Are you able to send over availability and a brochure with prices etc? This is an outdated and unfair practice that doesn't reflect younger generations' changing tastes and preferences. Alessandra & Lake Como Team. Villa Balbianello Lake Como Italy Original Italian Landscape - Etsy Does the price vary by what month it is? we are working on your request and will send you information for your wedding on 2018. Lake Como Wedding Venues to Rent | Arabia Weddings bernie. I would like to inquire about the cost and availability for a wedding in July / August 2019 at the Balbianello Villa. Also could you give details of the accomodations. Its crystal-clear waters and picturesque towns are a true inspiration for any photographer. Alessandra, Good Evening, These villas in Lake Como are the perfect choice if you are a couple with a very small group of guests, and who prefers to rent just some areas for the ceremony and the reception and to enjoy staying in a hotel to have all the services.In these villas it's possible to have the legally-binding ceremony or the symbolic ceremony. Your message has been submitted, thank you. Villa del Balbianello is licensed for civil legally binding ceremonies, but all costs related to civil ceremonies are on top and these are: Town Hall fees, Interpreter fee. A beautifully preserved historical palazzo, Villa Balbiano is an extraordinary Italian jewel situated on the Western shore of Lake Como perfect for luxuriously lavish weddings. At Emiliano Russo Studio, we have all the qualities required to provide excellent photography service for your wedding at Villa Balbianello on Lake Como. Here you can find the beauty of nature in the mountains and the gardens as well as the historical splendor of the buildings and its marvelous luxury wedding villas. ive tried so many times emailing you and ive never got an answer. Dear Couples, we would like to thank you from the bottom of our hearts for all your sincere appreciation of our posts and interest in Villa Balbianello and our weddings. During one of these gatherings, Giuseppe Parini oversaw the building of the seven-century loggia and two pavilions connected to it. The celebrant is the person who will perform the ceremony, they are also significant in terms of timing as they are the ones who will guide the entire ceremony, and it is essential that they arrive on time and that the ceremony runs according to schedule. Im at your disposal We expect 30-40 guests. Thank you Nicola and all couples for your interest. You can see every last image taken by the talentedHunter Ryan Photo in our full gallery. please email me back. When planning your wedding at the Villa del Balbianello, it's necessary for clients must clearly understand the number of guests they plan to invite, the spaces that will be used within the Villa, and the corresponding times. Please provide an indication on costs. Hi But the most relevant timing aspect in a wedding is the photography, as beautiful and candid moments can only be captured if the schedule is respected. I am interested in getting married in Villa Barbianello, in 2011 October time. Your wedding day should be all about you, and you should be free to choose the vendors that best fit your style and budget. Venues - The Lake Como Wedding Planner Villa Balbiano | My Private Villas Situated in a private peninsula, is an absolute landmark of Lake Como. There are a variety of accommodation options nearby, and the villa can be . Hello Julie, Hi, Hello Can you please send me wedding prices 2019 for Villa Balbianello for 50 guests. A wedding planner would be required to arrange suppliers and logistics, as well as ensuring the smooth running of the day. While it may seem convenient to have everything taken care of, it can limit your choices and may not be in your best interest. We would like some more information about getting married and holding a reception at Villa Balbianello , please forward me details on prices for a wedding ceremony (The wedding would be for about 60 guests) We would like to (if is a chance) to get on e-mail some photos from that magical place ! Kind regards Built at the end of the 18th century, according to Cardinals Angelo Maria Durini will, this extraordinary villa rises at the edge of a promontory, overlooking Lake Como, almost facing the nice town of Bellagio. Could you please send me 2011 availability and pricelist for Villa Balbianello and possible options for wedding of up to 60 people (civil ceremoney & reception). How to choose the best celebrant for your wedding at Villa Balbianello, Lake ComoA professional celebrant is an excellent choice for your wedding ceremony at Villa Balbianello, especially if the ceremony will take place on the famous loggia with the terrace. Please sent me the availability for Villa Balbianelli june or sept 2012? And the great wedding photos you have made! It would be best if you remembered that the Villa del Balbianello is a historical building with certain restrictions on the number of guests that can be accommodated. Italian Wedding Photographers Lake Como | Timeless Luxury Elopement For sure if you will be in the area I recommend a tour! For this reason, choosing a wedding planner who understands your vision and is willing to work with you to make it a reality is essential. An Italy Elopement: The Ultimate Lake Como Wedding - Showit Blog What a beautiful location! It could be any day of the week. If something seems off, it's always better to be safe than sorry. Gabriella is a WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER providing WEDDING PHOTOS SERVICES IN VILLA BALBIANELLO, Lovebirds Nest in Lake Como: Wedding Planning in Villa del Balbianello. 