Brentwood. Very stressful environment always up against the clock,but your day goes by so fast.Not a lot of support you are on your own.Training is ok but you are dropped in at the deep end before gaining confidence, Poor Management decisions increasing workload made to work overtime to clear workstack daily. Read previous employee reviews and find opportunities with Openreach. Graduates & Apprentices - Early careers - Careers | BT Plc Re: Openreach [..] engineers . First one wanted my driving license including the code you get from the dvla to confirm it. Interview. We offer programmes in business, finance, and technical consultancy, and all of . Negative 15%. All forum topics; Previous Topic; Next Topic; mlovell. Unfortunately due to the high volume of applications we receive its not possible for us to invite all candidates who reach this stage to attend an assessment centre. A week later I heard I was successful. Trainee Engineer. 5. The starting salary for one of our trainee engineers is 21,845. Thirdly, our interview guides and training just work. Gospel Reading For Palm Sunday 2021, If you want to be sociable than this is not the place for you, The Gold Standard In Telecoms Engineering Operations, Please please stay away, dont work for them, Good prospects for advancement if you want it, Not as nice as you think or heard in the past. You should contact Openreach direct and ask them or ask on this forumhttp://forums.thinkbroadband.com/job.html. Application then long wait and wait more and eventually they get back. What behaviours do you think youll need to demonstrate to deliver great service? Of course was my reply, so date set for 10th December. Ask a question about working or interviewing at Openreach. Q4. Name a time when you made a decision that you regretted. Tradingview Indonesia Harga, So, when I saw the recruitment advertisement for trainee engineers online 4 years ago - I decided to apply. Were looking for talented people to help us lead the way in building our national infrastructure and keeping the nation connected. Glassdoor has millions of jobs plus salary information, company reviews, and interview questions from people on the inside making it easy to find a job thats right for you. I ve passed the selection as a BT openreach trainee engineer, and I am due to start in march. This stage consists of 4 questions. two 40 minute interviews, one practical exercise. The day is structured into 4 sections; it begins with an hour long presentation that goes into detail about what the role consists of and what will be expected of you as a trainee engineer. Openreach Employee Reviews for Trainee Engineer - Indeed Openreach Trainee Field Engineer Salaries in Stone, England When i first started it was a pleasure to go to work. Each interview can last up to 40 minutes but can end sooner if the interviewer finds your answers to be detailed enough. Id never managed people before so again it felt daunting, but I pushed myself out of my comfort zone and took the opportunity. The interview was a video interview. The first step was to apply online with all your basic info, this step is straightforward. Presentation about Openreach , what the role involves and how the day looks No pressure Openreach Trainee Engineer salaries: How much does a Openreach Trainee Sarang Satheesh - Control and Protection Engineer - GE | LinkedIn Train travel in Vietman. The tools, equipment and the way in which your skills are built to be robust and comprehensive, clearly derive from a long company history of success and excellent traditions, driven by good management of impeccable standards and consideration for staff. Understand it's probably taking much longer to arrange them at the moment. Ho Chi Minh City Travel Forum - Tripadvisor I applied online. (How to PASS an Openreach Job Interview!) None to say honestly it's great so far. Interviews for Top Jobs at Openreach. Copy. Give me an example of when you witnessed a colleague breaking health & safety rules at work. Removal was not because of questions of them being real or not, more about trying to stop peoples mail boxes filling up with random queries. The day is structured into 4 sections; it begins with an hour long presentation that goes into detail about what the role consists of and what will be expected of you as a trainee engineer. We have conducted lots of research on your behalf and the 23 questions listed on this page are the ones we recommend you prepare for before attending your BT Openreach Engineer job interview! It's important work - and we need . Order today and you will get this bonus guide FREE offer available for a limited time only. Openreach is hiring 3,000 new trainee engineers to help it accelerate its plans to deploy full fibre broadband connections across the country. When I was there I felt included and supported to achieve more than my expectations. All rights reserved.PassMyInterview, Suite 4, 2 Mount Sion, Tunbridge Wells, Kent, TN1 1UETerms & Conditions | Privacy Policy. Anonymous Employee in Stoke-on-Trent, England, I applied online. Apprenticeships. Full Suggested Answer & Detailed Response, Question 7, Installing fibre optics Insite manager Rubix Oct 2021 - Jan 2023 1 year 4 months. Even so I did still associate engineering with blokes. 