It may have been years since she had last seen the electric skyline of New York City and Maggie had forgotten about the hellish traffic of the Big Apple. Do you have any intuition? The Gender Detectives Nub And Ramzi Theory Experts We followed nub theory and our little one had a very long, high nub. Many believe using the nub theory with your 12 week scan means you can find out a little earlier than you could via medical means. Dating scan for pregnancy - Search for love - prolynx.ae You did it! Nub Theory: Does 'Angle of the Dangle' Predict Baby's Sex? Nub theory WRONG for anyone? It centers on the 'nub' - the genital tubercle -, that forms on the lower abdomen of the baby. Confirmed boy with NIPT this week! Hahaha I looked for hers too. My last son had everyone on both the birth board and ultrasound board , Lol do you have a pic of your last son's 12 week u/s by any chance? Using Nub Theory to Predict a Baby Boy or Girl - What to Expect Wow! Your baby's external genitalia begin their "gender reveal" this week! 26/11/2022 16:18. the other site i went on said as mine was done at 13plus2 then that area is bit more advanced as in if it was a boy then the dangle would be aiming higher, but im not silly lol so i wont get my hopes up, just cant wait to find out so i can start buying, Hmm my first thought was girl from the nub being so low, then thinking the skull looked quite rounded and more feminine? I'd definitely wait until the 20 wk scan to confirm. The #1 app for tracking pregnancy and baby growth. Feb 23. Nub theory is 100% accurate. The Nub Theory [Explained] | BABYGO was wrong for me, tech said girl at 11 weeks and was very confident, heart rate has been higher than my daughter ever was 170-180, Panorama test said girl. Choose Ramzi Theory (most accurate between 6-8 weeks gestation), Nub Theory (12-14 weeks), or Skull Theory (12+ weeks) for our Experts to analyze to predict the sex of your baby as early as possible. SunnyDay1010. Nub theory wrong! | Mumsnet INTRODUCTION The Clerk has sent to the Court for review a pro se civil.20230302561 The nub (Genital Tubercle) is your baby's developing genitals, so no theory over here. I was 13 weeks 4 days and the tech told me it was a girl. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. I had soo much hope it was a girl. THE NUB THEORY EXPLAINED. . I was told girl at my twelve week appt but only as a hunch from the tech (don't get me started on that!) Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. I've had two Nd two girls have U posted on the ultrasound board? However, the skull theory definately works for our little girl. I am equally happy with either gender I just wish I hadnt read the forum and ruined the surprise! The Nub Theory Explained | The Nubologists 1 Reply backtothebloop 5 yr. ago Nub theory was wrong for me. 1997-2023 BabyCenter, LLC, a Ziff Davis company. I posted a pic of my scan and people were 50/50 with guesses. lol I just finished going though a million posts but I found it. That it doesnt start forming until after 11 weeks so it can be mistaken. I'm 12w2d and had my ultrasound today. The tubercle or tube will eventually develop into a penis in a male baby or a clitoris in a female baby. Baby needs to be laying flat. Share your journey! it's been almost two months which objectively isn't the longest time but i haven't been writing anything at all which IS rare for me. With the close-fitting . However, apparently when it's incorrect it's more likely the baby will be identified as a girl when it's a boy. I saw a forum on the what to expect app and that's how I stumbled across the theory. Post your 12 week + scan pics, I can help with nub theory! Ingender is cool bc they have confirmed boy and girl nub galleries too. My friend is a sonographer and refuses to make any guesses for people before 18 weeks. nub theory wrong at 14 weeks - npv.kennedykrieger.org Hi, after reading lots about the nub theory I think I understand it now although im still lost at my scan pic as it has the 3 white fork lines but r slightly angled up. Would be really interested to find out! Boveda 320-Gram Humidification Packets - 72% RH I kind of just want to list everything so people can make their own predictions and then reveal! Glenn is an academic and writer. 15/05/2021 14:50. Id love to see yours too so please share them here!! Don't Let Me Down - Hopelessly_Hopeful_XHeart_XFingers - Teenage Mutant I saw a forum on the what to expect app and thats how I stumbled across the theory. I. I was convinced boy but it's a little girl! The nub theory isn't 100% so I would just wait until your 20 week scan to find out for sure instead of relying on the . she says its too unreliable! Group Leaders arent expected to spend any additional time in the community, and are not held to a set schedule. I would be equally happy with a boy or a girl, but was disappointed to see the nub because I really wanted a surprise, but now I feel better knowing it will be a surprise. Id go with early girl for yours as before 12 weeks nub still has time to rise :) These are my clear nub shots, first pic is my little boy (now almost 18 months) and second pic is baby girl due August. 2nd picture is 12 weeks, Ah! Find advice, support and good company (and some stuff just for fun). We got the NIPT today. Please whitelist our site to get all the best deals and offers from our partners. The Nub Theory - Highly Reliable Early Gender Prediction - The Gender Experts Nub Theory Using this method is highly accurate. Yea, can y'all post your scans that were mistaken? So based on nub theory of my 12 week 4 day scan, I'm having a boy. At 13+ it should also look more formed than that. So I had my anatomy scan today, was totally expecting this baby to be a girl since the tech told me she was pretty sure it was a girl by looking at the nub. Maybe you'll get your girl this time around. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. I'd be so thrilled if it turned out to be a girl! If you feel a message or content violates these standards and would like to request its removal please submit the following information and our moderating team will respond shortly. All rights reserved. This educational content is not medical or diagnostic advice. EXCLUSIVE: Romanians found a mini-HAARP on their beaches, but we found but althought id absolutly love a girl id just be greatful for a healthy baby and pregnancy. i know ive only got 12 days to wait but im getting impatient lol but oobviusly my main concern is that it's healthy. Please select a reason for escalating this post to the WTE moderators: Connect with our community members by starting a discussion. The #1 app for tracking pregnancy and baby growth. Breastfeeding: the trick to a comfy latch. NIPT results should be back within 2 weeks. 17/05/2021 19:47, I can't work out if the stick up bit is the nub or something else as it seems to attach to that long white line it's 12w4d. Nub theory: can it predict your baby's sex? | MadeForMums says Ingender. You have to have a good, clear shot. What is the Nub Theory? | Fetal Medicine UK Zephyr, Nuffink, and the Snow Boy - Anonymous - How to Train Your Whether or not it is read correctly is a different story. i know its a theory with mums but i wonder if its real with the professionals. Nub theory is an unproven gender prediction method that suggests you can determine your baby's gender at your 12 week pregnancy scan. The nub theory claims to be more accurate than any of the old wives' tales. Has anyone done the nub theory and got told one gender and to find out it was wrong?? makes a ton of sense since in a PvP setting anyone who knows what theyre doing is gonna focus on you and not your pet anyway. To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account. To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account. Submit nub theory accuracy of your midwife or more detailed scan is due date. It looks different from mine. Its done using the biology of the baby, detecting where the pubic bone lies. Has the shettles method been wrong for anyone? Update, if anyone comes across this: it's a boy! I have an elective u/s next week at 16w4d so hopefully they can get a better shot. If you're wanting opinions from people who aren't new to it I'd recommend one of the actual nub sites. Build a beautiful podcast website in 5 minutes Automatically create a beautiful, listener-friendly podcast site from your RSS feed. Looking through old nub posts. Had a bunch of early ultrasounds, all said boy. The taxi ride to the Artezen Hotel had been a grueling process. It's a girl. Sorry in advance haha I was crazy analyzing everything hoping it really was a girl but then the test result came in and he's shown his little weiner at every scan :). Press J to jump to the feed. It's very murky. Gender prediction method - Nub Theory - The Nub Techs In my last pregnancy the sonographer at 12 weeks told us our baby was a boy because of the nub, and she wS right. So based on nub theory of my 12 week 4 day scan, Im having a boy. "Nub theory" is actually very accurate at 12-13 weeks, but depends very heavily on 1) the quality of the ultrasound 2) the baby's position and 3) the experience of the tech/person using the nub theory angles. Notes: (See the end of the work for notes .) At my NT scan she wouldn't guess gender. That is a very clear boy nub, it's only usually wrong if gestation is early or nub is borderline, all 4 of my babies were right x, Mine was wrong the nub is definitely pointing upwards but I'm having a girl x. Nub theory was wrong for me! Anyone else? POLL - Page 2 Can the nub theory be wrong/change? Im disappointed because I wanted to do a gender reveal with family but now Im certain based on that theory its a boy. At my NT scan she wouldn't even guess unless she's 99% positive. Notes: I HAVE SO MUCH TO SAAAY. Chapter Text. I hadn't heard of the nub theory until a few days ago when a coworker's wife said she's going off of that until her 20 week scan. Boy nubs are shorter, stacked and at a greater angle whereas girl nubs are flat and straight :) Hope this helps! Has anyone had a picture showing a nub, then gone on to get a gender scan and the scan showed opposite gender than nub theory? During that first trimester, you're excited to know as much about your baby as possible; like the gender. Bubbabno1 19/05/16. However, I'm team girl. Although they both require a first scan photo to look for clues as to the sex of your baby, that's where the similarities end. I asked this the other day and no one responded but I wondered too! To be honest it's a load of rubbish xx, Mine was correct all guessed little girl and found out last week she is indeed a little princess. Nub theory! | Mumsnet When your baby's nub (genital tubercle) is forming and visible around 12 weeks, the angle of the dangle can assist in predicting the sex of your baby. I'm surprised she would even give you a guess at that point. Manchester Arena bomber was feckless and lazy, says head teacher you dug my heart a grave - jilliancares - Spider-Man - All Media Types Predicted girl and he is a wee boy.X. Twins & Multiples: Your Tentative Time Table. Pregnancy is such an exciting - but slow - time! Waiting another 9 days to find out is torture!! I know none of these theories are 100%, it just seems the cases I've found where nub theory was wrong it was incorrectly done. But because we were not at 13+ weeks yet, there was still a big of uncertainty in their guess. I'm team yellow but at my 13 week scan I got a picture showing a nub at a boy angle. Been told you were having a girl then found out it's actually a boy? This is the nub of the issue. The sonographer the second time round told me that it's very difficult to tell at 12 weeks because everything is so swollen and even girls look like boys sometimes!