23 set 2022 A luxurious wedding at Villa Erba, Lake Como . Elegant and familiar at the same time, the ideal location to fulfill a longtime dream and where to live unforgettable moments with the people you love. The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes. Can you please email me prices and availability for the Balbianello Villa? We are looking for a very small intimate wedding with just 6 guest (plus bride and groom! Lake Como, Bellagio with private boat cruise included The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user. Our storytelling starts from your "persona". thanks for your interest I will send you both a private email. If there are any packages available, please could you email those to me aswell. I would like to see the drinks package also and any other special additionals you may have, fireworks, lanterns, music etc. And let's remember the beauty of Lake Como, a genuine diamond in the crown of Italy. Please can you provide available dates for May/June/July 2016 at villa balbianello. Villa del Balbianello, Lake Como | Info, Opening Times, Prices 2023 Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Wedinspire.com Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policy. A STUNNING PRIVATE LAKE SIDE VILLA AND WEDDING VENUE ON LAKE COMO Located in a secluded position on the lake is this magnificent and recently refurbished old Italian villa. Villa del Balbianello is one of the most stunning venues on Lake Como. Add your wedding business, and take your marketing to a whole new level. For reference, please see the estimated price range below: For a Loggia Durini ceremony (with a maximum of 2 Hours), For a Loggia Durini ceremony + Loggia Segre Aperitif (with a maximum of 3 hours). I have replied you via email. We hosts half our guests at the Palazzo del Vice Re and another half at Hotel Filario. Greetings Follow us on our social channels. The villa was built for Cardinal Angelo Maria Durini in 1787 on the site of a 13th century Franciscan monastery. Words cannot describe the beauty of Lake Como, especially if you see it from the gardens of this Exclusive Villa, famous for having been the setting of well-known Hollywood movies! Can you advise the cost at the villa? Ships from Italy. Hello could you please provide me with a price list for the reception for about 80/90 guests for May 2017 and more information about prices for transport to and from this place and what is included with the price. ), Thank you all for your beautiful and precious comments. We are interested in the villa del balbianello for a wedding in 2018 or 2019 (not sure at the moment) Pls provide us with some informations and dates. Accommodation is not available at the Villa. Can you please send me prices for 2020, 20 guests Thanks, Hello, I would like to know elopement pricing for 2-4 ppl. Hi Marina, thanks for your interest! Is it also a civil wedding? The monks lived here happily in peace and with absolute serenity. Planning your dream Lake Como wedding can be an exciting and unforgettable experience, but it's essential to consider all the logistics before making your final decision. They were supposed to get married in July, instead they had their wedding in mid-October. Please could you send me a price information pack and also availability for May or September 2019. To whom it may concern I would be grateful if you could you please send me further information, such as cost and available menus, for a wedding at Villa Balbianello for 40- 50 guests in May/ June 2014. Id need to understand where all of the guests will be able to stay too. Wedding photo galleries organized by I do in lake Como wedding planner Including drink. Villa Balbiano - Lake Como Tours Write us detailed information of your event. A good celebrant will know how to build up excitement and anticipation before your big moment; they'll be able to draw out all of the beauty of this historic location so that you can genuinely feel like you're getting married at one of Europe's most famous locations. The elopement's color palette was set with blushes, mauves, peaches, whites and cream tones and a metallic accent of gold - with the florals showcasing primarily white, cream and greenery foraged from the surrounding area. If you wish to have a ceremony at Villa del Balbianello the cost is 2800 plus vat, keeping in mind that if you wish to have a legally binding ceremony an extra fee is due to the local authorities as explained above. Please could you confirm availability for this stunning venue for both ceremony and reception venue for the end of june 2011 for upto 50 guests. thank you, Villa La Pliniana in Torno. Therefore, we work closely with our clients to develop a lighting and music plan to enhance the venue's beauty and create a fun and lively atmosphere for your guests. Villa Balbiano is located right on the lakeside just outside the town of Lenno, and boasts it's very own private boat port ideal for a stylish wedding day arrival and departure. Thanks Is your villa strictly for sight-seeing, weddings, and tours or can I book a room in your villa to stay for 3-7 nights. Elope in Villa del Balbianello - Lake Como - Leoeventi With almost 3 acres of immaculate lawns and gardens, private access to the lake and panoramic views of the lake and mountains, a wedding here resembles a fairytale come true. See photos, insider info and how to plan the perfect Lake Como wedding. If you can provide