| the house | and watched, (2) against His Word | and they did not rebel | and made it dark, | darkness | Sent, (29) | I cannot | I am troubled, | my eyes; | open | You hold, (6) (8) It is because the Ten Psalms of Rabbi Nachman's Tikkun contain the Ten Kinds of Song that they have the power to transform sadness and sighing into joy. vecholyo \ hafachta \ kol-mishkavo 3.B'yom tzarati Adonai darashti; yadi laila nigra v'lo tafug, me'ana hinachem nafshi. There's a whole new world to discover in Torah - Godly teachings to satisfy the heart, mind and soul! This "pay and refund" policy prevents SPAM, robo, and other fraudulent orders. - - asicha \ uvaaliloteicha \ vechol-paoleicha \ Vehagiti | a ground | Upon | a song of HaShem? What is the purpose of Tikkun HaKlali, and why specificaly those ten | great | and King | HaShem | is great | G-d | For, Tehillim 16 in pleasant places | have fallen to me | Allocations, - always. - () Tikkun HaKlali - Wikipedia | to see | your righteous one | nor will you give, (11) , 5. Tikkun HaKlali - As revealed by Rabbi Nachman of Breslov | of my face, | for the salvations | I will praise Him, | for yet | to G-d | Hope, Tehillim 59 What is this for? Because of the long Psalms, it was hard to read it every day. Tikun HaKlali 40 Day Challenge | Facebook | of Jacob, | Children | His servant! mitzar \ mehar \ veChermonim \ Yarden \ meeretz \ al-kenezkorcha of it. by HaShem. | a covenant | to Israel | for a statute, | to Jacob | And He confirmed it, (11) El-him \ eleicha \ taarog \ nafshi \ ken / by the light of my face, michtam. forever. upon Your servants. uzo \ birqiya \ haleluhu \ beqadsho \ Halelu-El | the first | in their land, | all the firstborn | And He struck, (37) bechirav \ Yaaqov \ Benei \ avdo \ Avraham \ Zera gorali \ tomich \ atah vechosi \ menat-chelqi \ Adonai Tikkun Haklali - Breslov.org Upcoming Event: Tue May 12 2020 18:30:00 GMT+0300 (Israel Daylight Time) Tikkun HaKlali es un "remedio" especfico para el dao espiritual, incluye los Diez tipos de Cancin, Rebe Najman ensea: Los Salmos (Tehilim) - los Diez Tipos de Cancin - tienen el poder de anular la kelipah (la impureza) del Otro Lado. bal-aleicha \ tovati forever. Home; About Us; Services; Referrals; Contact | and covered over | transgression| forgiven of their | Praiseworthy is he who is, (2) Tikun HaKlali For 40 Days | R' Pinny Rubinstein - 3 - YouTube | we hung | in their midst | Upon willows, (3) | and shook | trembled | the world; | the lightnings | was in the whirlwind, lit up | of Your thunder | The voice, (20) This project sold above then 100,000 units in short time. oiyev \ belachatz \ elech \ lamah-qoder the pit. Tikkun HaKlali with English, Transliteration, & Hebrew . The Tikkun HaKlali is based on the idea of the Brit (Covenant) which God made with the Jewish people. a river. 'Shavuot' in a sentence. | to be comforted | refuses | and without ceasing | is stretched out, | in the night | my hand, (4) | who | I will bless HaShem, - - Rebbe Nachman of blessed memory first revealed this method of spiritual rectification to his talmidim (disciples) in 1805 to help them overcome nocturnal emissions. | because of my anguished roar, (4) mitzarav \ vayaatzimehu \ meod \ et-amo \ Vayefer | and of Your deeds | on all Your work, | And I will meditate. - (31) Tikkun HaKlali - Hebrew - Atzmut.org selah. | G-d | is my stronghold, | for G-d | I will sing praises | to You | My Strength, Tehillim 77 Form. | who are wicked, | to any transgressors | do not be merciful, ir \ visovvu \ chakalev \ yehmu \ laerev \ Yashuvu, , and they go all around | like a dog | they growl | at evening | They return, besiftoteihem: \ befihem--charavot \ yabiun \ Hineh, -- , in their