Cloud Modular Sofa-Chaise Sectional. 0000011770 00000 n Your Privacy Choices: Opt Out of Sale/Targeted Ads. A lot of the other sofas had visible feet. Firm, not firm, deep, shallow, in between..two cushions, three, one cushion, tight back loose back etc. RH describes the furniture phenomena as a modern marriage of versatility, perfect proportions, and massive comfort, and we think thats pretty accurate. make / manufacturer: CLOUD VELVET 4pc. The Cloud Collection | RH Modern . I am VERY pleased after 5 months! @Andrew Alewine i ordered a day before you and was notified that it shipped 20 days ago, Im on the other side of the country. Cloud Modular Sectional | RH The Cloud Collection Shelving & Cabinets Sideboards Media Tables Consoles Office Mirrors Pillows & Throws Shop By Room Sale Dining In Stock Tables Seating Counter & Bar Shelving & Cabinets Sideboards Shop By Room Sale Bed Bedroom Collections Bath Furniture Vanities by Size Faucets & Hardware Bathtubs In Stock Mirrors & Medicine Cabinets Even better: It comes pre-assembled so there's zero effort required on your part. Im just curious because if others are getting theres maybe something is wrong with my order. lf9_5tLXz' In that. 2023-03-01 14:11, condition: new nBfB . endstream endobj 1344 0 obj <> endobj 1345 0 obj <> endobj 1346 0 obj <>stream All cushions are removable making it easy to clean and maintain. Cloud Collection | RH Modern 0000036224 00000 n Any piece of furniture can fall victim to wear and tear, especially if you have pets or children. While it's not available in a cream color, the plushness is pretty much equivalent to the OG Cloud Couch. Anyone have the modani Bloom version?https://www.modani.com/living/sofas/bloom-sectional-modular-sofa-white. Click to reveal He just fixed my truck bed cover and it looks very good. 0000002208 00000 n it will always look like the pic above unless you have a huge home where this couch is in a wing where it is display only. Why? Contact us at (800) 933-2656 today! We purchased our sectional in July 2019 [very top photo w/ the red rug]. This 89-inch slipcovered sofa has square arms and a single seat cushion for a trendy modern appearance, and yes, both its seat and back cushions are filled with a feather-down blend for the plush, sink-into-it feel youre looking for. Restoration Hardware Cloud Sofa Review Kaitlyn Marie 2.29K subscribers Subscribe 16K views 1 year ago Sharing my thoughts about my restoration Hardware Cloud Modular Sectional. Had a few family members try it out and everyone big and small agreed it was so cozy! If this sounds like something thatll bother you, choose a modified dupe like the Article Abisko Quartz White Right Sectional or one with removable legs like the West Elm Haven 2-Piece Terminal Chaise Sectional. There is zero movement. Stocked Window Hardware; Outdoor Window Hardware; In Stock. Better still, they can all match!Reclining SectionalThe term "couch potato" just got a facelift. Pro tip: If you want to stay under $1,000, try Wayfair or Amazon (the Stone & Beam Westview Loveseat Sofa Couch is under $900!). $3000 mistake is way better than $10000 mistake. Here are 11 alternatives to the Cloud Sofa straight from TikTok, as well as several of our own favorites. RH Members enjoy 25% savings and complimentary design services. Pre-Owned. RH Members enjoy 25% savings and complimentary design services. I had it cleaned for the first time recently and really cant tell the difference. =il5}p They are in LA. 0000039365 00000 n Wrapped in a fabulous faux leather with a weathered hue and hint of pebbly texture to resemble the real deal, this decidedly modern sectional proves less is more. Yes, you will. Presenting: the nine best cloud sofa sectional dupes on the market and where to buy this cheap furniture. dog that loves to lounge on it], so we dont mind it much. :o3X-! Overall dimensions are about 108" by 98" with 33" seating depth. Not sure if it's a chain or not. (F*VW}%X:C0F6^&fMU`C7!3nBfx nnBfx 5t",&dM/^P Hanna Flanagan is the associate shopping editor at Cosmopolitan with four years of experience researching, writing, and editing stories that range from living room rug ideas to best mushroom lamps. The .css-tjvzc4{-webkit-text-decoration:none;text-decoration:none;text-decoration-thickness:0.0625rem;text-decoration-color:inherit;text-underline-offset:0.25rem;color:inherit;-webkit-transition:all 0.3s ease-in-out;transition:all 0.3s ease-in-out;border-bottom:thin solid #6F6F6F;}.css-tjvzc4:hover{color:#595959;text-decoration-color:border-link-body-hover;}Restoration Hardware Cloud Modular Sofa, perhaps? This sofa look is something you will never see again adter the firstvtime you sit on this couch. Super easy cleanup for spills. Save money first. 2023 USA TODAY, a division of Gannett Satellite Information Network, LLC. 108.179.209.125 I have a fear of sectionals that come in multiple pieces. Window Hardware. HK0DWL%m>7|9in]Gb|||{:8\VkGz+G#%Ku3?Kcb}{0VA My mother purchased a leather one and honestly I just throw the cushions on the ground and put back onto the couch and theyre fluffed it takes two seconds ready to go The leather doesnt look frumpy when you get up you dont have to iron and all this stuff. Check with your local CCI location for further information. **We purchased our sectional in July 2019 + here it is in September 2020! Made of quality memory foam, the full pull-out mattress comfortably accommodates overnight guests. Cloud Modular. Does it have padding all around? You must enable JavaScript to use craigslist. Cloudflare Ray ID: 7a299c7ee99e2aec By using this site you agree to our use of session replay tools to collect real-time information about your use of our site. This is the Cloud Sectional from Restoration Hardware. 