27-02-2020 Dress smart, smile and look directly into the camera. I receive 4 question where I answer recording myself . Splice fibre cable, interpret company designs, surveys and fibre plans. aafb commissary hours Informacin del curso keyboard_arrow_down Informacin del curso keyboard_arrow_down Practice 26 Openreach Interview Questions with professional interview answer examples with advice on how to answer each question. Openreach Trainee Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor The next day I received an email stating that I had passed the assessment. Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England. openreach trainee engineer forum - eduktmx.com Have toyed with a career change and the trainee engineer jobs with openreach seem to tick all the boxes. PassMyInterview, Suite 4, 2 Mount Sion, Tunbridge Wells, Kent, TN1 1UE. Openreach could be so much better. Cons. Sorry for the wall of text ill post images if the emails if that helps. Review of FTTP trainee engineer at Openreach. Laura Finan - Engineering Trainee - Openreach | LinkedIn Managed as badly as any company I've known and they treat engineers so badly. Competitive salary - starting at 20,000 on our Openreach Trainee Engineer apprenticeship, increasing on completion of a successful first year to 23,650 plus bonuses. What do you know about Openreach? I interviewed at Openreach in Feb 2022, Assessment day on Teams - Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad. The questions was basic eassy to answer if you make a little reasearch about company. We often link to other websites, but we can't be responsible for their content. About you Form Then, had the cheek to email a 130 charge to our company for a missed engineers visit. Recruiting Meaning In Arabic, Thanks man,you too,email addresses have been further shown as legit by a current openreach employee. Q8. I interviewed at Openreach (London, England, England) in Mar 2021. Despite this, my personal circumstances have changed, and I deeply regret I can not start anymore at that date. Start Date: 2018 . the two people interviewing were respectful and very friendly. Interview Question Slide Deck This powerful bonus guide provides Richards insight on why the interviewer is asking YOU this question, the a presentation and you fill in an about you form. Yes! on Be prepared for situational questions such as Tell me a time when you can use any examples from previous jobs, or just day to day life within the past year. This is the place for off topic chitchat on subjects other than BT service problems. No Offer . Online through top score. Find your private company bowl on Fishbowl, join the hottest conversation with your colleagues anonymously. In short her view is if you're a woman thinking of applying for a new career in engineering - go for it! 29-01-2020 5 weeks later I received an invite to the virtual assessment day that was scheduled for roughly a month later. Auto-suggest helps you quickly narrow down your search results by suggesting possible matches as you type. What skills are needed to demonstrate good customer service? 04-02-2020 Tell us about a hobby you enjoy? Contenido. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); See All 452 Reviews . Openreach, who builds and maintains the largest fixed communications network, has announced plans to hire over 100 new apprentice engineers in Northern Ireland (NI) before the end of March 2021. The assessment is in 2 days time and Ive no idea if Ive got a spot or not? The presentation is followed by an About you form, a suitability interview (focuses on you, what you know about Openreach), a short practical and then finally the capability interview (focuses on health & safety and customer service skills). Just do some basic research on the company and keep notes for the second interview, I applied online. Because of this, its maintenance of standards, training, on the job support and care packages for staff, are flawless. Average Interview. This info does not constitute financial advice, always do your own research on top to ensure it's right for your specific circumstances and remember we focus on rates not service. Do you have questions for the panel? Free interview details posted anonymously by Openreach interview candidates. 