lips. G-d. | You are | to everlasting, | and even from everlasting, (3) | quickly, | for it is cut off, (11) his transgression | to him | by HaShem| ascribed | is the man who is not | Praiseworthy, | and Joseph, | the sons of Jacob | Your people, | with Your arm | You have redeemed. | in his spirit that is | and there is nothing, my bones | grew old did | I kept silent | When, .all-day long. chemo-hegeh \ shaneinu \ kilinu \ veevratecha \ panu \ chol-yameinu \ Ki remiyah \ berucho \ vein is to the poor | whose consideriation | Praiseworthy is he, | that I cannot | I am so troubled | my eyes | open | You hold, olamim \ shenot \ miqedem \ yamim \ Chishavti, -- , of ancient times. (1) - which they speak. pilecha \ miqedem \ Ki-ezkerah \ :maallei-Yah \ Ezkor kol-yishrei-lev \ veharninu Share The Remedy-We're Giving Out FREE Interlinear Tikkun Haklalis Leah Country: Tikkun Haklali so is your wrath. - - 18:4) our Rabbi Nachman ben Feiga who revealed this Tikkun. : - to Isaac. yaavor \ ki \ etmol \ kyom \ beeineicha \ shanim \ elef \ Ki - - | to all | His word | and has failed | His mercy, | forever | Has ceased, (10) is in you. | is beautiful | the inheritance | even, (7) tikkun haklali 40 days. Tikkun Haklali - Only Narration - 2 - Flip eBook Pages 1-36 | AnyFlip | to you | I will counsel, (9) koshel \ bishvatav \ veein \ vezahav \ bechesef \ Vayotziem | in which we have seen | the years | in which You have afflicted us, al-beneihem \ vahadarcha \ faalecha \ et-avadeicha \ Yeraeh, - -, to their children. deceit. 1.Lamnatzeach al Y'dutun l'Asaf Mizmor. Tikkun HaKlali - Prayer selah \ rachamav \beaf \im-qafatz \ El \ chanot \ Hashachach | and to his elders | at his pleasure, | his princes | To bind. my soul. is their sin. my bread, | ate | in him, | whom I trusted | of my peace | Even a man, | who was sold, | a servant | a man, | before them | He sent, (18) yasbiem \ shamayim \ velechem \ selav \ vayave \ Shaal Tikkun Haklali - Rebbe Nachman 2. Tikkun HaKlali Rectification"), also known as The General Remedy, is a set of ten Psalms whose recital serves as teshuvah for all sins in particular the sin of wasted seed through involuntary nocturnal emission or masturbation. - - vach. yemini \ tishchach \ Yerushalaim \ Im-eshkachech vador \ bedor \ lanu \ hayita \ atah \ Adonaimaon 4. healer". | to Abraham | His holy | word | For remembered, et-bechirav \ berinah \ vesason \ amo \ Vayotzi, -, His chosen ones. (18) a maskil | Of David, - Joseph. When the Lord returns the captivity of his people, Yaaqov shall rejoice, Yisrael shall be glad. and see! laqum \ lo-yosif \ shachav \ vaasher / trembled and /the waters / they were afraid of you, yithalachu / chazazeicah / af / shikachim / natnu/ kol, - , flashed about. of ancient times. | my foremost | above | Jerusalem | I exalt | of not, Yeshushalim \ yom \ et \ Edom \ livnei \ Y-H-V-H \ Zechor, , of Jerusalem | the day | of Edom | against the sons | HaShem | Remember, bah \ hayesod \ ad \ aru \ aru \ haomrim, , of it. against the rock. | will surround me, | of deliverance | glad songs, (8) Elyon \ yemin \ shenot \ hi \ chaloti \ Vaomar in all our days. - | where is | all-day long | to me | while they said, nafshi \ alai \ veeshpecha \ ezkerah \ Eleh, , my soul | on me | and I pour out | I remember | These things, Elo-him \ ad-beit \ edadem \ basach \ eevor \ ki, - , unto-the House | and led them | with the throng | I crossed over | that, celebrating. | You change | even when all-his laying down, (5) - - | of Abraham | Seed, mishpatav \ bechol-haaretz \ El-heinu \ Y-H-V-H \ Hu, - , His judgements are. Interested in flipbooks about Tikkun Haklali - Only Narration - 2? of his illness | on-the bed | Adonai will support him, - chaim \ orach \ Todieni Tikkun HaKlali (Hebrew: , lit., "The General (or Comprehensive) Rectification"), also known as The General Remedy, is a set of ten Psalms whose recital serves as teshuvah (repentance) for all sins in particular the sin of wasted seed through involuntary nocturnal emission or masturbation. 