The problem with the COVID-19, they didn't do as much and didn't show you as much. My wife was there, and it was pretty good. They also had another place they called a deli. Home Directory MA Springfield The Wellington at Springfield Senior Living. The dining area was nice and looked like fine dining. They're just remodeling it all over, so part of it is done and part of it isn't. I've eaten there twice, and it is fine. The room they showed me for my aunt was not very impressive and was just average. Highly recommend. She was there for several years. Website Take me there. I really like the closet at the apartment that I saw and the bathroom was great. Address: 308 S Washington Ave, Wellington, KS 67152, 924 S Washington Ave, Wellington, KS 67152, 314 N Washington Ave, Wellington, KS 67152, 122 S Countryside Ln, Wellington, KS 67152. Thank you to all those who visited our event, our exhibitors and our lovely volunteers. They provide three meals a day, it's very clean, and the maintenance was very good and nice. They had a dance hall, a little kitchenette area where you can cook if you wanted to, and a back porch. There was nothing I didn't like about it. My mother is a resident here and enjoys her time. But when my mom broke her leg, they said she wouldn't be eligible to go there because she couldn't get up and walk or pivot. We found the staff to be very caring to my mom. Enter your location in the field below and we will find the best way to get there. Library, Puzzles, Craft Shoppe Hours And Donations, Volunteering (Must be 18 years of age or older). (800) 755-1458. . Link: Wellington Senior Resource Center Page. Took a tour while looking for a new home for a family member. You can't do anything about the size of the room. Wellington Senior Resource Center: Senior Centers, https://www.townofwellington.com/171/Senior-Resource-Center, Add This Service Directory to Your Website. The Centre is run by a volunteer Advisory Board of seven elected Centre Members and one appointed Council Representative. How to Choose an Assisted Living Facility, Independent Living Checklist: What to Look for, What to Ask. The apartment and the people were very nice. Will Medicaid or Medicare Pay for My Mother's Long-Term Care? It was a very nice tour. We accept donations for our craft room using the self-serve outdoor donation bin located out front of VPSC. Wellington Records Custodian: Chevelle D. Addie, MMC. Health Clubs & Gyms. What should caregivers and potential residents know about Luxe Rehabilitation Center at Wellington? The staff was also very kind to all of us family members. The link you receive will be valid for the duration of your registered activity. Rishi Shah - Senior Systems Analyst, Asst. Vice President at Wellington They have an exercise room, a little beauty shop, and barbershop. It is a warming environment. It was beautiful. We thought the atmosphere was great, and they did a very good job with the presentation. Wellington, CO 80549. It was great; I'd recommend it to anybody who could afford it. It's something you dont get at home. While visiting Keystone Woods we were greeted right away and with a smile. The Wellington at North Richland Hills was very clean. To improve your search results use quotation marks when searching for a specific phrase. Equipment not supplied. When we found out that they didn't have nursing care, we were heartbroken. Now that she's moved out, we are fighting to get the 5 days of rent reimbursement and getting the silent treatment! It's a very clean facility; older facilities, but very nice. Families should not have to supplement meals when paying that much for a meal plan. The staff genuinely care about what they do and how they present this to prospects. Please contact facility for accessibility information. They had a courtyard, which I liked, and some trees. We are located in Springfield, MA. Copyright 2023 Trilogy Integrated Resources, All Rights Reserved. The Wellington is owned and operated by Capital Senior Living. My sister has a really nice room at The Wellington at North Bend with a lot of windows. Services such as meals on wheels and the senior bus support independent living and promote dignity and a positive quality of life. What transportation services does The Wellington at North Bend Crossing offer to independent living residents? At the cost for living here, our loved ones should get better care! If you are looking for a place for an elderly family member I would recommend visiting The Wellington. Transportation is available within a 15-mile radius of Wellington. 