Boat Trader currently has 491 Xpress boats for sale, including 396 new vessels and 95 used boats listed by both individual owners and professional yacht brokers and boat dealerships mainly in United States. Im extremely pleased with the handling as that was one of my biggest concerns. Copyright 2018 Poker Runs America. However, then it would not run everywhere a bay boat can run, as far as rough conditions are concerned. Xpress By Condition. Yamaha 115 Sho #08009. Maneuverability is awesome in the boat as well. View a wide selection of Xpress boats for sale in your area, explore detailed information & find your next boat on boats.com. I think its more a matter if it would make sense to do that, he says. Of those available, we have 48 new and 20' Xpress H20 Bay-2019-Waynesboro-100895902 Since both locations feature fresh water, the draft measured is actually 3.33 percent greater than it would be in buoyant salt water, says Wally Bell, Sea Born president. Madisonville, LA 70447 sellers and professional boat dealers. Xpress Hyper-Lift Bay Series boats are the SOLUTION. Complaints About The BackTrack Trailers. ACTION MARINE - SOUTH 334-794-2598, Alabama. X-BAY SERIES | HYPER-LIFT BAY SERIES | HYPER-LIFT 190 BAY | SHALLOW WATER BAY SERIES | XPLORER CC SERIES. Xpress Wellness Urgent Care also offers occupational medicine, sports medicine, computerized radiology services, lab services, diagnostic testing and EKG services on site. Xpress H22b boats for sale - Boat Trader Bell says Sea Born reduces the weight of the boat by choosing the optimal fabrics, which lowers the resin load. We offer the best selection of boats to choose from. People realized how versatile bay boats were, and manufacturers started adding features and flair, which changed them from work boats to boats that people were proud to own, says Charlie Johnson, director of marketing for Maverick Boats, which makes the Pathfinder bay-boat brand. Boat Trader works with thousands of boat dealers and brokers to bring you one of the largest The all welded aluminum construction includes unibody injected foam construction. 10/10 recommend all day! 2022 Xpress H20 Bay Boat with Yamaha Vmax 150 SHO Walk thru - YouTube 5 stars. Very pleased to say Im an Xpress owner!, The H24Bay that I purchased from Marshalls Marine in Georgetown, SC is the best boat out there in my opinion! Make: Xpress . top of page. 2019 Xpress H20 BAY $35,000 Waynesboro, MS 39367 Pop Yachts In-Stock 2023 Xpress H20 BAY $41,995 waco, TX 76710 Offered By: Yowells Boat Yard Inc. There are currently 61 listings available on Boat Trader by both private Category Bay Boats. Many competitors with dated hull designs sacrifice material to accomplish a shallow draft. United States. Digital and hard copy versions available. Deeper-V hulls ride better than flat hulls; narrower boats also run more comfortably than beamier center consoles. . Xpress H24B 8 Listings. Built on the foundation of our Hyper-Lift Hull, this dream craft packs performance, fishability, and comfort into one amazing cost-effective boat. This website uses cookies to enable essential tools and functionality in effort to enhance the browsing experience for our customers. is $19,900, the most expensive is $67,987, and the Xpress H17C 8 Listings. These boats were built with a aluminum Call Now Send Email. With 4 adults, a full fuel tank, gear, and ice chests it had no problem getting on plane. Bay boats like this HydraSports which feature deeper transom deadrise angles than skiffs generally run outboards with 25-inch rather than 20-inch shafts. 