This dealer provides complimentary hygiene products, including alcohol-based hand sanitiser and tissues, for your safety and wellbeing. Browse Volkswagen ID.4 vehicles in Mesa, AZ for sale on Cars.com, with prices under $799,952. Buying or selling. This beauty has a solid running CB code 1.7L and turns heads when we tak, 1972 westfalia, original motor, automatic. Are you affected? The goal is to be a classifieds aggregation resources and a central hub for finding any classic VW Truck For Sale across the United States. But The experience I has last night at Bill Luke San Tan was GREAT!! 60 cars for sale. Daily driver and hauled go karts and bicycles around Southern California. Please contact us should you have any questions about this. No EA in Branson, many L2 free public chargers are there. The VW bus scene has been and always will be a crutch to the classic car community., Gateway Classic Cars is excited to list this awesome 1970 Volkswagen Kombi in teal and white. We value your privacy. To the full extent permitted California consumers may exercise their CCPA rights here. Charges 48,195 km Van Automatic 4cyl 2.0L Turbo Diesel Check car history Dealer comes to you The dealer brings the car to your home for you to inspect and test drive (Fees may apply so please check with the dealer). Still, the classic name tag is usually used to identify Caddy models of the first generation that were produced until 1984. So take some extra time to explore the coo, 1969 Volkswagen Van in red 98% restored. The VW was comfortable, roomy, and good looking. Please click on the link in the email before proceeding. If you are the owner of an image featured on this and would like it removed, please contact us. Use our tools to contact the dealership to schedule Please confirm the vehicle details directly with the seller. Find All Used Volkswagen Caddy cars for sale with great deals on thousands of cars and more @ carsguide Australia Calls may be prerecorded. Only 60,059 mileshoo motorskiowa, co303-621-2524no dealer fees!! Older restoration done at Kustomcoachwerks.com. Family focused reviews and advice for everything family car related. This includes exterior and interior points such as door handles, keys, steering wheel and more. I am so confident with the car, that we planned for a vacation to Branson, MO from Cincinnati. Lovely are to wait. The latest and future car tech from around the world, We're here to help you with any car issues. The Samba Package o, Gateway Classic Cars of San Antonio/Austin is pleased to present this 1981 Volkswagen Rabbit. Today is May 5, 2022 and 2,000 beautiful miles later. All rights reserved. 1980 Volkswagen Caddy / Rabbit Pickup Truck: 699 Sun Feb 12, 2023 12:14 am USA - Eastover, North Carolina Map Seller: caddymk1014: 1984 Volkswagen Rabbit GTI: 999 Interest rates vary. Only BANKS provide finance. home delivery on some or all of its cars. Custom fit glass canopy, bed liner, rear slider. To send another enquiry please refresh the page first. If you have all your ducks in a row when it comes to uploading documents the approval is fast and easy. For your health and comfort, this dealership has implemented intensive cleaning practises with increased frequency in the cleaning of their facilities. Use of this website indicates your acceptance of our. .. 2019 PLATE VOLKSWAGEN SHUTTLE T32 2.0 TDI 102 BLUEMOTION SWB 8 SEATER .. GREAT VALUE NO VAT EXAMPLE in RARE BAMBOO GREEN with Air Con , Alloys , NO VAT ! You might also be unaware that Caddy and post-2 type of pickup buses use a variety of similar parts, making it easier to switch and replace accessories. Certified cars are manufacturer warrantied and typically We use cookies and browser activity to improve your experience, personalize content and ads, and analyze how our sites are used. Gumtree.com Limited is an Introducer Appointed Representative of Zuto Limited who | Volkswagen Corrado G60 for sale, For sale: Rally-look Volkswagen Type 3 Fastback. This is the 3rd vehicle I have purchased from Bill Luke Tempe. Wondering how much air to put in your tyres? Vroom - Get It Delivered Nationwide review, Volkswagen ID.4 under $799,952 in Apache Junction, AZ, Volkswagen ID.4 under $799,952 in Avondale, AZ, Volkswagen ID.4 under $799,952 in Carefree, AZ, Volkswagen ID.4 under $799,952 in Casa Blanca, AZ, Volkswagen ID.4 under $799,952 in Cave Creek, AZ, Volkswagen ID.4 under $799,952 in Chandler, AZ, Volkswagen ID.4 under $799,952 in Gilbert, AZ, Volkswagen ID.4 under $799,952 in Glendale, AZ, Volkswagen ID.4 under $799,952 in Goodyear, AZ, Volkswagen ID.4 under $799,952 in Phoenix, AZ, Volkswagen ID.4 under $799,952 in Scottsdale, AZ, Volkswagen ID.4 under $799,952 in Tempe, AZ. Aug 26, 2022. Learn more about we manage our classifieds on our About Us page. Avoid the traffic and save time