Thanks to Tripadvisor's reviewers for telling us about this hotel. } See a full list ofthings to dohere. The food was absolutely delicious. But great place to be in downtown LA. Selecting a specific location will populate the book reservation tool. Spacious, Bedding Furniture, Seating, Television, Amenities, Technology, Style, Comfort, Layout, Vanity Area, Shower, Fixtures, Illumination, Amenities, Exterior, Facilities, Layout, Vibe, Food and Drink, Technology, Recreation, 0 hearted items in the current trip. Rooms may not hold 5 or more guests. When any one of our staff members enters the room, your pet must be placed in a carrier. Looking forward to returning.". They are currently a la carte only. Parking is $30 a night, and requires to be valet. Take a break this spring with us and save 10% off stays from March 1-June 3. The rooms are quite big and well appointed. In quest for a gift but no time to shop around? But opting out of some of these cookies may have an effect on your browsing experience. Omni Hotel, 3rd Floor (Olive & 3rd or Grand & 3rd), $15 valet parking with validation (valid for 2-hours). Simply delightful! It also took ages to get salt and pepper, which were not on the table. .template-destination-details [data-component="digex-nav"] { The Mac & cheese was good but the steak frite was flavorless, the fries werent cooked well and the bread of the impossible burger was a bit dry. } Because of the staff and everything else, food, drinks, service -- I really, really want to give the Omni a 5 as well, but if youre really into a lovely room, the Omni (or at least my room) was in serious need of some TLC. Most hotels are fully refundable. We are planning a guestroom renovation next year, and hope that you will give us another opportunity to WOW you with our new rooms. Second the servers tend to rush you , they dont even ask if your first time of recommend anything. Omni Los Angeles at California Plaza - Fitness Center at the Omni Los Use free nights. We had 3 servers. MonFri 6:30 am10:30 am Disappointed for Sunday brunch as we were under the impression from website and older post about Sunday buffet brunch with bottomless mimosas. Share your photos with #AtTheOmni. Waiter at the restaurant and the waitress at the bar was outstanding. They could improve the room with a change of lighting and get rid of the concrete floor, among other easy fixes. Purchase right in live-chat on nJoy and have everything delivered to the hotel or home. #leftNavigation ul li a.active, Explore menu, see photos and read 1491 reviews: "Service was excellent. When I asked the server about the Pinot Noir selections, she had nothing to offer and did not ask someone more knowledgeable to help. I was greeted warmly by the valet, lobby is beautiful, front desk staff was super helpful and FAST -- love it. While we are in the back room of Noe (not the room with the bar), it was still extremely noisy. The food was ok. My wifes food was great but my pasta was really good however the chicken was really tough. Sofitel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills - ROOM SERVICE } Will definitely be returning. from the doorman to checkin desk both made us feel very welcome on arrival.one of the best points was the large high bed, which was so comfy.two free concerts in the plaza next door with hundreds of people tuning up dancing and just totally enjoying them selves.overall good experiance. Positioned in the heart of downtown Los Angeles next to the Museum of Contemporary Art, Grand Caf features a California inspired cuisine that focuses on seasonal, local ingredients with an array of choices. They brought u into an empty y heated room to eat alone. } It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website. Omni Los Angeles Hotel at California Plaza - Yelp #leftNavigation ul ul ul li a.active:focus { The bar is cozy and the service is warm and accommodating. I go there often with friends and it is always amazing. Comfortable setting and very conveniently located near the Broad, MOCA, the Music Center, etc. Food at Century tap room restaurant was good" A verified traveler stayed at Sonesta Los Angeles Airport LAX. top: 0; 35/40 mins later we were able to move. Outstanding value on upcoming dates. If using a screen reader and having problems with this website, please call 866-703-8446 for assistance. I suggested a sign and the person shrugged and pointed to some other elevators. Rooms may not hold 5 or more guests. . This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. } Elegant. At Omni Los Angeles Hotel at California Plaza, you can sightsee at numerous parks, participate in special events, indulge in great food, and more. Taxes and fees will be calculated at checkout. Because of the staff and everything else, food, drinks, service -- I really, really want to give the Omni a 5 as well, but if youre really into a lovely room, the Omni (or at least my room) was in serious need of some TLC. Was this really LAs #1 hotel????? Did not encourge you to want to stay and chill for a couple of hours, rather to eat and go. I read a lot of what one can do in downtown, but I must say that I was extremely disappointed with the area. Meat on roast beef was pretty dry, but the eggs and cooked salmon were delicious. The French toast was perfectly cooked and the chicken sausage had a unique taste in a good way. Thank you for your detailed and favorable review of your recent stay during the ASCD Conference. It was a bit like being in a banquet room. See a full list of, 18 miles (30 minutes) from Los Angeles International Airport, 15 miles (30 minutes) from Burbank Airport, $60 per day per car, including in and out privileges, Transient/Visitor Rate $13/15 minutes