0000008280 00000 n It does look beautiful once its all done up but just blink an eye and there are wrinkles everywhere. Get the Ivory Feather Filled Brynn Sofa at World Market for $1,200. j}IXTYiwcbnV++0Vc Please include what you were doing when this page came up and the Cloudflare Ray ID found at the bottom of this page. Thankfully, our experienced professionals are skilled in all types of home furnishing repair. Y+dpW8Z k.A 0000016289 00000 n They look like new seats. I use this AMAZING tool for daily dog hair + our Dyson for a deeper clean.Weve also noticed some slippage of the seat cushions. The Gilman Creek 3 Piece Fabric Sectional ($900) is modern, sleek, and comfortable. I review-stalk before I buy ANYTHING + the other dupes I found had nowhere close to the ratings of our choice sectional. lh_6F0FM . 10 Best Cloud Couch Dupes 2023 - Restoration Hardware Sofa Dupe Ok ok. Im getting the message. Still I need to go look at it in there showroom. westside-southbay > Whats more, the luxury accent (which is a favorite among celebs like Kendall Jenner and Kerry Washington) is also completely customizable. MODULAR U-SOFA CHAISE SECTIONAL Available in left and right-arm configurations. Arhaus is a step up from the other junk. We did a extension of it for eight people so we added a few pieces to make it extra large and I am so sorry I did this. Ultimately, we decided on a complete Cloud dupe for 13% of the price. Drapery; Window Hardware; Sale . I was literally paralyzed.. a lot of it has to do with expectations, I paid very little for a large Ikea sectional for our basement and LOVE that thing bc it's comfy and wears like iron and feels like a great value. I got it from Furniture World Superstore in Lexington, KY. Luckily, I did not have to buy it online, they had it in the store and I got to sit on the floor model. The salesman said the weight limit per seat is 350. Anchoretta Wide Reversible Modular Sectional with Ottoman $1,759.99, originally $2,069.99 Buy now Sand & Sable 100 Wide Left Hand Facing Corner Sectional If you have a tighter space, take a. Browse furniture, lighting, bedding, rugs, drapery and dcor. You saved me so much money. Hanna Flanagan is an associate shopping editor at Cosmopolitan, sharing her recommendations for everything from denim and eye creams to coffee mugs and silk sheets. No-hassle, low everyday pricing ensures you'll walk out with the best deal every time. Stocked Window Hardware; Outdoor Window Hardware; In Stock. Free shipping for many products! Seller: botticelliantiques (4) 100%. Just ONE of the corner pieces can range anywhere from $2395 - $ 4495 depending on the depth, fill and fabric you choose. 4-Pc Modular Sectional Sofa : 2 Corners, Armless Chair, Ottoman Very frustrated with that experience for anyone who's interested. If you are looking to get the vinyl or buttons fixed on your vehicle you must see Jon at creative colors. The cushions have held up great for all of the use it has gotten in the past year especially since its our pups favorite place to hangout! Dont worry, it will be back in stock soon. Are you a munchkin or a basketball star? Cloud Modular Customizable Sectional $ 1195.0 - $ 7695.0 Regular . NEW4PC VELVET CLOUD Sectional SALE(likeRestoration Hardware)ON Sectional Collections | RH Cloud Modular Customizable Sectional - RH lb[46N|0Fz' Sectionals | RH Your IP: Available in multiple sizes & fabrics. One reviewer described it as sturdy, attractive, and blissfully comfortable, adding, Shes the one!. You can get so much more anywhere else for way less. Our techniques and products are specially created and proven solutions for any property owner. A sofa, a couch, a sectional whatever..was meant to be a place to sit. We may earn commission from links on this page, but we only recommend products we love. Well, sorry to burst your bubble, but that lil viral sensationwith its oversize seat and back cushions stuffed with super-soft goose feathersstarts at about $10,000. This likely wont happen as often if you dont have a dog/small kids that like to play on the couch. Cloud Sectional. We may earn commission from links on this page, but we only recommend products we back. That is a bad frame. Accented with soft jacquard chenille throw pillows for a splash of geometric pattern and color contrast. You expect to have to fluff and restore it every morning. . . What are the cushions filled with? 0000039964 00000 n Baker $$$$$$$ Hancock and Moore ( best in leather ) $$$$$ Hickory Chair$$$$$, Taylor King ( not new designers/Lauren Leiss etc ) $$$$, Stickley ( their own ) $$$$ CR Laine$$$, Lee Industries$$$, Fairfield Chair $$$ " Arhaus as above $$$ Sam Moore$ and below that? No designer of any knowledge or experience would advise otherwise. @missy uptown, what online retailer did you purchase it from? Contact us at (800) 933-2656 today! You will never regret anything more! This sofa might not be as cushy as the Cloud Collection, as its seats are solely filled with foam, but it has a similar silhouette that costs much less. Posted Costco Is Selling a Dupe For the Restoration Hardware Cloud - Yahoo! This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks. Restoration Hardware Cloud Modular Sectional sofa - review? Modern contemporary sofa sectionals are a cozy and comfortable addition to any living room. Not only is it affordable, but it has a slipcover made from stain-repelling performance fabric, and if the slipcover starts looking raggedy, the brand sells replacements. 