Google Fit and Huawei Health are incompatible with Healthy 365. Install the Huawei Health app from the App Store or Google Play Store. If you don't see an app, it might not be compatible. There is an app for Huawei Health that natively syncs to Strava. There is a same problem with huawei health and iOS health in my case. captured in an electronic forum and Apple can therefore provide no guarantee as to the efficacy of I was able to find the cause and supply a fix pretty quickly. There were Strava workarounds (more on this below) but none allowed you to sync natively. Trackers can now be combined with other devices. Sep 22, 2022 7:03 AM in response to tomlem27. If you enjoyed this content, do follow us on Telegram! You can see a list of apps that have access to your health and tness data in the Sources section of the Health app. This determines how large each file will be (it may need to be split into multiple files). User profile for user: captured in an electronic forum and Apple can therefore provide no guarantee as to the efficacy of 3. It requires that the Mobile network or Wi-Fi is connected. To connect Fitbit to Apple Health: From the App Store, download the Sync Solver for Fitbit app. You may also need to reinstall Google Fit and clear the cache in order to use it. If it doesnt appear straight away, ensure the activity has been synced with HUAWEI Health first and then swipe down on the Strava home screen to refresh. Can someone help with this sync issue? Once your steps are showing correctly in the Apple Health app, you can connect the Apple Health app to Stridekick by following the steps in this guide. The app also offers a variety of other features, such as a sleep tracker, a weight tracker, and a food tracker. I explained what this forum is. This is community and i saw that its not only my problem. Want to earn some money while sharing your experiences in Singapore? This is because Stridekick pulls in steps from the Apple Health app, so any steps that are showing in Apple Health should sync to Stridekick. In order to use airplane mode on your phone, you must first reconnect to the internet. Step 1 - Request your data in the Huawei Health app On your phone, open the Huawei Health app. Open the Apple Health app, tap on Sources then on Huawei Health. As a result of the change in heart rate retrieval technology, Samsung Health users will be unable to calculate their MVPA. I stated a fact. Because my profile reset and I used a significantly lower weight and height to calculate my calories, I ran a 3.7-mile race and only calculated 125 kCal. This is because MoveSpring pulls in steps from the Apple Health app, so any steps that are showing in Apple Health should sync to MoveSpring. This is just to receive a code, so it should be a phone number/email you actually have access to (it doesnt have to be from the country you chose). Please open both Huawei Health and Google Fit apps once daily for the data transmission. Nov 2, 2022 10:51 AM in response to IdrisSeabright, Its very strange because in emails from Apple is these forums are meant for technical questions that can be answered by the community. HUAWEI Health on the App Store FAQs - Huawei Health - BookDoc Tap the menu icon in the top-left corner of the screen. To download the Samsung Health app, go to Samsung AppGallery and select the Samsung Health app for your Samsung phone. These apps include ones for tracking your fitness, diet and sleep, as well as ones for managing your stress and anxiety levels. Is there a way to sync past data onto my new Apple Watch? This may be quite a complicated process, especially since you will need to have multiple apps being synced together. Tap Allow to grant Huawei Health access to your Google Fit account. The Microsoft Apps 365 health app can be used to keep an eye on the performance and reliability of your Office apps. The Huawei Health app is a free app that allows you to track your fitness and health data. Iam using huawei watch 3 gt pro For my bike workouts. Users can also scan QR codes on their phones to earn HealthPoints when shopping for healthier meals, drinks, and groceries from participating retailers. It's a comprehensive health and fitness app that will help you achieve your goals, whether you want to lose weight, build muscle, or simply improve your overall health. The new dashboard features a quick and easy way to access key information. Thanks! You will be unable to pair your wearable device with your phone if you do not. You must perform a factory reset on your wearable. To connect your Huawei Health to Healthy 365, open the app and tap on the Profile icon. If youre having trouble, restart your watch or wristband. Your report has been processed, and related posts have been deleted! Under Privacy, tap Apps. Google Fit can be linked to Samsung Health or Apple Health, and this is where you should go instead. Through your 2 years of National Service, you will pick up many soldiering fundamentals (SOFUN) that will carry you through your time - be it as an NSF or NSMen. Enter your Healthy 365 login credentials and tap Sign In. Users of the Healthy App 365 can now sign up for National Steps ChallengeTM Season 6 and other related challenges after the app has been updated. Solution 1. You're curious if you can bring your smartphone into camp. This includes: You are only able to connect these apps to Healthy 365. Depending on your circumstances, it could take up to seven days for your data to arrive, but I only had to wait two days. Were always looking for writers and you can join our team here! How To Sync Huawei Health With Google Fit - CodeLifter Theres no telling if the two services will work together in the future. 