Lavendars website is:http://www.starseedhotline.com/. Our astrological birth chart can tell us a whole bunch of things. 2nd House Cusp: On the 2nd house cusp, 26 Scorpio, 41, that is the mark of the Pleiades. When Draconian starseeds are driven by an evil intention, they tend to be selfish and money-hungry. My PLACEMENTS page shows the fixed stars zodiac degrees. Born from the stars, a starseed has lived lifetimes in other galaxies as well. So, if you want to figure out which Starseed you are, it's best to study them carefully. We have found (after 1000 astro charts) Starseed and Starkids select specific times to incarnate, embodying the archetypes/qualities of planets positioned at the Solar Stargate . Have you ever felt like there was something out there in the universe calling to you? A lot of them are in the process of having their blood elevated and theirDNAstrands upped. Selffa is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Having a greater awareness of who you are, does not mean you belong on a higher plane of existence at this moment in time. You are drawn to acting, writing, and other creative work where you can express yourself freely. The suns position will show you the outward expression, the moon your inward. Share to. Powered by. Birth Chart Calculator - Cafe Astrology Shop The Collective: Moving into the 5th Dimension.. Just like Pleiadian and Sirian starseeds, you are highly creative and always full of ideas. If you want to understand your starseed markings more fully, you should also acquaint yourself with the more foundational elements of your birth chart. (That's why it's associated . Starseeds tend to repress their own emotions in order to please others. Yeah, well. When you were born, you were born a very fragile butterfly with hummingbird energy. Birth Chart, Astrology Online Calculator - Enter your birth data. Proud Member of: Mediavine Publisher Network Architectural Digest 2018 - Star Sign Style. Re: IS ORION'S 'BETELGEUSE' CONNECTED WITH ASCENSION FREQUENCIES? Before creating a report, please read the instructions and notes below the form. CLICK HERE to read about these numbers. Fixed Star Charts & Reports. it's my second job & i focus around starseed indicators & psychic placement in your chart. All About Starseed Markings On Body and Birth Chart - The Spirit Nomad Here are some of the most common signs seen. One of the primary issues is the horrifying violation of the human soul from negative alien abduction, satanic ritual abuse, soul body siphoning, and using living human bodies sperm and ovum to genetically farm human and E.T. August 20th found you in a particular timing mechanism because they came, took you aboard ship and completely rewired you. I don't know my birth time. Rumble They are individuals that can easily get overwhelmed and will often try to escape reality. Your mother can hear you, say what you need to. From a young age, you questioned the ways of society and still feel perplexed as to how others dont see its mistakes. I am currently offering starseed readings using the birth chart to identify starseed origins and incarnations. You may not remember doing so, but as a starseed, you have answered a call to become human in order to help lead others to higher dimensions. Which Dead Poets Society Character Would You Date? Your physical body is very real, as is the way you experience the passage of time, but these are not the only realities. Penetrating to the heart of the Earths magnetic core, this jump-start of cosmic energy served to accelerate the vibrational frequency of the life force, preparing us for an unprecedented evolutionary leap.15. Many starseeds feel a sense of loss and homesickness as they become aware of their true nature and can often feel isolated from those who co-inhabit the Earth with them. Those past lives dont disappear with each new incarnation. Birth Chart Entry Create your natal chart here. Place of Birth. If God is everywhere, then everywhere is heaven. They need to jump forward to their next place. "Since early 2020, the outer Earth plane has increased vibration, due to both human evolution, plus the sun's activities, pulling energies from cosmos, catapulting all of us into the lower astral planeThe astral plane, upon it's lower aethers is". After watching this video you will know EXACTLY which type of Starseed you are & the planet/star(s) you originated from! Intuitive Consultation for US$80 (hour) or US$40 (half-hour) This reading is very general in nature and may focus on anything the client wishes to discuss. There are probably other lineages with varying degree ranges, such as Arcturian, Sirian, etc but I do not know what number ranges they fall in. Amazing-Mycologist-9 4 mo. You came in on the frequency of 26 Libra. It is by no means in depth, and there is far more to be gained by going through your birth chart with an experienced guide. Star Sign Style Astrology Support | Free Birth Chart Calculator Being a starseed isnt solely about reaching the ultimate goal. one thing you can do it look at the position of your planets & also the houses in which your planets fall into bc this is a psychic indicator. If God is everywhere, then everywhere is heaven. Disiphering starseed origins from natal charts : r/starseeds How to Find Your Starseed Markings (In Depth Tutorial) - Typically Topical http://www.scribd.com/doc/17149916/Seeing-Red-Will-Betelgeuse-Go-Su http://www.siriusascension.com/workshops.htm, Book: ASHTAR A Tribute Compiled