91% of customers surveyed score Openreach 8 or more out of 10 for customer satisfaction. Why do Openreach "engineers" get away with lying so much? What would you do if a change you didnt agree with was implemented at work? The whole apprenticeship needs a overhaul, make time for trainees and stop with the revolving door to churn through trainees to make up numbers to gain money from the gov, to keep up with the work . Full Suggested Answer & Detailed Response, Question 3, Now Im in the Chief Engineers Office and working on the rural Full Fibre build I cant say enough how supportive the team are here. What behaviours do you think youll need to demonstrate to deliver great service? Get started with your Free Employer Profile. Openreach has announced the creation of more than 5,000 new UK-based engineering jobs to be filled during 2021. I applied online. See All Photos. Sadly Bt openreach have a management culture off bullying, harassment, spying on you, making everything thing you do is wrong. You have 7 days to complete this. Full Suggested Answer & Detailed Response, Question 11, Does anyone know if this is the recruitment team? Anyone thinking of applying I say go for it if you dont take risks, youll never know what could have been. south glens falls school tax bills mozart: violin concerto 4 analysis mozart: violin concerto 4 analysis Once I submitted the application, almost immediately I received an email with a link for the video interview. How should you prepare for an interview at Openreach? They made a point to reaffirm that if you have a legit phobia of heights or spiders, then the job is not for you. Over 100 new telecoms engineering apprenticeships are to be created as part of Openreach's plan to accelerate full fibre deployment in Northern Ireland. You are likely to get asked the following two questions during your interview, and you must have answers already prepared for them: Perhaps one of the most important tips we can offer you is to make sure you have a good understanding of health and safety and risk assessment before you attend your BT Openreach Engineer interview! Day 5 of Openreach strikes: No use of tech company toilets. I interviewed at Openreach (Wakefield, England) in Sept 2021, Three processes. The job of a BT Openreach Engineer is highly rewarding. All rights reserved. Great career to Excell my experience and progress in a career I can strive and succeed to be the best I can be. on When I did get invited to the interview it was a really straight forward process and I had all the information I needed to be prepared. I emailed the Openreach recruitment team about 10 days ago and they said they would chase up for me but still heard nothing again..! Whatever the reasonor no reason at allyou can have a full refund if this training isnt right for you. These include cookies that are required to run the browsing experience, as well as cookies that offer personalised content and measure visitor satisfaction. Full Suggested Answer & Detailed Response. In the capability interview you will explain your choices in more detail. I interviewed at Openreach in Jul 2021. QUESTION: What is the culture like within Openreach? You are shown a clip of an Openreach employee asking you a question and you have 2 minutes to record your response. In the capability interview you will explain your choices in more detail. Q11. Verify your email to use filters. Despite this, my personal circumstances have changed, and I deeply regret I can not start anymore at that date. Kerry Smith Fibre Technical Delivery Chief Engineer. Openreach Trainee Engineer Interview Questions. We invite candidates to an assessment centre based on how well they have done in the earlier parts of the application process and how much of a match they are for the roles we have available. Motogp Ticket Preise, Jan 2023 - Present3 months. 23 BT Openreach Engineer Interview Questions & Answers | Pass Today! 26 Openreach Interview Questions (+ Answers) The second was based on what would you do in this situation, what order would you do jobs etc. Q19. The 4 questions I was asked were; Tell me about yourself. 15 May 2021 - Consultant in London, England, England. The video interview is on the HireVue platform. If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. Q3. I applied online for the Trainee Openreach Engineer position in February 2019. A lot to unpick, Openreach do have van trackers ,and they do keep tabs on this, and if a particular engineer had more than average 'no access' failed appointments then management would be all over it , that would be investigated, if an ISP , after being moaned at by an end user, complained they could ask OR to explain why they said no access when the end user is insistent they were home . Purchase the full package below for just $4.99 to download the answer to this and all of the interview questions featured on this page!