0000005913 00000 n I just bought the Jackson Posh modular sofa in porcelin (white). If you love the cool look of leather but long for the warm feel of fabric, you can take comfort in the McCammon sleeper sectional. Here are more photos from the couch. Beware wiring (e.g. Available in multiple sizes & fabrics. 0000025609 00000 n @monarchsofas we purchased the claudia sofa last year. No matter how damaged your leather product may be, we are confident that we can restore it to its former glory for a fraction of the cost of replacement. We asked four designers for recommendations on more affordable dupes of the RH Cloud couch. To the op just above? This three-piece sectional comes with two corner pieces and one armless chairs, allowing you to arrange it in a variety of ways to best fit your space, and it has 29-inch deep seats that are. Set Includes, ALSO AVAILABLE ARMLESS CHAIR AND OTTOMAN, TO MAKE SECTIONAL OR LARGE SOFA, Serene CornerW-42" D-42" H-33"Seat depth: 24" Anyone have Big Sur from pottery barn? 0000032217 00000 n Behold West Elms most comfortable sectional ever. Hey! Proceed to improve the rest. Create an affordable gallery wall with these black matted picture frames. space living is easier than ever with the Jarreau sofa chaise sleeper. *Happy dance*. Darton 2-Piece Storage Sleeper Sectional | Ashley Restoration Hardware lux sectional sofa. Sectionals | RH Modern Get the Ava Slipcovered Sofa at Grandin Road for $1,529. Service Offerings may vary by market. It checked all of our boxes: Even after delivery, we were pleasantly surprised with the following: Each piece was extremely well-packaged + the quality took us by complete surprise. Whats not to love? Enough said. I bought a Cloud Track Arm Two Seat sofa in October from RH. Its off white to boot, still going strong! No, but seriouslyon the brands softness scale from 1 to 5 (5 being the firmest), this modular sectional earned a 5. 0000015921 00000 n Cloud Modular Sectional | RH But NOW, after reading all this, it was a blessing in disguise! Dupe: 132 Reversible Modular Corner Sectional. (particularly the Belgian Classic Roll Arm). However, theres a catch, and oh boy, its a doozy. If you have kids or pets who make a mess of your furniture, the Ava Slipcovered Sofa might be an ideal choice for your home. Where did you order from? So many hours of looking for beauty, comfort, and reliability. Binary The Kerle sectional with pop up bed is an essential for spaces and hosts with the most. Cute! Seating Collections | RH Modern It comes in both 74- and 89-inch lengths and features stain-resistant cushions that are filled with fluffy down. Add timeless memories to your walls with these beautiful and simple black frames. With that being said, its not comparable to the rh cloud. Deep cushions crafted from high-resiliency foam make this cloud sofa dupe incredibly lounge-able, while wide arms serve as comfy lil perches (yes, theyre sturdy enough to sit on!). They arent as structural + solid as a more firm sofa. Cute! No doubt expensive, interested to hear how it holds up with the foam core wrapped in down and goose feathers. Agree with @JAN MOYER - we waited years to replace older sofas bc I could not figure out what to buy and I did not want to make a mistakebtw both of those sofas cost $2500 in 1999! Promise. Cloud Modular L-Sectional. $ 1395 Regular / $1046 Member. You have great taste! RH Modern's Sectionals:At Restoration Hardware, RH Modern, discover luxury, high-quality leather sectionals. Hours: Monday-Friday 7:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. (CT) Saturday 7:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. (CT). MODULAR U-SOFA CHAISE SECTIONAL Available in left and right-arm configurations. Chaises are permanently in "put your feet up" position.These sofa chaises are equipped with memory foam -- making "your spot" on the couch more than just theoretical, and Velcro-attached cushions mean they'll stay in place, but you can remove them when you need to clean up post popcorn. Elements include angled side profiling and track armrests wrapped with a layer of pillowy softness for that little something extra. 0000023381 00000 n Other exclusions apply. I could sit on it all day and I never want to get up, one reviewer wrote. These larger sofas can accommodate more people -- friends, family, and pets -- and may include recliners or pillows. If you MUST buy online ? Cq$V(1Q~1:i_8'Sa7%x tkZ'`zBr9 #umza,L^!,>r Qyw:#e` =W9mU0*A2"SW+{#e^BYo<9H*'q[ |`> /aTg!p"0o7ZX302;8hvAp,nY,=Q|^OdOOdOOdOOdOOdOOdOOdOo^. A sofa. They'll treat you like family, and when you're ready to bring a sectional sofa home, ask for Jerry's Price.