by Tuella, The Fiery Forces Of Creation Are Sweeping The Earth - June 22th, 2022, IT'S HAPPENING NOW!! Birth chart Name (initial or nickname) He She They Enter the birthdate using the selected format. This free astrology birth chart service may not be used for commercial purposes. Monday March 6th Full Moon In Virgo Horoscope, Clean House With A Moment Of Purity: Full Moon In Virgo Rituals, Pluto In Aquarius Predictions Revolution & New, Buy Into A Capsule Wardrobe! The star system that is descending on the western horizon at the time. See also a chart with some interpretations.. You might also try the Natal Chart generator in our Free Report section.. But if you see most of the traits listed above, the chances are that you are a Starseed. Take later. Why? Free Birth Chart Calculator. There are two types of starseed markings both can give you insight into your past lives. You have great capacity for compassion and the 26 degrees shows the mark of starseed. There are certain Starseed birth trends we can look for in our birth chart. All have come in order to experience the shifting of Consciousness fields on planet earth at this time. Each of these stars evokes specific traits and personalities. You came in on the frequency of 26 Libra. They retain their origins and know beyond a doubt that there is a greater force at work beyond the 3rd or even 4th dimensions that others are aware of; they know there are higher dimensions that exist. Free online astrology meaning. It may, however, trigger a subtler albeit more profound changealtering both our DNA structure and the vital essence of our etheric bodies. What I do is use advanced astrology to create a birth chart for you. Your birth chart, also known as an astrology or natal chart, is a map to the placement of the planets at the exact moment you were born. Enter Your Name; . If you believe that someone'swork has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, pleaseContact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. A starseed who has experienced many incarnations tends to identify closest with the star systems of their most recent ones and less with their origins when they first broke off from the universe. You are a leader that will guide others up into the fifth dimension and beyond. Is it possible for the white lions to come to earth? The Time of Birth must be in the 24-hour format 23:59:59 in local time. Thank goodness the internet came along when it did because now you can absolutely do something worthwhile and that is: have a website, a blog, a forum , connect with people like yourself . Starseeds display certain trends in their birth charts that can confirm for them what they already suspect that they are indeed a Starseed, a volunteer from elsewhere in the universe here on a mission to help humanity to ascend. Free Birth/Natal Chart Calculator What Is a Birth Chart? var alS = 2021 % 1000; You can have many soul groups that include literally millions of people! You have 5 different groups of these beings who are waiting for you to bring them the information they need. Starseeds remember living past lives in higher dimensions beyond the physical world. When you were born, you said, Im not coming unless I can find my soul group and the people that I need to connect with because my assignment is 2012. Its not that 2012 is gonna be the end of the world, nothing like that. To find out your specific starseed alignments, you can check out this free birth chart reading, http://www.in5d.com/how-to-find-your-starseed-markings.html. The second type is incarnation marks. When you study these traits be honest with yourself, do they sound like you? You were in England, France, Italy, Atlantis and you were in the Native American culture. Many cultures around the world who have studied the stars acknowledge their significance. "Yea, and that statement can be seen as a reductio ad absurdum against the hell doctrine. Astrologers use the lunar nodes to determine where your destiny lies (North Node) and what you were in past lifetimes (South Node). You have 5 different groups of these beings who are waiting for you to bring them the information they need. Its a battle cry thats in your soul. The following starseed readings are offered through this site: . Finding this in our birth chart tells us that it is very likely that we are part of one of the waves of Starseeds that are visiting Earth. 12th: psychic, intuitive and subjective. You are sooo Pleiadian, you are so in tune with the 7 sisters, with the Pleiadian experiments on the planet. Most important to know is the position of the Sun, Moon, and your Ascendant, in which zodiac sign/star they fall. You need boundaries, which will keep you safer, cleaner in spirit and will keep you on track to find your 5 different groups. You probably know your Sun sign or zodiac sign, and you probably read your daily horoscope, but do you know all of your other signs? But first, a brief word on astrological birth charts. You can determine starseed marks by the astronomical position of the sun, moon, and visible planets in relationship to different stars systems present during your birth. Please note: Sidereal Calculations will change the signs in your birth chart. What are starseed markings? For example, if you are born at 4:30 PM, enter 16:30 or 16:30:00. I can see orion from my window, i found out later it was orion. Her experience in all things spiritual helps to bring a full understanding of self and soul to her private