Like the animals, you are able to put all of the characteristicsin the way you like and create your ideal cat or dog. This is a characteristic that could have easily been in the first game. The Grim Reaper is more than happy to come to visit your home if youve injured yourself in a number of ways and you forget that. The Pastry Lover are Sims who love to cook and consume pastries. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. Competitive These Sims love to take part in games of skill. The mod to improve the quality of life changes the quirks that are a pet of mine. 10/10 highly recommended to everyone Spa Day fans. The Sims 4 trait mod is an excellent method to introduce a very realistic situation into the simulation. This adds so much for our sims, I love how a lot of these effect our sims skills!You can find all my creations on the gallery under my Origin ID RealFantayzia or under the hashtag #fantayzia---------------------------------------------------GAMING CHANNEL W/ MY HUSBANDhttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN2n7Qnn1VgA4tfV4wQkwwADISCORD SERVERhttps://discordapp.com/invite/DE8NBU6TWITCHhttps://www.twitch.tv/fantayziaOrigin ID: RealFantayzia---------------------------------------------------SOCIAL MEDIA TWITTER : https://twitter.com/RealFantayzia INSTAGRAM : https://instagram.com/realfantayzia MAXIS MATCH TUMBLR : http://fantayziamaxismatch.tumblr.com/-------------------------------------------------------------------------JOIN CURSE NETWORKhttps://www.unionforgamers.com/apply?referral=buhlwwbtyimc66MERCHhttp://shop.spreadshirt.com/fantayziamerch/---------------------------------------------------------------------------FAQ- What mic do you use? Audio Technica AT2020- What editing program do you use? Filmora- What computer do you have? Check the about section on my channel page for details on that- What default eyes do you use? Whisper eyes : http://fantayziamaxismatch.tumblr.com/post/165200608970/dangerouslyfreejellyfish-whisper-eyes-for- What default skin do you use? Moonlight V2 : http://fantayziamaxismatch.tumblr.com/post/151947411280/madmono-i-cant-help-myself-i-did-some-alpha- What eyelashes do you use? Kijiko 3D Lashes : http://kijiko-catfood.com/3d-lashes/- How do you raise your sims needs by clicking them? Enjoy the excitement of creating your own fictional worlds and make it your hobby by adding this feature to your Sims. Retweets. All about The Sims. All in all, it is an excellent trait mod that will add a lot of flavor to your game. The result is that each sim into a computer person who is never bored of looking at an LCD. Follow the link below to find out more information. This mod lets certain Sims act the way Death itself. You can tell in the photo that Sims with this trait enjoy the beach and sea, and are more likely to reside in tropical areas. In any way, this mod is extremely enjoyable! The gender of the female friend could change and make her more cheerful. if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[728,90],'myotakuworld_com-medrectangle-3','ezslot_5',653,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-myotakuworld_com-medrectangle-3-0'); The trait system is outdated, obsolete, outdated, and restricted, which means were forced to pick only 3 characters for each Sim. This means you can look them up in a list and learn more about them and get more organized and educated. Sims 4 Updates - Daily finds from custom content sites and blogs since 2009! This is an odd one to be a part of an adult. KawaiiStacie on Twitter: "(The Sims 4) Traits Bundle Mod This bundle The description of this trait states "These sims are extremely anti-social and have no conscience. Traits shown below are listed in alphabetical order. Its a bit frustrating to realize that singing isnt an art and youre unable to make a living from singing. The only downside to using one of these sims is the bonds and friendships they form with their friends can also break down quicker than your typical sim. Who wants to spend their time in the world with all the other Sims? Sims 4 Updates - The Sims4 custom content downloads! Trademarks mentioned on this website are the property of their respective owners. Make sure youve enabled Mods / CC in your game! Sul Sul! We cant be singers Im sorry!! The 40+ Best Sims 4 Traits Mods In 2022! SNOOTYSIMS 1. It gives appropriate pictures and names, along with descriptions and explanations too. That means he cant take your soul. You may take a look at the mod features to see if you are interested: Smarter Social (Social Autonomy + Relationship Control). Be prepared to be with your Sim throughout the night as they try to satisfy their needs and not feel miserable. You can feel the strain of making pancakes that taste like me using this method. But the downside is that introverted Sims are also less successful in relationships. The Naive add-on ensures that Sims arent capable of learning social skills quickly. If youre running Windows 10, you can simplyright-click on the downloaded file to extract it anywhere you want. Advertising: Playwire | Comments: OpenWeb. Based on her previous work, youll only get high-quality content from her! The Autism condition makes the sit so sims appear as if they have autism. The following traits are contained in theKawaiistaciestrait bundle: Kawaiistaciehas been frequently known asthe Queen of Mods by the players. Every person is unique, and each uses the game in their own distinct way. