The IC conjunct the NN-the IC person will give deep emotional support to the NN person, which will help the NN reach his dreams. Thank you. And he said, I dont know, its like I feel like Im Moving away from my Moms.. While having Were still friends. we CHOSE how we want to act. Copyright [the-year] [site-link] | This website is intended for entertainment purposes only. Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com 2000 I have a irksome question regarding a composite north node conjunct someones natal Venus retrograde at an exact degree. I see alot about conjunctions but nothing about oppositions. what does it mean when you have a North Node conjunct Descendant in Composite Chart? I don't need anything from you, except to serve you. I am the Venus , he is Nessus . Also includes all about Chiron the healer, Lilith the rebel, Ceres the abundance nurturer, Pallas the justice warrior . But you'r right there doesn't seem to be a pattern .. North Node Conjunction Lilith Meaning, Natal Birth Chart Aspect, Free My BML square his sun moon and venus lol. However, Nessus will usually win. There are no Dejanira links or issues. Is that mutual? With the point which describes the repressed/irrepressible on a partner's North Node we can well expect a potent connection. May be difficult to balance things out. Posts: 53083From: Saturn next to CharmaineRegistered: Apr 2009, Im guessing you both have a strong hold on each other, most likely unconsciously at times. Good day! ILLUME ASTROLOGY: LILITH SYNASTRY - Blogger You would need to see more than this. I hate to say that it lasts forever. Just adore him and he devastated me. I had to learn to step away, but it never healed. My sun conjucnts his northnode, while his venus oppose my northnode. PS. I should have this tattooed on my chest, along with What are the orbs?. I am sorry. I am Pluto . I guess fate intervened. North Node conjunction Juno, North Node conjunction Sun ( 4.73) Watch and wait it out. quote: Originally posted by yungang_grotto: Also I think maybe Lilith's attraction to the North Node person when they're expressing their NN in a healthy way would be extremely powerful, but there would also be an element of repulsion, perhaps equally powerful. North Node represents what your soul wants to accomplish and learn moving . Also, square to the nodes, such as moon and venus squares? Chiron conj the NNthe person will bring you pain, Mars onj the NNthe person will bring you drive. When I write articles like this I get hate mail. I also read that the North node opposing ascendant would also mean south node conjunct the ascendant which is supposed to be our comfort zone. Done. I know how it feels to have Pluto conjunct NN. Now, I would avoid a relationship with ANY bad asteroid or planet conjunct the North Node. Nodal/House Overlays in Synastry: Activating the Karmic Path You may feel like you are living with a strict father. Nobody ever talks about squares only conj. North Node conjunction Venus xx. It is just super time consuming to do an excellent job for people and I wont do less lol LILITH contacts in Synastry - Lindaland - Linda Goodman This could be called a sexy fighting aspect. Join and then put your chart up in the Personal readings forum. The north node conjunct north node in synastry (or the south node conjunct south node) suggests that you are probably of the same age. The SN is where you feel most comfortable. The Moon is the heart. I think it is this. What about Priapus conjunct NN in synastry? More promising. And I am very clear with him that its either my way or the highway . Large parts of my childhood are missing. we both like each other. Are you still with the person you have mentioned in this comment section with so many north node contacts. I liked them but it was very limited. If I send our synastry chart and explain the situation could you tell me what you see thats relevant? just met that guy and I already had that kind of weird feeling about him.. he is very Plutonic. It`s obviously also closer to the Sun. my NN-They make me feel like I can never compete with them. He can leave anytime he doesnt like it . Sedna does seem to play out. Might have something to do with it. Thanks, Your email address will not be published. Do you want that? Even that it got in the way of my carreer so i could take care of my own family. Asteroids have to be very close to matter, Viv, like 2-3 orb at the most in conjunction and 1-2 in other aspects. youre way too black and white. Love, What is Priapus? Please somebody steer me right if so. Oh dear also mercury, his mercury tight trine to my ascendant, my mercury sextile his moon Henry and Meghan have a strong Nessus synastry. But I wonder how it plays out. Of course Ami. I have an old boyfriend whos South node conjunct my moon. Sorry about that! And north node conjunct north node? Do I have to give him up? My Dejanira is almost exactly conjunct to the NN of a guy Im really crushing on..theres nothing between us, or anything, but I was kind of hoping..now youve totally bummed me out with this post. All I know, from my experience, is that when I put a planet on their South Node, things don't last. This video is about Nodes in synastry. Nessus would be the abuser . I would really love if you were able to give me astrology related advice.. such as things you may notice that make an outcome likely or not. , The Nessus will be the abuser but the orb is wide but *i* would give it up lol. (I imagine this is challenging as well. Could you tell me what this means, me and this special person have a double-whammy: Venus square Retrograde North Nodes? A couple with a nodal opposition in those signs can easily join their lives and manifest their destinies because they're both parents. As well, their