10330 Nuvista Ave., Wellington, FL 33414 Is The Wellington at North Bend Crossing affiliated with a hospital if more care is needed? Contact Luxe Rehabilitation Center at Wellington for more details on services and rates. The Wellington at North Bend Crossing Offers Assisted Living, Independent Living, and Memory Care 29 Reviews 5156 N. Bend Crossing, Cincinnati, OH 45247 (800) 385-2527 Summary Reviews Costs Photos Amenities Description Map View Photos Get cost information Contact for Costs Find out availability Schedule a Tour Ask about payment options They make us feel apart of their family. She had a caring and patient attitude, which impressed me. Don't waste your money. At The Wellington at Springfield Senior Living we strive to provide independent living, assisted living, and memory care that fits each individual. $145 Members and $159 Non-Members. It is modern, pretty new, and has a nice setting. The permanent staff that has stayed on is good but the Management Team is not customer focused. How are your interactions with the staff. The staff is very friendly, personable and nice. The food is good. The grounds are professionally maintained for the benefit of our residents and their guests. She is in the assisted living. She likes it bright, open, and well-lit. Every week, theres root beer floats and they have another activity room where they have a sole kitchen up there. Food was appealing. Our structured program helps all residents maintain a high quality of life. We create a warm, cozy environment where residents each receive individual attention. As a musical entertainer I have performed at many nursing homes and senior living facilities throughout Massachusetts and Connecticut. Place is lovely and housekeeping does a great job at keeping it clean. Short staffed, long wait times for assistance. The outside and the front has a long porch with some lovely furniture, and weve been having some really lovely days here. They have a lot of staff for rehab and are very good for them to get them out of their boredom, and they are forever working with the patients. The Wellington at North Bend Crossing 513-661-4100 | The Wellington at North Bend Crossing - Senior living in Cincinnati, Ohio At our senior living community, we believe in focusing on what matters most: providing a comfortable, safe and welcoming environment. They are small but sufficient enough. Our goal is to enrich the lives of our senior residents by providing an environment that is stimulating physically, mentally, and emotionally. The Wellington is an excellent place to spend my senior years. The best thing that we saw was that they honor veterans, and my father's a veteran. Speak with a Senior Living expert about The Wellington at North Richland Hills. 8225 Third Street. Describe the overall population of assisted living residents at The Wellington at North Bend Crossing. Yelp is a fun and easy way to find, recommend and talk about what's great and not so great in El Paso and beyond. When we walked around with them, they knew the names of the residents. They have just completely changed all the carpeting and furniture in the facility, and they have repainted the entire place, so it actually looks brand new. What places are near The Wellington at North Bend Crossing or within walking distance for assisted living residents to enjoy? Senior Resource Center Director. The location and the grounds at Renaissance West were not as nice; you were looking out at a parking lot. Staff are attentive and professional. My 90 year old Mother lived at The Wellington for exactly 2 months before she was EVICTED with 7 days notice to leave! The monthly meals only included two meals. The bedroom is large; she has no problem getting around her furniture, even when she needs a wheelchair. Each time I have been there I have felt like I was visiting a community rather then an institution. The community and the room are always kept clean and I like that the staff get the residents involved with the activities. Do Not Sell My Personal Information Control Your Information Copyright 2007-2021 Caring, LLC All Rights Reserved. Everybody is really caring, and he is getting the best care. UpdateOur Active Living & Retirement Show that we hosted on February 24, 2023 was a HUGE success!! The residents sing along with them. Since 1990, Capital Senior Living has grown to become one of the largest senior living providers in the United States. They have activities for him. Its mission is to ensure that older adults in the Wellington community have a trusted and unbiased place to turn for information, resources, and assistance that meets their unique needs and enhances their quality of life. They had like a whole wall dedicated to veterans, and they basically showed how they take the time to appreciate veterans and honor veterans. What are their favorite things to do? They stay in their office, Meanwhile the staff in the kitchen, house keeping, aides and nurses are all over worked. The rooms are spacious and offer balconies if wanted. Did a walk theough. 4 That has just been totally different. Take in the stellar views from the promenade deck that surrounds the dining area, reconnect with your peers and dance to the sweet sounds of The Blazing Fiddles, a unique four-piece fiddle ensemble. Having moved in at the beginning of the Covid quarantine I must say they have put much effort in keeping us safe and comfortable. Medicine errors were made over and over again. He has a 1-bedroom with very nice windows and it's airy, it has a fairly large bathroom, and a walk-in closet that he really likes. If The Wellington at North Richland Hills accepts dogs or cats, what indoor/outdoor areas can they enjoy? At The Wellington, you'll find the freedom to create the lifestyle you've always wanted. What are their favorite things to do? Food quality varies but for all holidays, they provide a large very nice lunch and not very appealing ham and cheese sandwich for dinner. The place is very clean and the food is good. I love how they still call you to keep you updated. Address 3800 Wilson Ave Wellington, CO 80549 Get Directions; Phone (970) 817 . The Wellington at North Bend Crossing was very nice, and everybody was friendly, but they were not outgoing like they were at the other places, and the residents didn't appear as happy. It was OK, and the rooms are nice. