The show was such a hit in South Korea that it has also been recreated in China, Vietnam, and Thailand, according to Fox. Of course, fans seemed to be really shocked when he took off the mask and revealed who he was. The Masked Singer (TV Series 2019-2023) cast and crew credits, including actors, actresses, directors, writers and more. Despite the lack of big names, Ten is shelling out almost $1 million. Find the best deals on HDTVs, UHD TVs, & 4KTVs from your favorite brands. Next:The Masked Singer: Nick Cannon Says Mariah Carey Is Still Mad At Him, Masked Singer: Dancer Who Accused Robin Thicke Of Groping Her Speaks Out, The Masked Singer: One Singer Has A Connection To Taylor Swift, The Masked Singer: Nick Cannon Says Mariah Carey Is Still Mad At Him. This is the equivalent of $1,339/week or $5,805/month. The Goldfish is finally revealed on The Masked Singer as Too shocking for TV! Salaries below this are outliers. While ZipRecruiter is seeing annual salaries as high as $263,000 and as low as $15,500 . ._2ik4YxCeEmPotQkDrf9tT5{width:100%}._1DR1r7cWVoK2RVj_pKKyPF,._2ik4YxCeEmPotQkDrf9tT5{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center}._1DR1r7cWVoK2RVj_pKKyPF{-ms-flex-pack:center;justify-content:center;max-width:100%}._1CVe5UNoFFPNZQdcj1E7qb{-ms-flex-negative:0;flex-shrink:0;margin-right:4px}._2UOVKq8AASb4UjcU1wrCil{height:28px;width:28px;margin-top:6px}.FB0XngPKpgt3Ui354TbYQ{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-align:start;align-items:flex-start;-ms-flex-direction:column;flex-direction:column;margin-left:8px;min-width:0}._3tIyrJzJQoNhuwDSYG5PGy{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;width:100%}.TIveY2GD5UQpMI7hBO69I{font-size:12px;font-weight:500;line-height:16px;color:var(--newRedditTheme-titleText);white-space:nowrap;overflow:hidden;text-overflow:ellipsis}.e9ybGKB-qvCqbOOAHfFpF{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;width:100%;max-width:100%;margin-top:2px}.y3jF8D--GYQUXbjpSOL5.y3jF8D--GYQUXbjpSOL5{font-weight:400;box-sizing:border-box}._28u73JpPTG4y_Vu5Qute7n{margin-left:4px} The 45-year-old radio presenter is said to be earning about $1million, having locked in her salary before the coronavirus recession hit. "Our studio audience is also under extreme scrutiny," Cannon said in a behind-the-scenes video for the official "Masked Singer" YouTube channel. FUN FACT! For further details of our complaints policy and to make a complaint please click this link: thesun.co.uk/editorial-complaints/, The Masked Singer features various celebrities competing in costumes to conceal their identities, The Masked Singer is allegedly "just for fun" and contestants may not get compensated for their time, Independent Press Standards Organisation (IPSO), Actor and comedian Rob Schneider as Hamster. In an interview with People magazine, the show's host, Nick Cannon, saidcontestants have access to voice coaches, choreographers, and a production team. As of Feb 23, 2023, the average annual pay for a Back Up Dancer in the United States is $69,670 a year. /*# sourceMappingURL=https://www.redditstatic.com/desktop2x/chunkCSS/IdCard.ea0ac1df4e6491a16d39_.css.map*/._2JU2WQDzn5pAlpxqChbxr7{height:16px;margin-right:8px;width:16px}._3E45je-29yDjfFqFcLCXyH{margin-top:16px}._13YtS_rCnVZG1ns2xaCalg{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:18px;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex}._1m5fPZN4q3vKVg9SgU43u2{margin-top:12px}._17A-IdW3j1_fI_pN-8tMV-{display:inline-block;margin-bottom:8px;margin-right:5px}._5MIPBF8A9vXwwXFumpGqY{border-radius:20px;font-size:12px;font-weight:500;letter-spacing:0;line-height:16px;padding:3px 10px;text-transform:none}._5MIPBF8A9vXwwXFumpGqY:focus{outline:unset} ", And Alex Rudzinski, who also works on the masked-competition series, used to be a director for "Dancing With the Stars.". story production assistant (5 episodes, 2020) Sean Callahan . Mind-bending optical illusion that makes your brain IMAGINE a color that doesn't exist leaves the internet baffled, King Charles will offer Prince Harry and Meghan a Buckingham Palace apartment when they visit UK after kicking them out of Frogmore Cottage, 'Hallucinogens have helped me to clean the windscreen of my troubled mind': Prince Harry extols the use of Class A drug in cosy online chat with 'toxic trauma therapist' Gabor Mat, 'He's completely beige drained of all his feisty ginger life-blood': JULIE BURCHILL'S verdict on Prince Harry's 'intimate conversation' with trauma therapist Gabor Mate, 'I felt different to the rest of my family - and my mum felt the same': Prince Harry opens up on his 'broken home' upbringing saying parents rowing in front of children 'is not a good idea' - but FAILS to mention William once in 90min toxic trauma chat. These are the best Home Audio deals youll find online. Menu. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. There have been instances of guest judges, such as the recurring role of Joel McHale. And who is paid the most? According to Cosmopolitan, judges on the UK version of The Masked Singer get paid between $250K-500K. "The Sun", "Sun", "Sun Online" are registered trademarks or trade names of News Group Newspapers Limited. According to Fox, the competitors on season one had a collective 65 Grammy nominations, 16 multi-Platinum albums, 16 Emmy nominations, four stars on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, and four Super Bowl titles. He also said that, in terms of judges, Robin Thicke takes the show "extremely seriously" and he really listens to the voice to try to figure out if he recognizes it. Find out more about how we use your personal data in our privacy policy and cookie policy. Since this story broke shortly after the season premiere ofThe Masked Singer, fans have wondered how show producers would handle the situation. "I had a hard time writing that essay for a bunch of different reasons but ultimately I decided to include it in the book because my experience on the BL set and how I talked about it says so much about the evolution of my beliefs and politics." The average Backup Dancer salary in the United States is $36,890 as of February 27, 2023, but the salary range typically falls between $30,407 and $45,726. Jackie's rumoured higher salary reflects the fact that The Masked Singer is being promoted daily on her top-rating KIIS FM breakfast show. So, that is it about the amount dancers make, but there is more you need to know. They're amazingly entertaining. I mean, Black Widow's broken arm dancers this week were amazing! We, Yahoo, are part of the Yahoo family of brands. 12 things you didn't know about 'The Masked Singer' judges, 13 surprising things you probably didn't know about 'Dancing With the Stars', 10 of the biggest 'Dancing With the Stars' controversies of all time, 21 surprising things you didn't know about 'Big Brother'. The judges of The Masked Singer include: Nicole Scherzinger, Jenny McCarthy, Robin Thicke and Ken Jeong. The mask itself has huge blue eyes, a wide grin, and a small crown set . These are the best Fashion deals youll find online. The panel and show needs to give more credit to them. 2-min read. She's a phenomenal dancer. His outfit has golden accents throughout. Carol Vorderman: Is the she behind The Masked Singer's Octopus? T-pain revealed that stars dont compete to be paid but its more about bragging rights and Bustle has reported the American version of the show is just for fun. The shark made appearances in the seahorse performance of "heart will go on". Nicole Scherzinger's Salary on 'The Masked Singer' Nicole is no stranger to being a reality television show judge. Dannii, 48, is said to be earning the highest amount at $500,000, while Jackie and Dave Hughes are apparently on $250,000 each. Rapper T.I. Shop the best selection of deals on Beauty now. The Masked Singer on FOX: Turtle 'given away' in green costume clue. The Masked Singer is a singing competition show that has celebrities conducting incredible musical performances complete with back-up dancers, choreography, and special lighting each week. Each week, a singer is eliminated -- and then reveals his or her true . A new book is coming out that might have some fans of The Masked Singer looking at one of the judges in a different light. According to Cosmopolitan, judges on the UK version of The Masked Singer get paid between $250K-500K. Oct 21, 2019 6:30am If speculation is correct and Aussie-born singer Cody Simpson is the man behind the robot mask, then the LA-based singer will take home a total pay packet of $380,000 for just six weeks' work on The Masked Singer. However, all of the episodes are prerecorded in front of a live audience. My favorite one this season so far is the steampunk girl in fox's first song "this love". The American series dresses contestants in full-body costumes whereas the South Korean series relies mostly on masks and oversized clothing. The Masked Singer secret salaries revealed! They were then given a fee of between $2000 and $10,000 for each episode in which they appeared making it a huge pay day if they made it to the finale. Every season, the winner of The Masked Singer earns a trophy with a mask on it, while the judge who guessed correctly the most amount of times