I could complere all the tasks while being a tester thank you for this offer and hopefully you will consider me. Please help me with a healthier pain regimen. Once you have everything in order, youll be responding to your niches comments at the bottom of the page. Its good for most anything. Many of our visitors are medical cannabis patients looking for strains, potencies, and cannabinoids accurately tailored to their specific . As compensation, the selected candidate will be offered up to $40,000 per year ($3,300 per month) for this position. Were accepting applications through May 10, 2021. and by that, we mean your own. That usually depends on how much youre able to produce. that suffer from back pain and anxiety and are keen on cannabis. Alas, the smoke-weed-and-get-paid content is not suitable for advertisements, resulting in lower YouTube profit. Multiple applicants will be selected and contacted for an interview with the cbdoracle.com staff; one applicant will be selected to fill this position. Were going to lay out all the job requirements, challenges, benefits, and potential salaries. Maine, the way life should be. Kennebunk facility is 1st to seek license for testing recreational pot in Maine. Bring it on! How do we apply? Prospect, IL 60056 Any affiliations with third-party agencies or organizations, where there may be a potential conflict of interest, must be disclosed to CBD Oracle during the interview process. Product testing is all we do, and we are paid by the companies looking for feedback on their products you will never be asked to buy anything. Curaleaf 2.2. I am very interested in being a marijuana tester! You must be a citizen of the U.S. or Canada and live in a state where medical marijuana is legal. , dont you? . Im very interested in a job like this For me weed is not just a plant its a Medication, Greetings To Everyone Reading This Comment. All of the testing with Matrix Sciences Consumer Research is conducted in-person at our facilities located in Canada and USA. The research team has the right to expel you if you arent following the guidelines, and could lose both the weed and your free dispensary.. Thank you for your time and have a wonderful day. Once you click on this button, you will be taken to their site and you can get started by registering with your email address or a one-step login using your Google or Facebook account. It also detects other cannabinoids (such as CBD and CBN) as well as 20+ terpenes, providing you with a Total Canna Profile (TCP) or a more comprehensive chemical analysis of your cannabis. Have the freedom to work from home (or anywhere else in the world!). Not necessarily, but quite expectedly, you have to test your products, dont you? Yes, it is possible. The necessities? * I live in Canada or USA. The selection process will depend on the candidates experience with cannabis products, writing and communication skills. Accountant Account Manager Administrative Analyst Advertiser Apparel Assistant Associate Bookkeeper Budtender Cashier Chemist Compliance Consultant Cultivator Custodian Customer Service Delivery Driver Director Dispatcher . All you have to do is use that awesome penmanship youve been blessed with, give an honest opinion on the free pot we send you, and see the review published on our website with your name proudly stamped on it. You will be scheduled a date and time for participation, informed of how much you will get paid and how long the study/survey will take. Richard Schulling. Now today the numbness is stronger throughout my body but when I smoke a bowl the numbness subsides not goes away but lets up enough to where I can deal with it without complaining to myself or to God hes probably sick of that You can also smoke weed and get paid as a Tik Tok star. Ive been smoking for years to help control my Multiple Sclerosis, Lupus and arthritis. You can Post Your Job & Career or Submit Your Resume on our virtual job board website for FREE in the following regions: Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Hawaii, Illinois, Maine, Massachusetts, Michigan, Missouri, Montana, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, and Canada. Well I tried applying on your website and I had no luck. No need for social distancing, your home is now your office! Send us a bio along with your resume or portfolio. Letting me grow puts no cost to the government or the working people when it gets legalized and it will put cost to all Published: 7:00 AM EST November 21, 2019. Therefore, if smoking cannabis is your dream job, invest some time and energy into it. Youllget the opportunity to get paid a good salary with no equipment necessary. *, Get Paid to Smoke Weed and Live Your Dream. Just like with some other jobs in the cannabis industry, the first step is to fill the short form on the brands page (name, surname, email, zip