In 2021, Billboard named him the fourth highest-paid rapper of 2020. Nah, he not normal. NBA YoungBoy also shares a 5-year-old son, Taylin, with his other ex, Nia, as well as another 5-year-old son named Kamari with Starr Dejanee. With this bonus, you can get a free gift card or cash. Emmy has been studying celebrities careers, biographies, lifestyles, and net worths for over 3 years. NBA Youngboy was born on October 20, 1999, and is currently 23 years old. A post shared by PAIN REAL. (@nba_youngboy), FBI Documents Released Revealing Witness Claimed King Von Placed $100K Murder Bounty on FBG Duck, Tory Lanez Appeal Defense Attorney Team Member Jose Baez Gives Update, The Weeknd Die For U (Remix) (feat. According to the reports, Youngboy just signed a $60M deal with Cash Money Records. Check out YoungBoy Never Broke Agains post below. NBA Youngboy Wants to be Dropped From Atlantic Records If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. The long-awaited project cracked the top 20 of the Billboard 200 and earned Baby and YoungBoy a nomination for Best Duo or Group at the 2022 BET Hip Hop Awards. He's special. In 2016, YoungBoy first came to limelight with his super hit mixtape 38 Baby, which received millions of views on YouTube. Not there is all sorts of Twitter chatter that the $60 million deal YB has signed or will sign is with Birdman and Cash Money. I finally can say I completed something, he wrote. Consistency is key NBA Youngboy has consistently released music over the few years he has been in the rap industry. NBA YoungBoy faces a number of drug and firearm charges. ASCAP Rhythm & Soul Music Awards: 2021 "Bandit" (with Juice WRLD) (only on behalf of Gaulden himself) Winning Rap Songs Steve Nash is a former National Basketball Association player, and current coach, who is considered one of the greatest point guards of all time. Guns seized (BRPD) Money seized . Award Year Recipient(s) and nominee(s) Category Result Ref. . As of March 2023, NBA Youngboys net worth is approximately $6 Million. An NBA YoungBoy look-a-like was found dead in Union Springs, Alabama. Aint no ni**a gone be bigger than NBA YoungBoy, numbers dont lie, hes the biggest YouTube artist and he behind the wall, Birdman said at the time. "They ain't making him nothing, but a monster. The single peaked at number 95 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart. Support Free Mobile App Shop Believe In Yourself Lyrics T-shirts at TeeShirtPalace. All designs YoungBoy Never Broke Again | Spotify Emmy has a big passion for helping others and motivating people. BirdMan & NBA YoungBoy - 100 Rounds (music video) - YouTube Numbers dont lie He the biggest YouTube artist in the world, and he behind a wall. A 2017 mixtape, AI YoungBoy started his presence at the Billboard charts, its single, Untouchable, peaked at number 95 on the Billboard Hot 100 Chart. Theres some heavy rumors going on. I think NBA Youngboy might be the biggest rapper, he said last year. Here are some of the best highlights of NBA Youngboys career: I wanted to be a rapper and I couldnt focus and do that. "I think NBA Youngboy might be the biggest rapper," he said last year. " NBA Youngboy's Net Worth (Updated 2023) | Wealthy Gorilla The Baton Rouge native is rumored to have reached another milestone in his career and inked. If the report is accurate, it would mean that Youngboy just signed the biggest recording deal in hip hop history. Some of his later hits include Untouchables, No Smoke and Outside Today, each of which charted at different positions on Billboard Hot 100. NBA YoungBoy performs during Lil WeezyAna at Champions Square on August 25, 2018 in New Orleans, Louisiana. The chart-topping 22-year-old rapper YoungBoy Never Broke Again, born Kentrell D. Gaulden, was found not guilty on Friday of possessing a firearm and ammunition as a felon, concluding one of the. Sophie Caraan. The tribute didnt go unnoticed by Juve, who saluted the young Baton Rouge rap star on Instagram. This deal was first teased last year, when Birdman was looking to expand Ca$h Money with new additions Future and NBA YoungBoy. YoungBoy Never Broke Again channeled Cash Money's influence once again earlier this month when he dropped the surprise mixtape 3800 Degrees, whose title and cover art paid homage to. In the clip, the rapper formerly known as NBA YoungBoy looks pretty excited as he's tossing a ton of dough to an even more excited group of . August 5th this Friday pre-order now the new lil top with surprise feat /dont wanna miss this classic with @atlanticrecords @artistpg, YB posted. did not enter the NZ Top 40 Singles Chart, but peaked at number 16 on the NZ Hot Singles Chart. Home Hip Hop News NBA Youngboy is the latest rapper to join Birdmans Rich Gang. after he was taken into federal custody in Los Angeles six months ago following a warrant issued for his arrest out of Baton Rouge, La.his hometownin connection to his arrest on multiple drug charges in September of 2020. Durk reportedly made a $40 million label deal, really solidifying his hot streak.if(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[580,400],'allhiphop_com-medrectangle-4','ezslot_3',887,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-allhiphop_com-medrectangle-4-0'); Now, its just a question of if this is true. To be honest I really dont care about this being my last album. Introduction Baton Rouge rapper NBA YoungBoy has been indicted by a federal grand jury on firearm . What is Big Sean's net worth? Copyright 2023 AllHipHop.com LLC 2023-Infinity, Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window), Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window), Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window), Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window), Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window), Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window), Durk reportedly made a $40 million label deal. . He is. If you remember, back in spring reports surfaced that YoungBoy turned down a $25 million deal with that imprint. 