clients and readers. Thats my left brained part, and i feel like this fits with orion. Starseeds exist to help all beings and introduce them to a higher level of consciousness. Beautiful Free Astrology Charts | Astro-Charts A majority of starseeds even as young adults are night owls and enjoy staying up later than the average person. well it looks like a mysterrious star seed you are. You have great capacity for compassion and the 26 degrees shows the mark of starseed. They serve as a bridge from Earth to higher dimensions, and the more they awaken, the clearer they can see those dimensions.if(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[250,250],'selffa_com-box-4','ezslot_7',106,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-selffa_com-box-4-0'); However, when a Starseed is just at the beginning of their awakening, it can be hard for them to discern their true nature because they only partially remember their past life and are still distracted by the physical realm. Both benevolent and malevolent extraterrestrials have been involved with this planet for millions of years, and they have never left this planet. When im going to bed, and chill, i feel this energys. Physical Pains & Their Metaphysical Meanings, How To Find Your Pleiadian Starseed Markings. How Medical Astrology Predicts Death Using Your Birth Chart & Zodiac They may influence you on a subconscious level, but you will not have the same awareness as you have of your incarnations. View Advanced Settings. This stellar salvo blasted us with neutrinos (chargeless, massless ghost particles) and bombarded us as well with ultraviolet radiation, infrared radiation, X-rays, and gamma rays.14 We routinely receive such output from the electromagnetic spectrum, of course, but not usually to this degree. 3. A Starseed usually finds their Sun, as well as the inner rocky planets, in a water sign. Starseeds, however, are aware of this or at least are in the process of becoming aware. Thank you for your support!! 16 Amazing Symbolism, The Spiritual Meaning of Someone Stealing from You. Starseed Markings in your Birth Chart | The Starseeds Compass - Pinterest IS ORION'S 'BETELGEUSE' CONNECTED WITH ASCENSION FREQUENCIES? To begin finding your starseed markings, youre first going to need to get a copy of your birth chart. Not everyone on earth is from earth. Introduction Which Starseed Am I? If you would like to license this software for use on your site contact Madalyn Hillis-Dineen at astrolabe@alabe.com. Time (local time) h min. ins.id = slotId + '-asloaded'; Im rather a serious and scheduled person. Look up whichever planet is in conjunction with your Sun. ins.dataset.adClient = pid; Trust yourself. They originate from Procyon, a star in the Canis Minor constellation. Lavendars website is: http://www.starseedhotline.com/. it doesn't matter where your from your here now and where your from doesn't make who you. Many places online can offer you access to your birth chart for minimal cost or even for free. Today. Free Birth Chart Calculator | Natal Chart - Astrology.com Store 16. The information that I use has only been given to a handful of people. The formula is simple, your insight and supernatural skills aid you. Contact meto book a reading or consultation at aspenrain1111@gmail.com. North and South Nodes Astrology: Your Life Purpose and Past Lives i actually give natal chart readings. Trust your feelings, and if something seems to speak to you, go with it. var _wau = _wau || []; _wau.push(["classic", "egtq69mrk0ps", "fdr"]); Its where your feet come down on the earth, its where you stand mightily with your energy and you say, Never again Atlantis, never again Atlantis. Sometimes they suprise me, and out of shock i raise up in a sit position. Copyright Policy:Always Include30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. If you don't know what a birth chart is, it's a map of where planets and other celestial bodies were in their course at the time of your birth, as seen from the location of your birth. Somewhere at the bottom of every chart, you will see that one of the spokes is heavier and it's marked "IC." This is the imum coeli, the lowest part of the chart. There are many significant resources for discovering your birth chart around the internet. Within me is the worlds Salvation & my own.We are all one.ACIM # 70 b, The Dark Ones have kept you back from advancing to higher levels so as to not lose their hold over you. What is Astrology Birth Chart? Different Starseeds come from various star systems, such as Andromeda, Arcturus and Pleiades. This is about you bridging the gap of understanding with people. Nicolaus chose to birth on one of the decagon (Amenti, I-AM-TEN, akashic records) nodes linked to our Galactic Centre.. Nicolaus Copernicus born February 19, 1473. . mathematical indications that we have been made aware of which point to certain races. Draconic Chart Calculator. Founder, Webmaster, & Editor, In5D.com. at the time of your birth. I may use tarot, intuition, runes or other methods and divination devices. Birth Chart | Astrology Birth Chart With Planet Positions - Astroica.com Proud Member of: The histories of Earth and Orion are connected and many star seeds have lived in Orion. Many Starseeds were aware of a spiritual warfare between extraterrestrial races here, however when most got here, they were subjected to the many alien implants, mind control systems, and dark force infiltration like all human beings. Weve