Website. Put Studio 54 back on! Sorry, this post was removed by Reddit's spam filters. "Didn't I just hear those ocean waves over a hour ago at :30 ?". Lance also advises stations, talent and brands on digital content strategies, programming integrations, and brand extensions. Cancelling. Shaking our head is all we can say! Copyright 2022 RadioInsight / RadioBB Networks. The changes take place on Wednesday, November 3. About SiriusXMSirius XM Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ: SIRI) is the leading audio entertainment company in the U.S., and the premier programmer and platform for subscription and digital advertising-supported audio products. Totally agree, the music sounds like its being played underwater. If you just subscribed or are missing channels, visit siriusxm.com/refresh to activate and refresh your radio. The Calm Channel was an exclusive pop-up channel offering the soothing sounds of ambient music, nature melodies, quiet lullabies, and simple meditations to provide the perfect backdrop to take a deep breath and let go of lifes daily stresses. I agree with the disappointment in The Blend. I listened the Blend most of the time because I love oldies, but want to also hear the newer releases. Press J to jump to the feed. This communication contains "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. SiriusXM'sThe Calm Channelis an exclusive pop-up music channel featuring soothing sounds of ambient music, nature melodies, quiet lullabies and simple meditations providing the perfect backdrop to take a deep breath and let go of life's daily stresses. I guess its time to leave this crap to the young uns. The Calm Channel is available on channel 68, as well as any time on demand on the SiriusXM app, as part of SiriusXM's Stream Free offer through May 31. Increase your inner peace as SiriusXM & Calm team up to launch an all I'm only getting the Preview Channel now. Please!!! If I wanted 70s and 80s I would have listened to the stations dedicated to those eras. Were shuffling a few things around to make room for even more great content. Bring music & entertainment wherever you go with SiriusXM. When typing in this field, a list of search results will appear and be automatically updated as you type. What has not been announced is the change at Studio 54. Now I cant stand listening to it. In addition to its audio entertainment businesses, SiriusXM offers connected vehicle services to automakers and directly to consumers through aftermarket devices. I hope it's not gone for good. I am not happy with the change in music selection on The Blend. Im a baby boomer and love the 60s and the love channel. ??????? Paul Lasky - What happened to the traffic and weather | Facebook What channel is meditation music on SiriusXM? [Facts!] I hated early Christmas music so switched months ago to Sirius. Really disappointed in Sirius. Can A Pro-Deal Website Woo FCC On TEGNA Privatization OK? Is there a radio station that plays calming music? Very shocked when I got in my car & my stations were not there. Meanwhile, a flurry of channel shifts are set to occur, as follows: The Pulse: Ch. Additional factors that could cause our results to differ materially from those described in the forward-looking statements can be found in our Annual Report on Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2019 and Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q for the quarter ended March 31, 2020, which are filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission (the "SEC") and available at the SEC's Internet site (http://www.sec.gov). The Calm Channel will feature soothing music and relaxing soundscapes to help create a peaceful state-of-mind Channel includes mini meditations, "Mindful Moments," to air four times daily Special channel will now be available as part of SiriusXM's Stream Free TORONTO, May 6, 2020 - SiriusXM and Calm, the leading meditation and mindfulness app, announced today Continued The Calm Channel is now available exclusively on SiriusXM radios (channel 68) and on the SiriusXM app throughout May and June. Lance Venta is Owner and Publisher of RadioInsight.com. Ugh, same here. TORONTO, May 6, 2020 /CNW/ - SiriusXM and Calm, the leading meditation and mindfulness app, announced today the launch ofThe Calm Channel, a new channel featuring soothing music, tranquil soundscapes and mindfulness meditations. This could not be confirmed as of Thursday evening, Pacific time. Below are channels whose numbers are changing, plus a couple new channels we've added to the lineup. Please enter your username or email address to reset your password. I do think Sirius is moving the older music and our generation out of the way , up the dial .. Spa was one of my favorite channels. It used to be up beat and play a variety of newer and older artists. New Channel - The 10s Spot Ch. Where did the