The Taurus woman has to also soften up from time to time to let the Pisces man shine. Lol have a conversation. my fantasies are making it hard for me to function for more than 5 min Pisces Man Obsessed With Taurus Woman - Zodiac Compatibility Pisces When they go badly, they are awful our arguments are not often but they are horrible. They both seek a simple relationship with no strings attached. And frankly, they were more devastated when we separated than we were. On the other hand, the Taurus woman tends to sulk or become passive aggressive when things go wrong. She knows that he is the type of friend she can count on, and he knows that she trusts him completely and will never try to hurt him. They tend to be sweet and gentle to one another. Taurus Man & Aquarius Woman Compatibility: Perfect Match? Pisces Man When working together, the Pisces man and Taurus woman have an ideal support system to overcome these obstacles. He is the complete opposite of my Pisces ex which is like a breath of fresh air. Gemini Man & Pisces Woman Compatibility: Perfect Match? At the initial meeting between a Taurus man and a Pisces woman, its love at first sight. One obstacle that a Pisces man and Taurus woman are likely to encounter is different expectations that affect their long-term plans. Taurus and Pisces - Compatibility in Sex, Love and Life Nevertheless I confront my man asking about his cheating, hes getting defensive, i just asking him if he still want to stay with me, and he said yes, so i just stay in this relationship and he also get mad if i just only fling with my online male friend. So I do connect with them and have a massive soft spot for them, but its not to say that it is then that they can take advantage, I know a Piscean will use their strong traits of affection etc to make a woman feel comfortable and wanted just so that they can sleep with them but many men are like that, its just that these Pisces will most likely go the extra mile. Taurus and Pisces Love and Marriage Compatibility 2019 I wonder how common Pisces men cheating is against loyal zodiac signs, I must be a really unusual female Taurus as Ive been with my male Pisces for 21 years now and Ive constantly cheated on him because he cheated on me earlier on in the relationship and that flipped a switch in my brain and I basically stubbornly took whatever I wanted whenever I want it its not ideal but he doesnt know anything about it just waiting for him to find out so he can kill me but I dont think he will I dont want him to find out though Id be devastated I just did 2 years without cheating cos my brother died he wasnt really there for me how I wanted him to be or maybe Im just not worthy of what I want cos of what Ive done I stay with him more than anything out of comfort reassurance and just routine I think he loves me more than I love him. He lacks emotional stability and is prone to mood swings. If Im honest, I felt at peace that I knew I had found something that I was looking for, I had a massive gut feeling that something wasnt okay and it led me to finding that, I didnt trust him before that anyway and I hate to say it but I still dont, I will always find it very hard to trust but I will be even more disappointed if I have let my guard down for somebody to do that to me. What will make her fall for him fast is how validated she feels when she talks to him. Remember, even if you are very gentle, and if you just give a little poke to the fish in the water, so the fish will run away quickly. She, in turn, is perceptive and easily understands what is necessary for a man from Vigo. Pisces will appreciate and several times reciprocate when a partner can understand them and relate to them. A Taurus guy can show a Pisces woman how to temper her emotions with logic and see situations from a practical point of view, which can help ground her. Married pisces man & taurus woman here. Are Taurus and Pisces soulmates, or destined to break up? PISCES MAN AND TAURUS WOMAN COMPATIBILITY They both have a hunger for sensuality, affection, and reassurance and are more than happy to provide it for their partner. Taurus and Pisces Compatibility In Love, Sex and Marriage Maybe he just needs a little push. The Taurus woman wants nothing more than stability and she expects to receive nothing less from her partner. Both of these signs are natural people-pleasers, so they will do whatever it takes to make the other smile. Although the Pisces man has nothing but the best intentions toward his Taurus woman, he has a bad habit of allowing himself to drift idly, allowing his abstract concerns to cloud the necessity of his real-world commitments. The Taurus woman finds security in the gentle nature of the Pisces man. Pisces is a dreamy, romantic, and peaceful sign, so when a Pisces man and woman get together, they will dive into a world of their own. It works really great! Every