The only thing you should care about is that Misty Knight does not target Omega Red with her abilities. Hero Asgardians are the latest AW Defense team. Most importantly, you want to know what alternate options in addition to well-known counters are. I am not a fan of combining Doctor Doom with A-Force in War, but that is definitely a legitimate option. is almost forgotten as an offensive option but if you have them and need to battle with Pym Tech, they are an ideal pick. Maybe the best option against Uxmen is a duplicate team boosted with Emma Frost. Players can enjoy exhilarating role-playing in Marvel Strike Force (MSF). The Young Avengers team is going to take some testing given the new characters in Echo and Kate Bishop, but America Chavez' place on this team is pretty clear. And yes, if Weapon X uses its abilities properly Darkhold and even Dormhold dont have a chance against them. Underworld is the top team for War Offense. Command: ~counter. Moreover, you will benefit from the Kamehameha blast along with unavoidable area-of-effect (AOE) skills from Vision, Hulkbuster, and Deathlok. In that case, it would be best to Abi Block Archangel. Scarlet Spider Slows the enemy, applies Defense Down, and prolongs those negative effects. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Secret Avengers + Kestrel is one of those teams. But it is noteworthy that you still have to defend your own Helicarrier to be successful in this gaming mode. The trick is to wait with Thanoss special until Emma uses her special. You will not have Stun prolonged, but hey there is your Dormammu to say a few things to YA. Weapon X can also easily deal with Deathseed. Kinda tempted to put those two with Chavez and Eternals. However, you must save Ikariss ultimate to be used in the second turn to flip mass Evade that will be placed by Echo. Plus, Spider-Man is an iconic Marvel character, and so its nice to be able to play with him and not lament about his weakness. Uxmen are fully vulnerable against the Undying duo. Unlimited X-Men can always beat Sinister Six regardless of power, just by using Rogues special on Dr. Octopus. Agatha can fully neutralize Sersi and Ikaris so Darkhold can beat Eternals with a great punch-up. After those two things are done dealing with Mercenaries is easy regardless of team composition. I personally avoid combining Kestrel with SA for CC and AW offense, but without a doubt, they can easily deal with BO with a significant Punch Up. Using 4 Symbiotes with Silver Surfer against maximized BO in AW definitely seems like an excellent bargain. I just beat them with Hela+Surnaturals punch accross (~430k). Weapon X is one of the best War teams, and their ruling quality is that they have the same bonuses in attack and Defense. In AW, Weapon X is another answer for IW. This is a work in progress and we will be adding to this list and editing regularly. MLF will initiate a fight with permanent Abi Block on Kate Bishop, while Agatha can stun Squirrel Girl before she starts to heal her allies. I think they can prevail over initial damage and debuffs from Underworld. Spider-Man (Miles) is a utility knife, Speeding Up allies and slowing down enemies giving you trouble. Pym Tech has no means to remove debuffs, so A.I.M.s main strength will remain unopposed and good enough for an easy win with a considerable punch-up. What have people seen work against the the full YA team? Next to each counter team, you will see a symbol representing Punch Ups. Infinity Watch starts with Immunity meaning that they will be fully safe from any Ability Block Bionic Avengers has to offer. Once Omega Red is ready to cast his ultimate skill, you can target Dormammu to kill him. If you use Dormhold, a punch-up can be significantly higher, and the strategy is the same. It is sufficient to say that Infinity Watch cannot beat them in War to understand that they are extremely strong and dangerous. MSF: Echo Joins the Young Avengers Continuing the trend of tapping into the latest Marvel hype, Scopely is introducing Echo to the game as a new Young Avenger. With Bionics against Axmen, punch-ups from 300k to even 500k are possible, as long as your Hulkbuster is decent. X-Factor with Baron Zemo should be able to easily counter Bionic Avengers. At the Top of the page, you have a list of Teams and with a simple click on the teams name, you will be instantly transferred to their list of counters with a brief explanation for each counter. She buffs her Bionic Avenger allies by generating Ability Energy while healing them. Marvel Strike Force is constantly changing so I cant promise that the list