earns the Golden Ear trophy. The costume designer for the Masked Singer actually designed left shark. I love those background dancers! These are the best Kitchen Linens deals youll find online. .FIYolDqalszTnjjNfThfT{max-width:256px;white-space:normal;text-align:center} Ahead of the show's season finale, here are five things you probably didn't know about The Masked Singer. The Masked Singer is hosted by Joel Dommett and the regular panellists Rita Ora, Jonathan Ross, Davina McCall, and Ken Jeong. So, do The Masked Singer contestants get paid? Actually sometimes the backup dancers are actually REALLY GOOD! Unfortunately, when it comes to the individual salary of the masked celebrities, there has been no i, Susan Boyle: Masked Singer shock as opera star could be OCTOPUS, Tonight, the grand final of The Masked Singer will see one crazy critter named as the first UK winner, as three of the shows famous contestants - Queen Bee, Octopus and Hedgehog - will battle it out for the series trophy before all of them are unmasked, The Masked Singer host Joel Dommett in shock confession. Watching the Orca dance, and those background dancers are in on the joke and amazing. If the payment is similar for American judges, they have probably earned between. Love it! The format features the celebrities who perform a song anonymously in elaborate masks or head-to-toe costumes. If you're a Backup Dancer, it's your job to accompany a lead performer a Dancer, for instance, a Singer or even an Actor by dancing with him or her on screen or on stage, adding depth and dimension to a piece of choreography. The Masked Dancer TV Series 2020-2021 TV-PG 42 m IMDb RATING 4.2 /10 453 YOUR RATING Rate Play trailer 0:31 8 Videos 1 Photo Reality-TV Guessing the identity of a celebrity dancer. .LalRrQILNjt65y-p-QlWH{fill:var(--newRedditTheme-actionIcon);height:18px;width:18px}.LalRrQILNjt65y-p-QlWH rect{stroke:var(--newRedditTheme-metaText)}._3J2-xIxxxP9ISzeLWCOUVc{height:18px}.FyLpt0kIWG1bTDWZ8HIL1{margin-top:4px}._2ntJEAiwKXBGvxrJiqxx_2,._1SqBC7PQ5dMOdF0MhPIkA8{vertical-align:middle}._1SqBC7PQ5dMOdF0MhPIkA8{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-inline-flexbox;display:inline-flex;-ms-flex-direction:row;flex-direction:row;-ms-flex-pack:center;justify-content:center} They said: Each person behind the masks is a celebrity of some kind who presumably has plenty of money and opportunities, so it wouldnt make sense to give them even more. Izzie Patrick Ibarra, an executive producer for "Masked Singer," used to be an executive producer for "Dancing With the Stars. RIP Squiggly Monster, Baby Mammoth and Leslie Jordan. Shop the best selection of deals on Food Storage now. I thought the backup dancers from the Pineapple's performance were quite charming, I wish they would do "dance practice" videos a la kpop so we could see the choreo in all its glory and really be able to appreciate it. Deals and discounts in Cookware you dont want to miss. Touring backup dancers are paid a flat rate of $500 per show. It may be shocking that she has a $12 million estimated net worth even though she is on three different reality shows on three different continents. Consider this: When it's storming . The performers are celebrities wearing elaborate head to toe costumes to conceal their identities from the host, panelists, audience, and other contestants.". ._1QwShihKKlyRXyQSlqYaWW{height:16px;width:16px;vertical-align:bottom}._2X6EB3ZhEeXCh1eIVA64XM{margin-left:3px}._1jNPl3YUk6zbpLWdjaJT1r{font-size:12px;font-weight:500;line-height:16px;border-radius:2px;display:inline-block;margin-right:5px;overflow:hidden;text-overflow:ellipsis;vertical-align:text-bottom;white-space:pre;word-break:normal;padding:0 4px}._1jNPl3YUk6zbpLWdjaJT1r._39BEcWjOlYi1QGcJil6-yl{padding:0}._2hSecp_zkPm_s5ddV2htoj{font-size:12px;font-weight:500;line-height:16px;border-radius:2px;display:inline-block;margin-right:5px;overflow:hidden;text-overflow:ellipsis;vertical-align:text-bottom;white-space:pre;word-break:normal;margin-left:0;padding:0 4px}._2hSecp_zkPm_s5ddV2htoj._39BEcWjOlYi1QGcJil6-yl{padding:0}._1wzhGvvafQFOWAyA157okr{font-size:12px;font-weight:500;line-height:16px;border-radius:2px;margin-right:5px;overflow:hidden;text-overflow:ellipsis;vertical-align:text-bottom;white-space:pre;word-break:normal;box-sizing:border-box;line-height:14px;padding:0 4px}._3BPVpMSn5b1vb1yTQuqCRH,._1wzhGvvafQFOWAyA157okr{display:inline-block;height:16px}._3BPVpMSn5b1vb1yTQuqCRH{background-color:var(--newRedditTheme-body);border-radius:50%;margin-left:5px;text-align:center;width:16px}._2cvySYWkqJfynvXFOpNc5L{height:10px;width:10px}.aJrgrewN9C8x1Fusdx4hh{padding:2px 8px}._1wj6zoMi6hRP5YhJ8nXWXE{font-size:14px;padding:7px 12px}._2VqfzH0dZ9dIl3XWNxs42y{border-radius:20px}._2VqfzH0dZ9dIl3XWNxs42y:hover{opacity:.85}._2VqfzH0dZ9dIl3XWNxs42y:active{transform:scale(.95)} The series is based on a South Korean game show. If the payment is similar for American judges, they have probably earned between $1.25million and $2.5million for their time on the show. 116 votes, 11 comments. Fox's "The Masked Singer" is a popular singing competition where the singers have secret identities and they perform while wearing costumes. According to Emily, "you'llhave to read the essay to fully understand the other sides to my experience." ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ While the song was a massive hit, it received lots of controversy. Save up to 50% on Hair when you shop now. Deals and discounts in Womens Active Shoes & Sneakers you dont want to miss. They also rehearsed at different locations and arrived on set at different times throughout filming. .s5ap8yh1b4ZfwxvHizW3f{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);padding-top:5px}.s5ap8yh1b4ZfwxvHizW3f._19JhaP1slDQqu2XgT3vVS0{color:#ea0027} If Ken Jeong continued his career in medicine, he'd still be a rich man. ._1LHxa-yaHJwrPK8kuyv_Y4{width:100%}._1LHxa-yaHJwrPK8kuyv_Y4:hover ._31L3r0EWsU0weoMZvEJcUA{display:none}._1LHxa-yaHJwrPK8kuyv_Y4 ._31L3r0EWsU0weoMZvEJcUA,._1LHxa-yaHJwrPK8kuyv_Y4:hover ._11Zy7Yp4S1ZArNqhUQ0jZW{display:block}._1LHxa-yaHJwrPK8kuyv_Y4 ._11Zy7Yp4S1ZArNqhUQ0jZW{display:none} on FOXtv! Deals and discounts in Cookbooks you dont want to miss. Find the best deals on Home Gym from your favorite brands. They are so good, and their costumes are just as good. Imagine how long they would have to practice, how they would have to remember dance moves, despite the pounding music and screaming fans, and not being able to discuss anything until after the show is over! Emma Barton: The Masked Singers Octopus unveiled as EastEnders actor? .Rd5g7JmL4Fdk-aZi1-U_V{transition:all .1s linear 0s}._2TMXtA984ePtHXMkOpHNQm{font-size:16px;font-weight:500;line-height:20px;margin-bottom:4px}.CneW1mCG4WJXxJbZl5tzH{border-top:1px solid var(--newRedditTheme-line);margin-top:16px;padding-top:16px}._11ARF4IQO4h3HeKPpPg0xb{transition:all .1s linear 0s;display:none;fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);height:16px;width:16px;vertical-align:middle;margin-bottom:2px;margin-left:4px;cursor:pointer}._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B:hover ._11ARF4IQO4h3HeKPpPg0xb{display:inline-block}._2IvhQwkgv_7K0Q3R0695Cs{border-radius:4px;border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-line)}._2IvhQwkgv_7K0Q3R0695Cs:focus{outline:none}._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B{transition:all .1s linear 0s;border-radius:4px;border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-line)}._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B:focus{outline:none}._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B.IeceazVNz_gGZfKXub0ak,._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B:hover{border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._35hmSCjPO8OEezK36eUXpk._35hmSCjPO8OEezK36eUXpk._35hmSCjPO8OEezK36eUXpk{margin-top:25px;left:-9px}._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP,._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP:focus-within,._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP:hover{transition:all .1s linear 0s;border:none;padding:8px 8px 0}._25yWxLGH4C6j26OKFx8kD5{display:inline}._2YsVWIEj0doZMxreeY6iDG{font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;padding:4px 6px}._1hFCAcL4_gkyWN0KM96zgg{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);margin-right:8px;margin-left:auto;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-errorText)}._1hFCAcL4_gkyWN0KM96zgg,._1dF0IdghIrnqkJiUxfswxd{font-size:12px;font-weight:700;line-height:16px;cursor:pointer;-ms-flex-item-align:end;align-self:flex-end;-webkit-user-select:none;-ms-user-select:none;user-select:none}._1dF0IdghIrnqkJiUxfswxd{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._3VGrhUu842I3acqBMCoSAq{font-weight:700;color:#ff4500;text-transform:uppercase;margin-right:4px}._3VGrhUu842I3acqBMCoSAq,.edyFgPHILhf5OLH2vk-tk{font-size:12px;line-height:16px}.edyFgPHILhf5OLH2vk-tk{font-weight:400;-ms-flex-preferred-size:100%;flex-basis:100%;margin-bottom:4px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText)}._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX{margin-top:6px}._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._3MAHaXXXXi9Xrmc_oMPTdP{margin-top:4px}