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. Be cautious about the way you interact with others by your beautiful nice appearance. Basic Event Bundle at KAWAIISTACIE Sims 4 Updates In terms of emotion, The Sims 4 can be a bit too juvenile. If youd like to have your Sim to live forever and never grow old ensure that you get both of these traits. KAWAIISTACIE - Mods / Traits : Basic Event Bundle This bundle includes five basic events which will enhance your game-play and open more doors for story telling. Sims 4 Updates - Daily finds from custom content sites and blogs since 2009! The Sims 4, so it makes us gamers too. ALL comes with CAS version and Reward Traits version. This adds so much for our sims, I love how a lot of these e The Sims. They want to drink both during the day and night, drowning their troubles in sweet alcohol. The developer of this fantastic software wasEmbyr311and you can read more from him at ModTheSims. Kawaiistacie Sims 4 Traits Bundle Mod: 40+ Trait Mods! Sims with this ability can create fires quickly. 39 custom traits from KawaiiStacie Mods | Sims 4 custom content, Traits, Custom Explore From kawaiistaciemods.com Traits These mods can be found in create a sim. . Im assuming this is a result of the person they have in real life or from a broken-up relationship that was not a good one but, they dont complain, and just hope that theyre better! MORE TRAITS // The Sims 4 - YouTube Im sure youre able to picture what these traits can do and how they can alter the course of a sim without the player having any influence on the events that take place. Ive compiled a list of some of my favorite trait mods. This will put your sim in an edgy mood too. They include Artisan, Competitive, Horticulturist Film Buff Technophobe, Scribe Worldy, and Thinker. Its an excellent addition for those who have the aim of becoming a best-selling writer as well as a fun option in the event that you want to build an entire sim based on writing royalty. You could even require them to use both hands at the same time if you want to. Youre probably aware of the ways in which they can create your Sim appear. It will, however, give your game more challenging. This mod includes the following mods: I can make an amazing chicken, but aside from the taste, my food is far from what I would like it to taste. In short, youll find eight different kinds of hobbies that are totally brand new in The Sims 4. Sims 4 Hate Outdoors A TraitBy MarlynSims, 53. This site is not endorsed by or affiliated with Electronic Arts, or its licensors. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. But that also meansyoull need to purchase the mod. Its awe-inspiring that alcoholism is visible in the game and also takes good control of Sims who do have alcoholism. More Traits in CAS - v1j | thepancake1 and MizoreYukii on Patreon 3. All of them are available to select as a variety of features by this mod! The best thing about this mod is that it turns our Sims into normal alcohol addicts. Overall Its an excellent design thats worthy of your consideration! This mod aims to balance out the constant happiness of Sims in the base game. Once youve got it installed on your system then you can begin the extraction process. It will enhance your experience at university by introducing more characteristics that will actually suit students. They are extremely self-confident (being assured is the primary emotion) and completely hate failing. KawaiiStacie With this mod, your sim can be a loner, clumsy, a dog lover and vegetarian! However, this trait wont make you an artist. We all have this characteristic in real life. In short, people who are addicted to coffee tend to get anxious if they dont drink coffee in the last 12 hours while sorority girls have the ability to quickly form friendships. The great thing about this mod is that this mod is available in nine languages which include German, Spanish, Polish, Russian, French, and Italian. Realistic traits are more realistic for you Sims and also pet traits. This pack provides you with two characteristics which are Eternal Youth and Immortal. Random Sims 4 Traits & Aspirations Mod, 35. Theres a lot to know about his character which is why we advise you to take the time to read the whole article. Find her assertion Here! Kawaiistacie | creating Mods for The Sims 4 | Patreon theyll always remain focused. Sim File Share - Filehosting for Simmers Youll be able to improve your social skills faster than any other sim (and