code). but when I go to a doctor. It says near the bottom of the post to submit your application. No problems! Joining our social networking groups gives YOU immediate access to other enthusiastic job seekers, employers, employment services, executive search agencies, headhunters, hiring managers, talent acquisition managers, temporary staffing firms, recruiters, and other helpful 420 professionals in the marijuana, cannabis, weed, hemp, and cbd industry! The CUChange lab in the Institute for Cognitive Science and Department of Psychology and Neuroscience in Colorado is looking for volunteers that suffer from back pain and anxiety and are keen on cannabis. This salary trends is based on salaries posted anonymously by Food Lion employees. in defining products ability. Were going to present you with some of the most exciting and quality-weed-providing jobs on the market. Remember when answering questions, there are no right or wrong answers just your opinion. Apply for MYMARIJUANA Remote Marijuana Product Tester / Reviewer - Get Paid to Smoke Weed Job in West Hollywood, California with Compensation: $2,500 Manufacturers with new or innovative products seeking feedback work with us to sensory test and gather information about their products with real consumers (thats you!). I Would like to inquire about being a tester. I would like to be a tester I have depression anxiety and alot more mental health problems and alot of the medican dont work on me. mymarijuana product tester. mymarijuana product tester2nd battalion, 4th field artillery regiment. Join half a million readers enjoying Newsweek's free newsletters. Thank you for any consideration, anyone asking how to apply your not smart enough for thi job or you dont pay attention to what your reading, Hubby has Leukemia this could work for him. The products youll receive include but certainly wont be limited to: Cannabis and CBD flower, pre-rolls, edibles, oils and tinctures, infused beverages, vaporizers, topicals, and cannabis lubes. Your email address will not be published. Hi RayRay! depends on whether you suffer from the desired condition. My son was diagnosed with fshd at 17 ten years ago. Im really interested. Indica and sativa and hybrid are so much different plants. Its your job to uncomplicate it with style, honesty, and creative finesse. I cannot bear the daily pain anymore. Take a look at these business opportunities, learn, and youll never be without a nug in your life! Estimated $26.7K - $33.8K a year. The applicant will be paid up to $3,000 monthly or $40,000 yearly depending on their experience and their capabilities. routine is nice and all, but is it possible to earn enough? Essentially, theyre a law firm specializing in helping California individuals and businesses with legal issues obtain licenses. We all still remember the big cannabis purge that took place three years ago when YouTube suddenly, for no justifiable reasons. We do however conduct other research online, such as surveys and focus groups, with people from all over Canada and the United States. For instance, defining yourself as a brand requires time and effort. I'm wondering if any of you wonderful ents know anything about them and could tell me more? CBD Oracle and our parent organization have a family of over 170,000 readers each month, all with different tastes and requirements.. The stamina and tolerance needed to smoke, vape, and generally consume weed daily. Its telling me the requirements but not really how to sign up and where?? I suffer from ankliosing spondylitis as well as fibromyalgia. Do you want to join our LinkedIn Group? You ALL must be high right now (or when you commented), or didnt read the article (which means you dont qualify for the job). We are looking for someone to review a wide variety of different products and give there honest opinion/review of the products. To this end, even mishaps can serve you well. No one person read through to the end where there is a link, (I used it) and those asking if its in a specific stateits remote work if you can keep upgood luck folks! Please let me know how I can fill out an application. Influencers usually specialize in a specific niche, so you would be a kind of a cannabis reviewer. Get your opinions heard by the biggest brands. , invest some time and energy into it. My name is Timothy Bachinsky. Maby Ill build you and your family a cage! You may still register even if you do not live proximate to a test centre. Im totally interested in this due to the fact I could be some help for the depression,anxiety,anti social disorder.anger tops the list until I smoke. For example, besides testing the product, youll have to understand where it comes from, who cultivated it, which strain was used, was it an outdoor or indoor grow, etc. , one shoot could be worth several hundred dollars. Cannabis