If youre unsure if the product is real or fake, check for a sticker over the barcode. It just skips on the chemicals when it can. In short, sulfates are cleansing agents that are usually used in shampoo as well as detergents and other cleaners. The sulfate-free formula helps strengthen and repair damage, leaving color-treated hair beautiful. Pureology Hydrate Shampoo & Conditioner w/ AntiFade Complex Duo, 33.8 Oz. I was previously using the Pureology Hydrate shampoo/conditioner which was also very good. Sit 1-2 minutes. To build on the benefits, make time for masking. Hydrasource . Perfect for normal to thick hair, the Hydrate Conditioner by Pureology will help smooth out and nourish any color-treated hair that needs a little quenching. These best-sellers promote color vibrancy, long-lasting shine, lightweight texture, and body enhancing volume. Privacy Policy of Notice Financial Incentives, Sign up for texts. Thats where this site comes in. I dont care for patchouli at all and I would be left with absolutely no complaints if they would get rid of that smell. Trusted by salons and professionals, Pureology's Superfood Treatment formulas are silicone-free, paraben-free, vegan, and safe for color-treated hair. For years Id used volume type products, not knowing they were drying out my hair, and basically giving me the opposite of volume. And these prices are for all shampoos in their line. Reviewed in the United States on February 26, 2023. I received a bottle of Pureology serious color care Purify shampoo from my sister who no longer colors her hair. Fair price, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on March 18, 2021, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on September 14, 2022, Learn more how customers reviews work on Amazon. Select your subscriptions from a range of popular titles. Gentle, sulfate-free shampoo that fortifies and helps repair damaged, color-treated hair. Zulily has the best deals, discounts and savings. Im a natural brunette but Ive been blond for over 10 years. Reviewed in the United States on February 20, 2023. I have used Pureology products (dont remember which ones) but my hair always felt like straw and dry afterwards. Find the right products at the right price every time. I've used both. This one also has a very gentle aroma of Violet, Musk and Clove. Add. Theyre suited for the average consumer, not professional though. As a professional brand, Pureology divide their products into several specialty lines. You may have also come across Pureology in media outlets such as Allure and Vogue. combined with aloe vera can regulate the sebum production on your scalp as well forming a potent tandem to keep your scalp hydrated without causing clogged pores. 6 Best Olive Shampoo Products For Dry Hair [2022], 7 Redken Shampoos To Revive Your Damaged Hair [2022], How to Find The Best Hair Darkening Shampoo That Really Works [2022], 7 Zero Waste Shampoo Options To Go Green This 2022, Ombre Knotless Braids Ideas: Looks You Will Love, How to Find the Best Lime Crime Unicorn Dye: Some Facts to Know about These Vivid Hair Coloring Products, How to Find the Best Peach Hair Dye: Getting This Juicy Hair Color, 15 Best Green Hair Ideas To Rock This New Year, Types of Braids Guide Top 12 Styles, How to Do Them & Best Products for Braided Hair, All products are good for color-treated hair, even outside of their color care line, Cleans hair well while not stripping moisture, Ideal for all hair types, from fine to thick and even color-treated hair, All of their products smell great but the scent isnt too strong, Keeps hair looking shiny and like you just emerged from the salon. It is for dry hair. Prices and payment are shown in USD. Ingredients: Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Behentrimonium Chloride, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Amodimethicone, Stearamidopropyl . Dimensions: 9.5 inches (H) x 5.5 inches (W) x 6.0 inches (L) Weight: 4.11 pounds. Please use a different way to share. The brand recommends using this product on damp hair before continuing to blow dry and style. Including myself :(. The conditioning here is also deeper, as well as the focus on making your locks easier to detangle. Get magnificent volume and deeper cleansing with heavy moisturizers that weigh down fine hair with Pureology Pure Volume. Its really great for washing and conditioning when I want to wear my hair curly and helps define my curls and keep them hydrated. Using your fingers, gently massage through hair to deeply penetrate. Answer: The Pureology Hydrate line has a scent thats a combination of anise, bergamot, and patchouli.These three scents should result in an earthy scent that isnt too sweet or too tart. My color treated blonde is now thicker and no broken, split ends! Hello Albert A. Pureology Strength Cure Conditioner is a professional product. You get to benefit from my years of experience. Pureology is one of the better