learned a lot about starseeds and starseed alignments in the modern age, but we still dont know everything. A lot of them are awake. Well if your even interested in the starseed concept your 9 times out of 10 a starseed bro. Starseed marks, also know as starseed alignments, refer to celestial body aspects in birth charts, which indicates that you have starseed origins. It can inform us of our greatest strengths and our deepest flaws, guiding us in things like the careers we might be best suited to, hobbies we might enjoy, as well as giving us the areas in which we will have to work harder to keep up. ASTROLABE: Free Natal Chart / Horoscope It's often said that Sirius is the most important star in the sky when it comes to humanity's evolution. More like this An easy-to-understand list of all your placements, by zodiac sign, house and even aspect, is displayed after you hit the Submit button. As a starseed, you need to be connecting who you are continually and yet still ground it in the reality of this Earth. Their deep empathy draws children and animals to them. Starseed Markings in your Birth Chart | The Starseeds Compass Each prior life experience has left some sort of mark on you, and the more you awake, the more those marks will show themselves. Those who do sleep earlier may find themselves suddenly awakening for no reason often around 3am. Sun Sign: 26 degrees Libra, 12th house When you were born, you were born a very fragile butterfly with hummingbird energy. Are you a Starseed? Read These 27 Starseed Characteristics - Gaia If you have a lot of these, then chances are, you have a Pleiadian lineage. Starseed markings can be determined both by studying a beings birth chart of their birth to this world and by careful study of their personality traits, including their particular strengths and weaknesses in their interactions with this world. You have gone lifetimes to protect this and youre not about to give up on it now. If you dont find that any of these systems are relevant to you but feel you are a starseed, you may be one not yet identified. They have a natural affinity to water, mermaids, and dolphins. They carry special wisdom within them, one that is deep and divine. container.appendChild(ins); Starseeds are hyper-perceptive and notice everything and cant block it out. Life has been rough for me during Saturn in Aquarius in most areas (financial, personal, social, work), so I'm curious what Pisces may have in store for me. Starseed Readings | The Starseeds Compass They had to set up your boundaries for you because you just want to love and help everybody. window.ezoSTPixelAdd(slotId, 'stat_source_id', 44); For Jupiter and Saturn, a Starseed usually finds them in Sagittarius. For other starseeds, their mission is to help raise the vibration of earth and of the human race so we can move out of a 3D earth and into a 4D earth. Twitter. Orion represents one of the most important and mysterious connections to Earth Star seeds. For those reasons many still remain asleep or subverted to the fact of their real spiritual mission and consciousness. Astrology for the aesthetically inclined. If so, I will tell you your starseed origin, plus-3. When you look at your birth chart, star alignments that are conjunct with nonvisible planets at the time of your birth suggest an origin alignment. Tell users why they should click the button. Starseed Test: What Starseed Am I? | QuizPin (15 videos) UFOs, UAPs and Strange Phenomenon. You can have manysoul groupsthat include literally millions of people! To find out your specific starseed alignments, you can check out this free birth chart reading here. var pid = 'ca-pub-6962878109768232'; Sirian Starseeds Since the dawn of time, the Sirius Dog Star, also known as Alpha Canis Majoris has been a focal point for many legends and myths, and there's a good reason for it. Am I a Starseed? - Medium also look at your inner rocky planets. This is a big reason why many are seeing 11:11, 222, 333, 444 etc. It is Pleiadian in origin and you have been on ship, many, many times. The Pleiades are starseeds that come from the cluster of stars known as the Seven Sisters. They find you fascinating and seem mesmerized in your presence. Her extensive list of metaphysical tools is the result of practicing reading and healing many souls for over 30 years. Which Starseed Are You? - Personality Quiz - uquiz.com Truth Social As a starseed, you have lived in higher dimensions in past lives. As a starseed, you play dual roles. Im rather a serious and scheduled person. You need to interact with these people if you want to fulfill your mission of leading humans to the truth. 2nd House Cusp: I am currently offering starseed readings using the birth chart to identify starseed origins and incarnations. 6. You came in on the frequency of 26 Libra. A superluminal transfer of extragalactic frequencies from deep space impregnated the Earth with the starseeds of neutrinos and radiation. They had to set up your boundaries for you because you just want to love and help everybody. You always have a feeling of homesickness. window.ezoSTPixelAdd(slotId, 'stat_source_id', 44); Affinity: This chart will show your conjunctions indicating affinity. This can occur when souls are in utero or at any other point in their lives. Free Astrology Birth Chart Calculator - Astro-Seek.com Mike Quinceys Higher Self: Advancing as a Civilization.. For example, if a person has numerous planetary birth alignments within the 25 to 27 degree range, then it is likely that this person has a Pleiadian lineage. 