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. The Craft Shoppe will be open to purchase items each Wednesday between 1:00-4:00 pm. We strive to create memorable meals from fresh produce that help our residents reach their best health and wellness. They were of nice size. The Wellington at Springfield Senior Living - Get Pricing Today The staff are very kind. How are your interactions with the staff. Spanish: It didn't look like it was a real senior center. The membership year runs 365 days from your date of purchase. The staff who gave the tour was very knowledgeable and very nice to talk to, and she spent quite a bit of time explaining things to us. Grand River Cruise - Join us for an exciting day away! Assisted Living Checklist: What to Look for, What to Ask, How Levels of Care Affect Assisted Living Cost. They had the basics, so you can pick out what you like and dont like. The competition includes a variety of fitness and sporting events promoting physical activity and sportsmanship for El Paso area seniors in individual and team events. Great place for family I feel confident they are well taken care of. Speak to a local senior living advisor for free. The Wellington was a very nice facility, very nice dining area, and a lot of family interaction, but they didnt have the staff ratio that I like in a memory care. Luxe Rehabilitation Center at Wellington - 3 Reviews - Caring It seemed like everything was well kept, for the age of the place. Senior Centers in Colorado - Grants for Seniors Rishi is based out of New York City Metropolitan Area and works in the Investment Management industry. Cedars Of Liberty Health Care Center 200 West Ruth Ewing Road, Liberty, MO 64068. We also ask that you read the Township of Centre Wellington'sAssumption of Riskthat is posted before entering (on main entrance door). It was nice and spacious. The moderator or instructor will mute all participants when the class begins to avoid audio interference. The dining area was nice. Caring.com is a leading online destination for caregivers seeking information and support as they care for aging parents, spouses, and other loved ones. Members of our staff are extensively trained to care for senior Springfield residents and everything they need. Lunch Menu: Home-baked bread, garden salad with choice of dressing, choice of slow-cooked roast beef and gravy, oven baked chicken breast, or vegetarian chili. The residents don't even see them! I would highly recommend them. We are a vibrant community for active, independent seniors, providing services and amenities that free up time and energy for life's pleasures and new friendships. YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. We went to The Wellington at North Richland Hills today. For free support. Includes a complimentary lunch. Residents have access to Arts and crafts center, Free cable satellite tv, Piano / Organ, Beauty Salon, Fireplaces in common areas, Game room, Computer room, Meeting room, Free high speed internet, TV Lounge, Free Wi-Fi, Outside patio garden, Barber Shop, Movie Room / Theater, Free parking, Fitness center, Cafe / Bistro, Library, Raised gardening beds, Housekeeping provided, Laundry service / dry-cleaning, Devotional Services Offsite, Activities Onsite, Indoor Common Areas, Outdoor Common Areas, Activities Offsite, Meals Provided, Beautician Onsite, Home Care Agency on-site, Light therapy, Walking Paths - outdoor, Walking Paths - indoor, Enclosed courtyard, Special Dining Programs, Specialized Training for Caregivers and other facility comforts so seniors feel right at home. The care was excellent. We are glad you enjoyed your experience at Renaissance West. I like that they have transportation for his appointments. Parks & Recreation | Wellington, FL To access (using a computer device or telephone), click the appropriate provided link (for registered classes this will be emailed directly to you) OR using a telephone, call the phone number listed below each activity and enter the Meeting ID. How often is that assessment repeated? I followed up with them probably about four or five times in the last eight months. We'll just have to see how this all plays out once she's there already. With a valid membership, additional fees are required to participate in programs, special events, bus trips, etc. https://d13iq96prksfh0.cloudfront.net/cdn/photos/182319/730x450%23.jpeg. The memory care residents are basically confined to that floor of the building. View Rishi Shah's email address (r*****@wellin***.com) and phone number. We offer thousands of original articles, helpful tools, advice from more than 50 leading experts, a community of caregivers, and a comprehensive directory of caregiving services. It was a fairly decent rating, and it had single rooms. What places are nearby for independent living residents to enjoy? The Wellington at Springfield Senior Living, Medication care managers / Medication Technicians. They have transportation. I would not recommend this facility to anyone that needs any kind of assistance. Recreation & Senior Center Map Senior Class Registration. They have a gym, a salon, a restaurant, a coffee bar, and