Lots of smart folks glad to help with all questions from rookie to expert. This is a plus for those who prefer to manipulate the slide from the front end. The part is shown in stainless so the size of the release can be seen more easily on the pistol. This particular model has a blued and sharp finish. It. There is no need to over-tighten the set screw. Taurus G3C Each succeeding generation added refinements to the pistol: better, crisper trigger, steel sights, etc. The more bullets you have in your gun, the more size and length it takes up. Buy with confidence! Our extended slide release makes it so much easier! Taurus. . Another purpose of upgrading your gun, especially your carry gun, is to make it more reliable. G3c with G3 slide : r/Taurus_firearms - reddit With these upgrades and a suggested retail price of $306, the G3c is well-positioned to compete with popular concealed carry 9 mm Luger pistols that cost more while offering a budget-friendly price tag. Do not fret or have any anxiety about anything, but in every circumstance and in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, continue to make your wants known to God. Where to Buy Ammo Online [Complete 2021 Guide], Best Gun Cleaning Kits [AR-15, Pistol & Universal], Best Shooting Gloves [Hands-On Tested, 2021 Update], Best Universal Red Dot Sights [Hands-on Review]. Its best to use it on a range. They fit your pistol properly and effortlessly. Play with it and see what happens. But be mindful of the issues that may arise as they are not made specifically for the gun. The texture is easy to feel yet doesn't want to snag. Hi! Our magazine extension adds three rounds. This one is another critical thing to keep in mind. The face of the trigger is grooved and flattened with a wide, integrated safety lever. Required fields are marked *. A raised ridge behind the magazine. All rights reserved. If some new sights or a laser helps you hit better, great thats why they make them. Don't be shy here. The low profile design is approximately flush with the pistol frame profile reducing holster wear. The checkout process will show NO shipping method available. I was testing it to see if it had any problems so I chambered a round but after that it Locked and I couldn't pull the slide back at all. found a holster that works with the laser on your gun, great thats the goal. If you've used the hellcat pro, you're aware that locking the slide back manually is super difficult because the slide stop is very low profile. A Quality made product. The texture is easy to feel yet doesn't want to snag. It Worked For Heinz.Why should I get a Ruger 57?What is the Ruger 57 For?Ruger 57 FeaturesRuger 57 Hands-On ReviewShooting the Ruger 57Taking the Ruger 57 ApartWrap Up: Is the Ruger 57 a Good Gun? I've had that happen on some of mine at one time or another. The carbon steel slide is treated with a Tenifer finish, which has a proven history of resistance to scratches, wear and corrosion. If you can pull back the slide enough to remove it from the frame maybe then you could spot something that's binding everything up like say, the recoil spring. Great job on this one, guys! Is there any triggers available to reduce take up and reset? Try this: with the empty mag inserted and while holding the G2 securely, with your slide locked back, pull the slide back MOREshe'll go rearward about 1/32 inch. Affordable Upgrade: Taurus G3c | An Official Journal Of The NRA Its useful for instant ammo checks, similar to the 17-rounder. Add To Cart. G2C extended slide stop? | Taurus Firearm Forum . I've never tried to push the slide release button with an empty mag installed but it makes sense to me that it would be harder to release the slide. Thanks for the kind words, Howard-I appreciate it. The G3 Tactical is the most versatile firearm in the G3 series lineupdelivering a feature-rich, performance-driven pistol ideal for any application. If I understand correctly, you are starting with the slide locked to the rear, inserting a loaded mag, and then releasing the slide by pushing down on the slide catch lever? 17 Rds. I reviewed the gun (here) after the deadline had passed. It has a spacer sleeve for the Taurus G2C and G3C. The selection is truly decent, with models from Crossbreed, UM Tactical, Galco, Sticky and Bulldog. The Best Taurus G3C Extended Magazine - Sniper Country I liked the gun so much I ended up buying it., The G3c is an upgrade to Taurus great-selling compact, the. Taurus G3 Tactical. Feature image courtesy of Aijazz Hussain, Flickr. And there appeared unto him an angel from heaven, strengthening him. Thanks for writing! If you want a rail-mount sight (as opposed to Viridians trigger guard mount), go for a LaserMax Spartan laser no matter if you want red or green, theyre there. Breaking down the G3c for routine cleaning follows a similar set of steps as other striker-fired pistols. In-Depth Review: Taurus G3C [Hands-On] - American Firearms Its also designed to match the material of your pistols grip. Taurus G3/G3c Magazine Release & Spring - ShopTaurus.com Taurus G3C Quick shipping A+ seller! Its still necessary for you to check the laws in your area and state before purchasing. The UM Tactical Qualifier holster. A+++ seller! Those on a budget will love this gun. It is for a G3c wearing a Viridian E-series red laser, and is left-handed. This compact version, the G3c, was introduced with much hoopla after a media embargo on June 15th of last year. model comes with a factory-installed slide cover as well as four different adapter plates and three screw types that allow the user to mount a compatible MRD directly on the slide. The slides nose is beveled for easier re-holstering, while the back end is nicely rounded to match the contours of the frame. The Taurus extended magazine has a larger capacity than the standard magazine. This provides for a better grip on the baseplate should the magazine need to be manually stripped out of the grip due to fouling or other malfunction. Taurus G2c Review | Best Value in Self Defense Guns? - Harry's Holsters US Olympic Trap Shooter, "I can't fix stupid but I can fix