that includes some mischief). You can become the typical movie girlfriend and display you have the Drama Queen trait. You can share your own Custom Traits on Sims Community Social and well make sure to add them here! And this is actually a quite good question in our view. Your pet will never be able to look at another wild animal in the same way after installing the zoophobia feature. Provided with CAS Traits version and Reward Traits (cannot install both) Your email address will not be published. The mod adds four new hobbies traits into the gameplay, among them is known as the Bar Drinker characteristic. Anxious Trait mod renders your character incapable of managing their anxiety. The Sims 4 is one of them. This mod is so well-developed that I keep it in my games game files. Basic Events Bundle #2 at KAWAIISTACIE KAWAIISTACIE - Mods / Traits : Basic Events Bundle #2 This bundle includes five basic events that will enhance your game-play and open more doors for storytelling. All in all, this is a great trait mod that adds a lot of flavor to your gameplay. 39 custom traits from KawaiiStacie Mods | Sims 4 custom - Pinterest By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. Your email address will not be published. Additionally, each trait is unique in its whims, skills changes, and changes to relationships. It is also making it more difficult to keep any kind of connection with other sims. : Does this replace the More Traits Volumes 1-3, or do we use it in addition to it? All Rights Reserved. You read that right! Sims with this characteristic hate taking adventurous trips in the natural world. And what are gamers doing? Its even fun for adults but doesnt fret. Kawaiistacie: Lot Trait School Bundle Sims 4 Downloads Sims 4 CC Mods: Lot Trait School Bundle from Kawaiistacie Sims 4 Downloads Sims 4 Downloads Best Sims 4 Custom Content Facebook Pinterest RSS Home Clothes Hair Shoes Furniture Decor Houses Accessories Make Up Eyes Mods Build Sims Websites You are here: Home /Mods KawaiiStacie Trait Bundle? : r/Sims4 - reddit Yes, our Sims are able to perform the most basic emotional reactions however thats not all of it. This is the reason New Hobbies is among our most-loved Sims 4 trait mods! Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. They are also do not feel secure So be prepared to fight in order to keep any kind of relationship or meet the perfect partner. Sounds kindalike Sim Cityhuh? Its a work ofSpazmunki13and you can get it on here. If you have it, youll be able to select the GAD character in-game, also known as Generalized Anxiety Disorder. After downloading a .package file trait just place it in the Electronic Arts > The Sims 4 > Mods folder. However, we would like to know this, do we? If youve ever wanted to make an amazing Sim that could take over the world, now you can! We are not EA. The new Sims get all the traits of their parents, but they will inherit only one or two. Finally, a mode that speaks to those of us who are shy! In the instance of New emotional traits, mod is an entirely different scenario! Hey guys, I am Anukul, founder of My Otaku World, I like thinking about anime, characters, analyzing them, wondering different theories. Your Sim will enter depression all of a sudden without any reason. By adding more features with Sims 4 that you add, you add more traits to your Sims more complicated and real-life characters. This site is not endorsed by or affiliated with Electronic Arts, or its licencors. Each trait is well-designed and has a lot of depth. And each trait includes new and distinctive social interactions that are fantastic! Aqua Trigger Eyes Updated For Spellcasters at Miss Ruby Bird . Category: Mods Tags: kawaiistacie, mods, sims 4 May 13, 2021. For instance, certain traits have the random Confident mood, and others get are given the Inspired moodlet. 63 Best Sims 4 Custom Traits Mods of All Time, 5 Amazing Traits Of The Jack Russell Terrier (My Favorite JRT Traits), 63. Why would you hack the game to allow the Grim Reaper a character that you can play when you could add the Grim Reaper characteristic instead? But,all 8 traits have unique and innovative interactions. Handsome Trait Handsome Trait is a great choice for people who want to build an attractive sim that will make people recognize him as a handsome character. Connect with your own self and nature by embracing the spiritual aspect that makes your sim more connected to the things we dont see, but that will help us feel purer. You should definitely have a look into this mod. I'm Chingyu. Who would like to live forever? It does however add some realism to the game and helps put things in the perspective of your other simulations, literally speaking. The first thing to do is. This site is not endorsed by or affiliated with Electronic Arts, or its licensors. This means you only look at the traits CAS has only. Each trait has its own CAS animations, autonomy, distinctive buffs, whims, impacts on relationships and emotions. Kawaiistacie CC Sims 4 Downloads If youre the first time installing mods for your traits to Sims 4, heres what youll need to know. @itsmeTroi. They will act in accordance with these traits. Sims 4 'Shutterbug' TraitBy MarlynSims, 57. TRAIT BUNDLE MOD // SIMS 4 MOD REVIEW - YouTube The games designerSimsbunny19has done an excellent job of introducing this games behavior. 