music that was played on channel 54, go???? 5 (formerly 15) Listen to The Pulse It was one of the best channels to tune into if you just wanted to chill out on a long drive. Songs are way too old for me. A campfire crackling might sound great when you're home alone and it's dead quiet but when you're driving, it sounds like someone chewing with their mouth open. I thought it was completely gone, so grateful I can still find it butnot happy. Now its all dated stuff and, whats worse, it all seems super mellow! Not happy with the recent changes (11/3/21) at all. Why not have a seasons channel to play seasonal music all year long instead of using a regular channel. Is Calm Radio Free? The Calm Channelis available to SiriusXM subscribers nationwide and to everyone including anyone who is not already a SiriusXM subscriber on the SiriusXM app and connected devices as part of SiriusXM's recently announced free streaming access period through May 31. You hit the nail on the head with your comment. About CalmCalmis the #1 app for mental fitness, designed to help you manage stress, sleep better and live a happier, healthier life. Hate the rebranding! SiriusXM Player: Online Radio, Music, Sports, News, Podcasts & Talk Pandora, a subsidiary of SiriusXM, is the largest ad-supported audio entertainment streaming service in the U.S. SiriusXM and Pandora together reach more than 100 million people each month with their audio products. For more information and to start listening, visit:SiriusXM.ca/streamfree. SiriusXM radios and accessories are available from retailers nationwide and online at SiriusXM. With hundreds of hours of original audio content available in six languages, Calm supports users in more than 190 countries. Media contact:Amy Galleazzi212-901-6552[emailprotected], Cision Distribution 888-776-0942 Outsmart the market with Smart Portfolio analytical tools powered by TipRanks. SiriusXM's The Calm Channel is an exclusive pop-up music channel featuring soothing sounds of ambient music, nature melodies, quiet lullabies and simple meditations providing the perfect backdrop to take a deep breath and let go of life's daily stresses. Instead of pulling out your hair, pull out your streaming device and listen to the Relax collection on the SXM App now. When the symbol you want to add appears, add it to Watchlist by selecting it and pressing Enter/Return. First they screw with the Elvis channel. But if it's good content, then who cares, I guess. listened to 7 on 7 once in a while and ocasional 80 o 8. The Calm Channel is now available exclusively on SiriusXM radios (channel 68) and on the SiriusXM app throughout May and June. Nevertheless, over the road or at home, The Blend was my first choice of music to listen to. Agree station change is pointless. Month with pop-up channels and specials across music and sports. If this doesnt change back or a new station created, then I will be canceling my subscription. To heck with us old people,we hear it everywhere. Relax with instrumental, smooth and contemporary jazz. During stressful times (looking at you, 24-hour news cycle), calming music can help soothe your spirits. I will record the music I like and play that instead of sirius. SiriusXM Launches The Calm Channel - RadioInsight We also think this sleazy move, by Sirius, removing the oldies, is VERY DISRESPECTFUL to the older generation who grew up listening to that music. Im a millennial and I *love* 60s music. It was basically the only station I listened to!!! The Calm Channel is available on channel 68, as well as any time on demand on the SiriusXM app. I pay for the !music Ive had & now cant find it. When not in my car I have a radio on somewhere. siriusxm.us/WHM2023 See more Does not make sense at all. The music of today will NEVER hold a candle to or match up to the 50s, 60s, 70s and even 80s music. !! There is more: a user blog offers an unconfirmed report that the new lineup will see NBC Sports Audio take channel 85; Caliente: 151; CBS Sports Radio: 158; and SportsGrid: 159. The Calm Channel was an exclusive pop-up channel offering the soothing sounds of ambient music, nature melodies, quiet lullabies, and simple meditations to provide the perfect backdrop to take a deep breath and let go of life's daily stresses. I love the updated The Blend! New Age Spa channel will be available online only while The Calm Channel runs. In addition to its audio entertainment businesses, SiriusXM offers connected vehicle services to automakers and directly to consumers through aftermarket devices. Listeners are instantly transported into a relaxing environment with music and meditations to guide you throughout the day--from awakening . Congratulations youve managed to ruin what was once an excellent listening experience job well done! New Channel Numbers We're shuffling a few things around to make room for even more