Uranus is conjunct my SN (partile). If a person has a planet or asteroid on your NN, they will bring the flavor of that planet or asteroid TO the relationship. If he ha sthe goal of being an artist. My cousin Sun is on my SN, her Moon is square Node. In synastry, Lilith is definitely like pluto, i noticed, lots of obsession, control, jealousy,revenge but on a POSITIVE note Lilith can bring an amazing profound connection that is unexplainable between two people, like a sort of fascination. his SN conjunct my moon (my cancer ascendant ruler) in 10th house xx. Bringing Lilith into the equation is a definite learning opportunity, no matter how you slice it. It's in Pisces. Lilith Synastry Sun and Lilith conjunct in the synastry chart When Sun person's Sun and Lilith person's Lilith combine, each person awakens the deep desire for individuality and creativity in each other. my true node 1055 taurus I have Nessus in Taurus forming a grand trine with my moon and sun. Nothing I ever did was good enough, she always found a way to be hurtful and punish and abusive if not with words then her actions!! xoxoo. My favorite story *cough* is about Aunt Mildred and Uncle Hugh who lived together for thirty years and had this aspect. If not, they have a very similar life purpose, Oops! Eris sq NN has to be close(2-3 orb) and it is a rather small aspect so prolly not that significant. It's like something I have to do. So Sun will offer benefits related to puratatva (below ground matters) when placed in the eighth house Ruling Zodiac Sign: Scorpio The Sun in the . North Node in 12th House - Synastry and Meaning - Astro Majesty Someone in my family has this with me. I really am fascinated with it, too . our suns conjunct The South Node conjunct the NNthe South Node person may try to pull the NN person to what is comfortable to him( the SN person). But someone who's actively moving towards their NN.. probably won't stay for long. I don't know maybe it's just me. I have been the subject of family abuse since my birth from my mother. Like I said I ended cutting those people off. I dont think Ive ever seen a lot of people with that kind I conjunction before.. Is it rare? Egos come in play and the individuals hurt each other. Ami, Christian Psychic Readings & Astrology Charts for All Faiths. He is Nessus . That means a great deal to me! So Henry and Meghan? Think of Liz and Dick. The NN person may be angry because he may feel his life dreams are being thwarted. I kind of feel like when I am the planet or angle person aspecting their NN I WANT to pursue the relationship and have something develop with them while when they aspect my north node, I don't feel that attached Posts: 949From: the atmanRegistered: Mar 2012. hey. How does it play? This feels so icky that I dont think a relationship would progress very far. Saturn can be the stern father who tells you to eat your veggies before you eat your dessert. What would it indicate in a romantic relationship? Like his nessus is conjunct my chiron so idk. That may be why you feel compelled to "be by their side", you know? I asked him why he was hesitating, and I said dont worry Ill be right behind you. I have Venus conjunct Nessus in synastry with someone I am having a very long term affair with. I did not enjoy it much. What if my pluto square north node of other person in synastry, You may want to control her but push it aside and it may come out in an anger explosion, good day, ami. Will NN trine Neptune aspect bring sorrow as well? Ive read in lots of places on the internet that Venus conj NN in synastry doesnt last, as it is out of the NN comfort zone. Another funny thingwe talk baby language with each other haha! You can come and post your charts in my Forum too, if you want. Your email address will not be published. Nessus makes for heat galore and swinging from the chandeliers, but when it is over, all of this passion can turn cold, at best, and very, very nasty, at worst. I do not see a relationship going the distance with this aspect. (024 orb). You may have the goal of making money and living in a big house. Saturn energy is like a stern parent. What about his northnode square my northnode? Id be curious to know. At one point I cut the contact with those people and I didn't look back on it. Weve been together for almost 3 years, and hes the first man Ive lived with. About Neptune conjunct NN : I confirm it can bring great sorrow I met a men 4 years ago, and his Neptune conjunct my NN he asked for a child during 2 years then he abandoned me when I was pregnant he said that he changed his mind (he didnt recongnize our child). YES Saturn in good aspect is a kind of strength brought to the other person like the strength of a big, strong oak tree! Well, I bet you are not shocked in a way cuz you must have struggled with sadism. i have these synastry aspect with my guy friend. We are a typical married couple with occasional issues, but we are really quite happy together. the moon person can feel bulldozed. Buuut what is definitely true is that Node connections happen at key moments in our lives and they have a purpose.. What are your thoughts regarding north nodes in synastry? Hi, Ive been researching for some asteroids and read couple of articles of you. Again, love that about you! Some call you when they need something of you and you wont hear them again. I do charts for the people who want them. Have no experience with square moon. on Tumblr No, were born years apart. his vesta conjunct my sun/moon midpoint It may be difficult for each person to resist the pull of the relationship. you dont actually know anything about that friendship. Saturn brings someone who wants to parent the NN person. But to be honest now it's different. However, if it is, it will