3. We did too. If you are experiencing any difficulty with third-party apps or a specific website then please contact the app developer or site publisher/host directly. If you want to export all of your HUAWEI Health data you can do so. Nov 2, 2022 10:53 AM in response to etresoft, Nov 2, 2022 11:12 AM in response to Jediwwl. if(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'sgunlocked_com-leader-3','ezslot_7',113,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-sgunlocked_com-leader-3-0');The process is similar to how you sync the Fitbit app to Healthy 365: After selecting Apple Health, it should be connected with your Healthy 365 app. On the left-hand side of the next screen, click. It is compatible with Android and iOS devices. Most countries that sell HUAWEI products now have native support for Strava within HUAWEI Health. The photo format is not supported. Sync Steps from the Huawei Health App to Stridekick on an iPhone I am trying to synch Huawei Health with Apple Health (on an iPhone 12pro) I am using a GT2 Pro watch to track excersises. You can download the Xiaomi Health app for your Xiaomi phone by visiting Xiaomi AppGallery. Healthy 365 will prompt you to log into your Fitbit account. Manual sync: tap Me > Settings > Sync data manually > SYNC. That has now changed. When syncing for friend, select your trackers name in Sync For Friend. It is frustrating for us too. It was not syncable with Google Fit even after following the instructions provided by Google Fit on how to connect it in addition to Huawei Health. I spent a lot of time working on this problem. By snapping a picture of the food, you can determine its nutritional status. Yes, Huawei Health Sync app Advice is free to download for Android devices, but it may contain in-app purchases. Furthermore, the Event Count can be found at a specific point in the trends. So i understand that community dont know anything ? For these cases, you can sync these external devices to either Apple Health or Samsung Health, depending on which mobile OS you are using. Changes in the performance pattern are common as a new build is released and usage increases. Upload video does not exceed 10M, supported formats are mp4, avi, wmv, mpeg, mov, mkv, flv, f4v, rmvb, rm, 3gp, dat, ts, mts, VOB, Your post was blocked because of suspected violations, Private messages can only be sent between mutually followed users, Unauthorized transaction or advertisement. One big note: If you plan to move to a new iPhone without restoring from backup, make absolutely sure your old iPhone has the Health toggle turned on and has synced. Tap. Huawei says that this is apple technical service that can help on the data sync from Huawei Health to Apple Health app This is a user-to-user forum. Maximum size for each attachment is 10MB (rar, jpg, zip, pdf, war, txt, docx, doc, png, mp3, mp4, xls, xlsx, gif, jpeg are supported). The free version only syncs once a day and only with five different sources. This will allow you to view your data in one place and make it easier to track your progress. Reply Helpful MrHoffman Nov 2, 2022 10:37 AM in response to Jediwwl Jediwwl wrote: Help, fix this Please. We all gettnig frustrated. only. And because it's so busy, people who do know may not see your post. Open the Health app. Tap the Me button on the bottom right. If you need more help, please don't hesitate to reach out to our Support Team for assistance! Then, open Apple Health to allow steps from Huawei Health to pull into Apple Health. Export data from Huawei Health app? : r/Huawei - reddit.com They cost less and pack most of the essential fitness and health tracking features in a slim and compact form factor. 6. The Channel and build metrics can assist you in discovering channels, versions, and building actively used in your tenants health. Smartphones, Laptops & Tablets, Wearables and More, Products, Solutions and Services for Enterprise, Products, Solutions and Services for Carrier. How to Link Huawei Health to Apple Health When you first download the Huawei Health app from the Apple App Store, you'll see this prompt to connect Huawei Health to HealthKit: You'll just need to tap Let's go > Turn All Categories On > Allow. If you want to sync historical health data, you must pay a subscription fee. You can use the Huawei Health app to monitor your steps and calories burned, as well as your heart rate and sleeping habits. Tap the menu icon in the top-left corner of the screen. If you are using a Xiaomi phone, you can install the Xiaomi Health app through the Xiaomi AppGallery. In addition, using or removing devices can change performance patterns that establish a new normal or expected pattern. provided; every potential issue may involve several factors not detailed in the conversations If you want to sync historical data just pay the one-time subscription fee and youll be able to sync more health data from dates in the past. Tap on 'Privacy Center'. An error occurred when inserting the attachment. Select Settings and then Health Data. Your health data can be uploaded to your computer by using Hitrava once it has been formatted. Simply pay the one-time subscription fee and you will be able to sync more historical data from previous dates. 1-800-MY-APPLE, or, Use the Health app on your iPhone or iPod touch, Sales and Install the Huawei Health app from the App Store or Google Play Store. It's a big community. Only users with sufficient energy can vote, You need to reach minimum energy requirement to vote, Only 100 images can be uploaded to a thread. Crash rates, load times, and load failures are all measured by collecting and sending data to Microsoft. Tracks distance Apple Health Huawei Health More information on this step-by-step guide can be found on Apples website. Diese Anwendung enthlt Informationen zum Synchronisieren von Huawei-Gesundheitsgerten. The Huawei Watch is a smartwatch that was released in 2015. Please open both Huawei Health and Apple Health apps once daily for the data transmission. After clicking the link, you will enter a third-party website. It is not possible to sync previous activity data on your account. Disclaimer:This workaround may NOT work well for some users and theymay experience data discrepancies because the data is indirectly syncedfrom Huawei Health to BookDoc via another third-party app Apple Health. Select Healthy 365 from the list of options and tap on the Connect button. Detailed instructions for this are included on the. If you didn't connect to Apple Health upon the initial sign up process in the Huawei Health app, you can still connect the Huawei Health app in the Apple Health app. After approving that Healthy 365 is able to track your heart rate, activity and exercise. Health 365 is a health and fitness app that is compatible with the Huawei Watch. I've tried everything in the forums, however, the Health app simply will not recognize any data sources. There might be a network problem, please try again. MrHoffman, User profile for user: Healthy 365 will be able to sync with your Fitbit. It doesn't help if Apple engineers could see, because Apple can't do anything to fix problems with products that Apple didn't make.