things in terms of professional hair care. Buy Health & Beauty Supplies online and read professional reviews on Dhs tar shampoo 8 ounces, Pureology Hair Care. It actually remains the most recommended brand by them, as far as I know. Shop Hair Care PUREOLOGY_1430585. / Text copyright HairClippersClub.com, Pureology: the quality & ethics behind the brand, The secret formula & why Pureology bottles are so small, Pureology shampoo & conditioner review: The Hydrate line, Other Pureology Hydrate products & who might need them. You can also sign up for their email newsletter to receive 15% off your first purchase. Smells like mints! Pureology Pureology Hydrate Shampoo ingredients explained: Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Glycereth-26, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Isethionate, Coconut Acid, Parfum/Fragrance, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, I actually tried their moisture shampoo recently. You can try this hydrating product out for just $8, or splurge and get the large size for $71. oz.) It has literally turned my dry, over dyed & over - styled hair into luscious, shiny healthy hair. Pureology's Strength Cure Blonde Purple Shampoo is a rich-lather, sulfate-free purple shampoo that tones and fortifies brassy, damaged and lightened hair. STRENGTH CURE SUPERFOOD MASK Customer Reviews, including Product Star Ratings help customers to learn more about the product and decide whether it is the right product for them.Learn more how customers reviews work on Amazon, L'Oreal USA S/D, INC. Professional Products (Pureology). Gently massage through to deeply penetrate, waiting 1-2 minutes to let it do its work, then rinse. Ive used many different Pureology products and theyre definitely worth the price. This Pureology shampoo review will take a close look at the brands popular products, providing you with the details youll need to know before purchasing. Be carried away by the sweet fragrance of raspberry and peach while hair is softened for a smooth finish. Pureology shampoo has many benefits. On top of that, Pureology is vegan, they dont test on animals, and theyre sustainable. Pureology used to have a product called Style & Care Curl Complete. Pureology Hydrate Sheer Shampoo 33.8 oz & Hydrate Sheer Conditioner 33.8 oz Combo Pack. Its vegan hair care that gets the job done, with zero sulfates and an anti-fade complex to help hair color last. Its been a staple for professional stylists for quite a while. Ive tried briegeo and its nice but nothing special. Pureology Strength Cure Shampoo | For Damaged,. At the time of this Pureology shampoo review, weve found an exclusive offer where you can choose from 5 deluxe gifts using the promo code: PUREMOM. This combination is crucial to healing and repairing your hair, especially if its a split-ended mess. Msg & Data Rates May Apply, Text HELP for help and STOP to cancel. They also protect from heat treatment, as the Smooth Perfection also focuses on people who blow dry their hair a lot. Aloe vera is a natural hydrating agent that leaves hair feeling silky and smooth. The choices of gifts include tote bags, wine tumblers, hair clips, and more. Try the full Strength Cure range for maximum reparative benefits 1 of Pureology Strength Cure Shampoo | For Damaged, Color-Treated Hair | Fortifies & Strengthens Hair | Sulfate-Free | Vegan (4,582) If you lighten your hair, heat style it or have tension from wearing it in tight ponytails, the full system is the way to go if you want to see up to 97% repair after just one use. A: Reviewed in the United States on February 11, 2023. This is a great shampoo and conditioner set. | It also had no lather at all.and I had to use way more than a quarter size on my hair. Natural Ingredients + Aromatherapy And all Pureology products feature our signature Anti-Fade Complex - which is ONLY available in Pureology, Heliogenol - the antioxidant cold-pressed from the sunflower seed cake, UVA/UV filters, and Vitamins E & C. I prefer the hydrate one to the strength one. Pureology Strength Cure Blonde Shampoo Great shampoo that doesn't weigh my hair down. COLOR FANATIC Multitasking leave-in treatment with 21 benefits that primes hair for heat, detangles, protects from damage, and adds shine from root to tip. Of course, what matters the most to you is the quality of the formula itself. The conditioner is superb and I can feel my hair softening the moment it touches my locks A touch pricey but worth every penny. shop the range Pureology Hydrate Pureology Nanoworks Gold Pureology Pure Volume Pureology Smooth Perfection Pureology Strength Cure Pureology Strength Cure Best Blonde Dove shampoo cleaned my hair but left my tresses soft and shiny. The duo, formulated specifically for dry, color-treated hair (just like mine), is made with a blend of hydrating ingredients jojoba,. However, people used to lighter haircare products might feel a bit overwhelmed. While my days of vivid