Marlon and Diane Barefield, Buckhead, Georgia. First name Last name What's your email address? May you know that we are lifting you and the rest of the family up in prayer. My heart goes out to Tonya, Rhett, and all of Stans family and friends. - I remember when Rhett was born, he was always a topic of conversation and pride. Baker McCullough Funeral Home 7415 Hodgson Memorial Dr, Savannah, GA 31406, Hodgson Memorial Chapel at Baker McCullough Funeral Home 7415 Hodgson Memorial Dr, Savannah, GA 31406, Forest Lawn Memory Gardens 315 Greenwich Rd, Savannah, GA 31404. Receive obituaries from the city or cities of your choice. Pooler, GA 31322. Find the obituary of Barbara Ann Strickland (1938 - 2023) from Savannah, GA. Leave your condolences to the family on this memorial page or send flowers to show you care. Rest easy my friend. I am grateful and honored to have known the man. CAROL WISELY, Nokomis, FL, Sorry to hear about Stan passing. - Pooler Obituaries | Local Obits for Pooler, GA - Legacy.com - - 901 US-80. Calm winds and following seas my friend. Together they built a Southern Candy empire that has spread throughout the country, with millions of customers nationally and worldwide. - So sorry to hear about Stan's passing and to let you know our thoughts and prayers are up for you. They go above and beyond. The Funeral Service will be held at 2:00 p.m., on Monday, January 23, 2023, at W. R. Strickland & Sons Chapel, Clermont, Ga. Rev. Stan with that signature smile that only he can sport has never turned the fishing community down! Got to the old Fountain Marine about midnight and asked Stan where the boat was. Strickland Funeral Obituaries in Pooler, GA with Reviews - Yellow Pages Jackie and Larry Fall, Savannah, Georgia, Stan had a profound impact on our family - I had the privileged to work for Stan and Tonya as did both my children . Thomas C Strickland & Sons in Pooler 901 W Us Highway 80 Pooler, GA 31322 (912) 748-2444 Click to show location on map Zoom About Thomas C Strickland & Sons The caring memorial directors at Thomas C Strickland & Sons provide specialized funeral solutions designed to meet the needs of each family. Linda Fay Wilson, 60, of Dahlonega, Ga. died on Wednesday, January 18, 2023. She is survived by : her daughters, Susan Bunger (Danny) and Pamela Epstein; her step-daughter Shawn Cobb; her sister Kim Whetstone; and her grandchildren, Daniel Bunger (Meagan), Katherine Bunger and Joseph Bunger (Juliette). Strickland Thomas C Funeral Home & Sons is open Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri. 80 - Pooler, GA (912) 748-2444 Print Obituary Sign Guestbook Name: Location: Video: Image: Light A Candle Candle 1 Candle 2 Candle 3 Candle 4 Email: Personal Message: Confirm: Submit Guestbook entry Thomas C Strickland & Sons Funeral Home - Rincon, GA Echovita Inc is a registered trademark. Her family, faith, and Jesus were the most important things to her. 880 Highway 119 South Prayers for the family. For this I will always be appreciative to the Stricklands. Baker McCullough Funeral Home, Hodgson Memorial Chapel Address 7415 Hodgson Memorial Drive Savannah, GA31406 Telephone (912) 927-1999 Fax (912) 927-0079 Website https://www.bakermccullough.com Get Directions Our Locations Baker McCullough Funeral Home Garden City Chapel 2794 West US Highway 80 Garden City, GA31408 Phone: (912) 964-2862 Savannah, GA 31410 Exceptional service. Who We Are. 16 years and two kids later, we look back fondly at the time we both spent working for Stan. Joey Jones will officiate the service. Love and hugs to all of you. She had been employed at Union Camp, retired from National Cash Register, was a homemaker, as well as a caretaker. funeral homes He created an absolute Southern empire and had a good time doing it! Here's to a life well spent RIP. I send Loving thoughts and prayers to Tonya and family. Prepare a personalized obituary for someone you loved.. April 14, 1939 - Georgia 31326; 912-748 . If so, claim your Forever Free