great content. May not be copied or duplicated without express written permission. I have tried listening to Channel 15, but it is wild pop. If so, he is retired. It's great that they're adding content and all, but it's gotta be frustrating for people that actually listen to existing channels on their radios that are getting swapped around for these new cross-promotional channels. SiriusXM's The Calm Channel is an exclusive pop-up music channel featuring soothing sounds of ambient music, nature melodies, quiet lullabies and simple meditations providing the perfect backdrop to take a deep breath and let go of life's daily stresses. What happened to The blend?? My husband and I are glad we are middle age now, and NOT of the generation that many of these DISRESPECTFUL youth are now days, because its embarrassing and shameful how older people in these times are being treated these days. The channels are currently running a loop stating that they are no longer available on the service although still listed on SiriusXMs programming guide. The Calm Channelis available on channel 68, as well as any time on demand on the SiriusXM app, as part of SiriusXM's Stream Free offer through May 31. We want the disco back. What happened to Sirius XMU? Find out if the popular radio channel is Miss the Blend- didnt realize it was changing until I asked Alexa to play it and thought I had the wrong channel. Its the only reason I pay for serious!!!! This website uses cookies. Enough with ABBA! How To Use Calming Music for Stress Relief and Better Sleep | SiriusXM I would be current with music offerings of today and my grand children loved that we could talk about current music. If I only wanted oldies, I would listen to 60s and 70s. 5. Thats how the SiriusXMListener Care center explains a significant realignment of some of its music channels a move that will put an end to its 50s on 5 and 60s on 6 channels with their relocation far up the channel lineup. Lance also advises stations, talent and brands on digital content strategies, programming integrations, and brand extensions. But being under constant stress and therefore creating consistent high cortisol levels can lead to health problems like increased anxiety and depression. With hundreds of hours of original audio content available in six languages, Calm supports users in more than 190 countries. A couple of months ago they bumped Love #70 for a 24/7 ad of Hallmark. SiriusXM's Spa channel (formerly on channel 68) will move over to SiriusXM's streaming and digital platforms through June. SiriusXM is also a leading provider of connected vehicles services, giving customers access to a suite of safety, security, and convenience services including automatic crash notification, stolen vehicle recovery assistance, enhanced roadside assistance and turn-by-turn navigation. Spa has been on SXM for years now, and it's getting bumped for essentially a 24/7 Calm ad. You had all those extra channels but you had to start Christmas music until January. And they need to do it before my subscription comes up for renewal! The unwind-worthy music channels on SiriusXM, featuring ambient sounds, down-tempo instrumentals and meditative melodies, can promote a feeling of relaxation and tranquility. The channel mainly airs big band, swing, and hit parade music from 1936 to 1949, with occasional songs from the early-1950s. SiriusXM creates and offers ad-free music; premier sports talk and live events; comedy; news; and exclusive talk and entertainment. What Happened to My Channels | SiriusXM Help Quoting industry pundit Jerry Del Colliano: The younger the audience, the more they reject paying for satellite radio no commercials doesnt entice them because they can have no commercials on streaming music services and get so much more control of their music.. We are forced to listen to it at work. EDIT: SiriusXM 1st Traffic & Weather (Boston-Philadelphia-Washington) Final Cycle and Shutdown (2/28/23) They were worthless since the Sirius XM merger when they combined three cities into one channel. They need to go back to the old format or rename this channel The Bland! Channel Guide For Relaxing Music and Nature Sounds From Calm Radio SiriusXM's Spa channel (formerly on channel 68) will move over to SiriusXM's streaming and digital platforms through June. Now it is all ABBA of all bands while still displaying the 54 logo. I actually like both the Calm stuff (I subscribe to the app) and the Spa channel. Create your Watchlist to save your favorite quotes on Nasdaq.com. Mini meditations, called "Mindful Moments," will run four times a day at 8 am, Noon, 4 pm and 8 pm ET. Older listeners have the money to pay for luxuries like satellite radio. With hundreds of hours of original audio content available in six languages, Calm supports users in more than 190 countries. I completely agree with you! This is