Find Hotels near Gaylord Texan Convention Center in Dallas Stay close to the venue from $57 Check-in Check-out Guests Most hotels are fully refundable. Gaylord Texan Resort & Convention Center Features, Lock in the lowest price from these sites. Booking not found double-check your booking number and PIN then try again. Loved the included amenities for the kids., The spacious rooms, value for my money. Yes, guests often enjoy the park view available here. Of the hotel restaurants, take note that they are ALL very expensive. You deserve to go have a fun and memorable time. Start the new year by treating yourself to relaxation and rejuvenation with a special Relche Spa Package from January 1 - March 31, 2023. Starts From $24 . The only way to leave a review is to first make a booking. 1501 Gaylord Trail . Please be assured your comments have been shared with our leadership team and will be reviewed and addressed internally. The only negative thing was having to leave! Please be assured your comments have been shared with our leadership team and will be addressed internally to help improve our world class experience for all current and future guests. The Hickory Steakhouse food and service was superb it was a little pricey but for our last nights dinner it was a perfect way to end a wonderful trip. room2 Southampton is a place to live, not just stay for the night. Gaylord Texan Tickets ticket reservation system. Check your selected option for more info. Texan Station at the Gaylord Texan Restaurant - OpenTable The Gaylord Texan is 4 km from downtown Grapevine. Find plenty of space in our Luxury Suites to conduct business, entertain or just relax at our resort in Grapevine, Texas. Gaylord Palms Resort & Convention Center - tripadvisor.co.za We sincerely apologize for not meeting that goal while you were with us. We ordered room service a few times. (Think winter at the North Pole). Worst Customer Service - Review of Gaylord Texan Resort & Convention My husband & I stayed here for a conference. However, I must say that Zeppole and Old Hickory were up to the same superb standards that they had in 2013. They do Not tag the lost items by room number. The only real negative is everything you do in your room/bathroom can be heard in the hall. Gaylord Texan Resort & Convention Center Banquets Houseperson in Military members enjoy rates from $249, free self-parking for one vehicle, per night and a waived resort fee. Rooms were great and clean. You must show a valid photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Schedule Full-Time. Gaylord Hotels Built 2004 Renovated Total meeting space 490,132 sq. The employees were very friendly and helpful with any questions. Calm cool and collective. Book Gaylord Palms Resort & Convention Center, Kissimmee on Tripadvisor: See 5,810 traveller reviews, 3,586 candid photos, and great deals for Gaylord Palms Resort & Convention Center, ranked #51 of 161 hotels in Kissimmee and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. He knew all the wines he had which was one of the best selections I have seen at any establishment. Gaylord Texan is so much more than a hotel. Gaylord Texan Tickets Please be assured your comments have been shared with our leadership team and will be reviewed and addressed internally. Banquets Houseperson Job in Grapevine, TX at Gaylord Texan Resort Weve stayed at resorts around the world but this was our first resort in the U.S. We traveled with our children ages 10 and 8. Overview Gallery Rooms Dining Spa & Fitness Water Park & Resort Pool Entertainment Events What to Expect. Spectacular room with an atrium view. Gaylord Texan Resort & Convention Center Address: 1501 Gaylord Trl, Grapevine, TX, USA, 76051 Parking Restaurant Room service Meeting/banquet facilities Bar 24-hour front desk Fitness centre Golf course (within 3 km) from USD 309 View Deal from USD 557 View Deal from USD 319 View Deal Lowest price guaranteed 2. I was up every 2 hours from the noise! No dresser, only an open closet area inside the doorway area (accessible room) if in Dallas area would stay here again. We waited 15 minutes before getting up and going over to Texan Station. Yes, a parking garage, paid private parking on-site, and paid public parking on-site are available to guests. Gaylord Texan Resort & Convention Center - tripadvisor.co.nz Then a member of. I would definitely stay here again. Very enjoyable! 817-778-1000. The three atriums of our Grapevine resort recreate various vibrant Texas environments. Room service was excellent - Review of Gaylord Texan Resort It was a lot in high heels. The room (suite) was OK, but very dated. Full-Time. Gaylord Hotels, Top Location: Highly rated by recent guests (9.0), Select dates to see this property's availability and prices. Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. They would look at us, then look at each other, then go back to cleaning glasses and looking at their phones. Which languages are spoken by the staff at Gaylord Texan Resort & Convention Center? Due to its popularity it pays to book ahead, which we did in August. Yes, it conveniently offers a business centre, meeting rooms, and a banquet room. What are some restaurants close to Gaylord Texan Resort & Convention Center? Justin Mason Live - Gaylord Texan - Full Band - Headliner: Colt Ford, Gaylord Texan Hotel, Grapevine, April 6 2023 | AllEvents.in The room was not ready until almost 4:30pm. Gaylord Texan Resort & Convention Center 1501 Gaylord Trl, Grapevine, TX 76051, United States +1 817 778 1000 From $263 Cheapest rate per night 8.3 Great based on 1,019 reviews Sun 3/5 Thu 3/9 1 room, 2 guests View Deal View Deal View Deal 94 more Gaylord Texan Resort & Convention Center deals from $263 Hotel Suites in Grapevine, TX | Gaylord Texan Resort & Convention Center Choose From a Variety of Spacious Gaylord Texan Rooms & Suites Accommodations A perfect location for your leisure or business needs in beautiful Grapevine, Texas. Each time, the food was delicious and arrived in about 30-40 minutes. Gaylord Texan Texas Family Resorts Guest Rooms 1,814 Venue type Resort Ratings Northstar 4 AAA 4 Awards View Documents for Venue Awards Amenities Room features and guest services Calls (local) Calls (toll-free) Concierge services Laundry service Luggage storage Room service View (garden) Voicemail box These parkas are calf-length, winter coats with hoods. I. forgot and could only get marginal times for seating. The place is just majestic. Gaylord Texan, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. The indoor pool was closed. Here at the Gaylord Texan, our team wants to provide nothing, but the best hotel experience and we sincerely apologize that we fell short of that while you were with us. Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. House keeping was good too. Dear goodwimp, Thank you for taking the time to give us a review; we appreciate your honest feedback. WiFi is available in the rooms and charges apply. The Gaylord Texan Resort & Convention Center, located at 1501 Gaylord Trail, Grapevine, Texas, 76051 is currently hiring a Reservations Clerk. Gaylord T, Manager at Gaylord Texan Resort & Convention Center, responded to this review, This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of TripAdvisor LLC. The Gaylord Texan offers bright rooms decorated in copper and tan. Room service was prompt, they actually delivered the food within 30 mins! Here at the Gaylord Texan, our team wants to provide nothing but the best hotel experience and we sincerely apologize that we fell short of that while you were with us. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Visually, it's stunning, professionally, I found it so-so. Is parking available at Gaylord Texan Resort & Convention Center? Register or Buy Tickets, Price information. Nice sitting area on the small balcony. ?I was so looking forward to this resort and was sadly, very disappointed. A huge negative was people talked loudly and echoed until at least 3am in the atrium. Information 1501 Gaylord Trail. I give a fair chance to any place that offers at least some type of experience so I feel I give a fair rating. Additional sorting options might be available (by type of traveler, by score, etc). Are there opportunities to exercise at Gaylord Texan Resort & Convention Center? Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. Nestled in Gaylord Texan's festive Riverwalk Market District, Old World Mexico meets modern Tex-Mex for a delicious dining experience. Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our. The food outrageous! Please see our partners for more details. See 5,246 traveller reviews, 3,744 candid photos, and great deals for Gaylord Texan Resort & Convention Center, ranked #17 of 21 hotels in Grapevine and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. The wait was really long at the one breakfast spot open so we tried room service. The two nice restaurants were closed. From opening to closing time, we had a blast. Gaylord Texan Christmas: 15 Reasons To Visit - That Texas Couple This has been an incredibly frustrating experience and I would caution anyone considering staying, at the Gaylord to consider other options, as this is probably the worse customer service I have ever experienced. Rooms offer two bottles of water, an iron, a hairdryer, a small work desk, a mini fridge, a coffee maker, and plenty of electrical outlets. We moved onto the Silver Bar. Thanks! When guests stay at the property, they check out how quiet the room is, how friendly the staff is, and more. Alexander, 3-night family . Even with the provided outerwear, we recommend dressing warm for the occasion. March 2023. Lock in the lowest price from these sites. all the Christmas decorations and festivities The Heist Escape Room. When we returned, it was around 8:30 pm. What food & drink options are available at Gaylord Texan Resort & Convention Center? I was able to pick my room in advance 2 days before arrival. Please see our partners for more details. CampusEnergy2023 Host Hotel. I feel that based on the amount of charges which comes with higher expectation, this was fair service and environment.The Glass Cactus bar is always fun, nice place to hang out with friends.Glad to have nice resort like this in Grapevine!