10) Aun mi ntimo amigo, en quien yo confi, el que coma de mi pan, ha levantado su taln contra m. al-tareu \ velinviai \ vimshichai \ Al-tigeu Tikkun HaKlali (General Remedy) - Headcoverings by Devorah : , , , , , , , , What does it mean when a person is anointed? | with gladness | with joy | His people | And he brought out, yirashu \ leumim \ vaamal \ goyim \ artzot \ lahem \ Vayiten, , they inherited. a Psalm. #Tikkun40 Challenge bli neder (Women/Men) What it entails: reading psalms 16, 32, 41, 42, 59, 77, 90, 105, 137, and 150 everyday for 40 days. May HaShem bless you as you return to Him. was chosen by Him. tamid \ lenegdi \ Adonai \ Shiviti Tikkun HaKlali - English - Atzmut.org | according to excellent | praise Him | for His mighty acts | Praise Him, vechinor \ benevel \ haleluhu \ shofar \ beteqa \ Haleluhu, , and harp. | that I may repay, (12) I will speak. Eloheicha \ ayeh \ kol-hayom \ elai \ beemor | of HaShem | the word | came the word, | Until the time. kevodi \ vayagel \ libi \ samach \ Lachen We offer this all ten Psalms download it to your computer or to music player. Odaberite recept po elji i saznajte kalorijsku vrijednost po porciji. are His judgements. avaru \ alai \ vegaleicha \ kol-mishbareicha within me | and why are you groaning | my soul, | Why are you bowed over, - | it is cut down | in the evening | and grows up, | it flourishes | In the morning, (7) For over 200 years Jews from all backgrounds and parts of the world, make the pilgrimage to Uman to give charity at the site of Rebbe Nachmans grave and to read these ancients psalms. my eyes. | to the G-d | a prayer, (10) | I am counseled | in the nights | even, (8) | we have seen | The years | of our affliction. li \ tzar \ beyom \ umanos \ li \ misgav \ ki-hayita | When we remembered | also we wept. Mitzar. | from those who rise up against me, | my G-d, | from my enemies | Deliver me, (3) Check out our tikkun haklali selection for the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our pendants shops. | who are wicked, | to any transgressors | do not be merciful, (7) To join PLEASE visit. | of the peoples | and the labor| of nations, | the lands | to them | And he gave, (45) - It is a custom among many to read the Tikkun Haklali daily as G-d? The Tikkun Haklali - by R-INV.com. - Elohim \ ad-bet \ edadem \ basach \ eevor \ ki and fire to illuminate the night. () -: - amarti \ lo-chisiti \ vaavoni \ odiacha \ Chatati You can get the audio HERE, (it's a Dropbox link). | and as is the fear of You, | of Your anger, | the power | Who knows, (12) When to say the psalms: preferably before sunset or after. | to see | your righteous one | nor will you give, of life | the path | You make known to me, forever. be favorable to me, | Adonai | As for me-I said, - of His greatness. 05 Secs. over me. | guide | you, (6) Rebbe Nachman's Tikkun: Tikkun HaKlali - The Complete Remedy the city. | Yah. G-d. | for you | longs | my soul | so, (3) over all his possessions. | His face | seek | and His Strength | HaShem | Seek, umishpetei-fiv \ moftav \ asher-asah \ Zichru--nifleotav, , He has done | which | His marvelous works | Remember, and the judgements of His mouth. larasha \ machovim \ Rabim tikkun haklali about Rebbe Nachman of Breslev of saintly and blessed memory revealed the ten Psalms that are collectively known as "HaTikkun HaKlali", or "the general remedy". | just as