2023 Vibe Media, LLC. Says He Has No Beef With Boosie Badazz: Someone Misspoke, Sauce Walka Reportedly Arrested In Miami On Drug Charges, Post Malone Allegedly Blows Off Deposition Over $350K Split From Ex-Girlfriend, Musiq Soulchild Reflects On A Past Love On Hit-Boy-Produced I Remember You My Ex, Grandmaster Flash Surprises Fans With Masked Singer Appearance: Its A Great Show, Pooh Shiesty Ordered To Pay Restitution To Victims Of 2020 Shooting, Larry June & The Alchemist Announce Joint Album The Great Escape, Nicki Minaj Returns With New 2000s-Sampling Single Red Ruby Da Sleeze. She is a young Swedish girl from Uppsala, who is currently traveling around the world. Birdman has made some firm proclamations for both Drake and YoungBoy Never Broke Again. 55 votes, 120 comments. 141K subscribers in the ravens community. Ball Nocta with Nike, come on man. Cookie information is stored in your browser and performs functions such as recognising you when you return to our website and helping our team to understand which sections of the website you find most interesting and useful. Birdman is always adding artists to his Rich Gang movement. The rapper previously declined a $25 million offer from Atlantic Records. Lil' Wayne, whose real name is Dwayne Michael Carter Jr., has sold more than 100 million records worldwide. Youngboy Never Broke Again) [Remix] on Apple Music", "Sleepin (feat. 808 following. Im fulfilling my deal too, said Kodak. Cash Money Records! Cardi B and Offset's McDonald's Meal Receives Pushback From Restaurant Owners, Chris Brown Throws Fan's Phone During Lap Dance, Billboard Names Top 10 Greatest Rappers of All Time, Stream the 'Creed III' Soundtrack Featuring J. Cole, Big Sean, and Kehlani. Records show Gaulden was released from jail late Tuesday afternoon. Instead of wallowing in agony, the rapper made good use of his detention time to compose lyrics that inspired several of his earlier mixtapes. Lakers.com: 10-Year NBA G League Veteran Andre Ingram Signs First NBA Contract. 16.4M monthly listeners. Baby went on to say that personal growth can come from NBA's current legal situation. A lot of people noticed Birdman making a cameo in the visual. In February, he accused Atlantic of blackballing him by removing his mixtape Colors from streaming services. You put a ngga behind a wall, you making him smart. He also referred to the release as his last in a post on Instagram. Gerard Wertheimer is a Albert Haynesworths legendary performance on the football field is matched by his financial status as one of the highest earners in professional football. YB's now-6-year-old son Kayden and his 2-year-old daughter Armani were both born to his ex, Nisha. YoungBoy Never Broke Again) on Apple Music", "Movin On (feat. He's one of them.". Subsequently, he was raised by his maternal grandmother. Motown's NBA YoungBoy record label deal signals two things. . That aint like me signing to no rapper. NBA Youngboy started his journey with music when he was 14 years old with the release of his first mixtape called, , which was followed by three more mixtapes , It wasnt until 2016 that he gained major popularity, thanks to his mixtape titled. The first day I met him and played his music, cause [Lil] Wayne played it for me. German racing driver Ralf Schumacher has earned millions as a Grand Prix champion in Formula One. "What That Speed Bout!?" Listen to YoungBoy Never Broke Again on Spotify. 2 on the Billboard 200. And now, he is back to business as an artist. if(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[728,90],'allhiphop_com-box-3','ezslot_4',867,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-allhiphop_com-box-3-0');NBA Youngboy may have just gotten signed to the biggest deal in recent memory with Birdman. This comes just two weeks after his The Last Slimeto project, which was rumored to be the last with his most recent major label. The 22-year-old rapper remains one of hip-hops most bankable stars. American filmmaker Paul Thomas Anderson has earned a substantial net worth for directing hits like Boogie Nights and Magnolia. Birdman and NBA YoungBoy have worked on music in the past, last year they dropped a mixtape. 4:00. Introduction Follow. But everyone we spoke to believed that the report is 100% believable., One top music exec told us, Birdman has the money to make that deal, and its clear that hes wanted to sign Youngboy for a long time.. But when you are NBA Youngboy, every situation is an opportunity to excel yourself. That wealth will largely come from his career in music. They making him into monster. He followed it with a string of mixtapes including Mind of a Menace, Mind of a Menace 2, and Mind of a Menace 3. He said, 'For real? Daily Loud on Twitter: "NBA YoungBoy has reportedly signed a Has NBA YoungBoy Signed A $60 Mil Deal With Birdman? I think he's a billion-dollar n*gga. They making him into monster. In a post on his Never Broke Again LLC Instagram account, YoungBoy revealed that he settled his issues with Atlantic Records and renewed his deal for a reported $60 million. The rapper has reportedly scored a eight-figure payday from his record label. First, is the connection to Louisiana hip-hop. Former professional hockey player Peter Forsberg earned millions in the NHL as one of the greatest players of all time. While confirming YBs deal with Atlantic was done with the release of The Last Slimeto, the blog denied he had signed any sort of new deal. NBA Youngboy is an American rapper, singer, and songwriter from Louisiana. YoungBoy Never Broke Again) on Apple Music", "16 (feat. Birdman - Die For My Nigga (WSHH Exclusive - Official Music Video) Steveward. Lil Wayne New Projects 3,221 views Jan 13, 2018 8 Dislike Share Save The. This is the home that Birdman built. Former professional tennis player Stefan Edberg has earned a remarkable fortune as a six-time Grand Slam champion. Last month, the controversial rap star scored a legal victory after being found not guilty in the federal gun case that left him imprisoned for much of last year before being released in October 2021.