of counters will remain the same for a long time. She is Visions synthetically-created daughter. Squirrel Girl uses her unbeatable squirrel powers to eat nuts and defeat enemies. And they could be from the future. Killing him first is mandatory. I saw on youtube a punch up 230k with XFactor+Zemo. We send 2-4 emails a month maximum. The idea behind that request is that content is more user-friendly and that users dont have to check if the mentioned counter is good enough for the feature they are playing at the moment. The chance that OR will put Abi Block on Wong is only 20%. However, as we all know, AI controls the team in Defense meaning that the battle can go in your favor if AI doesnt target Wong with ORs ultimate (which is essential for Weapon X to win the match-up). Green Goblin is your solution for targets in stealth. However, there cannot be any punch-up if you wanna succeed. The obvious counter for the team that fully relies on Dodge is the team whose attacks cannot be dodged. Since Thanos will use his special before Namors turn, you will have no fear of placing debuffs on BO after Namor executes the ultimate. Recap and Review of She-Hulk: Attorney at Law, S1E8: Ribbit and Rip It, Recap and Review of She-Hulk: Attorney at Law, S1E7: The Retreat, Recap and Review of She-Hulk: Attorney at Law, S1E6: Just Jen. Young Avengers have no answer to the Undying duo as well. Usage: ~counter <target team: optional > <power: optional >. Well discuss all of that in this weeks Marvel Strike Force article! GAMMA is the ultimate War Offense option at the moment. If you can survive their initial burst and use Ultimate with Red Hulk victory is yours. How to Counter Kate & Young Avengers - MARVEL Strike Force - Amazon Coins - MSF MobileGamer365 70.6K subscribers Subscribe 588 Share 33K views 11 months ago Get up to 20% off in-app. A team that can be used against them in both Cosmic Crucible and War is Eternals + New Warriors. On a path to find a cure for her grandmother, Ajei discovered an empty spider web and placed her palm against the web. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. Your main focus should be taking down Dormammu as soon as possible, after which you should prevail on pure strength. In short XFactor Zemo seems like the best value counter. It is not even needed to bring anyone else but Hela and ZIM and you can afford ridiculous punch-ups. Young Avengers DESTROYED with this Counter | BIG Punch Ups | MSF | Strike Force - YouTube 0:00 / 15:46 #MSF #MARVELSTRIKEFORCE #STRIKEFORCE Young Avengers DESTROYED with this. The MSF Web Bot's Counter command ~c will give you the strategic advantage in every Alliance War. There are numerous characters to collect and defeat in MSF, one of which is Spider Weaver. If you cant you will still win, but with a little more effort. If you can remove Taunt from Sif easily with Skirmisher, use Ability Block on Valkyrie, if not prevent Sif from Taunt. X-Men are logical counters to Brotherhood, but the presence of DD can fully change the outcome. As I said you cannot expect any punch-up with this setup because if Thanos kills any of your characters at the start or you cant place debuffs on enemies you will fail. Right after her, Spider-Woman will place Ability Block and Heal Block on Squirrel Girl and Heal Block on the rest of the team (depending on the position of Squirrel Girl). Most importantly it is commonly known that you can afford a big punch-up as long as your Thanos uses his special after enemy Thanos do the same. Cookie Notice Every knockout in a match will net Crucible Credits, which you can use in the Crucible Store to purchase items. To beat Infinity Watch with Infinity Watch you must focus on Moondragon first and Phyle-Vell second while trying to place Stun with your Adam Warlock before the enemy does the same. Miles Morales controls the field with web blasts and electrical shocks. I will do it in the next couple of days but for now, you can see counters and punch-ups. If your Thanos can successfully flip positive effects from the enemy team, everything else is easy. Donning the spider clothing that she wove earlier, Spider-Weaver followed this beings path to protect her allies. Not only will he Revive fallen Asgardians, but Valkyries passive will also affect the character that is revived making your killing order significantly trickier. For example, as long as Echo isnt Blinded, enemies cant Assist. Moreover, Underworld is also a natural counter for Young Avengers. Those results are accurate, but they can be misleading. On normal occasions, teams that have a lot of summons are easy prey for Axmen