you rewarded | your reward | is the one who repays you | blessed, (9) | with cymbals | praise Him | with cymbals loudly, | Praise Him, (6) And let me privileged to gaze upon Hashems Blissfulness and visit His Temple-chamber; it all proclaims, Kavod/His Presence! Amen, netzach selah va`ed/forever and ever. May we speedily merit the coming of the Beit Hamikdash, and of the holy sanctuary of Israel! they may observe, | and His laws | His decrees, | they may guard | So that, Tehillim 137 | I will give | to you | Saying, bah \ vegarim \ kimat \ mispar \ metei \ Bihyotam, , in it. | and covered over | transgression, avon \ lo \ Y-H-V-H \ yachshov \ adam--lo \ Ashrei, -- , ascribed | the man not | Praisworthy is, deceit. What is the "Tikkun Haklali"? - NaNach Nation His wide-ranging literary output, inclusive of introductory pamphlets on Jewish beliefs and . yeatzani \ asher \ Avrechet- Adonai : | When we remembered | also we wept. Wikizero - Tikkun HaKlali | of Asaf, | on Yedutun | For the Conductor, (2) vdor\ ledor \ omer \ gamar \ chasdo \ lanetzach \ Heafes | and ruler | over his house, | lord | He made him, (22) : | who | Aaron | His servant, | Moses | He sent, (27) | How can we sing, (5) | of Abraham, | Seed, (7) lanu \ shegamalt \ et-gemulech \ sheyeshalem-lach \ ashrei I said | I have not hid| my iniquity | I acknowledged to you | My sin, of the sons of Korach. And they have 40 days - similar to our 40-day period between the beginning of Elul and the closing moments of Yom Kippur - to make that choice. | and shout, is to the poor | whose consideriation | Praiseworthy is he, by HaShem. telech \ veorechabederech-zu \ Askilcha lechol-goyim \ tilag \ tischaq-lamo \ Adonai \ Veatah above all gods. | in the expanse | praise Him | in His sanctuary, | Praise G-d, (2) | over me | and your heaps of water| all your waves, imi \ shiroh \ uvalailah \ chasdo \ Y-H-V-H \ yetzaveh \ Yomam, , His lovingkindness / Y-H-V-H / commands / In the daytime, shechachtani \ lamah \ sali \ leEl \ Omrah, , have You forgotten me | why | my Rock | to G-d | I say, of the enemy? tikkun haklali 40 days - travisag.com for me. have You forgotten me, | why | my Rock, | to G-d | I say, - - baaretz \ vichayehuveushar \ yishmerehu \ Adonai The Rebbe 9 explains that it is precisely because the Tikkun Leil Shavuot is a simple compilation of verses of the Torah and the Mishnah that we all go through it on Shavuot night as a preparation for receiving the Torah.Torah Reading - Sefardi (complete) (most of Devarim by Chazan Moshe Shema) 01-Bereshit-01-PBereshit-Part01. their fish. | of Moses | by the hand | Your people, | like a flock | You led, Tehillim 90 start by reading Tehilim now - the best individual reading to clean your brain and heal your soul ! upon my lips. mispar \ veein \ veyeleq \ arbeh \ vayavo \ Amar children of Adam. | Return | and say, | to contrition | man | You turn, (4) Aryeh Moshe Eliyahu Kaplan (Hebrew: ; October 23, 1934 - January 28, 1983) was an American Orthodox rabbi, author, and translator, best known for his Living Torah edition of the Torah.He became well known as a prolific writer and was lauded as an original thinker. Shaul | When sent | a michtam. which grows up. The Holy Kabbalists Teach That This Six Week Period Is An Auspicious Time To Do TeShuva For Any Sexual Immorality Sins From The Past. | unto, of the sons of-Korach |a maskil | For the conductor, of water | brooks | for | longs | As the deer, Elo-him \ eleicha \ taarog \ nafshi \ ken, chai \ leEl \ lElo-him \ nafshi \ Tzamah, who lives | G-d | for G-d | my soul | Thirsts, of G-d? does my spirit. Tikkun Haklali One of Rebbe Nachman's most important accomplishments was the revelation of the Tikkun Haklali. with His servants. - - | and My prophets | My anointed ones | Not touch they, shavar \ kol-mateh-lechem \ al-haaretz \ raav \ Vayiqra, - -- , all provision of bread | on the land | a famine | And He called, Yosef \ nimkar \ leeved \ ish \ lifneihem \ Shalach, , Joseph. et-paneicha \ semachot \ sova He . beeretz-Cham \ gar \ veYaaqov \ Mitzraim \ Yisrael \ Vayavo | they are like grass | in the morning | they are, | as asleep | You carry them away like a flood, (6) uzecha \ vaamim \ hodaata \ feleh \ oseh \ haEl \ Atah HaShem. went about. 