a lounge. Everything that she did and that she showed us was really up to par. I liked the building, and their renovations were up-to-date. They had small kitchens, but you don't need a big kitchen when you're in that situation. By using our website, you agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. The place is not really luxurious, but I don't need luxury anyway. My dad has moved into The Wellington at North Bend Crossing. What common areas are available for independent living residents? That's just the way unless you knock down the building. A very nice amenity are the activities are geared for the residents likes and interests in the community, often integrating them within the Assisted, Independent and Memory units. We are happy that you had a positive experience at our community! I am not a happy family member at all. Our tour guide, Trish, was outstanding. My husband and I had dinner and lunch there. Seeing residents talking and laughing with each other and with staff is wonderful and heartwarming. While family member went to live with a relative, when my day comes I would be very happy to take up residence here! Who assesses residents' health and cognitive functioning? They have music there once or twice a month for people that come in to play the piano and sing. Several of us have with no regrets. The facility had more activities, and the people there were more friendly and outgoing. It was a nice community for independent living. With Wellington, there just wasn't quite enough space for them to move around on a daily basis, and it just seemed a little confined and dark. Contact us at (800) 755-1458 for more information about senior living at our community. Management has changed and the new management seems to be lazy and does not care about the residents. The food is good, and I know he is eating eating healthy. They offer so much variety to keep residents engaged and active. Great staff that goes above and beyond to take care of your loved ones. Classes & Programs | Wellington, FL We put my mom here for rehab on a trial basis and Thank God we did!! Describe the overall population of independent living residents at The Wellington at North Richland Hills. They always have something to keep him going instead of sitting around by himself. I was very impressed. We have partnered with instructors who have been locally and nationally recognized for their work. Also, it's just too far over. Only those who have pre-registered will be allowed to join the class. I wanted to find an exceptional Senior Living Center, one that concentrated on Living. By using our website, you agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. Provides social, educational and activity programs for seniors. Awesome atmosphere and the employees are fantastic. It was very clean and it showed that most people weren't there. Operating Hours Monday - Friday: 9:00 a.m. 4:00 p.m. 3134 Jefferson Ave., El Paso, TX 79930 (915) 212-0571, 563 N. Carolina Dr., El Paso, TX 79915 (915) 212-0435, 4451 Delta Dr., El Paso, TX 79905 (915) 212-0410, 1800 Byron St., El Paso, TX 79930 (915) 212-0391, 9311 Alameda Ave., El Paso, TX 79907 (915) 212-0476, 650 Wallenberg Dr., El Paso, TX 79905(915) 212-0733, 5701 Tamburo Ct., El Paso, TX 79905(915) 212-0486, 600 S. Ochoa St., El Paso, TX 79901 (915) 212-0574, 4430 Maxwell Ave., El Paso, TX 79904 (915) 212-0423, El Paso City Hall 300 N. Campbell El Paso, Texas 79901 (915) 212-0000 or 3-1-1. We ate lunch once, and the food was good. They had other units that were very spacious and really pretty, but they weren't available. Seniors Centre - Centre Wellington It is my understanding that there is often one nurse and two aides for the entire building. We invite you to drop by, take out a membership and experience the benefits of participating.You can find us at 150 Albert Street West, Fergus, ON N1M 1X2 Monday to Friday (excluding statutory holidays) 8:30am-4:30pm or call us at 519.846.9691 x204 and speak to our Reception Desk. This is the name that is displayed with your review, I am a friend or relative of a current/past resident, How to Choose an Assisted Living Facility, All Continuing Care Retirement Communities, Independent Living in Louisville, Kentucky, 11 Signs It Might Be Time for Assisted Living. Describe the overall population of independent living residents at The Wellington at North Bend Crossing. Everything that you could possibly think of in terms of amenity-wise was a bonus, because they had so much to offer. Living in Rennaisance West is like living in a country club. Below is an at-a-glance list of the types of classes and programs offered. You are ableto purchase a membership online through our new ACTIVE Net registration system. The City of El Paso Parks and Recreation Department hosts the El Paso Senior Games beginning in Spring with over 350 seniors participating for ages 50 and over. Wellington Senior Center - MapQuest They had a washer and dryer, and linen service. Have had family at the facility. Their common spaces were nice. You areNOTto share this specific link to your registered class with anyone else. The 2023 Senior Games opening ceremonies will be on Saturday, February 25th at Polly Harris Senior Center beginning at 9:00 a.m. To register or for more information, download the packet in the button below or visit your nearest Senior Center.