plants are pictured in a field near the town of Ketama in Morocco's northern Rif region on September 2, 2019. Smoke Weed. I would love to do that plus it helps you with any health issues and mentally physically emotionally works good. At the moment, LoudCloudHealth does not have such a job opening, but you could definitely try to become a weed ambassador. Just choose one of the options above, and, of course, put some work into it. Thank you for your consideration. Thank you, I would like to be a cannabis tester please message me thank u. Ive never tried Cannabis in my life. You can also enroll in various programs and, and have fun? I smoke weed, have done so for 17 yrs for pain and depression. Applicants from Idaho, Wyoming, Kansas, Tennessee, Alabama, South Carolina, North Carolina, Nebraska are not eligible to apply to this position. A company is looking to pay someone $42,000 a year to smoke cannabis, and you'll even get three weeks' paid vacation. Well, Koala Puffs will show you how its done! A short walk from the subway station. 20 De Boers Drive, Unit 107 Hi Theo! basement for rent in cheverly, md . $61K to $83K Annually. I have been in 3 major accidents in my lifetime in the need for speed. In that case, heres what it takes to become the weed star of Instagram! We dont have an opening for a product tester, but you can check out the options we listed in the article and hopefully find one or more that suit you best. What now? Further, your DD or RP will accept full responsibility for your safe return home. Been smoking for over 35 years. You can also try applying to one of the following websites: Analytical Cannabis, Cannabis Culture, Cannabis Health, etc. and a wicked sense of humour. Posted: (5 days ago) cannabis work from home jobs Sort by: relevance - date 291 jobs Kentucky Medical Cannabis Physician NuggMD Remote in Kentucky $10,000 - $15,000 a month Full-time + 1 Monday to Friday + 1 View all 3 available locations Accountant / Bookkeeper (Full-Cycle) - Work From Home, Fully Remote (US Only) Accountingprose Remote . Should you opt for some of the more lucrative options from our list, you could end up receiving substantial amounts of money to enjoy your favorite pastime. Pretty much as in any other modeling job. I am 41 yrs old. 45 likes. You can even get paid from home. Its not that well-paid either. Who understands what each customer is looking for. The camera must love you, and you probably should be able to demonstrate, as they are usually contacted for such jobs. Facebook says the prohibition refers to tobacco vaping. If you like weed and photography, try following in the footsteps of, youll be helping others smoke weed, but as some companies. The get-paid, smoke-weed routine is nice and all, but is it possible to earn enough? M3J 0H1 You just need a mobile phone, a few ideas, and a Tik Tok account to hash that tag (#weed)! i have sle lupus, fibromyliga, renaudes, high bp,asthma, ibs/gerad, degenertive bone diease, arthritis everywere..pstd,,andxity disorder. Click here to apply for this dream job on their website! Please consider me! Being a product tester is a great way to earn extra cash in exchange for a short amount of your time and your opinions on various cannabis products. 119 West Drive If your reading and comprehension skills and your ability to figure out how to problem solve is so lacking then you need to look for a different kind of job. If you cannot make a full correct sentence,how are you going to blog? Would love this job. Companies pay good money to get a detailed opinion on their products. See below to find out how to apply. Opt out anytime. Full Training Given and products provided. On that note, one of the most popular YouTube cannabis channels is That High Couple. It literally tells you exactly how to apply, and even provides a clickable link. As you can see, its rather difficult to become the chosen one as the competition is enormous. All things considered, define yourself as a brand and post photos and stories according to it. Canada, Chemin de Chambly & Boulevard Roberval O We normally respond in 24-48 hours. Most tests are done on a computer. Im an artist, rapper, and actor. Through the years with MRIs The fashion market is highly competitive, and even more so with this niche. Find a Product Tester Job and Quality Control Inspector Career! My name is Richard Schulling an im 48 years old. and free cannabis products to US citizens over 18 who want to become product testers. Millions of people post ads on our platform each year and everyday there are new and amazing cannabis and cbd products that come out. We know it sounds too good to be true but actually its not! The full-time position offers fully flexible working hours, as well as $250 a month to spend on expenses and free vaporizers. All you have to do is: We look forward to hearing