Two amazing genuine gentlemen. Source: thelegacycastle.com Our wedding was truly a fairytale and everyone there made sure everything was flawless. There is a parking area, helicopter landing, and also valet, and equipped with a fire pit for those of you who want to warm up. Fairytale Jewish Wedding at Legacy Castle - Rene Zadori This was the fifth place we visited; we were in complete awe an Oh mine mine.The Legacy Castle is little heaven on earth!!! st beautiful wedding hall, and the food is delicious. We had an intimate 50 person party in the Mayfair Room and we were treated like royalty. 5.0 out of 5 rating , 15 Reviews. Extravagance at its finest! I am so thankful to have gotten a date at the Legacy Castle! been to a more amazing wedding and they doubt they ever will. The services and facilities that you will get include event planning that will prepare all existing needs. I dont even know where to begin with this PHENOMENAL venue. When I say best day ever it was like a dream that became a reality! The service is phenomenal. It was beautiful and the food was delicious. The Legacy Castle made my husband and I feel like family! impeccable, there was nothing they would not do for us and for our guests. Thank you all for an unforgettable day! It caters to large events (300-1,000) and includes standard full service venue amenities. were given to different family and guest at the end of our wedding, which I don't understand why since we were coming back after our pictures. e ultimately blown away by the amount, and variety, of delicious foods that their kitchen provided, along with service, which led us feeling like true royalty. We also show our sales team attempting to contact you several times to no avail. The venue itself is absolutely breath taking! venue in person for first time. I am so happy that we finally have a venue with both elegance and exquisite food in NJ. Many of our guests told us it was the most beautiful wedding they have ever been to. Special thank to Marina, the most wonderful bridal attendant who could not have been more helpful! There was a hitchuation on thursday, november 1, 2018, and fans of mtvs jersey shore know exactly what were talking about. I worked directly with Anwar, and he is amazing! I am so looking forward to having our party next year with you guys. The food was exquisite; the venue is a beautiful, enchanted castle; the service is stellar-- they will bend over backwards for you, say yes to virtually any requests, and all with a kind professional attitude. It's a gorgeous (very Parisian ) venue ! So much so that we even met with the owner, he helped tour us around the grounds! How much does it cost to get married at legacy castle? ond is an understatement. I was told you need to visit to get prices- but didnt want to go and get disappointed because i can't afford! The day of our wedding, Noelia and Ron rocked our world! Having several ballrooms that are enough to hold various events with polished floors will create a romantic atmosphere that is hard to forget. My sister had really wanted a christmas tree there for her wedding, and the owner Mounir Badaan went out the night before her wedding, bought a tree, and had set it up special for her. I booked The Legacy Castle last year when it was nothing but concrete beams, no flooring, ceiling, decor, etc. Highly recommend! For so long i would just refer to this place as the castle with no real idea when this place would be finished I just had a gut feeling I had to wait. What kind of indoor/outdoor options are available at The Legacy Castle for wedding events? RHONJ: Tenafly entrepreneur is the newest 'Real. The service was amazing!! I would recommend the Legacy Castle a thousand times. The magical fairy tale came true for them at the Legacy Castle. They were very professional and honest in giving our professional opinion as we were making the wedding of the season. It is a Versailles inspired aesthetic recently completed in 2018. The food was also delicious along with their desserts. How much did the Sorrentino wedding cost? [Facts!] Banquet Halls . The owner is so down to earth & accommodating & all the staff/waiters are beyond sweet & helpful. top notch!!! Everyone was amazed at the beauty and grace of the castle. ver dreamed of! I cannot begin to explain the professionalism & outstanding service of this venue! The venue is breathtaking. The reviews from my guests were that, they have never My aunts wedding was here. I was a guest at a wedding anniversary celebration last week. OMG!!! We take customer satisfaction very seriously and have investigated your claims. Thank you ! We had the most amazing Royal First Birthday Party for our princess Emily. The castle features a grand ballroom, which can accommodate up to 500 guests, as well as smaller event spaces for more intimate gatherings. It was a once lifetime experience! This elegant setting is surrounded by 17 acres of freshwater lakes typically accompanied by resident white swans. I have been to a handful of events at The Legacy Castle and am completely blown away each and every time. The Venetian hour is an absolute must! He then had the gal to rudely tell us that we should have put a deposit down if we wanted that date (except that our promised date was not available when we went to put the deposit down). We had a grand exit so we left before our guest as a result of that a lot of the things we brought in for example custom cutlery, props, cake toppers, etc etc. Service was off the charts! From gold-accented trim, to brocade window dressings, The Legacy Castle is an upscale banquet hall with a lot of attention given to detail. Not only did we not get a single picture upstairs but we were told by management we could not go past the 4th step on the stairs in order to take pictures. I told him how amazing the venue was and how amazing his staff is and he was so humble with everything. Beside the beautiful Decor, the atmosphere was Astonishing and The food was beyond our expectations. Totally upscale and elegant it gave me butterflies how good it tasted and knowing this would be served on our special day. Since its restoration, the Legacy Castle has become a popular location for weddings, and it is not hard to see why. I ended up booking at the Venetian which was the same price but much friendlier people! The staff was very attentive and professional, the food and cocktail hour was excellent. The castle was built as a tribute to the castles the family had seen during their travels in Europe. the Wedding turned out to Be more than the Wedding of their Dreams!!!! We received so many compliments about our venue choice for the