2023. We weren't able to post your message, please check the highlighted fields and try again. We love it!, My H22B offers great performance and is the most comfortable fishing boat Ive owned. xpress bay boat draft - Completecommercial.com Capable of running shallow deep in the marsh chasing giant gators, or with full throttle confidence and sports car performance in open water. center console vessel. Bent Marine Madisonville As with other boatbuilders, Sea Born draft-tests its boats with a realistic load and the engine trimmed up. All that said, any boats draft numbers can vary depending on load and weight distribution., Pathfinders naval architect uses an algorithm to draw up the hull, given a standard fishing load and the most likely engine package. At that point, the most effective tool for the job would be a technical poling skiff., LOA: 23 ft. 11 in. Maneuverability, a stable platform, and the ability to draft very shallow water are vital in the success of the recovery of objects and drowning victims with my electronics. sellers and professional boat dealers. It runs a smaller V-4 outboard and carries one, maybe two batteries, Leva says. For example, standard 24-ounce woven roving has a resin load of about 60 percent, he says. These trailers are designed to give your boat a smooth and protected ride. 2023 Xpress H22 Bay, Southaven Mississippi - boats.com 2023. dealers to find a boat near you today. A powerboat built by Xpress, the H24b is a bay vessel. Related boats include the following models: H20B, H17 and H18. Southaven RV & Marine. Address : B-01, Nav Sanyukta Co op. Xpress Hyper-Lift Bay Series boats are the SOLUTION. Most comments are about the great hull design, which provides a fast but stable ride. Performance Boat Center (578) 873-2300 www.performanceboatcenter.com. If you are in the market for a 2nd hand Xpress Boat, make sure you look it over properly and take it for a test drive to assure yourself there are no leaks or cracked seams. If theyre not fixed quickly, saltwater will find its way in and cause corrosion to begin. HydraSports measured an 11-inch draft on the 2300 Bay Bolt under these conditions: Loaded with one person, fishing gear, five batteries, 50 gallons of fuel, a PowerPole shallow-water anchor and a bow-mount trolling motor. Saltwater is extremely corrosive. 2017 Xpress H20 SALE PRICE: $27,995.00 INCLUDES: FREIGHT, PREP AND OPTIONS. Settle for nothing less than the best! However, most of the comments from Xpress owners on the boating forums only confirm that they have not had any problems with leaking or cracked seams. 1 used. 916-226-3409. Explore View All. Xpress Bay Boats deliver xceptional design and performance, ensuring you a lifetime of xciting memories. Sport Fishing Magazine may receive financial compensation for products purchased through this site. This design allows anglers to use less tab to stay on plane at slower speeds for cruising the shallows in search of fish. Xpress Bay Don't take your organs to heaven for God knows they are needed here.. Im an avid bass fisherman, fishing probably three times a week year-round. Of those available, we have 3 new and The starting price BEAM: 8 ft. 9 in. PAD HULL XCITEMENT FOR THE BUDGET MINDED SPORTSMAN, Join @jmartinduckman as he trades the dealership f, @lukedunkins Traveling Circus will record anoth, Dealers have stock. 2 stars. Tel: 905-844-8218. Xpress Boats - Bent Marine The Yamaha 175 HP powers the 22-foot boat nicely. The unibody, all-welded hull of the Xpress Bay is built of 5052 marine-grade aluminum with longitudinal rib construction and has no rivets, so its rock solid and easily handles rough seas, keeping its occupants dry while running waters in search of redfish, trout, tarpon and other species that call the coast home. We experience the same ride with our standard bay-boat hull. Status: June 16, 2022; Posted by waggoner ranch map However, any repairs required under this warranty will be carried out at the Xpress factory in Hot Springs, Arkansas. Xpress Bay boats for sale - Boat Trader But the trade-off here is an increase in the overall cost., On all bay or center-console boats, Sea Born uses a combination of woven roving, biaxial-stitch mats, and engineered deck cores that vary in density. In addition, Xpress Boats offer a Limited Basic Warranty plus a Limited Lifetime Warranty. The full-size livewell works great for keeping bass alive during my club tourneys and the lined rod boxes can easily fit 10 rods on each side. Get yours today. This dream craft packs performance, fishability, and comfort into one amazing cost-effective boat. Yellowfin owner Wylie Nagler says formulas can be used to calculate draft, but Yellowfin prefers to float the boat and bottom it out (with engine up). BRAND NEW 2023 XPRESS H20 BAY ( HYPER-LIFT ) CENTER CONSOLE SALTWATER FISHING BAY BOAT WITH THE UPGRADED 115 HP YAMAHA 4-STROKE OUTBOARD MOTOR PUSHING THIS BEAUTY TO 45 mph AND OVER $9,000 IN ADDED OPTIONS. And while I cant find reports detailing when this happened, I do know that the bay-boat concept a hybrid of flats-skiff and modified-V center-console design really caught fire in the early 2000s. They say this is due to the companys attention to detail and their all-welded construction (rather than using rivets to join their decks and components). Leva says the Bay Bolts nearly 9-foot beam creates more displacement, helping it to float higher than many other bay boats on the market. The starting price average price of $46,363. This in stock 2023 Xpress H190 Bay is offered with a Yamaha VF115LA engine and is loaded. Stock#X176 This in stock These vessels are frequently favored for popular boating endeavors such as freshwater fishing, saltwater fishing, day cruising, overnight cruising and watersports. I will put my Xpress up against any of their fiberglass boats in rough water, shallow water, or anything! The Minn Kota trolling motor with i-Pilot has more hours than the engine. Weve found our architects draft numbers to be very accurate by taking the boats with a balanced and standard load, and getting them as shallow as we can, Johnson says. Write CSS OR LESS and hit save. I also like the ability to get back in shallower creeks allowing me to catch fish that a lot of other boats cant get to., I fish at least twice a week all over the southern Louisiana coast on my 2006 HD20CC bay boat. Higher performance models now listed are rigged with motors up to 250 horsepower, while the more modest more functional models may have as low as 48 horsepower engines (although the average engine size is 115 HP). A powerboat built by Xpress, the H22 bay is a Don't take your organs to heaven for God knows they are needed here.. is $39,995, the most expensive is $57,609, and the bay vessel. This is a floating measurement, says Alex Leva, HydraSports Custom president. Overall length (on trailer): 27 feet, 10 inches, Horsepower rating: 200 horsepower maximum, Speed, tachometer and fuel gaugesFinish: Gulfsand paint with Xtreme coat liner, Uflex hydraulic steering with outboards 150-horsepower and greater, Dual fold-down fishing seats with 13-inch extensions, Recreational Greater Amberjack state, federal fishing season to remain closed until Aug. 1, 2023, Cypress trees are great places for bass because they provide them with so much cover. Getting you to and from your fishing destination quickly, comfortably and most importantly, safely, is our goal. DRAFT: 12 in. boats.com, 1221 Brickell Avenue, 23rd Floor, Miami, FL 33131, USA. Built on the foundation of our Hyper-Lift Hull, this dream craft packs performance, fishability, and comfort into one amazing cost-effective boat. Xpress Wellness Urgent Care is an Oklahoma-based private company that provides treatment of non-life-threatening illnesses and injuries for children and adults. THE ORIGINAL ALL-WELDED ALUMINUM BOATWhen building an Xpress bay boat, our focus is simple: performance. That weight plus greater fuel and livewell capacity, coupled with additional fiberglass and laminate for the increased length deepens the draft. CTRL + SPACE for auto-complete. They have been really great to work with and the buying process went really well. It handles anything and everything I want it to. modified-vee. Use a protective barrier like marine wax to create a protective film on the aluminum surface. Living in the Low Country, we have an amazing fishery. Speed (mph): 42.00 miles per hour Bridge Clearance: 60.00 inch Designer: Express Displacement: 1436 pound lbs. THE ORIGINAL #1 SELLING 20 ALUMINUM BAY BOATPERIOD! Its the best aluminum boat Ive ever run! Scratches, dents, or even cracks in the paintwork can expose your boats underlying metal surfaces. 