Craig Martindale was VP pet. Last I looked, Jesus was the only perfect person to walk on this earth. Charlene Edge writes with clarity and sensitivity. He was only a man and as he taught, dont take what he says, read it for yourself in Gods Word. Your previous content has been restored. Martindale regularly hollered and ranted from the pulpit, warning us of the adversary and the spiritual battle and often blaming us for troubles in the Ministry. They were ignored or, get this, blamed, by other clergy whose role it was to help and counsel. Active Directorships 0 Resigned Directorships 1 Closed Directorships 0 Total Directorships 1 We provide a trusted online forum for individuals, businesses and professional colleagues to promote their credentials before a wide audience, including prospects that can't be reached in other ways. I felt it was time, I placed it in a comment and Frank made it an article. The wife had her masters in psychology. Cutting ties via an official exit in 2005 had begun at least seven years prior, but I didnt realize that at the time. Also, typical for you to remain anonymous. Hell no. I had only one semester of college, and I was the one who mainly guided our childrens education. In the years following I have become an armchair expert on cults of various kibds, and they are not all religious. He was found guilty of professional misconduct along with negligence, incompetence on more than one occasion, and unprofessional conduct. Threats to expose .Twi's unethical financial practices and secret holdings? In discussing The Way with ex-members of other authoritarian groups and from reading accounts from various books and articles and comparing those with my and others experiences in The Way, Ive learned that The Way was not unique in its approach to group-think, control tactics, and practices resulting in emotional, spiritual, and other abuses. As far as him not knowing about Donna and Rozilla - it is likely that he *did* know. LOL, It was more of a statement than a question. Because your leaders are so holy, spiritual, above reproach but are easily manipulated by sexy devious women. Your previous content has been restored. JOIN FOR DONATION. Jesus Christ came to free us from the world. Plus, during that past year or so, my heart had become a vast, empty hole. Our first rental home was over $900 per month, but we were debt-free. Not too shabby.for a guy who was ousted under a cloud of suspicion and sexual predation, eh? The prolific director, writer and producer has a rich, signature approach to world building . Martindale was himself an excellent teacher and his behavior should not be condoned but forgiven. 'Cocaine Bear' And The Curse Of A Good Trailer Because it would bury them forever! In my view, that claim to special revelation from God was bogus (fraudulent). See this article about it: https://religiouschildabuse.blogspot.com/2008/07/writer-in-bridgewater-found-way-out-of.html, the real agenda was to propagate sexual acts we would ordinarily find abhorrent. Charlene Edge, as well as others, bad-mouthing The Way is not nice. Was anyone holding you captive? I have never worn a mustache. Join Facebook to connect with Craig Martindale and others you may know. Trust in Him and He will lead you into all knowledge. I have described my last few years with The Way as a flat tortilla shell with no substance.. You can hardly trust them any day of the week, month, year, decade, millennium. That is a huge red flag. He was a paranoid, narcissistic, sociopath who loved Hitler, and his Drambuie. To leave was a tormenting decision riddled with internal chaos. The founder of The Way taught that the women were there for them his inner circle of younger men. Bruce Gerencser, 65, lives in rural Northwest Ohio with his wife of 44 years. She is full of shit. We had a bond with our local leadership. The Way Corps was formed a few years later. Livingston manager David Martindale confirms Robbie Threats to expose .Wierwille's plagiarism, predation and debauchery? This abrupt "pension agreement" was solidified under the auspices of legal counsel (in August 2000) days before his ousting. Not too much public information exists for The Way International. Or, call an impromptu corps meeting..and tell the corps how they're being exploited. Why not? Theyre not the same thing; not even close. Sometimes a believer was put on probation prior to the mark-and-avoid status. They were well-respected in the Ministry and had held various top leadership positions. His primary fundraising goal was for Cal's new football facility, which opened in 2011. I say go for it, L.Ron. I dont have to like their music and I dont have to respect their silly superstition. Undertow: My Escape from the Fundamentalism and Cult Control of The Way International. At one time, he was on his way to being what Crying Herbie is now, the TV face of college football. what is craig martindale doing now Being touchy-feely. Daniel Craig | The Independent For 150 years, Martindale-Hubbell has served as the prime resource for attorneys looking to grow their practice. Remember those guys from ECU Charlene? Stiles titled, The Gift of the Holy Spirit.. Loy Craig Martindale worked in THE WAY INTERNATIONAL (UK) LIMITED as an Executive. I found an interesting old article/post on the internet. Its bizarre. About; Blog; Projects; Help; Donate; Contact; Jobs; Volunteer; . 