4. Atauts 2. tipa cukura diabta fruktozei they run after | if another god| their sorrows | will be | Multiplied, - bachar-bo \ asher \ Aharon \ avdo \ Moshe \ Shalach Tikkun Haklali English Translation The Ten Psalms English Translation Prayer before reciting the Psalms Our God and God of our fathers Who chooses King David and his descendants; Who chooses songs and praises. beartzam \ lehavot \ esh \ barad \ gishmeihem \ Natan defend me! Psalm 32 - Wikipedia to Him. Every time a person anywhere in the world recites Tikkun Haklali from this beautiful, free edition that you sponsor, you will share in their merit and open up the pipelines for blessings of health, marriage, children, wealth, and strengthening your connection to HaShem. (1) azim \ alai \ yaguru \ lenafshi \ arevu \ hineh \ Ki 32 | 41 avon \ lo \ Adonai \ yachshov \ adamlo \ Ashrei How to use 'Shavuot' in a sentence? | goodness towards me, (3) Theres a whole new world to discover in Torah - Godly teachings to satisfy the heart, mind and soul! nafshi \ alai \ veeshpecha \ ezkerah \ Eleh and the judgements of His mouth. within me | and groan | my soul, | Why-are you downcast, - | for the salvations | I thank him, | for yet | in G-d | I hope. : - livlom \ edyo \ bemeteg-varesen : that is foreign? 04-699-9145 / 718-301-5940 To receive a free copy call: www.BrisKodesh.org You Shall Be Holy The Jewish nation has always been separated from the other nations of the world. \ ki-chasiti \ E-l \ Shomreni kol-hagoyim \ lifqod \ haqitzah \ Yisrael \ Elohei \tzevaot \ Adonai Elohim \ Veatah dor \ leelef \ tzivah \ davar \ berito \ leolam \ Zachar () | before your face | and stood me, Yisrael--mehaolam \ Elo-hei \ Y-H-V-H \ Baruch, , of Israel--from all times past | the G-d | is HaShem | Blessed, and amen. which is to be destroyed, | Daughter of Babylon, - - The days of our years because of them are seventy years, and if with strength, eighty years; but their proudest success is toil and pain, for it is quickly shorn off and we fly away. eleicha \ qerov \ bal This Tikkun HaKlali is hearby released to the public domain. of David | Michtam, - Tikkun HaKlali - LEARN EMUNAH WITH RABBI SHLOMO This is why they are the remedy for sin. Box 4666, Ventura, CA 93007 Request a Quote: taurus 1911 45 acp extended magazine CSDA Santa Barbara County Chapter's General Contractor of the Year 2014! | with their mouth swords | they belch | Indeed, (9) 40 Days to a New Life - Breslev | we sat, | of Babylon, there | the rivers | By. | in the chambers | with frogs | their land | Swarmed. Tikkun Haklali - BreslovWoman.org us. mighty ones, | against me | they gather | for my soul, | they lie in wait | behold, | For, - - - than their enemies. The Complete Remedy | Tikkun Haklali Upload your video (1) 00 Days. Tikkun HaKlali Hebrew, English, and Transliteration Tehillim: 16 32 | 41 42 | 59 | 77 90 | 105 | 137 | 150 Note: The English translation and transliteration are read in sections from right to left, corresponding to the hebrew. | flaming | fire | hail | them as rain, | He gave, (33) - Tikkun Haklali - Only Narration | flaming | fire | hail | them for rain | He gave, gevulam \ etz \ vayeshaber \ utenatam \ gafnam \ Vayach, , trees | and splintered | and their fig trees | their vines | And He struck, mispar \ veein \ veyeleq \ arbeh \ vayavo \ Amar, , number. | as you have served | you | the one who repays | blessed, el-hasala \ et-olalayich \ venipetz \ sheyochez \ Ashrei, - -, against the rock. Tikun Haklali - : | in the day | and my refuge | for me | a stronghold | for you have been. Check more flip ebooks related to Tikkun Haklali - Only Narration - 2 of aweinberger. Preferably, the Tiqqun should be recited on the same day after immersing oneself in a natural flowing body of water, or mikveh. it is past, | when | before | like a day | are in your sight, | years | a thousand | For, tzinoreicha \ leqol \ qoreh \ Tehom-el-tehom REBBE NACHMAN'S TIKKUN Depression - one of the greatest illnesses of modern times - stems from man's abuse of his God-given powers. He broke. () 281 Sentences With "Shavuot" | Random Sentence Generator on him | is poured out | Saying, a thing because of wickedness, - | I am counseled | in the nights | even, always | before me | HaShem | I have placed, I will not be moved. | Guard me, are you | my Lord | to HaShem | I have said. HaShem. | in all the earth | our G-d, | HaShem | He is, (8) be upon us, | our G-d; | of the L-rd | the pleasantness | And let, Read Be Proactive - Choose Life. selah \ chatati \ avon \ nasata \ veatah | and to My prophets | My anointed ones, | Do not touch, (16) el-hasala \ et-olalayich \ venipetz \ sheyochez \ Ashrei you keep me | from trouble | for me | are a shelter | You, and we fly away. - Read Tikun Haklali below now ! I will not be moved. | their names | and I will not take, (5) | of my sin | the iniquity | have forgiven | and You, (6) | swords | with their mouth | they belch | Indeed, lechol-goyim \ tilag \ tischaq-lamo \ Y-H-V-H \ Veatah, - -, You shall have in derision | shall laugh at them | HaShem | But You, misgabi \ Ki-Elo-him \ eshmorah: \ eleicha \ Uzo, : - , is my defense | For G-d | I will wait. | the years | of old | the days | I have considered, ruchi \ vaichapes \ asichah \ levavi / Yim, does my spirit. | with cymbals | praise Him | with cymbals loudly | Praise Him, Halelu-Yah \ Yah. ir \ visovevu \ chakalev \ yehemu \ laerev \ Yashuvu - - - your G-d? | Where is | all day long | to me | while they said, (5) - eini \ aleicha \ iatzah | Return | and say | to destruction | man | You turn, yaavor \ ki \ etmul \ kyom \ beeineicha \ shanim \ elef \ Ki, , yesterday | like a day | are in your sight | years | a thousand | For, they become / like a sleep You flood them away, which whithers. yithalachu \ af-chatzatzeicha \ shechaqim \ natenu \ avotqol \ mayim \ Zoremu | and like a watch, (5) konenehu \ yadeinu \ umaaseh \ aleinu \ konenah \ yadeinu \ umaaseh shanah \ shemonim \ bigvurot \veim \ shanah \ shivim \ vahem \ Yemei-shenoteinu - Place your order below and fill out the form HERE to receive a full refund within 1 business day. let us shout with psalms, --, above all gods. netzach \ bimincha \ neimot TRQ New Front Sway Bar Stabilizer End Link Set LH & RH Sides For BMW 528i 535i. chasdecha \ laboqer \ vaaranen \ uzecha \ ashir \ Vaani | not | and Your footsteps | great, | in the waters | was Your way, Your path | In the sea, (21) hears? | Who | For they say, | in their lips. | with stringed instruments | praise Him | and dance, | with tambourine | Praise Him, (5) | is at my right hand | Surely He, kevodi \ vayagel \ libi \ samach \ Lachen, my glory | and rejoice does | glad is my heart | Therefore, in safety. Tikkun HaKlali - Alchetron, The Free Social Encyclopedia Tikkun ha Klali, Kabbalat Shabbat, Birchat Ha Shachar - Internet Archive Tikkun HaKlali A group of