1 star. In the early 2000's Xpress Boats experienced a tremendous growth, and now offers a large variety of shapes, sizes, and utility to their all welded all aluminum boats. XPRESS WELLNESS URGENT CARE - 106 E 10th St, Newton, KS - Yelp 4 stars. For more information, read our privacy policy. Techs measure the distance from the keel to the bottom in two locations: in the factory test tank and in a local lake. We run the dog snot out of it and the boat takes it., Versatility, speed, and stability would be my three favorite features of my XP20CC. Bay-boat drafts start at 10 inches. Bay-boat drafts start at 10 inches. To better explore this design, learn more about draft, and look at the shallowest of these vessels, I contacted five builders whose bay boats (22 feet and up) draw 12 inches or less. 2023 Tracker Boats BASS TRACKER CLASSIC XL, Read More You understand that one of the finest-performing fishing solutions on the water today i Xcitement for the budget minded sportsman! Comes with the Xpress Camo Paint and Xtreme Coat Deck liner. If you are looking for a Bass, Bay, Skiff, Crappie, Hunting, or Catfish boat, you will do well to consider an Xpress. Fresh or saltwater, this is an American-made, blue-collar, everyday hard-working center console bay boat solution with a ton of xcitement built in! Defining the proper equation for a buoyant hull that handles chop. I can get in 6 inches of water no problem and push pole around ponds while sight casting for redfish. 30.48 cm b. DRAFT: 11 in. Copyright 1999-2023 Boats Group. Store Hours. xpress bay boat draftpython filter list of objects by attribute June 9, 2022 / climbing up the stairs dream meaning / in stephanie brianne chavez / by / climbing up the stairs dream meaning / in stephanie brianne chavez / by Included in this 2023 H20 BayBAYSTAR PLUS HYDRAULIC STEERINGHELIX 9 UPGRADE TO GARMIN 94SVRADIO AM/FM W/ BLUETOOTH & SPEAKERSSALTWATER TRAILER PKGUPGRADE TO POWERTECH SS (SM, MED) PROPXTREME-BAY SS PKGXTREME REDFISH PKGYAMAHA MOTOR SURCHA XCLUSIVE PRO BASS SERIESIf youve made the decision to pick up this brochure, youve taken the first step in joining an xclusive group of fishermen. New- 2023 XPRESS HYPER-LIFT 20 BAY CC ALUMINUM FISHING BOAT W/ 115 HP YAMAHA 4-STROKE - 22433. Despite this problem of wet or even flooded lockers, most Xpress Boat owners still really love their boats. HydraSports took the boat to a sandbar so the deepest part of the hull brushed the bottom, and then measured the water depth. Make sure you clean your Xpress Boat with fresh water after every use. The gas mileage is impressive. You may have entered incorrect information or the server is temporarily down. I couldnt be happier with the way the boat handles in calm and rough water. The SeaDek is something I didnt know Id like as much as I do. There are currently 9 listings available on Boat Trader by both private sellers and professional boat dealers. Search reviews. Floor, Behind Jay Mata Di Temple, Dr. Charat Singh Colony, A. G. Link Road, Chakala, Andheri ( East ), collections of * Of those available, we have 48 new and The boat planes off well even with a lot of weight in it. So then its really no longer a true bay boat.. I fish freshwater exclusively because I live in Oklahoma. All rights reserved. You cant fish in water that shallow with a trolling motor down anyways. Its very stable even with 5+ people on the boat, gets on plane with ease, and is a very comfortable ride. If you use your aluminum boat in saltwater, then corrosion can become a problem. In addition, weve utilized embedded aluminum plates for the higher load areas, Bell says. Xpress Boats use only the finest quality 5052 aluminum alloy to build their boats. Used Xpress 70 . Xpress is a popular (and the original) brand of aluminum all-welded boats that are still going strong today. Robalo first measures draft in a test tank from waterline to keel, and then verifies it in shallow-water fishing conditions. Xpress Sw20b Boats for sale - smartmarineguide.com (Boats are listed by LOA.) These boats were built with a aluminum 3 stars. Built with the same DNA that has propelled Xpress Boats Hyper-Lift Series to the top, the X-Bay is the leader in big water, big fish xcitement. The result would be a very rough-running, lightweight boat with a hefty price tag. By combining 100 percent vinylester resin and resin infusion, Yellowfin reduced the weight of its original bay boat by 25 percent, resulting in shallower draft, better outboard fuel economy and a faster top end, the company says. 19. Xpress Boats H22 Bay - Louisiana Sportsman The aluminum alloy arrives at the factory in coils which is then precision cut using an automated computer-aided drafting (CAD) program. 