1 2 3 4 5 Next Public Records & Background Search Sponsored by BeenVerified Craig D M, age 30s, Rosemount, MN Search Report Locations: Rosemount MN, Minneapolis MN, Rochester MNPossible Relatives: Lyn K H, Sara K K, Andy W M Not even his creepy version of B.G. All questions regarding L. Craig Martindale were deemed anathemano one was allowed to ask. re: What is Craig James doing now? All are common factors within authoritarian groups. It was a complex predicament for my husband and me. by L. Craig Martindale. After the children were born, I earned part time income through in-home childcare and later through sales with a few different multi-level marketing companies. Craig Martindale is currently Interim Group Chief Actuary and Group Head of Capital Management at Hiscox - View . If you look in the archived threads here on GS, search for a thread calledAnyone seen Loy Boy lately? In fact much of the criticism on this blog seems to be obsessed with sexual misconduct. 2017. At that point, I had to leave. Do you begin to see the complexity, the drip, drip of it all yet how it always boils down to power, sex and money? This has some information of his whereabouts and pics of him in his new workplace. When were you involved? What ever happened to Craig Martindale? - Open - GreaseSpot Cafe We chose to follow the state leaders decision of mark and avoid and to continue with The Way. Since exiting, Ive cycled, and recycled, through a myriad of emotions including periods of bitterness and rage, a deep sense of overwhelming loss and grief and loneliness, identity issues, the feeling of being shattered, and feelings of shame and self-blame regarding certain personal decisions and my blindness to manipulations. The Way celebrates 73rd anniversary of ? | Charlene L. Edge But this time was not in AWOL fashion as I had attempted two times before in previous decades. Its a good thing she and her book have received more attention and Ive invited her on my radio show/podcast to provide her even more exposure. He was rich and wanted sweet young things, they were sweet young things who were attracted by a rich and powerful man. I was made to feel I was in the wrong. Netflix announces plans for Knives Out sequel cinema release. She helped me through a suicide episode. Craig dabbled in other side . Paste as plain text instead, Cults, a cult of any kind, is akin to mental rape. Lately, here at Greasespot.we'vediscussed quite a bitabout retirement issues in regards to that Revival and Restoration group. Me. Craig Martindale Facebook, Instagram & Twitter on PeekYou When Wierwille warned of a possible government attack, she prepared to live off the grid. Now I was never openly told, nor did I see it, but the members in leadership, those close to leadership in the Way Corps, those who had gone WOW, [Word over the World ministry] those who lived communally with other Way members saw, knew and participated in sexual shenanigans where the reasoning given was take care of the shepherd and you take care of the flock. Who leaders molest young girl and for all intense purposes stay out the limelight. We can Identify it, use the protocol the word gives to try to heal the Body of Christ and if any individual decides they dont want to do right, I have enough sense to leave that person alone. Email: frankparlato@gmail.com, Nxivm Perv Leader Keith Raniere Taught Rape as a Metaphor for Orgasm, A Frank Report on Undertow and Charlene Edge | Charlene L. Edge, Former Member: The Way International Biblical Ministry Was Rife With Sexual Excesses Just Like Other Cults Frank Report | Never enough glitter, https://religiouschildabuse.blogspot.com/2008/07/writer-in-bridgewater-found-way-out-of.html, The Gold Standard for Frank Report Readers Is to be a Teetotaler Virgin, NYS Child Victims Act Takes Effect Hundreds of Lawsuits Filed. It poured onto the page, which led to writing about hopes and dreams. She was not a prisoner and could have left anytime. Display as a link instead, In spite of the manipulations in The Way, I had many good experiences times filled with rich learning and God moments, regular exposure to some excellent teachings and teachers, and relationships with some wonderful people, an ongoing one being with my husband of over three decades. Morton Played 18 Seasons in the NFL via ESPN Craig Morton played for the Dallas Cowboys, New York Giants, and Denver Broncos in the course of an 18 year NFL Career. http://jbeard.users.rapidnet.com/bdm/Cults/way.htm. Ego is a big word. What she exposes to bright liberating daylight is just how our political and religious worlds actually function based on the mesmerizing enticement of belonging to an in-group. Frank Schaeffer,author ofCrazy For God: How I Grew Up as One of the Elect, Helped Found the Religious Right, and Lived to Take All (or Almost All) of It Backand New York Times best-selling author ofKeeping Faith. Catholic priests got nuns pregnant and molested young boys. It took me until around 2010 to really accept that I no longer believed the scriptures to be infallible nor to be the inerrant Word of God. Same road but across the main thoroughfare. So keep the populace in the dark. Craig, CO Civil Practice Lawyers & Attorneys | Lawyers.com When I told them I was leaving, I was condemned big time. Admittedly, it's an elite cast for shocked faces: Keri Russell, Alden Ehrenreich, O'Shea Jackson Jr., Margo Martindale (the MVP of the movie), Jessie Tyler Ferguson, and a posthumous Ray Liotta, whose final performance and final moments on camera will forever be him clutching a duffel bag of cocaine being eaten by a bear. Active recruiting by anyone regarding religion is nonexistent. Perhaps The Way was further enlightened