Information on counselling and therapies, including occupational therapy and psychotherapy. Menu. For comments or complaints, use our feedback form. THIS IS AVAILABLE 24/7 EVEN WHEN THE SURGERY IS CLOSED! We are based within Woodside Health & Care Centre. Repeat prescriptions can only be ordered by the following methods. Clackmannan Health Centre. Talk to your GP practice at a time that suits you from home with a phone or video appointment, Request repeat prescriptions online, with delivery of your prescription to your preferred pharmacy, Due to extraordinary circumstances face-to-face appointments may be difficult. Main Street. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again. Please allow 48 hours, excluding weekends and Bank Holidays, for your request to be processed. Complete a request form (the tear-off page opposite your last prescription) and either put it in the box at the front door in Armadale or in the box at the front door in Blackridge. We provide comprehensive NHS primary care services to help you manage your health and well-being. Our team of healthcare professionals and back-up staff offer a number of clinics and services to promote good health and wellbeing whatever your medical condition. Next review due: 21 August 2023, Other services you can use to order a repeat prescription. We will use a cookie to save your choice. Choose what cookies you allow us to use. [CDATA[ 2. Patients can get a referral form from staff at the Medical Centre. Drs Leslie, Ojo & Chetty. Using your NHS account. Contact the online service or app you're using, or your GP surgery, if you have any difficulties. [CDATA[(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','//www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-70770581-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');// ]]>, // , England|Scotland|Wales|Northern Ireland|Ireland. Ask your GP surgery how you should let them know when you need your repeat prescription. In Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales prescriptions are free of charge. Walton-on-Thames 0141 451 2830. Prescriptions Repeat prescriptions, medication reviews, synchronisation requests and more. Tuesday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. Patient Access is now available to any UK patient. For those patients who are on regular medication and wish a further supply, please let us know at least TWO WORKING DAYS in advance. // ]]>, The practice is occasionally closed on an afternoon for staff training and the days and times for these training sessions will be notified at the entrance to the Health Centre, 8:30 am - 17:30 pm (closed between 1.00-2.00pm), Practice closed - Patients will be helped by Team at Elgin Health Centre, Afternoon - Practice closed- Patients will behelpedby Team at Elgin Health Centre, Practice closed- Patients will behelpedby Team at Elgin Health Centre, // , // Fareham. Health professionals use a staging system to describe how far melanoma has grown into the skin (the thickness) and whether it has spread. A MUM who murdered her baby son by leaving him to starve while she went on a four-day drinking binge has been jailed. If you require a repeat prescription, tick the appropriate item and leave the tear off slip in the box provided in reception. In order to respond efficiently to patients requests and clinical concerns, the practice advices that patients outline the nature of their query using the e-consult platform. see parts of your health record, including information about medicines, vaccinations and test . KILDRUM MEDICAL PRACTICE Kildrum Health Centre Lochlea Road Cumbernauld, G67 2ES Tel: 01236 721354 Weekend. Fill out the On-line Patient Services Repeat Prescription Request form. Out of the last 24 prescriptions the blue surgery has failed 18 times to get it wright. 01259 730302. Get Directions. Copyright 2006 - 2023 My Surgery Website | Data Processing Policy | Edit | Staff Home | Site Map | Accessibility | Site T&C's | Cookie Policy, We use cookies to improve user experience. Help & Support. If you want to add other household members to the account, add them by clicking NEW PATIENT in the drop down box on the patient information page. You can, Information about the doctors surgery opening hours, appointments, online prescriptions, health information and much more, The surgery address and telephone numbers, Let us know if your name or contact details have changed, Help us to keep your clinical record up to date. Prescriptions for homeopathic or Anthroposophic medicines may not be listed . https://www.otexear.com/range/express-combi-pack. Radcliffe Primary Care Centre Use this form to report a problem with this service or group. You can, Information about the doctors surgery opening hours, appointments, online prescriptions, health information and much more, The surgery address and telephone numbers. If you need further acute medication the pharmacy team cant guarantee these will be procesed. When you require a further supply, the following methods of requesting routine repeats are available, and patients are requested to use one of these: 1. From time to time we will ask you to see your doctor to review your medication. Advice about what you can do to reduce your risk of catching and spreading COVID-19. Using the consult us online on the home page . Having a serial prescription does not stop you making an appointment with your GP in the usual way. See the link below. We have an computerised and online repeat prescription service. Some GP online services are only available in certain areas. Get NHS advice about COVID-19, including symptoms, testing, vaccination and staying at home. The practice responds with advice, a prescription or an appointment. You'll be able to collect your medicine in person when it's ready. If Stony Medical Centre is closed it is recommended to call NHS 111 which is free to call from both landlines and mobile phones or visit NHS 111 online. . Your personal information and any medical records are protected with the highest standards of online security. The Maryhill Group Practice. Even though a GP practice is highlighted from your post code search, your address may not be served by that GP practice (and you may not be able to register with that GP practice). In the last month over 12.2 million pages were viewed on our servers, and 3.92 million repeat prescription items were requested. . Keep us up to Date; Electronic Reviews; New Patient Registration; Help & Support; . Opening Hours. 2. View appointments that you have booked with the Doctor. Important - Group A Strep infections can cause a number of different symptoms such as a sore throat, impetigo (which is a skin infection), and fever. You can find out more about which cookies we are using or switch them off in settings. Rodney Road Clinics & Services. Asthma Clinic. We offer a 24 hours telephone request system for repeat prescriptions, which works in a similar way to our normal phone system. 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. Interpreting Service. . Join today and benefit from a faster, smarter way to manage your healthcare. Civic Way, Osborn Road. (function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','//www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-70770581-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview'); Offering our services in a safe, supportive and suitably equipped environment . Maryhill Health & Care Centre 51 Gairbraid Avenue Maryhill Glasgow G20 8FB. Barclay Medical Practice Maryhill Health and Care Centre 51 Gairbraid Avenue Glasgow G20 8FB 20 Mar 2023. Repeat Prescriptions; Travel Clinic; Register with us as a New Patient; Sick/Fit Note; Forms. Video Appointments. This means you can order your medicine when you need it without having to see a GP until your next medicine review. If Tiptree Medical Centre is closed it is recommended to call NHS 111 which is free to call from both landlines and mobile phones or visit NHS 111 online. Friends & Family Test . This service is for . Please also return all your unwanted medicines to your chemist and avoid storing excessive quantities at home. Outside of practice hours, call 111. removal of moles and skin lesions) - provided in-house. (function(w,d,s,l,i){w[l]=w[l]||[];w[l].push({'gtm.start':new Date().getTime(),event:'gtm.js'});var f=d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0],j=d.createElement(s),dl=l!='dataLayer'?'&l='+l:';j.async=true;j.src='//www.googletagmanager.com/gtm.js?id='+i+dl;f.parentNode.insertBefore(j,f);})(window,document,'script','dataLayer','GTM-TZJH9N'); Any problems please telephone the surgery. Requests for repeat prescriptions will not be taken over the telephone unless there are exceptional circumstances. We ensure every contact and every patient matters to us. Search NHS Inform - Click here to submit this form. Maybole Health Centre, 6 High Street, Maybole, KA19 7BY. Ask your GP surgery which service your GP surgery uses. Choose what cookies you allow us to use. From May 2017 we will improve the way we use information from GP patient records. We do this to monitor your illness and medication. You do not need to see a GP to order a repeat prescription. This will enable an experienced clinician to offer a timely response that may include advice, a prescription or a telephone/ video/ face to face appointment with a member of clinical team.