woman despite her sign wants to be acknowledged this way. Shallow minded, egotistical, insecure, ignorant and worst of all, suspicious of everything you do. Even though he might not recognize it, he is in dire need of a caretaker, and finds the perfect prototype in his Taurus female. They make warm, loving parents and will build a beautiful home and life together. The Taurus woman is capable of lasting all night. Pisces Man And Taurus Woman In Marriage - Vekke Sind For 6 Steamy tips to turn on your Pisces man in bed, click here! She loves when a man displays a gentler side and is thus very attracted to the Pisces mans big heart. Anyway, we first started talking online around Mid April of 2015 and met in the flesh on 11th December 2015 which was so bloody awkward as we are both very very shy, thankfully there was family members of mine in our prescence which helped to ease the situation! He craves a rock of stability in this uncertain world. Most likely hes not being greedy hes looking for some support and information that you think he can handle the situation. Keep my worlds they dont deserve taurus pure love whatsoever, Not all Pisces are like that There are cusps as well.. Dont forget that. This is a great match.. never had fight since we are married. Happiness in marriage: Average. We are not ambitious people but love to be healed and shared. Anyways hope further relationships with taurus are better for you! These two are partners that will work toward creating an ideal life. Taurus woman Hi What is your Element sign and your Husband? Taurus addresses the craft of affection-making, delicacy, and exotic 3. Any man who cheats on you, does not love you. Pisces Man Taurus Woman Compatibility - Keen Articles AMAZING These initial fascinations are the spark to a relationship with high levels of similarity and compatibility. They will appreciate experiencing the entire range of sexual pleasure together since they are both driven to do so. He is yours! My Pisces and I are in a long distance relationship but he makes himself available to me whenever I need to talk. Jump to a bit exasperating but pulls back again by venus, love you think you're an interesting one of patience, still. Based on my observation, They cherish beautiful face and body. Wow wow wow! Taurus Man & Pisces Woman Compatibility: Perfect Match? And its true in my life that pisces in general have just been the best people in the world to me and I cant help but just want to take care of their beautiful hearts. Who Walks The Bride Down The Aisle? We are stingy because we work very hard for our money. As a Taurus woman, I provide stability to his mood swings he showers me with infinite love and understanding. Is the baby on the way- the only reason your with him? They both communicate well and understand each others mutual desire with a soft but determined promise to fulfill them and keep each other happy forever. WebTaurus man and Pisces woman love match wont get less even after years of marriage. I want him but I want him to grow up. He wants to take care of me on all levels. Instead, they can learn a great deal from each other and enjoy a beautiful, healthy friendship. His intentions are serious and I hope for being his wife in the future as we live far from each other, to grow our amazing relationship closely. WebPisces woman married to a Taurus woman, and have been together 14 years, married 8. Taurus represents the art of affection making, tenderness, and sensuality. Haha! trust him on any answers you got. Every zodiac sign connects with a particular natural element: earth, fire, air, or water. And i wish that my pisces boyfriend will be my husband in future and love me like that way, Why are pisces men stingy? Long-Distance Relationship Yes I do know him from high school. Im 16 and a Pisces I really like this girl whos a Taurus and Im afraid to tell her I think she likes me we always hangout and text each other but Im afraid she wont like me the same way I do, cause I really like her ill do anything for her can somebody help me, Yes i will. Zodiac Signs Taurus Is Most Likely To A Taurus man will have to be careful not to hurt the sensitive Pisces womans feelings, and she will need to thicken her skin and learn to steer clear of him when hes upset. We have this issue. A lot of the piscean guy are naturally protecting your heart and emotions. Taurus women will turn their back on you only when u betray their trust or turture them. She will nurture him back just like how he was patient with her. He hits me up occasionally apologizing but Im just so hurt from the past that I cant find it in me to move past everything. Rich woman looking for older man & younger woman. Though Pisces is a sensitive soul but Taurus provides a solid and steady partner. Thank you so much for the article, it describes us almost perfectly. Thats all hahaha. WebPisces woman