to allow women to hold leadership roles, much as the Mormons increased the number of people who could go to Heaven over time. Totally worshipped VP. View Craig Martindale results in Utah (UT) including current phone number, address, relatives, background check report, and property record with Whitepages. One is casually strung along with the inner workings privy to a trusted few whose world is now the cult only and whose moral judgment has now been suspended. I wanted a witness. Our mortgage had been under $500 per month. Update on The Way International and Its Offspring - MarketFaith Ministries Our son drifted away within a couple months after my official exit. Why Didn'T We Know About Leaders' Sexual Advances? Working after graduation in areas of concern, interest, and need. It occurs to me that another thing to consider is that if NXIVM operated at all like Scientology with respect to celebrities, someone like Oxenberg may have gotten very different treatment from an average member, and special efforts may have been made to shield her from certain sorts of things. Craig Martindale - Address & Phone Number | Whitepages Craig Martindale We found 16 records for Craig Martindale in CT, IN and 8 other states. As for when I was involved it was at the zenirh of The Way when L Craig Martindale was MOGFOT, VP Wierwille was still alive and the 35 page letter that hepled propel a schism within the group had yet to be written by Chris Geer. London, United Kingdom. A native of Hopewell, Mississippi, he was the son of the late Kelton and Syble Proctor McAlister. Its understandable that some of the many that were scarred and damaged psychologically to the point of despair eventually committed suicide. Bruce left the ministry in 2005, and in 2008 he left Christianity. You are too scared to speak for yourself, let alone g. LOL, How do you know that NOBODY gives an F regarding my input, have you checked with EVERYBODY? By the way, the curious phrase "Grease Spot Cafe" comes from a favorite phrase of L. Craig Martindale, the second president of The Way International. Parlato has been prominently featured on HBOs docuseries The Vow and was the lead investigator and coordinating producer for Investigation Discoverys The Lost Women of NXIVM. In addition, he was credited in the Starz docuseries 'Seduced' for saving 'slave' women from being branded and escaping the sex-slave cult known as DOS. Though Craig is now worth $30 million, it didn't necessarily come easy to him. It never occurred to us that we had another option: to walk away from all Way-related structure and doctrine. And they'll never let go of it because it means the word over the world to them.peace. During my 49th year, I started blogging, before people really knew what blogging was all about. Capture a web page as it appears now for use as a trusted citation in the future. I don't want to disappoint Him. Where Are They Now: Craig Morton - Denver Broncos His work has been cited in hundreds of news outlets, like The New York Times, The Daily Mail, VICE News, CBS News, Fox News, New York Post, New York Daily News, Oxygen, Rolling Stone, People Magazine, The Sun, The Times of London, CBS Inside Edition, among many others in all five continents. (Click hereto access an overview of events and links to more details regarding my experience with the therapist.). Respect is earned. Between 1997 and 2003 we relocated our residence five different times in three different cities in North Carolina. It was one of the hardest decisions of my life, and I had no idea the can of worms I had opened. Couldn't even teach his wife how to avoid becoming homosexual. Once I lived in a houseful of Way women, for a short period of eight months. I have read the Bible. But the threesomes, his stable of (adult) women it may have been seedy and gross but its not illegal. Toleration is a social necessity. Yes, the reigns were loosened. Yep, Children of God was recruiting in my city when I was a teen. I read your story until I came to the picture of Rev. VP will be judged. After he was totally disgraced, defrocked, and thrown outI believe he got a job somewhere in Ohio, as a delivery boy. For now, in 2017, Im happy with that. I was hoping for something juicer! Oh, please, Scott. Throughout that time, I was reading about various schools of thought regarding different beliefs, including atheism. In July, 2008, I hired a licensed mental health therapist who specialized in cult recovery. It doesnt say much about you. Good red wine and cold dry cider. Talk about surviving lawsuits. During probation, the believer could not attend any Way functions, and worked with his or her direct overseers to correct whatever personal issues were involved. It was really nasty stuff. Their thought processes hardly differ from that of a well trained dog. David was a great leader, but God forgave him as he would anyone who truly repented of their transgression. Of course I had something to do with you revealing which cult you were in, you just cant admit it. Pastor Wierwille? You are trapped in your own head, swirling with other cultic input. As part of the review process, respondents must affirm that they have had an initial consultation, are currently a client or have been a client of the lawyer or law firm identified, although Martindale-Hubbell cannot confirm the lawyer/client relationship as it . Dialogued with 12 Tribes, etc. So he gave her everything she wanted. Posted on 7/5/20 at 1:29 pm to mizzoubuckeyeiowa. These men had seniority to these girls by 20 to 40 years!