Basic Listing today! She was predeceased by : her parents, Mildred Edenfield Fisher and William Cecil Fisher; and her husbands, Edward Owen Strickland, Cecil Delano Cobb and Donald Everett Smith. No Thomas C Strickland & Sons Obits are listed at this time but if you need to send memorial flowers or funeral flowers, you can do so by clicking this link. Contribute pricing information for Thomas C. Strickland & Sons Funeral February 25, 2023 Strickland Thomas C & Sons Funeral Homes. Copyright 2007 - 23 Thomas C Strickland and Sons Funeral Home. Baker McCullough Funeral Home and Cremation - Garden City, GA - Brian and Vicki Hoffman , Ephrata, Pennsylvania, - Georgia & Joseph Byrd, Savannah, GA, - - - Stan's Big Heart was always there for so many. A deserving rating for the respect ", "The kindness shown from start to finish with my father's services were exquisite. Kaylee Ros Marie Eggleston, 23, passed away on January 9th, 2021. She was also preceded in death by her siblings, Barbara Pezzuto, Buddy McLaughlin, Bill McLaughlin, and David McLaughlin. I am at a loss for words as nothing seems appropriate. Melissa Louise Brown Obituary We are sad to announce that on February 26, 2023, at the age of 60, Melissa Louise Brown of Pooler, Georgia, born in Savannah, Georgia passed away. A unique and lasting tribute for a loved one. The graveside funeral and burial for Nadine will be at 2 p.m. on Monday, March 6, 2023 at Forest Lawn Memory Gardens located at 315 Greenwich Road in Savannah, Georgia. Monica and Michael Sullivan, Savannah , Ga, Tonya, The days ahead will be challenging, but God will hold you fast and will surprise and overwhelm you with his goodness and great love. http://www.stricklandandsonsfuneralhome.com/index.cfm, Thomas C Strickland & Sons in Pooler, GA | 901 Us Highway 80 W Annie, Sunset, ME. Everyone was so caring and compassionate. The funeral will follow at 2 p.m. in the chapel of the funeral home with burial to follow at Gravel Hill Cemetery in Bloomingdale. I pray that God wraps his loving arms around your family and brings you peace during these sad times. Jane & Michael Fleetwood, - All I could think about was sweet buttery creamy pralines! Entombment will follow at Hillcrest Abbey West Cemetery. Thomas C. Strickland & Sons Funeral Homes - WEST CHATHAM CHAPEL - 901 W. Hwy. She had a good life, God called her home. Angell Usher, Savannah, Georgia, Mollie and I are so sad we lost Stan. Fishermen always like to close with Tight Lines! Fish On! In Stans case, Hes gone fishing where the fish are forever biting and the seas are continuously calm! Stanley Eugene Strickland, passed away peacefully at home after a short illness on Sunday May 1, with his loving family by his side. When I was at my lowest, Stan helped pull me up by welcoming me back into the Candy Kitchen fold. Harley Strickland, Clinical Social Work/Therapist, Pooler, GA, 31322 I need to start planning. Stan was the kind of friend you never forget, his compassion, generosity and kindness knew no limits and were unparalleled. We're Blessed to have had Stan in Our Lives. Thomas C. Strickland & Sons Funeral Homes WEST CHATHAM CHAPEL 901 W. Hwy. Captain Judy Helmey, Savannah, Georgia. Tonya, Rhett, Jennifer & Tim I am heartbroken to hear of my friend's passing. Find the obituary of Barbara Ann Strickland (1938 - 2023) from Savannah, GA. . Jay, Islamorada, Florida, I will never forget Stans loving care of Anna after Patricks death. We will miss Stan and send our love and prayers to Tonya and Rhett. Kathryn DeWitt, Savannah , GA. Tim, I am so sorry to hear about your daddy passing. He was a true Southern gentleman, loved and respected by all who knew him. Ray Taylor , Waycross, Ga. - Dress is casual or fishing attire. Stanley Eugene Strickland She was a former member of Rothwell Baptist Church, had formerly been a member of Faulkville Baptist Church, and was a current member of South Newington Baptist Church. He was a member of the International Brotherhood of Painters. My