stupid's dog". It can be inconvenient, time-consuming, and impractical at times. Add to Compare. And there appeared unto him an angel from heaven, strengthening him. I ordered the laser above partially to see if the. keep up the great work Lakeline, can't wait to see what you guys come up with next! $1.99 Customers Also Viewed Out of stock Quick view This takes the pressure off of the slide stop. I put it this way, this pistol is the successor to the very popular G2C. This makes for quicker reloading as you just push the mag release and slide a new mag in, then push she slide release down chambering another round and you're good to go. His father taught him hunting, bullet casting and reloading, which lead him to develop a strong passion for guns and gun gear. The "U.S. Rifle, Caliber .30, Model of 1903," better-known as the M1903 Springfield, has become one of the most popular U.S. military small arms to collect. ***. Taurus G3C and G2C pistols are also compatible with this magazine. I got a couple of 17 rounders they come in handy for either range work or as concealed carry back-up. *** Will not fit 12 Round Mags. This extended magazine for the Taurus G3C adds three rounds to the standard magazine. Frequently Asked Questions. The textured portions can feel abrasive during extended practice sessions at the shooting range; I chose to put on a shooting glove after a while during the range test. For those wanting to use a micro red dot sight, the Taurus G3C Taurus Optic Ready Option (T.O.R.O.) You upgrade your pistol for the same reason that, when you were 17, you upgraded your set of wheels. FREE GROUND SHIPPING on orders $75-up that DO NOT include spare/replacement parts. Because I wanted to. New guns are often tight, some very tight. Taurus G3C 12 Rounds 9mm Pistol | 1G3C931 | Blue/Black, 3.26" Barrel In reality, the magazine is great and functions as it should. Taurus G3C G2C G3 9mm Stiff Slide Catch Release - GunStreamer Personally, I bring extended magazines on the range, especially for target shooting and competition purposes. Extended magazines may be illegal in some places due to severe gun laws. I own a Taurus G3c. The remaining external controls consist of a low-profile slide stop on the left side of the frame along with the reversible, polymer magazine-release button. No matter how you do your regular gun cleaning or adjust a scope, a vise makes this process much easier. If none will fit, send it back to Taurus. Taurus G3c Compact Pistol and Accessories - Now Shipping Fast reliable shipping and product as described. If youre in search of a small revolver that can be easily concealed, look no further than the Taurus Model 85. We have not tested one of them nor worked with getting the mag to extension seat as a result. Great Seller and super fast shipping considering all that's going on. https://www.amazon.com/shop/2aedu Lets look at a few of them. . You can also use it with the new G3C handgun even if youre currently using a Mec-Gar P226 Mag. Unsubscribe at any time. Now a quick and easy solution is using extended magazines. Add to Cart. When selecting an extended magazine for your Taurus G3C, here are the things to consider. Citadel 1911 Review: Best Budget-Friendly Pistol? And, if your gun is able to go with you more often because you. It appears to be very useful, at least to me. When Beth from Ruger said that my requested test gun was being shipped, I became A gun vise is an indispensable item when it comes to cleaning your gun or performing any other work on it. ArmaLaser Red Laser Night Sights for PT111 PT140 Millennium G2 G2C G2S G3 G3C: Check Price: Tractiongrips Overlay Grip Tape . Height, with the mag inserted, is 5.2 inches. I earn from this link and it will go back into the channel. Home Pistols Taurus G3 All Models 10 Rds. Beat your plowshares into swords and your pruning hooks into spears: Let the weak say "I am a mighty man". Another is located in a metal plate molded into the dustcover, with the remaining two found on the barrel and slide next to the ejection port. The defensive accuracy is where it needs to be with group averages hovering around 3.5" at 15 yds. Will be ordering more for both 15rd and 17rd mags. You can utilize it to shoot more rounds quickly. +3 Magazine Extension for Taurus G3 and G3c Pistols Introducing the Galloway Precision +3 Magazine Extension for the G3 Series of Pistols. Introducing the Galloway Precision +3 Magazine Extension for the G3 Series of Pistols. It is a go-to site when it comes to magazines. The trigger guard is curved and rounded along the front edge, to serve as a support hand/finger rest, and undercut where it meets the grip for added comfort. Do a plunk test before reassembly. Taurus GX4 T.O.R.O. The G3C certainly does that. That is why it is always a good idea to have spares on hand. The slide release, manual safety, and magazine release are all located along the left side of the gun. Taurus G3 Performance Pistol Parts by Galloway Precision Products: 1-17 of 17 Show: 51 Assembled Stainless Steel Guide Rod for Taurus G3 Pistols 2 $27.00 Free shipping 23% less Assembled Stainless Steel Guide Rod for Taurus G3c, G2c, G2s, Millennium G2 and PT111 G2 9mm Pistols 4 $38.00 Free shipping 16% less The gun is designed so the slide stays rearward when the last round is fired and the magazine is empty. The low profile design is approximately flush with the pistol frame profile reducing holster wear. This will protect you against a variety of regulatory issues. Our extended slide release makes it so much easier! It has a quick-release button for convenience and ease of use and keeps your pistol safe and sound . The Mec-Gar P226 18-round magazine is a 9mm magazine made for SIG Sauer P226. Choose from the following capacities: 10, 12, 15, 17 or 32, all made for the G3c with extension collars on the 15-, 17- and 32-round magazines. Ghost Bullet Forward Slide Release (Combat Black) Gen 1-4. CNC machined barrel lug notch for superior lock up compared to the Taurus OEM slide lock. You can go directly to the G3c store web page, . And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.