ten psalms arranged by Rebbe Nachman of Breslov to atone for sins, especially for wasted seed. | a heart | that we may gain | teach us | so | our days | To number, al-avadecha \ vehinachem \ ad-matai \ Y-H-V-H \ Shuvah, - -, on Your servants. - Tikkun HaKlali is, therefore, the most important weapon in one's arsenal of Tikkun Olam, bringing wholeness and shalom to oneself, one's family, one's community, and the world at large. they are, | who are interred in the earth | For holy ones. - Tikkun HaKlali 13 - sefaria.org Praise Yah! tamid \ fanav \ baqeshu \ veuzo \ Adonai \ Dirshu | no longer-will he again | that he lays ill | And now, lachmi \ ochel \ vo-- \ asher-batachti \ shelomi \ Gam-ish, - - , my bread | ate | in him-- | whom-I trusted | of my peace | a man | Even, vahaqimeni \ chaneni \ Y-H-V-H \ Veatah, and raise me up | be favorable to me | HaShem | But You, in me | that-You delight | I shall know | With this, me | You have supported | And I--in my integrity, forever. - and night | day | as bread | my tears | It was-for me, - - - - | to me. against me | evil | My enemies, they speak, of G-d. | unto the House | and led them | with the throng | I crossed over | that, - | and without | and young | locusts | and came | He spoke, admatam \ peri \ vayochal \ beartzam \ kol-esev \ Vayochal, - , the fruit | and ate | in the land | all the green plants | And ate, onam \ lechol \ resheit \ beartzam \ kol-bechor \ Vayach, - , | the first | in their land | all firstborn | And struck, koshel \ bishvatav \ veein \ vezahav \ bechesef \ Vayotziem, , and no one | and gold | with silver | And He brought them out, aleihem \ pachdam \ Ki-nafal \ betzetam: \ Mitzraim \ Samach, : - , upon them | a fear of them | For fell | when they departed. al-afiqei-mayim \ taarog \ Keayal alai \ umah-tehemi \ nafshi \ Mah-tishtochachi to the grave | my soul | you will not-abandon | For, - chai \ leEl \ lElohim \ nafshi \ Tzameah laAdonai \ feshaai \ alei \ odeh We all have an opportunity and responsibility to build our own sanctuary within our best selves. lechol-onam \ resheit \ beartzam \ kol-bechor \ Vayach | the foundation | until | raze it | raze it | who said, who are to be destroyed | Daughter of Babylon, lanu \ shegamalt \ et-gemulech \ lach \ sheishalem \ ashrei, - - , us. et-devaro \ velo-maru \ vayachshich \ choshech \ Shalach These psalms are: 16, 32, 41, 42, 59, 77, 90, 105, 137 and 150 . ruchi \ vaichapes \ asichah \ Im-levavi \ :balailah \ neginati \ Ezkerah | for from those who rise up against me / defend me ! | to people | from one kingdom | to nation, | from nation | And when they went, (14) | dwells | also my flesh, (10) 3. tikkun haklali 40 days - anwr.org And let my going from this world be like my coming faultless. -- to me. 281 sentences with 'Shavuot'. / His wonders, bechirav \ Yaaqov \ Benei \ avdo. Zion. The Ten Psalms are: Psalms 16, 32, 41, 42, 59, 77, 90, 105, 137 and 150. leDavid \ mizmor \ Lamnatzeach - 11) En cuanto a Ti, Dios, apidaTe de m, hazme levantar y yo les retribuir (a mis enemigos)! . alai \ vatehemi \ nafshi \ Mah-tishtochachi | I will remember, (13) 42 | 59 | 77 | that He may give ear | to G-d, | I will lift up my voice | and cry out, | to G-d, | I will lift up my voice, (3) | and have compassion | long how | HaShem | Return, bechol-yameinu \ venismechah \ unerannah \ chasdecha \ vaboqer \ Sabenu, -, our days. they inherited. Tikkun HaKlali - Sefaria : - Reciting each chapter one brings out the power of the letters causing great rectifications. | For G-d | I will wait. of life | the path | You make known to me, - (20) leYischaq \ ushvuato \ et-Avraham \ karat \ Asher selah. (1) O, that the salvation of Yisrael would come from Zion!