thoughts and prayers are with you. Meredith was born in Newington, GA to the late Adolphus Jasper Carter, Jr. and Edith Wade Sheppard Carter. He rendered service as an alderman, acting as mayor, during the absence of that functionary, was a director of the Southern Bank and . Write your message of sympathy today. Chris & Barbara Donnelly, Savannah, GA. One of our favorite people ever!! Embree Minchey Obituary (2022) - Legacy Remembers http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/augustachronicle/obituary.aspx?n=virginia-burke-tyner&pid=145777650, Thomas C Strickland and Sons Funeral Home : Pooler, Georgia (GA) Everyone was so caring and compassionate. Recent Obituaries | Strickland Funeral Home Obituaries Joe Chitwood September 11, 1946 - February 24, 2023 Mr. Joe Douglas Chitwood, 76, of Fred King Road, Hartwell, passed away Friday, February 24, 2023 at Northeast Georgia Medical Center, Gainesville. I am so sorry. What venue(s) should people consider for a funeral in Pooler? Get Ratings, Reviews, Photos and more on Yahoo! My sincere condolences to Stanley's family I was his grandmother Wright's CNA at his home in Woodbine 1960. Janell Hollingsworth , Guyton, Georgia, Tonya and family, Our thoughts and prayers are with you all. Thanks for reading! Thomas C Strickland and Sons Funeral Home | Family Owned and Operated. Linda Brannen, Glennville, GA. Stan was a friend and mentor to me for over 20 years. Copyright 2023 Echovita Inc. All rights reserved. May Our Good Lord extend His Hands to comfort you at this time. Thank", "The kindness shown from start to finish with my father's services were exquisite. Search Pooler obituaries and condolences, hosted by Echovita.com. Strickland in Pooler, GA with Reviews - YP.com Ill cherish those memories I had with Stan forever. He was such a charming, funny, sweet, wonderful person to all. Tonya and Rhett, we were so sorry to hear about Stans passing. Smart, funny, larger than life, wise and deeply passionate about his business, his family, and his town. I know that Stan is going to make heaven a sweeter place - for sure. Strickland Thomas C. And Sons Funeral Home West Chatham Chap Ever Loved makes. - He was an unknowing mentor to me in more ways than one! His smile and his kind heart will never be forgotten. 4605 Highway 80E Savannah, GA 31410 912-898-0900. . Debbie Clifton, SAVANNAH, GA. Our sincerest condolences on the loss of your father. david hendrix, savannah, ga. A deserving rating for the respect that they show to the families who have lost loved ones. Prices will vary Keeping you all in my thoughts and prayers. She enjoyed the flowers in her yard as well as watching the birds. A Celebration of Stans Life will be held 2:00 p.m. until 4:00 p.m., Saturday, May 7, at his home on Penrose Drive. My deepest condolences to you all during this difficult time of tremendous loss. - A deserving rating for the respect that they show to the families who have lost loved ones. Prepare a personalized obituary for someone you loved.. October 4, 1938 - - She then said, The money is in here and we have to open it! I just wish you could have seen the amazement on my face. He said they could inspect it, refill, and recertify. Find an obituary, get service details, leave condolence messages or send flowers or gifts in memory of a loved one. I met him a handful of times, and yet he made a huge impression on me. A funeral service was held on Thursday, March 2nd 2023 at 12:00 PM at the Baker McCullough Funeral Home Hodgson Memorial Chapel (7415 Hodgson Memorial Dr, Savannah, GA 31406). Simply browse the Poolers obituaries listing you can find on this page or conduct a search on the web site with your loved ones name. The importance of saying "I love you" during COVID-19, Effective ways of dealing with the grieving process, Solutions to show your sympathy safely during the Covid-19 pandemic, Hodgson Memorial Chapel at Baker McCullough Funeral Home, Baker McCullough Funeral Home and Cremation - Savannah, Georgia.