and Symbiotes. Well I hope this helps you take your Squad from a D+ to a B- Commander! There is no stronger team for War and they will easily beat Death Seed, even with considerable Punch Up. As soon as you kill Shang Chi, I honestly suggest you turn on auto-combat because that is the only way to win on time. Possible justified counters are obvious. The team comprises America Chavez, Echo, Kate Bishop, Ms. Marvel, Spider-Man (Miles), and Squirrel Girl. No shit! I will try to help you. If you use Dormhold, a punch-up can be significantly higher, and the strategy is the same. She used this power to become the warrior called Echo. Darkhold with MLF passive level 6 can easily deal with Dorm/YA. It utilizes Coulsons immunity in AW Defense with Silver Surfers sustain that is boosted by Yo-Yo. Continuing the trend of tapping into the latest Marvel hype, Scopely is introducing Echo to the game as a new Young Avenger. You will not be able to place Ability Block on Dormammu, but you can prevent MLF from granting free turns to her team. Maya Lopez was born deaf, but she has the ability to mimic the movements of others. In ourCosmic Crucible-best Defense Teamsarticle, I suggested what teams are justified to be put in CC Defense. Secret Avengers and Kestrel are easy picks. And, since the Young Avengers team is now broken up, we learned in a recent blog that the Young Avengers are due for a rework of their own. War Dogs is one of my favorite teams. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. After the fight is over unpause the game and enter with Weapon X. MLF will not have ultimate, same as Agatha and Wong. As long as players are able to withstand the Web Warriors first attack, they will have no problem crushing this team. Looking through the rest of Echos kit reveals some other strong mechanics. Underworld and Undying will easily deal with Emarauders. The presence of Crystal grants healing to your Inhumans while Eternals are doing the job and BB is here only to exploit his passive and finish out enemies earlier. Alliances are tasked with staying organized in their plan of attack with Alliance leaders having the ability to mark certain rooms for attack or as off-limits. A ton of Bleeds will prevail, and there we are. Home Marvel SF MSF Alliance Wars Offensive Counters Offensive Counters The offensive phase for Alliance Wars lasts 24 hours in Marvel Strike Force and allows players to attacks the specific zones shown below and score points for their Alliance. Gamma is Gamma the best War team in the game. This team can easily beat Darkhold but your moves must be clinically precise and focused on the right targets. The natural counter for Eternals is Darkhold. Just be sure to place Ability Block on the right opponent (Spider Weaver) and spread it with Hela Ultimate. You cannot expect a high punch-up but, in this matter, any punch-up is ok as long as you deal with Darkhold/Dormhold in a single battle. As long as you initiate a fight with Sam Wilsons special, Maria Hill will cleanse Blind in the first turn allowing Sharon to place Ability Block on Doctor Doom. Most of the players are fully familiar with how to counter BO with a mirror match-up. Having summons on the battlefield grants Ikariss ultimate to always land twice making it possible that any combination with Eternals can obliterate the Secret Avenger team with a punch-up that can be doubled or even tripled. Black Order is an obvious answer for them Thanos plays first allowing you to quickly transfer your targeting from Bishop to Beast while his special fully counters Beasts ultimate. Fully maximized Morgan Le Fay doesnt need Skirmisher for placing ultimate therefore it is best to equip her with a Striker. As yes, I know Heroes for Hire is an exception to this rule. At the moment 3 teams that I mentioned should grant you victory 100%. Sure, she also gains Slow with Blind, but thats a really cool mechanic for the character. Ravagers dont have Ability Block, but TChalla can steal Ability Energy from Doctor Doom, prolonging his ultimate long enough for you to deal with the rest of the enemies. New Bionic Avengers proves to be a really powerful team. Ghosts passive will always target Phoenix, allowing her to quickly summon Dark Phoenix while all her allies are alive and fully charged. I believe we addressed all viable Cosmic Crucible defensive set-ups, but in case I forgot something feel free to contact me and share your ideas. In theory Dormhold in the right circumstances can defeat GAMMA. Not only does this attack do a lot of damage, but it also increases the blind durations of Viv-Visions initial attack.