with a maximum rate of $60 after the second hour, No and Grand Cafe Rates $20 with one validation (valid for two hours), no overnight, Discounted rates for meeting and hotel event attendees. She recommended the dishes and drinks we got and it was 10/10. We went to hear the music which was terrific but I fear the post pandemic management is not what it once was. Loved the live piano. ? The service was outstanding as usual. The seaweed was dry and hard to chew and the rice was not evenly cooked. #leftNavigation ul li a:focus, Noe Bar at the Omni Los Angeles is rated 3.8 stars by 1491 OpenTable diners. I am happy to hear that we did accommodate you and your guest to split one pre fixe dinner between the two of you for the inconvenience. Unwind Friday and Saturday nights with the only live pianist in DTLA and enjoy a summer concert series at the Yard in collaboration with Grand Performances. Grand Cafe @ Omni Los Angeles is rated 4 stars by 626 OpenTable diners. Will not be revisiting this restaurant. Omni Los Angeles Hotel is home to wonderful restaurants and bars, including two full service restaurants, 24/7 in-room dining and a grab & go coffee shop. } opacity:0 !important; Reservations recommended. Did not have breakfast so not sure about the breakfast quality. } Then back to my drab, just ok, nothing fabulous room. After calming down we settled in for a nice Birthday meal. Looking for technology that improves visibility and makes collaboration go more smoothly? 251 South Olive Street, Selecting a specific location will populate the book reservation tool. Once your first reservation is confirmed you will be prompted to reserve additional nights on a separate reservation. In fairness the room was clean and the bed very comfortable, but the dcor and the constant buzz from the ancient TV was disappointing. There is no self-park option, you have to use the valet and it is quite expensive at $30 a night. We headed to the elevators to the right of the entrance. .plp-header div[data-component="standalone-nav"] .plp-subnav-links-container .plp-subnav-logo-black { The best hidden brunch secret of LA. THIS IS A VIOLATION OF ADA LAWS. 4.5 out of 5. Then I got to my room with its peeling wall paper, noisy bathroom fan, TV from the 1970s, and the just OK bathroom with the dated tile and super small tub and I was shocked . Omni Los Angeles at California Plaza - The Presidential Suite at the Dinner Stayed here for 4 nights for a business conference in downtown LA.This hotel has a modern classy feel to it. Problematic. I ordered off the a la carte menu and it was very delicious. Down for meetings in their conference rooms the following day, once again, the staff was seriously some of the best, most professional staff Ive ever encountered, the bar area was amazing, food in the Noe Restaurant was heavenly -- our waiter was that rare mix of funny and attentive without being intrusive. Down for meetings in their conference rooms the following day, once again, the staff was seriously some of the best, most professional staff Ive ever encountered, the bar area was amazing, food in the Noe Restaurant was heavenly -- our waiter was that rare mix of funny and attentive without being intrusive. Out of these cookies, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. Kind Regards, Looking forward to returning. #leftNavigation ul ul ul li a.active:hover, We booked for NYE but not the price fixe. opacity:0 !important; Use free nights. We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. One of the BEST brunches in Los Angeles hands down! Address: } But it was one of the better valet experiences I've had. Our booking guide lists everything including those hotels with room service in Los . Although it is located downtown, being on the 14th floor, I found that my room was relatively quiet. Destination Destination Dates. Omni Los Angeles Hotel at California Plaza - Los Angeles, CA, Select Guest member? Im and avid reader of Trip Advisor and when I learned wed be staying for business at the Omni Hotel, I was super excited. #leftNavigation ul ul li a:hover, top:0 !important; Yes, you can get free internet if you join there loyalty program, but what if you don't want to? Third the food was so BLAN and TASTELESS.. I thought it was my plate but no it was my friends was well like we both were so disappointed didnt even finish the plate what waste of money . fourth to get check we had to wait and wait and try to flag a server for check which it should never be that hard especially for empty restaurant! #leftNavigation ul ul li a:hover, The room had one of the most comfortable beds I've ever slept on in a hotel. and under are permitted at Omni Los Angeles Hotel. } I very much hope that in the near future Noe will restore more of their much larger pre-COVID menu. Given the price, it lives up to expectations.We didn't really use the hotel's services for any more than the valet, which we used a lot. We all agreed that none of the food had any taste. Location results following this field will be filtered as you type. We had to walk down 4 flights of stairs near Angels Flight, then cross over Olive and enter the Omni Hotel. The environment significantly outclasses the menu and my +1 and I got stares from other diners for coming in proper attire for upscale dining while they were all lounging about in their T-Shirts. We will be back. .template-destination-details [data-component="digex-subnav"] { Down for meetings in their conference rooms the following day, once again, the staff was seriously some of the best, most professional staff Ive ever encountered, the bar area was amazing, food in the Noe Restaurant was heavenly -- our waiter was that rare mix of funny and attentive