married to a Taurus woman, and have been together 14 years, married 8. Its specifically written for you, the Pisces man! Your delay in letting him go only delays his growth. , I been talking to a pisces men over a year now I like him so much!! Taurus is an earth sign and Pisces is a water sign. She keeps me grounded in reality because you know how spacey or day dreamy us Pisceans can be Plus, she likes naps just as much as I Anyway, it was a long story!! Your email address will not be published. i met this amazing Women(a taurus) at a contest, and i cant stop thinking about her. Taurus Man and Pisces Woman: Marriage When these two zodiacs decide to enter into a sacred union is when things get interesting. We just both have a different time frame on how we want to accomplish our family goals. are friendship flourished the second we both started talking. I just wanted to voice how I feel. I like taking care of my Pisces man and he is in awe of my nurturing ways. His dreamy eyed romantic ways got to me in the beginning even though I had doubts about marrying him. But ask yourself if u can learn to love him. Reality talk, nobodys perfevt and no perfect relationships. And you know that every words we said to them, i felt like theres a magic into their ears.. make sure, dont start nagging them. I am so grateful for the Pisces to come into my life. But then, since everything else is harmonious, it is dangerous spice; it could bring some excitement in this calm and balanced relationship or Im not married yet ..by Im interested at her so badly. Like Water for Earth Air for Fire. He is innovative and i adore his geeky essence he is very generous and always kiss me good night. Were not bad . The bull has no problem waiting patiently for "The One" to come along. Happily in a 6 yr relationship with my fianc who is a Pisces. Taurus is possibly the most sensual sign of the zodiac, so he communicates his feelings for a Pisces woman with his tender touch. That is not a good idea. Taurus Man They might have differences, but the signs are compatible I have a pisces boyfriend and he is actually amazing guy in many aspect. The sexual union of Taurus woman and Pisces man is very satisfying. Taurus Woman Pisces Man and Taurus Woman Love Compatibility, Marriage But if its gonna happen again, iys for you to decide. WebDetail of Taurus Woman Pisces Man Love Relationship for Marriage, Friendship, Romance, Dating. As a pisces man i can assure you, nit all pisces me are stingy i rarely have money and honestly hate money so many arguements and chaos over it i love spending my money on myself as much as i do in the one im with. By taking it slow and steady, this pairing can build a solid foundation, leading to a very stable and long-lasting relationship. WebFamous Taurus Woman and Pisces Man Celebrity Couples 1- Behati Prinsloo (Taurus, 16 May 1988) and Adam Levine (Pisces, 18 March 1979) 2- Javier Bardem (Pisces, 1 March 1969) and Penelope Cruz (Taurus, 28 April 1974) 3- Blac Chyna (Taurus, 11 May 1988) and Rob Kardashian (Pisces, 17 March 1987) I got it and I explained to him second time till today that if I am in love with someone I dont cheat thats why i dont like a man who cheats on me! They may look at you like youre dumb but keep grazing. OMG he is so romantic and amazing, we had been chatting on Facebook hours and hours. Taurus And Pisces Compatibility In Bed A man and a woman kissing Due to their shared sensuality and romanticism, these two can have wonderful sexual harmony. Though at times she may seem cold and heartless but it is just her dedication towards her work and no rude intentions. WebPisces Man And Taurus Woman: The Love Affair This can be a benevolent experience for both Pisces and Taurus Pisces and Taurus individuals, as far as having an affair is Life will always throw curve balls at any long-lasting relationship. Another good news is that the Taurus woman is patient and if they have a strong foundation together, she will be the type to endure rather than leave. Pisces and Virgo stand on the opposites of the Zodiac ring. The only problem is that they are PLAYERS!!! These two are in perfect harmony since they are both extremely attuned to the heart and value creativity, beauty, and the arts. He may struggle to control this side of him and he may succumb to feeling depressed. He prefers to live in a world of fantasy and dreams, rather than staying grounded in reality. A Pisces woman can be a bit oblivious and aloof, but once the Taurus man makes his intentions clear, she will quickly reciprocate his affection. They have a dynamic that knows what the other wants without them needing to talk. Nonetheless, they have the potential of achieving one of the greatest love, if they manage to achieve balance. Pisces Man My bf loves when i dress up and look sophisticated. There are a lot of things that complement them to one another.