28. You are so welcome here, here in this gathering and, in a broader sense, here on Earth. They tend to have good insights into problems and are creative problem solvers. Would I date you based on your birth chart?? A Natal Chart is also known as an astrology birth chart and is unique to each one of us. Excellent fast way to find your chart. Opposite star alignments which are two-star point alignments, Trine star alignments which are three-star point alignments in a triangular position, Sextile star alignments indicate a 60-degree angle between celestial bodies, Square star alignments indicate a 90-degree angle between heavenly bodies. Umm.Why Are Celebrities Looking different? How to Find Your Starseed Markings - SELFFA Starseeds resent being bored or disappointed. The Natal Chart Calculator will determine your Rising Sign or Ascendant at the time of your birth, which occupies the First House among the twelve astrology houses. So what kinds of trends are we looking for? Orion is one of the most well-known and most easily spotted constellations in the night sky. The significance of star alignments falls into two categories. (Length is approximately 10 pages). If you dont know what a birth chart is, its a map of where planets and other celestial bodies were in their course at the time of your birth, as seen from the location of your birth. Enter the time of birth, using local time. You kept saying to them, Dont forget me, dont forget me and they didnt. How to Find Your Starseed Markings (Truth Revealed!) Make sure you are looking at yourself through the lens of your genuine self rather than the ideal person you wish you could be. Please like and follow In5D onGab,In5D Telegram,In5D Bitchute, Instagram, TikTok, Rumble, Twitter, and In5D on Facebook!/, See EXCLUSIVE In5D videos and ad free articles on Patreon for a minimal donation! Walk-Ins. s.src="//widgets.amung.us/classic.js"; You are good at decorating and combining colours. It is not, by any means, an easy path, but it is a noble path and a fulfilling one. 8th: very psychic. Discover your true horoscope! How To Find Your Pleiadian Starseed Markings | In5D : In5D :). ABOUT PRESS & MEDIA CONTACT ADVERTISE DISCLAIMER . The nodes change signs every 18 months, approximately. 1. Reprogramming Your Subconscious & Healing Your Body. Who you are has a lot to do with the day, date and time youincarnatedhere on Earth, due to the specific planetary starseed alignments at the time of your birth. Moria Timms in her book Beyond Prophecies and Predictions descibes its effects: In an instant, quicker than the eye could blink or the phosphene flare in the inner dimensions of the mind, the consciousness of the planet was encoded and imprinted. Thank goodness the internet came along when it did because now you can absolutely do something worthwhile and that is: have a website, a blog, a forum , connect with people like yourself . You lack the passion or intrigue to truly devote yourself to one area and understand the banality of life. if(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[250,250],'selffa_com-medrectangle-4','ezslot_5',105,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-selffa_com-medrectangle-4-0');Not all Starseeds follow the same path. Starseeds are beings that are beginning to wake and remember where they came from and where they are going to. Starseeds entered this planetary consciousness body to experience reincarnation and activate their spiritual mission for a wide variety of reasons and interests. To get an accurate birth chart, we have to know the exact date and time of our birth, which is usually available on a birth certificate though Mum might remember that information too, even if she was a bit preoccupied at the time. You have great capacity for compassion and the 26 degrees shows the mark of starseed. Many starseeds have unsual sleep patterns or find that they can get by on less sleep than the average person, but still there are periods where they may feel extreme fatigue and need more sleep than usual. They don't necessarily belong here. A description of the meanings of the houses is here. The rainbow children are here to give life and fertilize the new . Birth Chart - Free Astrology Calculator, Natal Chart - Seven Reflections ok I'm going to send you a guess privately. YouTube The alignment of specific planetary positions in the houses will tell you what specific type of destiny you have chosen for this incarnation. Get now your detailed Birth Chart analysis and find out who you really are! They experience an innate loneliness and a longing to return home. 2nd House Cusp:On the 2nd house cusp, 26 Scorpio, 41, that is the mark of the Pleiades. Lavendar's work recognised these planetary aspects as the indicators for Pleiadian lineage: 25, 26, 27, 28 and 29 degrees in Taurus, Scorpio, Aquarius, Leo, Cancer and Capricorn. For instance, some are very drawn to dolphins and there is a race ofBeings called the Nommos who live on a planet in the Sirius star system. In this article I describe starseed alignments for the Pleiades - scroll down to the bottom of this page to find them! Sirian starseeds are from the planets Sirius A, and Sirius B. Arcturians are from Arcturus, which is the brightest star in the Bootes constellation. 9.You have had a paranormal or psychic experience. Copied; Likes (28) Comments (24) . The suns conjunction to a star system at the childs birth.