show up. Additionally, his NN axis and my NN axis square each other to the degree. The Descendant conjunct the NNthe DSC person may be a partner to the NN person, such as a spouse. Maybe it's an opportunity for NN to learn how the world might demonize their NN's energy, how to be it anyway? At the best, its accepting eachothers differences / values or beeing in harmony. Or will it remain my fantasy? Especially interested in the northnode conjunct venus. But, knowing you, it will be brutally honest. Love, Hes accepting of me, extremely caring, and our relationship is very fun-loving and inspiring. Lilith in Synastry - Astrology Anonymous But you're reluctant to associate with people who touch your NN cause it's unfamilar territory and it takes us out of comfort zone.. It hurt horribly. Black Moon Lilith Aspects In Synastry | Tea & Rosemary However, if it is, it will show up. You know how some people are deeeeeply seated in their South Node, well they may enjoy SN connections cause it feels comfortable and they don't feel the need/desire to move to their NN. I am thinking now of the North Node as a point which can be stimulated in infinite ways, all lending to the essential learning and growth of the North Node party. Any further thoughts on this aspect? Were they born close in time and date Clara? , Thats interesting about the baby talk. I don't actually like him and I'm mostly avoiding him. You may bring them good fortune and help them to understand the deeper parts of life Stella. Jupiter con the NN- the person will bring optimism to you. The Mars conjunct North Node synastry aspect indicates that there is a strong sense of magnetism in the relationship. my liltih 1011 taurus what does it mean will he betray me ? I also have my ascendant, NN conjunct his moon And our sun, moon and venus trine/sextiles all over the place Can the NN/Saturn energies be overcome? Venus conj the NNthe person will be a thing of beauty to you. Because we were making music together and i recorded some piano tracks. It drives me absolutely batty. The theme of the relationship was pain.I did not know astrology at the time. Idk what to do or what this even means. This theme will define the relationship, too, Sedna conj NNthe person will bring a severe betrayal by men to the relationship. Is it bad? My Chiron is also conjuncts her Moon and Mercury squares her Saturn. His NN conj my Mars in Pisces 2 degrees. Ive found an interesting synastry square at the nodal axis, a friends chariklo squares my north and south node and my chariklo squares their north and south node bang on in each case! I dont know but I would be aware because awareness is always good. are they bad too? The North Node In Synastry | My Christian Psychic For example: cheating, lying, manipulation, abuse. Rather than submitting to him, she left the Garden and lived in exile. The people irritate but fascinate each other at the same time i can say from my experience <3 hope it helped (this is just from my perspective), Posts: 617From: PolandRegistered: Jan 2013, Honestly, it depends who is the most pluto or Lilith like natally. Venus conj the NN is a relationship of deep love, i had one experience with NN and venus conjunct exact. Thank you for your sweet words. She called me a gollira thinking that Im all that and said that my hair is horrible and nappy, I dont have shit in life, and that no man would want me. If the conjunction is opposite Amor, the person may struggle with his own love nature, versus his abuse nature( and we all have one). I am sorry, Kelly I cannot say this enough. YOU are the most important person to me. I would say it is a true soul mate aspect! Lol! Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. try that and get back to me. Will this happen to you? xox, They would bully you and overpower you, Tina, The Nessus/Sun would be a power play and the Nessus would win. I love getting these comments too, so please write again when you would like! Lillith (i) conjunct a guy's NORTH NODE? - Lindaland - Linda Goodman I found this really cool!!! The Mars person, usually, feels compelled to attack the Moon person. I think he drugged me.. Lol. and my moon is conjunct (exact) his ascendant. How about for the NN person? That doesn't ring true to me when I was the node. My ex gets out of prison any day now.. 9 years early. my NN-I admire their emotional depth but I have always felt that I can completely see through them. Your relationship will be very very passionate. The charts WILL play out. You are very welcome . NN opposing the MC would be his goals being at cross purposes with your career. Or maybe I already have via the same situation? Moon conj. The orbs are 2 degrees. Stalker potential? Intelligent girl, attractive - zero self esteem. Very nice! My Chiron shot her down. The Eris person could harass the NN person when the NN person tries to find his life purpose. Ive also read that it is unrequited love in the Venuss behalf in this synastry . On his passing it allowed her to escalate. Hello, What if two people have their North Nodes in conjunction? Tell me which person was which. The North Node person is definitely in for an experience. Most guys I ever had feelings for were Cancers or had a personal planet in Cancer. his jupiter conjunct my chiron, and his jupiter making very tight trine to my sun Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Thwart the purposes of the other BUT you cant say this overall from this one aspect, I am interested in the Neptune NN conjunction in Synastry and how this could present. I can only imagine that lilith conjunctions make for an addictive relationship ..but squares and opposites are much more confusing to me. Currently you have JavaScript disabled. What if a man has Sado conjunct Mercury ?