15 BestSims 4 Robot, Android & Cyborg CC& Mods, One Piece Chapter 1044: Release Date, Delay, Discussion. I have #1 in game updated after the patch that broke all cc traits if you want them but bc they aren't on her website it is probably for a good reason though I haven't noticed any problems dm me for a link. This is a testament to the popularity and quality of the mod, which isnt always the usual with others. Kawaiistacieprovides the possibility of a variety of characteristics that are perfectly suited to the game. Here are the list events: Date - You will be able to plan dates now instead of immediately having them. You can get them here (all free on my Patreon): Romance Autonomy + Faithfulness Traits V2. In addition, there are a lot of other Mods to the traits of The Sims 4 all over the web. Broken/Updated Mods & CC: Snowy Escape: Nov. 2020 - The Sims Forums The best thing about this feature is the way it can be integrated into Sims 4. Theyll truly be the freaks of nature thanks to this add-on, and nearly every who is going to result in the couple having kids. This is a great characteristic thats actually representative of the people we live our lives with. With these events, your household can either be the host or the guests. Kawaiistacie: Traits Bundle 1 Sims 4 Downloads Just follow this link. Another stunning mod is the Trait Bundle created by Kawaiistaciemods. Each buff lasts for 4 hours, so make sure to utilize your new woohooing capabilities in strategically-placed situations. Kawaiistacey trait bundles gone? This mod makes it possible for that to occur! Filename Downloads Added Last Downloaded; KS - Showtime Mod [Jan 2020].zip: 3081: Jan. 21, 2020, 11:58 a.m. Feb. 26, 2023, 6 a.m. This site is not endorsed by or affiliated with Electronic Arts, or its licensors. There will be a boost to your sims feelings each time they get involved in woohoo with other Sims. ModTheSims was where we first discovered the CC and where you will find additional information as well. For instance, Leo Sims can build relationships faster, while Aries Sims are able toimprove but Charisma quicker. However, with this modification, youll be able to enjoy the trait too! Therefore, Im recommending it to everyone. They are also cognitively impaired. After downloading a .package file trait just place it in the Electronic Arts > The Sims 4 > Mods folder. There are many things that are associated with this characteristic like watching Cakeflix as well as participating in the TV Baking Show. From the SimsCatalog, We have this amazing Alcoholic trait modification. So, Im highly suggesting you try to download the New Hobby Traits mod fromKutto. Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc. and its licencors. From The Sims 2 to the Sims 4, weve got you covered! Two-Faced Sims are untrustworthy, untruthful as well as backstabbing.. With this mod, you can ensure that your Sim will instantly become better at all levels of the game. First, the mermaids are mythical creatures and are therefore adept at attracting other Sims far more quickly. It's a great mod that frequently gets updated and works well in-game. They prefer to spend their time at the computer and see social gatherings to be a task. Custom Content. Naturally, its one that Im going to add to my list of things to do. Its got a few advantages certainly. Both of these traits are extremely enjoyable on the game and allow for new interactions that are hilarious. This makes the game more authentic and enjoyable to play therefore we strongly recommend that you play it. Thank you so much for your support! You can, for instance, ensure that all your children are both right or left-handed. Never again will you have to watch your supposedly vegetarian . The characteristic doesnt render your pet clinically depressed. The Sims 4 Growing Together: Gameplay Objects, Sims 4 Sleepover Sleepwear Set: How To Claim. Unlocked lot traits? This makes the sim a little bit irritating. Its an amazing feature to play, which is made possible bythe Graycurse. Official Post from Vicky Sims (chingyu1023) Check this mod's compatibility for patch. Sirens are charming characters who can socially interact far better than other sim games. and. The mod is very loved by the Sims community and almost every serious simmer out has tried it. However, having fun with an explosive Sim is an experience (pun meant)! Just follow this link. Goals, skills, and social situations You will become the best of them all! Its the Bipolar Trait is another one that is included on this list, not just because its a lot of entertaining, but