with this convenient service. Petrol. ! Our automotive experts are here to help, If you're wondering, we've probably got the answer. Each model may have a slightly different procedure, so refer to the manufacturer's instructions. For sale! 5 R 418 400 R 8 344 p/m 2023 Volkswagen Caddy Kombi 1.6. They really are great people. So If You Want GREAT Customer Service Go See Josh. If you have bought from the rest now go see THE BEST!!! One of the features of this site is to allow sellers of Volkswagen (VW) Rabbit Pickup to list their trucks for sale. Moulinex Food Processor Electric Vegetable Chopper 2 Speeds 2.4L 600W Cream, Salter Health Grill Multi Cooker Air Fryer Aero Grill (Damaged Packaging), DYZI FULLY RECHARGEABLE BICYCLE / SUPER BRIGHT BIKE LIGHTS SET LIGHT WATERPROOF, Vax Glide Hard Floor Cleaner Upright CLHF-GLKSRB Refurbished, Coolant Antifreeze G12+ RED Ready Mixed 2x5L Long Life German Hi Spec 10 Litre, BRAND Joop Homme 200ml Men's Fragrance Eau De Toilette, Cadbury Chocolate Sweet Gift Box Hamper Dairy Milk Personalised Birthday Easter. Eli the sales agent had all the paper work ready for me when I got to the dealership in the evening. Justin S. was the salesman, Bryant B. provided the information to purchase a second key for the vehicle and Reece C. was the individual that I dealt with in the finance department. The scheduled charging feature (to charge only overnight for cheaper electricity rates) doesn't work with the current software version--and US models haven't yet received any of the promised software updates. I bought it hoping to get it fixed up and make it my daily but its taking to long. It is powered by a 2100cc Flat Four engine and geared, Gateway Classic Cars of Scottsdale is honored to offer for sale on consignment the iconic and highly sought after 1958 Volkswagen Microbus with the desirable Samba Package. New Car. 1982. Terms of Use, Please enter a number greater than 1 and less than 16. Great sound system. Its just like being at the dealership without the traffic or the crowds. 345 7692 64. For sale! Classified Ad. It was very easy to trade in my old vehicle and get a new one delivered. Organise home delivery for your vehicle to be brought to your driveway, safely and conveniently. Was going [], Its a nice little truck and Ive recently had a lot of work done to it. Our Salesman JOSH GALVAN was AMAZING, HELPFUL, PROFESSIONAL, HAPPY,KIND and Went ABOVE AND BEYOND. In the last year it's had the rear wheel bearings, Full service history. Why Use CarGurus? Friendly staff. GTI seats, Wolfsburg wheel. Silver Volkswagen Caddy. But, Ricky would answer all my questions and if he didn't know something he made sure to ask the right people so he can give me the right answer. It does take longer than a traditional dealer, but you don't have to sit there for hours while the paperwork and financing takes place. For your health and safety, all vehicles are sanitised prior to handover, with all commonly touched hard surfaces being wiped. | All-electric Volkswagen Karmann Ghia for sale, The perfect VW for overlanding? Once our paperwork went to financing Brock took care of us within 30 minutes, and that was with me asking quite a few questions. And theres no better way to do that than in a Westfalia camper. 2.0 L Type 4 completely rebuilt last ye, 1964 21 window Volkswagen bus, covered to walk through, Sealing WaxRed. Also known as the Mk1 Golf Pickup, the Rabbit-style pickup truck used 1.5-litre petrol engine for its base models. Two years after the original release, the pickup debuted in Europe where it was dubbed Caddy. New technologies have a learning curve. Research, browse, save, and share from 47 ID.4 models in Mesa, AZ. I knew Id never drive outside of Jeep ever again. If a listing contains Seller Offers with respect to contactless buying, free statewide delivery, free When you use this enquiry form your contact details will be forwarded to the seller so they can contact you directly. This dealership offers Buy & Sell on Ireland's Largest Cars Marketplace. Opens website in a new tab 1, 1980 VW Rabbit Pickup a very rare collectible little truck Upgraded with 1.8 liter engine from a 1989 VW Cabriolet 1.8 L gas engine w/5-speed, power steering, never wrecked or damaged in any way, [], 81 VW Truck, MK1 1.6L 5 speed turbo diesel New custom copper rose paint. 