attentive staff, the beauty and cleanliness of the castle and the deliciousness of all the food and desserts. Has a quite sophisticated event space, which will give an extraordinary impression on your special day. I would recommend this venue 1000 times over. If you are looking to have your wedding at the Legacy Castle, it does cost $300 per person for most nights. People were raving about how delicious everything was from start to finish. The desserts are endless and the guests loved it as well! Disorganized coc We are terribly sorry to hear about your experience with us. The Atmosphere, the Staff, the Food and Everything was Exceptional!!! It wasnt a huge problem but just something small that probably couldve been avoided. Breathtaking is an understatement. Add to that cost of so far about $75,000 a wedding planner (likely no less than $7,000), invitations, a makeup artist, hair artist, florist (likely upwards of $5,000, considering their wall of roses), band, Rolls Royce rental, and DJ with lighting and pyrotechnic-looking effects, plus a photographer, and we've definitely topped six figures. Thank you so much again to Mounir and his team for giving us the wedding of our dreams!!!!! We are so glad that your guests felt welcomed, and your wedding party was well attended to. The sit down dinner was equally wonderful with a beautiful presentation. The Legacy Castle is truly a breathtaking venue. Day number one of your legacy begins as you enter the gates at the legacy castle. It was more than I ever imagined! The Grand Legacy Ballroom is what the castle is truly known for, easily accommodating 1,500 seated guests. The Scenic Peninsula is situated by a lake in the shelter of tall trees; it offers a secluded and serene place for the magical moment. Jose) are the best and made our day so easy and relaxed. We didnt have to do a thing, they did it all. Thank you everyone at legacy castle for making our wedding magical . The day of the wedding, the service and staff were exceptional. From being super generous, capable, and smart, you will not find a better pair to help you on the day of your wedding. Our guests raved about the food and service! As a bride, the night was perfect and seamless and stress free. He also watched my three nieces before they were introduced on the dance floor and did an amazing job with them! Thank you for your rave review! Photo opportunities may be enjoyed around the grounds or inside the venue, and photographers are sure to appreciate the beautiful backdrops. An absolute pleasure to work with. Backyard, Ballroom, Beach, Waterfront, Castle, Estate, Garden, Rooftop, Trees, Bar & Drinks, Cakes & Desserts, Food & Catering, Planning, Rentals & Equipment, Tents, Service Staff, Transportation, Shuttle Service. And on the day of the wedding, my husband and I were taken care by Jayleen (bridal attendant) and Jose (Maitre D) and let me tell you they are so on top of things! Michelle worked with me through the entire wedding planning process and I truly felt like her and Mounir were like family by the end. Had my wedding here and it was an incredible experience. Thank you for making our wedding day more beautiful! Their parties are nothing short of magical & the food is delicious! e family and friends. Three professionals that are world class. My mother just had my bridal shower here yesterday and we were blow away! Thanks for personals too! Impossible to get a drink! Our guests mentioned how much they loved having cocktails on the balcony, overlooking the water, and felt like the day was a "magical experience". Our Head Chef, formerly from Tavern on the Green, Hemsley Park Lane, Houston's famous Remington Hotel, and several of the nation's prestigious country clubs oversees every detail of your menu to guarantee a royal dining experience. Ron and Noelia werent only beyond accommodating to us, my parents were blown away by their professionalism. , Get Our Wedding Planner App On Your Mobile Device. First purchased in 1998, this event space has been worked on for a number of years by Mounir Badaan. I booked the Castle for her 75th birthday party along with 125 friends & family on February 3rd. Truly " The Best". My Maitre'Ds Cesar and Marina were EXTRAORDINARY! God willing I would definitely plan another event there.as my 9 year old daughter is already requesting to have her sweet 16 party there. Thank you, thank you from the bottom of our hearts!!! From the food to the staff to the amazing decor everything was exquisite. The customer service here is outstanding and I unfortunately needed to change my wedding date due to COVID-19 and they were there for me every step of the way trying to accommodate me and assured me that everything would work out and be okay. This place is not only spectacular but the people we On September 15th, 2018, we celebrated our daughters wedding and just cant say enough about the amazing experience we had. The food was so good but what I noticed even more was the staff . Wish I can relive the day! Eric and I are truly grateful for everything. Food, music, service, all were on point. love of my life at. The castles picturesque surroundings, breathtaking architecture, and rich history make it a perfect setting for a fairy tale wedding. it wasnt even done! She bustled my dress, which had 60 loops on it and carried my 15 foot long train everywhere!! If they didnt know, they would always figure it out in a timely manner. Every corner is a picture spot. Lastly, I have to compliment the bridal attendant Ang, she was truly a life-saver and one of the best bridal attendants I have ever seen. To choose any other venue is lessening a sacred experience and taking it to a mediocre level. As the bride, the bridal assistant I was paired with - shoutout to Val! Anwar & Mounier are simply the BEST! have enough great things to say - Love, love, love! We absolutely loved it and will recommend for all of our friends from here on out. I attended the most spectacular New Year's event at the Legacy Castle and was beyond impressed! Hats off to the chef and all the people who prepared the food for that evening. We cannot wait to have other events at the legacy castle. Over the years, the castle has been used for many different purposes, including a convent, a nursing home, and a conference center. The service was excellent and the food was amazing! She was so on top of everything and was constantly making sure that I had a drink in my hand and was taken care of and happy. The friendly service provided by the staff from Legacy Castle will satisfy you and the guests who come. I would recommend this venue 1000 times over and plan to come back soon.