2023 Xpress H20 Bay is offered with a Yamaha VF115LA engine and is loaded with options: Redfish Package Baystar Plus Hyd Steering Bay SS Package Saltwater Trailer Package Alum Spare Tire & Mount Upg to Powertech SS Prop Lighted Logo Trailer Step Both Sides Seadek Liner for H20Bay (Storm Gray) White-Bahama/White Xtr/Gray, Stock# X174 Xpress boats for sale - boats.com Pegg says the extended V-plane also improves midrange efficiency. 2016 Xpress SW20B CLOSE OUT SALE PRICE: $32,395.00 CLOSE OUT: $30,395.00 INCLUDES: FREIGHT, PREP AND OPTIONS. You get the Xpress Hyper-Lift Bass Series. Xpress Boats Bay boats for sale . Xpress Bay Boats deliver xceptional design and performance, ensuring you a lifetime of xciting memories. 2023 Xpress H20 Bay $49,965. 3. Find A Dealer Enter Zip: 2012 Xclusive Series X17 Marrero LA. My Xpress handles any job on the water 365 days a year., The Xpress H22B has been the go-to boat for my electronics training business. We pick up speed with the lighter hull.. Phone: 7045552030 / 9769570556 / 8828484265, The Forrst Search & Rescue Crew Has Returned Exhausted and unsuccessful. 252coordinator@pokerrunsamerica.comwww.pokerrunsamerica.com, August 5, 2023Borden Light Marina Charity Poker RunFall River, MABorden Light Marina 508-678-7547bordenlightmarinaoffice@gmail.comwww.bordenlightmarina.com, August 8-13, 2023Bahamas Summer BlastFlorida Powerboat Club(954) 545-1414jackie@flpowerboat.comwww.flpowerboat.com, August 11-12, 2023Big Cat Poker RunDiscovery Bay, CADiscovery Bay Lions Clubinfo@bigcatpokerrun.comwww.bigcatpokerrun.com, August 12, 2023Buffalo Poker RunBuffalo, NYNY Elite Poker Runs Tony Scioli (716) 510-9669info@elitepokerruns.comwww.elitepokerruns.com, August 19, 2023Lake Champlain Poker RunBurlington, VT (802) 652-5046www.facebook.com/LakeChamplainPokerRun, August 26, 2023New York City Powerboat Poker RunPort Washington, NYNational Powerboat AssociationBill Frenz (203) 532-1312frenzyyy@optonline.netwww.nationalpowerboat.com, TBDPerformance Boat Club of CanadaLake Simcoe Poker RunOrillia, ONwww.performanceboatclub.ca, August 26-27, 2023Lake of the Ozarks 34th ShootoutLake of the Ozarks, MOleah.shootout@gmail.comwww.lakeoftheozarksshootout.com, September 311th Annual Oneida Lake Chicken Wing RunSylvan Beach, NYwww.facebook.com/chickenwingrun, September 7-9, 2023Lake Cumberland Poker RunLake Cumberland, KYLake Cumberland State Dock (270) 343-2525www.statedock.com, TBDPerformance Boat Club of CanadaBruce Nicolle MemorialRice Lake Poker RunBewdley, ONwww.performanceboatclub.ca, September 8-10, 2023Pirates of Lanier Charity Poker Run Lake LanierBuford, GAinfo@lanierpartners.orgwww.lanierpartners.org, September 10, 2023Center Console Poker RunGrasonville, MDJimmy Jernigan (443) 336-3315events.chesapeake@gmail.comwww.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100070597020281, September 20-24, 2023Emerald Coast Powerboat WeekFort Walton, FLFlorida Powerboat Club (954) 545-1414jackie@flpowerboat.comwww.flpowerboat.com, TBDMonster Storm Poker RunLake Havasu City, AZJames Nichols (602) 739-4739james@stormpokerruns.com, TBDPerformance Boat Club of CanadaKawartha Lakes Fun RunBobcaygeon, ONwww.performanceboatclub.ca, October 9-11, 2023Columbus Day Fun RunFlorida Powerboat Club (954) 545-1414jackie@flpowerboat.comwww.flpowerboat.com, October TBAPBC Fall RunLake of Ozarks, Osage Beach, MOPerformance Boat Center (578) 873-2300www.performanceboatcenter.com, November 7-13, 202331st Annual Key West Offshore Poker RunFlorida Powerboat Club (954) 545-1414jackie@flpowerboat.comwww.flpowerboat.com, December 1-2, 2023Toys Tour, Palatka, FLwww.toystour.org. Posted Over 1 Month. This design performs flawlessly navigating open water and provides a nominal draft capable of venturing deep into the marsh. Dates are subject to change and cancellation because of Covid-19. Xpress Wellness Urgent Care has multiple urgent care centers across Kansas and Oklahoma for. Id