Lynn: There there little bro. Lori: "Lincoln, no. The siblings thanked them for the compliment. I really want to watch the new episode of ARRGH! Before I could leave the restroom, three guys came in and started punching me. "I did a little snooping, and I heard that Mom and Dad's concert tonight is at The Crofoot. Lori: (furious) I DON'T CARE! She now bore a trembling smile, and her shimmering, misty eyes glistened in the dark. She later regret this. You teased me long enough. I'll give you some extra time, since you taught me to not always say no. Lana: Maybe it's a date. Lori pulls a bottle of sunscreen out of her purse. I remember he save me from embarrassment. She lands on her ankle sideways, severely spraining it. Duncan pullsLincoln away from the door and closes it. Lincoln and Lori went against the two teenagers. Lori: (angry) Are you serious?! The same place he and Lori first went on their double-date with Bobby and Ronnie Anne. The two enter the cinema andlook at what movies are playing. As he walked behind her, he tried to get a glimpse of her face, just to reassure himself that she wasn't mad at him. All clear? We all do our individual jobs! LINCOLN: (with his backpack on) I gotta talk to Lisa about this slide. Just after the call ended, his smile fades away and he begins to look sad. Plus, when was the last time you and Lincoln hung out together, just you two? Lori: "So, uh. Lori wakes up with an annoyed look on her face. Lincoln: (angry) Here, just rest right now and i'll get you some ice. Simpsonsfanatic33. Lincoln walks his way there. LISA: Where you go, bro? ", Lori: "It's okay. Lori: (angry) Yep, and there's more! I talked with Lori, and I a lotfeel better. "What do you say? With each repetition, the story felt less off-putting and more comforting. What should I do?" Bobby: "Hmm. LINCOLN: I can't believe them! Lori looks at her sleeping brother with a smile and kisses his forehead, just like she did on that night 7 years ago. As much as he feared what she had in store for him, he was even more afraid of what she'd do if he disobeyed her, so he followed along. (Saddened, Lincoln, in tears, run to his room; Leni and Luna was outraged at the others). The teenagers accept them and they play together. I wasn't even any help. The Loud House Encyclopedia is a FANDOM TV Community. I thought I would be an emotionalwreck without you here, but Lincoln seems to be having it worse than me. It is the truth after all! Toady, all of you been messing with Lincoln! But I talked with Bobby and told me that spending time with him and taking him to places he likes should cheer him up. Good thing today is Saturday.". I'm sorry, but I'm not really in the mood to talk. After they finished eating the two get inside Vanzillaand head to the cinema to watch a movie. Let's put some sunscreen on. Lincoln: (angry) Heh, typical! "Meet me outside my room at 9:30. I'm starting to realize something. We see a 10-year-old Lori sleeping in her bed. Tomorrow, I'm gonna take Lincoln out to some fun places and have a good time with him. He misses Ronnie Anne. Lincoln: (irritated) Speaking of which, this better be good! Honestly, I couldn't ask for a bettersister. He then sees the car of Leni arrive, and so he goes over and goes inside. So maybe", Lincoln's eyes fluttered, as his blush grew bright enough to cut through the darkness of the living room. He misses Ronnie Anne. I was really harsh towards you when I dragged you along. If it wasn't for her, I probably would've been hurt worse, I probably would've had a few broken bones as well.". ", Lori: "Well,it has been a while since Lincoln andI spent some timetogether. Loud House Comfort/Bonding 3 by Syfyman2XXX on DeviantArt Not only that, but he sees a face of fear in the rest of the sisters, Lucy: Don't worry sister. Lola, you can play princess, but don't go too into character. "You you mean it?" ", Lori giggled, ruffling his hair. Luna, bring me the first aid kit. They're not going to be home for alongtime. Lynn: You should've stuck with your job in the first place, you made us do all of that work! I, um. However, as Lori spoke, he noticed that her own voice was beginning to waver, and her diaphragm quivered with every breath she took. Just us, at the beach, with the nice sunlight, the nice breeze, and a nice view of the ocean? Lori: I guess I could fix myself a glass of milk. Lori: "I know how you feel. Lincoln: "Oh check it out. She will not let us anywhere near us. Luan: Although I am a comedian, there is no laughing matter about this. I DON'T NEED A SCIENTIFIC REASON! Mama! I was thinking that maybe we could spend a little time together after lights out. ", Lynn Sr.: "Well, if he's really tired, maybe we shouldn'tbother him. I swept the ball away from her and kicked it right into the goal!". Lincoln giggled, giving Lori a squeeze and letting his face rest against her shoulder. I'll say. Commentary is acceptable. So much for being able to handle our teasing. Just an ordanary day for me. "I bought a new Blu-Ray the other day at the mall. LENI: Hey, Linky, you want to go to the mall with me? I haven't thought of that. From that moment on, he had no reservations about clinging to Lori whenever the movie got too scary, which was pretty often. ", Lori: "Well, duh. I went to use the restroom while Lori held our place in line. Lincoln: (sadly) "Oh, Ronnie Anne. Leni, you can do fashion, but you can't be tearing the walls down to get the materials. (The owner kicks Lincoln out of the motel and he landed on the sidewalk), (The owner toss Lincoln his backpack at him), (He step on something, which is his family photo, he pick it up and he looked at the photo, it says "To the best brother in the world, The Loud Sisters"; It starts raining and Lincoln break into tears). First we'll go to the beach, then we'll go to the arcade, then we'll have lunch, and finally, we'll see a movie. They all start smiling and get closer to her bed. I'm sure they'd like to have a talk with you. I CAN'T EVEN MOVE! (Luna break into tears and run in her room, Luan run after to comfort Luna, not before angrily glaring at Lori, Lynn, Lana, and Lola), (It shows Lincoln in Hazeltucky, he walking around the town and reaches a motel), (He went to a motel room, it's a nice motel room with a single bed, a TV, a couch, bathroom). It's allover. Leni: Don't worry. "No, it's okay, it's okay!" If you don't mind, I think I'mgonna turn in. Probably after this fanfic: theloudhouse.fandom.com/wiki/U This was requested by ninjakingofhearts. Maybe you should take him out for a day. ", Lori: "No need to thank me. I guess Clyde was right. Everything's good.". Moments later, Lori emerged from the kitchen with a steaming plate of hot pockets balanced on her hands. --- "Shirt, check! I was here first! Are you hurt?! An Older Remedy for a Younger Heart - Fanfiction - The Loud House LENI: You can't beat him up because of that! THEY GOT ANOTHER THING COMING TO THEM!! Lori let go of his wrist and started up the stairs, motioning for him to follow her. Is anything broken?! I should have known that forcing people to wear squirrel suits as a good luck charm wasn't okay. All of his sisters laugh at him once again, They all roll their eyes. Description. There's still times where I bullied you too, and after today, I now know what it feels like, and i'm deeply sorry. ", Lincoln: "Well, Lori and I were at the cinema, waiting in line. On instinct, he yelped, threw his arms around Lori and clung to her like a teddy bear. "you'llalwaysbe my baby brother. ", Ronnie Anne: (laughing) "Wow, Lincoln! I have been rather harsh, and bossy in the past. Just you and me. "This one's a classic," she said. LORI, LUAN, LYNN, LANA, LOLA, LISA, LILY: Ahh! He knew he'd be in for some serious teasing if Lori saw him getting scared. Can she make things right or will her life continue . There is silence between themfor afew seconds. LINCOLN: Luna, Leni, you're the only ones who stood up for me and I appreciate that. Lori hasn't been very strict recently and the parents still doesn't know about the incident. I was the one who started it, anyway, and now, I regret this. Lincoln: (irritated) You know you guys would've got in trouble too, right? Lori goes outside and she and Lincoln get inside Vanzilla. He really misses Ronnie Anne that much?" Lori: "Yes. Lincoln is baffled by what the other sisters did and give them all cold stares. I don't usually comment on fanfics but this one while not being as bad as some has some unnecessary moments in it that push it from 'strange but harmless' to 'kind of creepy ngl' territory. That, and a glimpse at the back of the case revealed that the film was rated PG, so he could at least be reassured that it wouldn't be as gruesome. Lincoln: You can give me till 9:00. ", Lincoln: "Oh no, it's fine. LUNA: Hey, sis. That must be the hot pockets. Leni:"So, what did you and Bobby talk about? So, can I please just get some rest?". And if you ever need me, my phone is always on.". It's gonna be pretty lonely without Leni. (The two hear crying, it reveal to be Lori). Lori: "What about you? Maybe they're right, I should leave. LANA: I got a little hungry. Well, all we're doing is making you do all of the chores around the house! He took a breath, before pulling the doll into a small hug. He leads her to her room and lies her down on the bed. Lori: "These three troublemakers where attacking my little brother.". The two go inside. As she reached the last four steps, some of the flour got under her shoe, causing her to slip again. Carlota is still having me try on new clothes, but no problems here. A month has passed since Bobby, Ronnie Anne, and their mother moved away. (In Luna and Luan's room, Luna is sadly strumming her guitar and Leni comes in). It was an exciting day at Royal Woods Elementary school as Lincoln ventured into his locker. Lana and Leni go up to Lori and untie her from the chair. "I'm glad you asked," Lori whispered back. Originally, it was gonna be Lori, Lynn, and Lola who drove Lincoln away, but Lana was added. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. LUAN: True, I still can't believe it was you who clogged the toilet and read Princess Pony. Leni: "Heyguys. Lori: "Don't surround, Lincoln like that. The three guys turn there heads and see Lori, who looks extremely ticked off. The Loud House Fanon Wikia is a FANDOM TV Community. Lori: "Well, at least you try and make up for your mistakes. Lincoln looks up at Lori, who has a worried look on her face. Every time there was a thunderstorm, I could count on you clinging to me like a security blanket. (Lincoln screams at the heavens, as lighting strikes), (Lincoln runs from the motel and back to Royal Woods), (Leni is sitting on the couch, depressed, and holding a picture of her, Luna, and Lincoln, Luna walks in). Today, you helped me with my problem. LINCOLN: Come on, Lori! Always, always, always. In her arms, he felt just as safe and secure as he'd feel in Rita's. My sixth fanfic. Lincoln rushes over the game and Lori follows. Lincoln's Hot Tub Experience - Chapter 1 - Archive of Our Own We was so worried. ", Lynn Sr.: "It's alright son. Leni and Luna were the only ones who stood up for me and the others betray me. I've been through middle school, and trust me when I say that it's nothing that you can't handle. (Lori strokes his white hair and baby talks to him) Leni: Don't worry. he cried, prompting a frantic shush from Lori. Keeping Lori's plan a secret for the remainder of the night was a challenge, to say the least. The girls are at the bottom of the staircase, looking at each other in shame. It's been a month since Ronnie Anne moved away, and everyone is starting to worry about you. You may know why I ran away, I kicked a soccer ball into Lily's face, it was an accident, and you guys attacked me for no reason at all. My treat! Work Search: Using the light on his cellphone, he checked to see if it was booby-trapped. Now beat it, twerp, before I literally turn you into a human pretzel! The two of them sat together in silence for a minute or two, as Lincoln savored the moment they were sharing. LINCOLN: I won't! ", Lynn Sr.: "If he's like thatagain tomorrow, we'll talk to him.". Since everyone else is able to handle it, I always thought you could handle it too. I thought I would be an emotional wreck without you here, but Lincoln seems to be having it worse than me. 5K Views. Rita rushes to Lincoln an kneels down to him. Image details Image size 1024x604px 141.28 KB 2020 - 2023 Comments 21 Join the community to add your comment. I bet you really loved playing this with Ronnie Anne. Lincolnloud Stories - Wattpad They made bigger messes when I was cleaning up! After five minutes, Lincoln looks up to Lori who has a sympathetic smile on her face. Tell your sisters and parentsI said 'hi'. Why would we do this? Lincoln: "I'm fine, mom. I'm the one who should be apologizing to you. It's okay. Lincoln: Don't you see, everytime something has happen to me because of you girls, you always came back and apologized, doing whatever you can for me. *sigh* And I've been real harsh to you guys before. You're kind, sweet, helpful and fun to be with, and we can't wish any more for that.