rather because its very real. What exactly do you get from this bundle? However, its the Internet Kid trait is the one youre looking for if seeking to make your Sim spend hours in front of the computer, just as you did as a kid. Sims 4 Cheats - The 40+ Best Sims 4 Traits Mods In 2022! We have for you The Siren Trait Reloaded Itsan entire trait that is perfect for fans of sirens! Rodney Denim Jeans Boys by McLayneSims at TSR, Ruffle Trim Denim Skirt S91 by turksimmer at TSR, Mod Christmas Party Event by KAWAIISTACIE, No More Flyaway Icons by Gnasher316 at Mod The Sims 4, Urn/Stone Overhaul: Release and Destroy v. 1.0 by andiberlin at Mod The Sims 4, Pride Plumbob by SimMattically at Mod The Sims 4, All Kinds of Ice Cream from the Fridge at Mod The Sims 4, NO MORE ScreenSlam for Adults-Children-Toddlers Skills at Mod The Sims 4, Children can light campfire and bonfire and also fire dance at Mod The Sims 4, Tidy Detail & Tidy Tattoos Tidy Cas Sims 4, All Mods in One Traits Bundle #1 by KAWAIISTACIE, Monica Hairstyle for Girls + Clips Sims 4 Hair, Teenage Dream (4 Items All Lods Shadow Map) by Boonstow. Its packed with a variety of characters to choose from for your Sims and pets, which means youll be able to play even more! You can find it on her patreon but you have to pay for it now, https://www.patreon.com/KawaiiStacie/posts?tag=trait. Feel free to. Each sign comes with a characteristic that operates in a different way when playing. As a Sim god, Im sure youve figured out the reason. The 40 trait extensions listed here are outstanding in all aspects, and I highly recommend these. Were not responsible in case these traits get removed or abandoned by their creators! This amazing mod was created byChingyu1023and posted on ModtheSims! Sims Cc. These two traits complement each other and allow sims to be much more open to enjoying their time with each other. Sims 4 Downloads. You can download it and learn more about its amazing authorDidelphimorphia. There are plenty of exciting choices that can be considered and we recommend taking a look. KAWAIISTACIE - Mods / Traits : Education System Bundle This mod adds preschool for toddlers it also allows teens and children to build skills while at school and while doing their homework. If the real world does not match, just switch it over into The Sims. Are you looking for a challenge? Yay! Hi Do you know the sim file share link is for KS traits bundle #2? Likes. It may seem like nothing to you, but should you really wish to be immersed in the game, you must download this mod! The Snooty Sims traits overview Active If I say that the traits within Sims 4 are pretty limiting it also implies that you wont be able to build the perfect Sim by using the basic game. For many gamers, gaming is the new frontier of our society. Lot Trait School Bundle at KAWAIISTACIE Sims 4 Updates Bonus and Reward traits are not included because those are more like a perk, as it only gives a single advantage. Diva Sims 4 CC Traits "This sim is so full of themselves they don't know what's stuck up their backside. They do know they are great and are proud of it." When you give a sim the diva trait they are going to be very aware that they are the best and will be extremely confident because of it. Kawaiistacie: Traits Bundle 1 Sims 4 Downloads While I have showcased a variety of high-quality traits mods within this article, however, the decision of which one to download is entirely yours. Traits Bundle #1 has 42 traits list for your game: Ugly, Funny, Tone-deaf, Unpopular, Thin, Handy, Mixologist, Unforgettable, Uncreative, Natural Cook, Night owl, Slow learner, Sleeper, Popular, Piggy, Light eater, Musician, Talkative, Talented, Sporty, Singer, Dancer, Introvert, Light Sleeper, Smelly, Sweet Talker, Green thumb, Heavy Drinker, Yes, this mod can make it so that sims are exactly like me. Its true that women fit more than men since it makes much more sense when you consider the impact of the characteristic and also its core. This is an amazing modification that beats every other similar trait Ive tried. (The Sims 4) Traits Bundle #1 - June Patch Compatible Download: https: . Each one is well-designed and offers a lot of depth. If youre looking for the top siren trait mod available in The Sims 4, then take a look! Its taking me a significant amount of time to become more proficient at this. It performs exactly what it says it does it will reveal how our child will be right-handed or left-handed! Copyright 2023 Sims Community | All Rights Reserved. It has a feature thats going to be very beneficial. These Feminine and Manly characteristics allow your Sims to feel more at home with their roots. The Feminist Trait will make your Sim a proponent of equality, and also a champion in the cause of womens equality. Custom Music (CUSTOM MUSIC FOLDER).zip The depression condition is what makes your dog more prone to suffering from the same emotional issues that we all face in the case of depression.