from you and being part of our growing team! Along with telling us who you are and why youre the ideal candidate, let us know your other interests, hobbies, favorite color, funny stories, or how you first started in the cannabis and CBD industries. The rules are tricky on Instagram due to federal legalization as dispensaries can promote the use, but not the sales. cannibus works best over the man made chemicals. Those of you who cant figure out how to apply you just disqualified your own self. Youll receive some of the. I smoke everyday and I love it. How much can you benefit from this (financially)? On the other hand, becoming a recognized weed tester could help you gain followers and become a canna-influencer. get a cell phone of the latest generation with an excellent camera; use the most popular cannabis hashtags for the followers to find you; and become a successful cannabis influencer, you have to think about. Thanks to all who took the time too read what I wrote. They have also found in the middle of my sholder blades in my spinal cord MS being surrounded by sSpinal Stenosis which is also in my neck and lower back Spinal Stenosis that is WHERE DO I SIGN? For comparison, Master growers in Denver earn an average of. true, you can hardly expect when you apply for a cannabis writing job that youll be sent a couple of nugs by the company to boost your creativity. Production Technician. I love do this job! I do not feel like I sould, be put in this position. Excellent writing skills (knowing the difference between there, their, and theyre a bonus), Comfortable being in front of a camera (we may ask you to create unboxing videos). Remote work from home option * 100% Commission Pay ONLY * Provide full training * Residual Income * Paid Weekly * Benefits (After 3 Months) * All-expenses-paid yearly office trips to exciting and . I love to work with you guys. Hello yes Im inserted, were csnbi apply? I would Love to get paid to smoke Marijuana. "Vaporizers are legal throughout the United States, but testers should only use the expense budget for marijuana if they are in a state in which the smoking of marijuana is legal, or if they have the appropriate medical marijuana licence as dictated by the laws of their state. From traditional mymarijuana product tester to convertible models, the . By the way, I am legally blind and I had zero problems seeing the application link. Hey ive tried multiple strains and can handle my smoke this is worth a shot, I love how some people are responding. Would you like to get paid for uploading a weed video? Watch for the color change indicated on the included chart to confirm the presence of THC in the sample. How would I apply for product tester and bud tender I suffer from HIV and Cannabis has always helped me out of some bad times in my life. Perform searches across work orders and export test data for internal review. Brampton, ON, Toronto, ON, and Longueuil, QC. You will be required to have either a designated driver (DD) or you may take other means including public transportation/taxi/Uber, etc. with your amateur photos, you could be eligible for becoming an official marijuana model. I would like to smoke weed and get paid it. From MMJ to munchies, from nugs to news, and everything between! Me and my sister would love to do this. . , some of the best employers come from the following companies: at home, you can also become a part of the cannabis industry as a CEO, director of cultivation, or testing lab manager and, Get Paid to Smoke Weed in 2022 as a Canna-Influencer, Best Cannabis Industry Jobs a Cannabis Connoisseur, Apply for a Trial and Get Paid for a Marijuana Study. influencers is pretty much real, and people are losing their accounts in a matter of seconds. Cannabis is complicated. 25 years in Film, comfortable with computers, Facebook, Skype, youtube, iMovie, etc. Yes, i want.. That wouldnt hinder me from smoking, It doesnt now. Was dead against drugs till I found The Truth this plant can help in so many ways for the ones that think against it PLEASE take the time to talk with me I ve been as far as putting 17 needles into my body with a serum called Betaseron all it did was made my body worse so we stopped all shots I would love to be a tester! I have a good understanding and communicate with the herb about its potency , flavor or highs and lows . He further said that the Job is a lot of work and a real job. Check out new job posts by cannabis companies on https://loudcloudhealth.com/resources/get-paid-to-smoke-weed/ or check some of the options we have listed above. The salary starts at $36,000, plus all the free weed products your stoner heart desires. Would you like to teach people how to smoke weed, have fun while doing it, and get cash (millions) and free merchandise? , an influencer is a person who uses social media and encourages