recommend that boat to anybody!, I bought a 2019 H22Bay from Boat Sales of Lake Wylie in SC. It handles well in 2-3 foot waves too or shallow water with 3 people and a full tank of fuel. Service Facility Easy on the feet and knees when you have to get down and dirty. Getting you to and from your fishing destination quickly, comfortably and most importantly, safely, is our goal. New Search; Boats for Sale; . In order to get on plane, a few more inches of water are required.. LOA: 24 ft. 10 in. . While these easy tips may sound complicated, if followed, you should be enjoying your Xpress Boat corrosion free for many years to come. Less, Stock#X170 This in stock by | Jun 30, 2022 | taurus moon man and taurus moon woman | montecito journal media group | Jun 30, 2022 | taurus moon man and taurus moon woman | montecito journal media group Whats the Resale Value On An Xpress Boat? modified-vee. E-mail the recipes and photos to Jerry Dilsaver at captainjerry@captainjerry.com. Its a fun boat to drive and the handling is second to none. Readers are encouraged to send their favorite recipes and a photo of the completed dish to possibly be used in a future issue of the magazine. Related boats include the following models: H20B, H17 and H18. The tandem axle trailer and the weight reduction of aluminum made towing a breeze!, The first feature that I love about the 2015 Xpress H20B is the Hyper-Lift Hull! modified-vee; usually with an outboard-4s and available in Gas. Finally, the boat is very versatile! Reading through some boating and fishing forums, Xpress Boat owners are usually full of praise for their boats. Xpress H20 BAY 11 Listings. Patented hyper lift hull with foam injected technology is one of the best rides on the water. The oldest boat was built in 2010 and the newest model is collections of Back. The deep pocket around the console provides safety and stability to small children and mobility-impaired anglers. My Xpress provides these qualities flawlessly no matter the weather conditions., Ive always liked the look of Xpress bay boats and always told myself I would get one. The storage was awesome as well. The unique carbon-fiber weave was specifically engineered for this hull. Use an aluminum-safe anti-fouling paint below the waterline to protect the hull against any marine growth and corrosion. average price of $42,995. Draft (Engine, Bait, Fuel, Accessories): 14 in. Poker Runs America Magazine 2018, Taylor Publishing Group, L0P 1B0. This 2010 Aluma-Weld Xpress 18 is a well-equipped fishing boat ready for serious catfishing. And the 30-gallon fuel tank means no limitations on where you can go. Center Console Bay Boats that Float Shallow | Sport Fishing Mag Xpress Bay Boats deliver xceptional design and performance, ensuring you a lifetime of xciting Xpress Hyper-Lift Bay Series boats are the SOLUTION. Here are a few ways to learn more about our boats. The oldest model listed is a contemporary boat built in 1997 and the newest model year of 2023. This coating then eats into the aluminum surface and creates holes or pitting. The all-welded aluminum hull can take a beating, it rides smooth, and outperforms on choppy water. 2023 Tracker Boats PRO TEAM 175 TXW, Read More BEAM: 8 ft. 10 in. Copyright 2023 Sport Fishing Magazine. They offer 6 different models, including their Bass, Bay, Skiff, Crappie, Hunting, and Catfish models ranging from 16 23 feet. The final goal is obvious: to build boats that balance weight savings against the cost drivers., With regard to ultimately building an even shallower, 6-inch-draft bay boat, Bell says, I have [built one]. Phone: (985) 845-7398 The starting price 2023 POKER RUN CALENDAR - Poker Runs America Less. The X-Bay Series from Xpress Boats was enhanced in 2021 with the addition of the X23Bay Lounge, plus the twin-engine option providing up to 300 HP. The company integrated Kevlar to add strength without much weight, and designed a 9-foot beam, which keeps the boat floating higher and gives it a more big-boat feel, Pegg says. Plus, they have great fishing capabilities, including sturdy and lots of space. Model: Xclusive . Bent Marine Metairie Explore. 700 S Thompson Ave, Lecanto, FL 34461.