1987 Volkswagen Golf Caddy Pick Up Black Spares or Repair Van Petrol Manual. *Estimated payments are for informational purposes only. One of our goals is to be a research point for buyers and sellers to see the past Volkswagen Rabbit Pickups for sale in various states, cities and regions across the United States. VW Caddy in excellent condition Mot until October 2023, serviced and maintained. Vin #: 239177474. Thats right, this 1981 Volkswagen Rabbit Diesel Pickup was never titled and still retains the factory certificate of origin from the original sellingdealership. A 10 Star rating for him. These estimates do not include tax, title, registration All rights reserved. Make Volkswagen, Model: Caddy, version: year: 2008, color: White for sell in Tagamo3 - New Cairo, for 180000, published: 2023-03-04 on Hatla2ee.com Caddy pick up 5531813 - Car for sale : Hatla2ee menu Please enter a number greater than 2 and less than 5. Volkswagen is among the most easily recognisable brands in the automotive world. Well maintained with documented extensive maintenance receipts. go through a rigorous multi-point inspection. If you're looking to buy a classic VW pickup truck, eBay can help you find an inexpensive pickup or Mk1 Caddy for sale. The Caddy has been built in various body styles and configurations, but is well known for its pickup truck variants as well as its van variants. Jonesborough, Washington County, TN. Collection in person. Regrettably selling due to lack of space and owning two of them Govt. Something went wrong. I have a place in my heart for this dealership. We'll help you find great deals among the millions of vehicles available nationwide on CarGurus, and we'll provide you with dealer reviews and vehicle history for each one. Please note that we only do this when the seller contacts us directly. Very happy with the outcome. The truck []. Once a Jeep owner, always a Jeep owner. BT5 6GY, Belfast, Northern Ireland 4,999 1999 84,102 Miles 1.9 L Diesel Manual Green Calculate the estimated monthly repayments. Gumtree.com Limited is an Appointed Representative of Compare The Market Limited who What's been recalled and why. Note: The price displayed for this vehicle (22990.00) is exclusive of VAT. Looking for tips on how to carry or travel with your family? Van valuations Finance quotes View full details 3,690 Swift Cars South Wales Ltd , Blackwood To see how, and to learn how to control cookies, please read our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy. Havent had to add windscreen washer fluid yet. Are you looking to buy your dream classic car? This 1975 Volkswag, A Volkswagen Type 2 Bus is all about filling the most classic car fun in one package. It is powerful as a turbo charged ICE and absolutely fun to drive. I am very confident all will work out. Note: The price displayed for this vehicle (24990.00) is exclusive of VAT. There were 6 sold in the last 5 years. Copyright 1995-2023 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. A video walkaround of this car may be available About NewsNow Classifieds Shopping Guide Your Ads Here, Newsnow Homepage About Us Advertise Press Contact Us Careers, Copyright 1997-2023 NewsNow Publishing Limited. 1965 Volkswagen Pickup 44,916 mi $ 59,000 or $723/mo 44,916 Miles VIN: 265103628 TRUE MILES UNKNOWN This is a gorgeous originally restored Volkswagen Pickup. (844) 676-0714. We love this dealership!! 13 R 529 950 R 10 568 p/m 2022 Volkswagen Caddy 2.0TDI. For this purpose we do not remove old ad posts, but do our best to mark these as sold. I lost my Jeep Patriot, but I know what it feels like to own one. I was offered a fair price and happy with the experience! 2023 Carsguide Autotrader Media Solutions Pty Ltd. All rights reserved. 132 000 Km. There are no other Volkswagen Caddy for sale across all model years (1979 to 2021) and no 1980 Volkswagen Caddy right now. New top fabric., lots of new parts. All rights reserved. The engine is 2230 dual carbs with less than 5000 miles on new engine. NO rust. VIEW PRICES. Previous owner lived in desert and sold to us in 2014. He could sell me a car everyday. They look brilliant! Brian was very helpful, nice, respectful, patience and were sold inmediatelly. Thank you again for your listening abilities. This dealership has implemented a staff wellness and isolation policy to ensure the safety and comfort of their customers and employees. fees, lien fees, or any other fees that may be imposed by a governmental agency in connection with the sale and OMG!!! She is a manual and the true miles are unknown. It is a ProS RWD. All trademarks and copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. This form is protected by Google Invisible reCAPTCHABy clicking the 'Submit' button you acknowledge you have read and agree to abide by the carsguide Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policy. I was told that I should put a deposit down on the truck to make sure that I could come pick it up the next day (I had to drive in from out of town). Just now completed the 10k mile inspection service. By clicking the 'Message dealer' button you acknowledge you have read and agree to abide by the Autotrader Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policy. You dont even need to leave home to pick up your new car!