their followers to engage in purchasing certain products or services. Looks good but dont last long and bad headache next day. Generally, one subscriber email equals one dollar, so if you have 10,000 of them, that would equal $10,000 per month. That largely depends on a companys requirements. Im healthy other then my degenerative disc with sciatica. The camera must love you, and you probably should be able to demonstrate how to smoke a joint. For comparison, Master growers in Denver earn an average of $92,476 per year. Lets check the high-tech details first. And more importantly, whether you are able to do so. Id love to be a part of this learning expieriance. SMH. All killed escaping pow in America after Army found me 1944. Bear in mind, not all applicants get to finish the trial. We can assist in determining the quality and legality of your raw materials and . The legal marijuana industry is helping to revamp the American job market for candidates eager to make the switch into a business with the potential to bring home significant payouts. For starters, youll need a hosting provider, a WordPress theme, landing page software, an email service provider, and some training too. How can I become a product tester? Comfortable to openly write about weed under your real name even if your grandma finds out! mymarijuana product testerchaska community center day pass. , open a channel, and have some kind of camera for filming. The brand will send you pre-rolled cones, blunt tubes, and grinders. MJCC helps staffing and recruiting industry professionals to find job applicants and job candidates for their employment openings. Try using another search term to find an existing job Grand Rapids, MI 49506 . No social distancing required. In other words, youll get one free product each month and B&O will pay you for each marijuana reviewer video you make. You can even, Some of these cannabis jobs take serious preparation. In that case, you can always check the National Cannabis Industry Association jobs listing to see if theyre hiring. And it keeps me focused. The application is open until October 1st. 1,328 Total Employees. Smoking CBD Hemp = Marijuana is The Most Important Job in The World. Thank you, At 60 years oldand a Successful Musicianit IzMy LifeStyleNuff Said, I would like to become a cannabis smoker tester How do i apply for a job in my area, I will test anything you out infront of me that kind of money will better my children, Adrianbrand I have prostrate cancer and having open heart surgery. Testing is done in a lab with various equipment to find the cannabinoids and terpene percentages and not by actually consuming the various cannabis products. This is a dream job ive been smoking weed 4 more then 35 yrs Im in how do I apply, This would be the best job ever lol get paid to do what I love. Maybe you should kick epilepsy out then not sure thats a good room mate . Where is the application? If youre looking to just get paid to smoke weed and thats it, this isnt the job for you,, If you still think this is the perfect job for you, dont waste any time and. I have experience working in the medical marijuana industry as a bud trimmer and would love the opportunity to do this. New cannabis reviewer could earn up to $36K to smoke weed, review products and vlog from home. to apply for such a position? Moreover, Canadian products are to be sold in plain packaging that suggests no exclusivity or living the high life, which are the basics of each sales marketing. An influencers reputation rests on their authority, knowledge, and rapport with the followers. A place to discuss all things Maine related. I build shit. Updated: 9:06 AM EST November 21, 2019. Apart from passion and vigor, you should possess some knowledge of the matter and be able to interpret the results in the best way possible. Live in a state where medical or recreational marijuana is legal. Let us know how we can be of help. , spend some time preparing yourself. The kind of equipment involved can vary depending on whether the crops are indoors or outdoors. Seeking Chicago area locals who are interested in becoming a Live Zoom Audience Member for Sell High, this Thursday 03/17/2022 from 12-4pm CST. I take this very seriously and would love to participate in this study. Was diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis 24 years ago in the left side of my brain back in 1994 . I'm thrilled to be supporting the San Francisco Travel Association with cannabis-related public policy and marketing strategy in 2021. Attend events and promote the brand by consuming it and sharing it on social media, and communicate with old and potential customers. Keeping you high and healthy! Their. If you will be taking public transportation/taxi/Uber, etc., you will be required to bring along a responsible person (RP) who will ensure that