colored hair are over, my wife is sticking to her vibrant red. I suggest Amika The Kure shampoo/conditioner and their Soulfood mask! $36.00 Pureology Strength Cure Superfood Treatment Hair Mask |. . Hydrate Superfood Treatment, a rinse-off mask, enhances your hair with nutrients. Use with Strength Cure Shampoo and Conditioner Package the return form and the product in the original packaging. The main ingredients in Strength Cure are Keravis and Astaxanthin. LovelySkin Customer Verified Purchase January 29, 2023 Great for dry hair Pureology's Hydrate Shampoo is a creamy, sulfate-free shampoo that deeply hydrates normal to thick dry, color-treated hair. Certified products meet science-based requirements that have positive benefits including health and wellbeing, material reuse, emissions reductions, water quality, and fair and safe labor practices. Pureology Shampoo Review and Guide: Is It The Best Haircare? I have been using pureolgy forever, love it, recently started the sol de Janeiro shamp n cond and its really nice and hydrating but not heavy. Being more expensive than competitors, the brands hair care has been deemed as pricey but worth it because customers think it delivers on the companys promises at the end of the day, and is very much worth the price tag. Their shampoos include: Their Hydrate shampoo is their most famous. | Another merit using this product brings is that you can purchase it alongside other products of the same brand. Follow with Strength Cure Conditioner. Repeat for extra cleansing. Such a reaction is quite natural as were used to bigger quantities on a lower price. I do recommend you to also fetch the Hydrate conditioner as my family always does. This genuinely makes a difference in my hair. Hydrate works best for medium to thick hair types, please keep this in mind. And even a mention as to what it doesnt contain as this is equally important. Were used to low prices on hair products in larger quantities. It makes your hair feel luxurious with a creamy formula that hydrates your hair. This product is advertised as having a medium-hold strength, giving you just enough of a hold to get that desired stylish look. When I looked at the price tag, I gasped. Its not like she was trying to upsell me she doesnt sell any products at the salon she works at. My hair was always clean and shiny when using Pureology shampoo without stripping my hair of excess color. Ive reviewed many of the top hair clippers on the market today and also included some information on what works best for me. The Pureology Superfood Strength Cure repair damaged colour-treated hair replenishes dry and brittle hair with adequate moisture, strengthens, and smoothens the hair. Stephanie Jensen is a beauty and hair fanatic. Sulfates are bad because, though they remove excess oil and dirt from your hair, they also remove the natural oils that moisturize your hair. As for another best-selling product, the Color Fanatic Multi-Tasking Leave-In Spray has close to 3,100 reviews with a rating of 4.6/5 stars. Emulsify into a rich lather and work down to the ends. is this the same formula that cosmetologists use? How come a 8.5 fl oz bottle is so expensive? Additionally, green tea extract nourishes the scalp whilst sage stimulates hair follicles, leading to healthier, shinier and softer hair. 10 4.6 out of 5 Stars. This product smells lovely, fresh and clean. This has helped bring my damaged hair back to a better condition. This mask uses nourishing ingredients such as coconut oil and avocado oil, leaving your hair unbelievably soft while protecting your color. Free shipping for many products! This stuff is expensive haha. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. Official stockist of Pureology Strength Cure Shampoo 266ml. This Pureology shampoo review will evaluate the brands products, customer ratings, and promotions to help you decide if their hair care is worth the buy. You can purchase Pureology products on the brands website, pureology.com. I feel like my hair is still looking great and hair dresser agrees. Sulfate free shampoo, conditioner for color treated hair that protects hair color from fading and enhances shine. Reviewed in the United States on February 27, 2023, Reviewed in the United States on February 8, 2023. Overall great products but pretty pricey. Its the same with hair, really. That isnt to say that this is a 100% natural shampoo, as it isnt. Lets start with the Pureology Hydrate review. My hair is curly and fine but I have lots of hair so it appears thick. Theyre known for having nourishing products and the cleansing is gentle but effective enough. In order to still regulate sebum production, ylang ylang is added to the mix. As stated previously, I was hesitant at first when I first bought Pureology products even though Im someone whos always willing to spend money on products that work. I liked the first time I used it. Beyond sulfates, Pureology shampoo contains no harsh chemicals. Gentle, rich-lather conditioner that fortifies and helps repair damaged, color-treated hair. Reviewed in the United States on January 8, 2023. Pureology Hydrate Shampoo and Conditioner Duo, ureology Hydrate Sheer Shampoo and Conditioner Duo, Pureology Style + Protect Texture Finishing Spray, Pureology Style + Protect Mess It Up Texture Paste, The brand has a wide range of products to deal with many common hair issues. This shampoo and conditioner set doesnt tingle your head or tangle your hair. Ship it off and wait to receive your refund. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. Answer: I buy Pureology at Sephora. Ideal for fine, colored hair, the Hydrate Sheer Shampoo and Conditioner Duo uses silicone-free formulas that are packed with nutrients, yet light to the touch. It's also a repairing ingredient, ideal for those who have dandruff and an itchy scalp. One of the worst results of damaged, colored hair is the unruly frizz that comes with it. Free shipping for many products! Boost your blonde locks with this lather-rich shampoo which may hydrate and restore brittle hair.Note: Packaging for this product may vary from that shown in the image above. My hairstylist recommended this to me. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. It has literally turned my dry, over dyed & over - styled hair into luscious, shiny healthy hair. This is hands down the best shampoo and conditioner I have ever used! I was previously using the Pureology Hydrate shampoo/conditioner which was also very good. Msg frequency varies. Repair split ends with powerful antioxidants, Astaxanthin helps heal and repair damage while amino acid Arginine strengthens, decreases breakage and helps prevent future damage. I dont get it? Just like your daily sunscreen, Xylose coats the hair to create a protective barrier. Its especially recommended for those with medium-to-thick hair. I'm Alizabeth Swain. They aim to steer clear of harmful ingredients. Preferred the hydrate over the strength. Not a fan of the smell of the strength line and didn't feel like it did much for my hair. Pureology is a professional hair care company that prides itself on being the champion of professional color care. The brands products are made specifically for color-treated hair. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Hydrate conditioner (8.5fl. I hope thisPureology Hydrate Review has answered all your questions about this great product. Speaking of which. At this point I would recommend this shampoo/conditioner. Pureology Hydrate keeps it from fading to some abomination with an orange/pinkish tint. I always come back to the hydrating by pureology. Buy Pureology Strength Cure Best Blonde Conditioner at Zulily. These products are alittle pricey but they are excellent hair care products. :). Ill be honest in thisPureology Hydrate review that I prefer the smell of the Strength Cure conditioner (Lavender, Honey, Peach & Vanilla), but the Hydrate series also has a non-overbearing, nice scent. If you suffer from flat hair and need something to amp up the volume while still protecting your color, the Pure Volume Shampoo offers you just that. In addition, they dont sell their products in China because China requires all beauty products to test on animals. The brands products are also vegan and free from mineral oil. But I have medium naturally wavy hair. I always used Dove soap before (I honestly love their baby products the most), but never bothered with their hair products. And yes, I recently wrote a review about Nexxus. Aloe Vera and Ylang Ylang Aloe vera is a natural hydrating agent that leaves hair feeling silky and smooth. Their sulfate-free solution helps you to protect your colored hair, and make the color stay for a longer time. A fortifying line of reparative formulas that strengthen strands using plant-based protein and powerful antioxidants, helping to mend split ends and prevent future wear and tear. This helps keep dandruff at bay and to prevent dry, itchy scalp. Share this article In this article These oils dominate over others, giving Hydrate its minty smell. After waiting five minutes, youll be ready to wash it out and follow up with products like the Pureology Nano Works Gold. Instead of the synthetics that can strip your hair of its oils and leave it brittle, it uses soy, oat, wheat, and sugar to naturally do what the chemicals would. Since Pureology does use essential oils, their products may wear down on your hair. Sure, some critics point out that Pureology products are a tad too expensive. $31.00 Pureology Strength Cure Split End Salve Hair Treatment |. While Pureology specializes in preserving the shine and vividness of colored hair, they do keep in mind your hair typeand your specific needs in keeping your locks beautiful. Deeply nourishing treatment with essential nutrients that repairs, strengthens, and protects hair from future damage. For a 9 fl oz bottle, the price is $30.50. a strength boost Wave goodbye to weakness with the best products for hair breakage. Our hair goes through a lot when were styling and coloring it. In both duos, key ingredients Jojoba, Green Tea and Sage combine to deeply moisturize, and an aromatherapy blend of Lavender, Bergamot and Patchouli soothes the senses. Two Purology must-try products are Pureology Hydrate Shampoo and Pureology Strength Cure Shampoo. Pureology certainly can make you feel clogged given how thick it is. each) Ingredients: Label; Dimensions: 7.25 inches (H) x 3.5 inches (W) x 2.5 inches (L) Weight: 1.36 pounds; Pureology Hydrate, Strength Cure, or Pure Clean Volume Shampoo and Conditioner Pure Volume Shampoo (33.8 Fl . It does a fantastic job in terms of detangling hair, making it silky smooth, and generally giving it an additional layer of protection/care. Strengthening treatments that work to repair the hair's cuticle layer and prevent further damage. Thank you, After all, thats where split-ends come from. Rinse. We are sorry. I get trims but I get split ends FAST. This leaves your hair dry and your scalp may even be prone to irritation. Pureology Strength Cure Best . Shop the Pureology Pure Volume collection at beauty brands today! La chevelure est protge, brillante et revitalise. But I bought the color care line anyway. Im trying to decide between the hydrate or strength cure one. Reviewed in the United States on February 19, 2023. Reparative split-end treatment that nourishes, strengthens and prevents future damage. 8 months ago, A: Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Pureology Hydrate Sheer Shampoo and Conditioner Duo Set 9 OZ EACH NEW BOTTLE at the best online prices at eBay! Apply a dime-sized amount to freshly shampooed hair, focusing on the midlengths and ends where there's more breakage. 10/10 will buy again (in fact I just did haha)! It just skips on the chemicals when it can. You'll get more bang for your buck and won't have to restock as frequently since each liter contains over 275 uses per bottle! Omg really??? Your email address will not be published. Ive used this and their volume shampoo, and I can attest both are great and help maintain color. Average rating value of 84 reviews. Apply a quarter-sized amount to shampooed hair, focusing on the midlengths and ends where hair needs most moisture. I never got it in the end but good to know. A little goes a long way so it is very economical- I have extremely long hair and a bottle lasts me a couple of months with 2-3 weekly washes. Why was it discontinued to begin with? Pureology Strength Cure Shampoo 4.8 out of 5 stars. Your email address will not be published. This will ensure maximum heat protection and keep the dye locked in. Welcome to L'Oral Partner Shop! Split ends may only need a mending salve until your next trim. 2 Sizes Pureology Style + Protect Lock It Down Hairspray 4.7 out of 5 stars. I also stopped bleaching/dying my hair. Gently massage through hair to deeply penetrate. But with Pureology, the ingredients not included matter as much. Please try again. The majority of her time working at Sephora was spent helping customers find the best hair care products for their needs. This best-selling system repairs weakened strands so they grow healthier and stronger. Shop for Dhs tar shampoo 8 ounces, Pureology Hair Care at PriceGrabber. Her haircare supplies collection has grown so large, shes run out of space to store it all at her house. The brands Instagram has a following of over 90k, where they talk about their ingredients and have tutorials on how to use their products. When we had a product training course, a stylist rep let us know that the strong proteins in the formula (especially the hydrate) can buildup and cause the hair to look thin/greasy. Free of mineral oil, parabens, sulfates, and animal products, every formula is made with the brands patented ANTIFADE COMPLEX, working to keep your hair color locked in longer. Products include the Pureology blonde shampoo, conditioners, leave-ins, hair masks, and more, Their hair care line is made free of sulfates and parabens, is cruelty-free, and is vegan friendly, Unopened products have a 3-year shelf life, Certain products are ineffective on specific hair types. Our naturally derived plant extracts are different from what is offered in the Kirkland shampoo: we feature Sage, Green Tea, and Jojoba for our hydration. Reparative toning purple shampoo and conditioner for lighter hair plus protective styling lotion. For reference I have dry thick curly hair with lots of splitting ends lately. You wont be putting the bottle on your hair: youll be using whats inside. Hair salon, L'Oral Professionnel, Pureology and Krastase. Our Hydrate system is the answer to dry hair that needs moisture. Patchouli is a plant that has an earthy scent (patchouli is actually one of my favorite scents). Similar to the shampoo, you need just a small dose of it post-shampoo time. Shampoing