without being intrusive. OpenTable is part of Booking Holdings, the world leader in online travel and related services. Noe Bar at the Omni Los Angeles offers takeout which you can order by calling the restaurant at (213) 356-4100. We had a great corner room, large with wonderful view , comfy bed and luxurious linens. Problem was the noise level- so bad you could talk to the person you were with." Noe Bar at the Omni Los Angeles, Casual Dining Californian cuisine. GREEN IS THE NEW CHIC At Sofitel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills, we are investing in more sustainable modes of consumption across three priority impact areas: waste, healthy food and local sourcing. Watch out for drink prices which tend to be steep. #leftNavigation ul ul ul li a.active:focus { Join us for bottomless mimosa weekend brunch at Grand Caf, fine dining at No Restaurant or late night appetizers and cocktails at No Bar. Thank you for sharing your comments with us! I was greeted warmly by the valet, lobby is beautiful, front desk staff was super helpful and FAST -- love it. top: 0; Decided to stay in and have dinner at the hotel. My husband and I stayed here for a conference in march and experienced nothing but good things. Downtown LA hosts many things to do including: At Omni Los Angeles Hotel at California Plaza, you can sightsee at numerous parks, participate in special events, indulge in great food, and more. Overall, the food was a disappointment and overpriced for the quality. Upscale style and amenities enhanced with the right touch of service. per night. Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. Disappointing since we have been here often and have always enjoyed it. Omni Los Angeles Hotel at California Plaza in Los Angeles - Trip Canvas Service was excellent. I mean our glasses never went half empty before the waiter filled them back up! width: auto !important; There was a few minute wait for someone to take your car from you, but they were working hard and each time I saw a manager or concierge helping out. #leftNavigation ul li a.active, .template-interest-page [data-component="digex-subnav"], The food was ok and the server were nice, but the service is known for being slow. Selecting a state or city link will redirect you to a new page. Omni Los Angeles Hotel at California Plaza: Great Service, comfortable room - See 4,406 traveler reviews, 1,122 candid photos, and great deals for Omni Los Angeles Hotel at California Plaza at Tripadvisor. The soft Omni hotel robes are a nice touch as well. Join us for bottomless mimosa weekend brunch at Grand Caf, fine dining at No Restaurant or late night appetizers and cocktails at No Bar. Whether you are looking for time critical solutions, white glove and managed delivery, or domestic and international freight, Omni Logistics can handle your freight forwarding needs., Omni Logistics provides global 3PL warehousing & distribution solutions including cross dock logistics, free trade zone solutions, and specialized services such as kitting, small pack, and many more!. The area of the hotel is not the best for sight seeing. Smoke free premises. .plp-offers-wrapper .plp-offer-text h3 { It is everything that it's cracked up to be. Good food friendly service rather dark atmosphrere and quite cold all clients had on extra ware! This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. $203. California plaza is nice to walk. If using a screen reader and having problems with this website, please call 866-703-8446 for assistance. A great venue for a nice meal and/or drink before or after enjoying the arts scene. That's not OK. A big part of eating dinner out is my conversation with my friends. The Hummus was good with nice variety of vegetables and enough pita bread (NOT FRESHLY MADE LIKE 10e). Please see our partners for more details. Definitely worth passing by. 2.2 miles away. Wifi in such a hotel, should be free for all guests. Find Hotels with Room Service in Los Angeles, CA } Daily 5:00 pm10:00 pm .template-destination-details [data-component="digex-nav"] { z-index: 1003 !important; (213) 356-4031. In fairness the room was clean and the bed very comfortable, but the dcor and the constant buzz from the ancient TV was disappointing. #leftNavigation ul ul li a.active:hover, color: #000; .plp-header div[data-component="standalone-nav"] [data-component="plp-subnav"].fixed-subnav .plp-subnav-logo-black { NOE Gastro Lounge is a vibrant dining oasis in the midst of downtown highlighted by shareable food and unique cocktail and wine offerings that immerses you into the diverse Angeleno cultural celebration of food and drink. When pressed on it, the guy changed the subject. Kind Regards, We enjoyed a quiet pre-theater dinner at Noe. OmniMgrLosAngeles, Executive Office at Omni Los Angeles Hotel at California Plaza, responded to this review. But overall no major complaints for the room. Service/waiter was great but Menu is very limited, from appetizers to main course. Thank you again for providing the feedback. Get deals at Los Angeles' hotels with room service online! Call Now 833-507-1104 . #leftNavigation ul ul li a:focus, Excellent, superb, consistent! top:0 !important; 25 Total; 16 Unique; 0 . OMNI LOS ANGELES HOTEL AT CALIFORNIA PLAZA, View reservations in your Select Guest account, Please make a selection from the list below, To confirm more than 3 rooms, please call 1-888-444-OMNI (6664) and an Omni Hotels representative will gladly assist you, To confirm more than 4 adults, please call 1-888-444-OMNI (6664) and an Omni Hotels representative will gladly assist you, To confirm more than 4 children, please call 1-888-444-OMNI (6664) and an Omni Hotels representative will gladly assist you.