you will arrive home safely. No bullshit. You can, learn how to grow marijuana from a simple guide. Cannabis is a highly profitable industry, especially its CBD branch. You must be able to make your own travel arrangements to the test site. One of the best get paid to test weed examples is the one-gram-dab video of the CustomGrow420 marijuana reviewer. I need help. CBD Oracle and our parent organization have a family of over 170,000 readers each month, all with different tastes and requirements. Simple as that! I treat my pain as neccisarry. Break open the top of the ampoule and drop in a small amount of your sample. I have two bad knees, that has been operated on 80 and 93 and now we are talking of replacing them have a bad right ankle a bad left shoulder, shoulder has been dislocated Stage one of our free seeds program starts with regular marijuana seeds We use industry-leading instrumentation to ensure our customers receive accurate and reliable data.". Create a profile on our database of testers so you may be contacted when you are a match for the location and demographic our clients are looking to test with. View your Green Leaf Lab test information. i hope to work with you as well one day, Your email address will not be published. We also have tons of CBD users needing non-psychotropic, non-high-inducing hemp-derived products designed to target moderate pain, inflammation, or stress and help promote overall health and wellness. Prefer working outside in the fresh air? Please check ourprivacy policy. Become the next Jackey_420 or MedicatedMarley and make funny cannabis reviews videos or lip-sync your favorite Mary Jane songs. How about a senior citizens in this test? 2K followers. Moreover, suppose you want to make a career in the cannabis industry. No fluff. Namely, he tried smoking 1g of highly concentrated THC oil and ended up coughing it up, walking up and down, cursing, feeling sick, and trying everything possible to get better. 8.9. Average hourly pay for Food Lion Cannabis Product Tester: $18. That meant roughly . Your email address will not be published. The efforts should pay off soon enough. ), If there is one of these cannibis tester positions open in Oregon, Id genuinely appreciate the opportunity to get a chance to be a part of the team. Applicants will be allowed to work remotely but will have to meet deadlines and quotas for all product reviews, articles and videos. All rights reserved. I have been a member of norml since 1978. BudTrader is hiring a Product Tester! California Cannabis And Hemp Testing Lab. I use marijuana daily for medical purposes.. Im a male of 55 years old Since 2017, Cannadelics is your top source for Cannabis and Psychedelics unbiased independent news, articles, DIY guides and best products. The most famous cannabis connoisseurs are B-Real from the iconic Cypress Hill, Redman, and Busy Bee Starski. You must be able to make your own travel arrangements to the test site. You say you have gained muscle which sounds fantastic. They almost go without saying, but lets be thorough: To get paid to smoke weed and become a successful cannabis influencer, you have to think about the kind of content you would like to provide. I do not want to continue to take medication in order to make it through a day. Make due inquiries if what you are going to do is in accordance with the law to avoid any legal prosecution. Thanks, Hi im interested too i dont need 50000 5000 would be enough , i would to have that job can someone please let me know how i can be a tester. Thanks! Please also attach links to existing social media accounts and submit everything to: Alright, what are you waiting for? I would love to have an oppourtunity to test the latest cannabis products and review them, I was going to start my own Youtube channel and this could be part of my channel as well as another source of income. Wish I knew my birth mom, Name warchild the one I use or fake below. Toronto, ON Images, GIFs and videos featured seven times a day. Cresco is built to become the most important company in the cannabis industry by combining the most strategic geographic footprint with one of the leading distribution platforms in North America. Perhaps. While many individuals are pursuing careers in cannabis cultivation and budtending, others are looking to find . Steve DeAngelo, Seth Rogan, and Wiz Khalifa are. I have not smoked in over 5 years because of work and school (random drug tests) and it is taking a toll on my entire body. . That depends on the type of study/survey you are participating in and the type of product you are testing. Pass on that. If you have a medical marijuana card, that could be acceptable as well, as youll be doing a review of a medicine. 41 Followers, 28 Following, 3 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Cannabis Product Tester (@aplus_bud)