Strength Cure 266ml; Revitalisant Strength Cure 266ml; Rfrez un ami ! The company seems to have a proper mission that aligns with their product quality and effectiveness. What is the main ingredient in Strength Cure? I think you can style it however you want, but I know it is great for keeping it moisturized. I don't think I saw much improvement of my split ends using pureology (I used it for like 5+ years). The key here is an elaborate formula with Camellia Oils which smooths things up and turns the frizz into something quite manageable. You can get your hands on this protecting color care texture spray for either $9 (1.8 fl oz), or $28 (4.8 fl oz). Thank you! Pureology doesnt contain formaldehyde in their products, nor do they use formaldehyde agents. Use weekly with Strength Cure range. Shop your favorite Pureology shampoo and conditioners in liter size. . Raymonde Moisan, Alexandre Finger et toute leur quipe vous attendent au 925 Rue Begin, Chicoutimi. I dont know how old the bottle is, but when I used it it has a very strong antiseptic.cleaning product? It made my hair feel very hard for supposedly bein. Updated other options based on this selection, Microfiber Salon Towels, 16 by 29 Inches, Black, Pack of 10. An error occurred when processing your request. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Were a group of enthusiasts here to help you pick the right clippers and understand how they work. If your order doesnt qualify for free ground shipping, here is a list of different prices: This Pureology Shampoo review found that they do not ship internationally, only within the US. Pureology Strength Cure Shampoo + Conditioner | Before & After How To Use Inhale a floral and fruity scent. Is there any chance that this product will come back on the market? The Cradle to Cradle Certified Product Standard is set by the Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute, a global non-profit dedicated to powering innovation for a prosperous economy. LovelySkin Customer Verified Purchase September 10, 2022 Great purple shampoo Pros: Gets the brass out Sulfate-free Cons: Leaves residue This is way better than any drug store Purple shampoo and is easy on your hair. Raspberry & Peach blend with subtle Water Flowers for a fresh as fruit scent. Created for color-treated blonde hair as well as highlighted and lightened hair. HairClippersClub is reader-supported. To return your items, follow these simple steps: Shipping and handling arent included when refunding an item. Welcome to L'Oral Partner Shop! 10% de rabais en vous inscrivant l'infolettre . Since I never know when Im going to find myself being photographed, whether its climbing in Yosemite, or playing volleyball on the beach, its important to me to always look my very best. Amazon's Choice highlights highly rated, well-priced products available to ship immediately. You can get this nutrient-rich hydrating hair mask for $38. Ylang ylang is a yellow flower that keeps your scalp hydrated without clogging your pores. Pureology Strength Cure Conditioner | For Damaged,. This is a great shampoo and conditioner set. This Pureology shampoo review found that the company manufactures their products in the US, not in China. I will be buying the shampoo & anything else made by this company. Owned by LOral, this company is 100% cruelty-free, and their products are made to be safe for both you and the environment. Pureology is a brand that makes sulfate-free and 100% vegan hair care products. For years Id used volume type products, not knowing they were drying out my hair, and basically giving me the opposite of volume. It was two products that melded into one upon exiting the tube. This Pureology shampoo review will take a close look at their best-selling products, but lets evaluate some pros and cons about the company first: The following products by Pureology feature pure, vegan formulas that help fight against color depletion. Mixed with a blend of peach, raspberry, and water flowers, the product not only strengthens your hair, but heals it with every use. You can use it daily, a few times a week, or swap it back and forth with another shampoo if you want to keep the Pureology stuff lasting a bit longer. Pureology Hydrate Conditioner Perfect for normal to thick hair, the Hydrate Conditioner by Pureology will help smooth out and nourish any color-treated hair that needs a little quenching. Advanced Hydrating Micro-Emulsion Technology deeply hydrates to revitalize dry hair and enhance color radiance, while jojoba, green tea and sage condition. So - 5 stars. The only people who should be wary about using Pureology are those with fine hair. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. You literally only need a tiny amount of product. Free shipping. Pureology Strength Cure Shampoo For hair that is damaged or micro-scarred from color treatment, the Pureology Strength Cure Shampoo can give your mane some much needed TLC.