not the first time SiriusXM dropped the channels from its service as its then eight Traffic/Weather channels were removed from the service in October 2016 before subscriber demand brought them back the following month. PLEASE, BRING BACK STUDIO 54 DISCO! It makes sense to listen to relaxing music while cooking and eating, relieving stress and doubling up on that feeling of satisfaction. Yet, thats not entirely true, as SiriusXM Love will become an online-only offering, at Channel 708. Whether youre keeping warm in your living room or on your way to work, this exclusive collection which includes the popular app-only channels Tranquil, Spa Instrumental andYogaprovides a serene musical backdrop to your everyday life. It ticks us off since we pay a lot for 3 Sirius units, however we still have the 50s and 60s. SiriusXM's Spa channel (formerly on channel 68) will move over to SiriusXM's streaming and digital platforms through June. Such forward-looking statements are based upon the current beliefs and expectations of our management and are inherently subject to significant business, economic and competitive uncertainties and contingencies, many of which are difficult to predict and generally beyond our control. I hope they go back to what the Blend used to play. Pandora, a subsidiary of SiriusXM, is the largest ad-supported audio entertainment streaming service in the U.S. SiriusXM and Pandora together reach more than 100 million people each month with their audio products. Such statements include, but are not limited to, statements about future financial and operating results, our plans, objectives, expectations and intentions with respect to future operations, products and services; and other statements identified by words such as "will likely result," "are expected to," "will continue," "is anticipated," "estimated," "believe," "intend," "plan," "projection," "outlook" or words of similar meaning. SiriusXM's The Calm Channel is an exclusive pop-up music channel featuring soothing sounds of ambient music, nature melodies, quiet lullabies and simple meditations providing the perfect backdrop to take a deep breath and let go of life's daily stresses. What happened to all my channels? This is a channel that no one should listen to in their cars. Bad move! 71 returns 12/27). Apple's 2017 iPhone App of the Yearand one ofFast Company's Most Innovative Companies of 2020, Calm boasts over 80 million downloads to date, averaging 100,000 new users daily. I couldnt believe it got sent away. I dont like the change Now I have to remember channels all over What happened to Radio classics One if my favorites The other day I was listening to 40s next day it was gone. Facebook changes to META? It made sense on channel 5 and 6. What happened to all my channels? I'm only getting the - Sirius XM August 1, 2022. No Love station, no more Sirius. '40s Junction - Wikipedia Such forward-looking statements are based upon the current beliefs and expectations of our management and are inherently subject to significant business, economic and competitive uncertainties and contingencies, many of which are difficult to predict and generally beyond our control. Apple's 2017 iPhone App of the Yearand one of Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies of 2020, Calm boasts over 80 million downloads to date, averaging 100,000 new users daily. For Dish customers it seems The Calm Channel has temporarily taken over Spa's channel slot as well. Visit our, From Banned To All-Weekend Stunt, KMLE & WPAW Goes Nonstop Morgan Wallen, Audacy Launches Front Range Country 103.1 Denver, Tino Cochino Radio Joins 106.1 Kiss-FM Dallas, News Center Maine: It was a lightning bolt: Maines WBLM celebrates 50 years of classic rock, Edison Research Releases 2023 Infinite Dial Study, Auddia To Launch AI Powered ChatMusic Into Radio App & Patent GPT Enhancements. And, yes, I do think that the end is in sight for SiriusXM. The Calm Channel is available on channel 68, as well as any time on demand on the SiriusXM app, as part of SiriusXMs Stream Free offer through May 31. 86% of retail CFD accounts lose money, Registration on or use of this site constitutes acceptance of our. Bring back more of the 60s-70s-80s songs, when music used to be worth listening to! Imagine yourself relaxing poolside at a chic hotel with downtempo rhythms and melodic deep house beats from artists like Kygo, Moby, Robin Schulz, Chris Malinchak and Disclosure. For more information, please visitwww.calm.com. In January 2017, the number of markets served were cut from 22 over eight channels to eight cities over four channels. From two Generation Xers, we apologize to you older folks for how yall are being treated now days. 15 Listen to Mosaic The Pulse Ch. For more information and to start listening, visit: SiriusXM.com/streamfree. Visit our, From Banned To All-Weekend Stunt, KMLE & WPAW Goes Nonstop Morgan Wallen, Audacy Launches Front Range Country 103.1 Denver, Tino Cochino Radio Joins 106.1 Kiss-FM Dallas, News Center Maine: It was a lightning bolt: Maines WBLM celebrates 50 years of classic rock, Edison Research Releases 2023 Infinite Dial Study. Lance Venta is Owner and Publisher of RadioInsight.com. Sigh. For more information and to start listening, visit: SiriusXM.com/streamfree. And what the do play now is all mellow, easy listening stuff. I agree. Thank God they changed the Blend!!!!! SiriusXM teams Up with Calm to launch 'The Calm Channel' SiriusXMs Spa channel (formerly on channel 68) will move over to SiriusXMs streaming and digital platforms through June. I probably wont renwe S/XM next time around. What is the thought process here? Paul, Orlando, Phoenix, Pittsburgh, San Diego, San Francisco, Seattle, and Tampa. Please enter your username or email address to reset your password. This could be due to a couple of reasons: Your subscription may no longer be active. Calm Radio offers unique audio experiences - curated music, Sounds of Nature, relaxing ambience - so you can work, can focus, can relax, can sleep. I guess reggae tunes arent as popular as hearing Hermans Hermits and the top songs of 1962 front and center on channel 6, even though it is still accessible on a SXM in-dash tuner. They used to blend in recent pop (Artists like P!nk, Ed Sheeran, Taylor Swift, Gabby Barrett, Lauren Daigle, etc) with the older stuff. I am 70 but liked the blend of newer, modern soft rock with some slightly older soft rock. I miss My Studio 54 Disco The Only Station I have On In My Car And Home. For more information and to start listening, visit: SiriusXM.com/streamfree. It is good content, and imo much better than spa, by a lot. You'll now be able to see real-time price and activity for your symbols on the My Quotes of Nasdaq.com. Before you even get to work, set the tone for the day with your music choice. For satellite radio customers Spa retains its channel 68 slot but it is online only. I now hate The Blend. Channel Lineup Change | SiriusXM I ABSOLUTELY HATE THIS CHANGE OF LOCATION FOR THE 50 & 60!!! According to the article this is for May and June (yeah a 2 month ad for Calm) and Spa is up on a steaming channel for the time being. I was great for its time, but that time is fast approaching their sunset! Type a symbol or company name. This all-new channel is available to SiriusXM subscribers nationwide and to everyone (including anyone who is not already a subscriber) on the app and connected devices as part of our recently announced free streaming access period through May 31. What happened to The Blend??? Thinking about cancelling Sirius. The contract runs out in May. Join SiriusXM Canada on Facebook at facebook.com/siriusxmcanada, on Twitter at @siriusxmcanada, on Instagram at @siriusxmcanada and on YouTube at youtube.com/siriusxmcanada. Listeners are instantly transported into a relaxing environment with music and meditations to guide you throughout the day--from awakening soundscapes to a mid-day meditation and more calming lullabies at night. SiriusXM obviously made this channel change for demographic reasons, to shuttle the older listeners away from the prime channels 5 and 6 and get their old music out of the way. Listeners are instantly transported into a relaxing environment with music and meditations to guide you throughout the day from awakening soundscapes to a midday meditation and calming lullabies at night. SiriusXM and Calm, the leading meditation and mindfulness app, announced today the launch of The Calm Channel, a new channel featuring soothing music, tranquil soundscapes and mindfulness meditations. Ohhh hey LL cool j if you see this can you tell your hosts especially SHANTE to shut up and play music.its ridiculous we dont pay to hear people talk.its out of control, bring back the music.long live f.M if it doesnt change cause its free. The Calm Channel will feature soothing music and relaxing soundscapes to help create a peaceful state-of-mind, Channel includes mini meditations, "Mindful Moments," to air four times daily, Special channel will now be available as part of SiriusXM's Stream Free. In this case, Boomers do not like being dissed by corporations they pay good money to, and thats what this feels like to many of the folks commenting here they have been kicked upstairs and out of the way by SiriusXM management. Such statements include, but are not limited to, statements about future financial and operating results, our plans, objectives, expectations and intentions with respect to future operations, products and services; and other statements identified by words such as "will likely result," "are expected to," "will continue," "is anticipated," "estimated," "believe," "intend," "plan," "projection," "outlook" or words of similar meaning.