availability and dates/ waiting list if applicable and prices. From the breathtaking views overlooking Lake Como and the lavish surroundings to the opulent marble bathrooms, the guests will experience an unparalleled height of style and elegant luxury. I answered you via email. And also for visiting the gardens and museum. thank you for your message. It combines documentaries and editorial style by capturing honest & timeless images to reveal connexion between her subjects.Gabriella finds most of her inspiration from travel, interior design, fashion, architecture and beauty around her. Room Categories. Dear Lacey! All images and logos are the copyright and/or trademark of their respective owners. Happy New Year and all the best for 2011! Complete this form to get in touch directly with Villa Balbiano for further information and to check availability. Villa Sola Cabiati | Lake Como Italy Wedding Villa | Wedaways Our goal is to redesign the atmosphere of your wedding and give you a unique emotional record of a perfect day. Thank you! We create wedding table decor, bridal bouquets, ceremony arches, mandaps, chuppas, and more for luxurious events in Villa Balbianello, Villa Balbiano, and Villa Erba, and other Lake Como wedding locations. regards, Alessandra. Hello, can you please let me know the availability and starting costs for a civil wedding between Aug-Sept 2019 please? One of the main advantages of hiring a wedding planner is that they will take care of all the details, leaving you free to enjoy your special day. We use cookies on our website to give you the most relevant experience by remembering your preferences and repeat visits. . Designed with passion and built with a special care for details back in the eighteenth century, Villa del Balbianello is one of the most precious treasures of Como area. We would ideally like to hold a civil ceremony and wedding reception at this location for around 50-60 guests. The setting is flawless and delightful to the eyes: Manicured trees and shrubs cascading towards the blue waters of Lago di Como, terraces, flowerbeds, a splendid staircase, an old church and loggias. Thanks. Thank you! Here is some tip on how to choose the best. Open your eyes. Securing the Villa del Balbianello for your wedding day is a crucial step in planning. Please could you send me some information on having a wedding in Balbianello Villa, Lake Como. I just sent you an email Whether it's a live band, a DJ, or a string quartet, the right music will create a lively and fun atmosphere for your guests to enjoy. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. So the photographers must be at the right place at the right time to capture all those special moments and be given enough time to take all the photos the couple wants. Hi, the location is stunning! Villa Balbiano | Lake Como Wedding Venue In Lenno Light up your Villa del Balbianello Lake Como Wedding with the Perfect Lighting and Music. The lake is an idyllic location for capturing breathtaking and romantic moments that will be cherished forever. A.Wolf, Hi, we are looking to have a civil ceremony and reception within the grounds of villa Balbianello in June 2012 for around 60 guests. Of course, for Lake Como wedding, or a Villa Balbianello wedding, in particular, Like in every wedding planning, you have to consider several factors to ultimately experience that perfect day youre dreaming of. Images are worked with my Lightroom preset Luca Rajna - Lario - Pellicola del Balbianello. The proper lighting can highlight the venue's beauty and create a romantic and magical atmosphere. Dear Jill Hi, Hello! For any information about wedding to Villa del Balbianello on Lake Como, contact us or write to the Villa Balbianello weddings team: info@villabalbianello.com Clients should ask themselves: "What am I missing out on by choosing a cheaper option?". All reviews submitted will be verified and approved by Wedinspire. Would you be able to send us a price list, including costs of all extras? JDeutsch01@rcn.com Thank You HI, Id prefer the whole wedding to be there to include drinks and dinner. Music is crucial in creating the perfect atmosphere for your wedding. Alessandra. Please could you confirm availability for this stunning venue for both ceremony and reception venue for the end of june 2011 but flexibile with dates over the whole summer for upto 50 guests. My colleague sent you further information through email. Getting married in an amazing castle overlooking Florence? We are considering getting married in 2011 and would love to view a price list, including costs of all extras as well as available dates. It is one of the most requested wedding venues on the lake. The Villa's architecture is a symphony of lines and shapes, a concerto of stone and wood that tells the story of centuries gone by. Please could you send us some information on having a small wedding (civil ceremony) and dinner in Balbianello Villa, Lake Como. Villa del Balbianello is grand private property on Lake Como in the Italian town of Lenno. Exquisite menus are prepared by a local catering company and can be customized according to the couples preferences. Built in the 18th century on the very top of Lavedo's peninsula, it's a real jewel surrounding by wonderful flourishing gardens. Choosing cheap vendors may save you money in the short term, but it will likely result in a bad wedding experience. In particular, the younger generations of couples, such as Generation Z and Millennials, tend to prioritize personalization and authenticity over tradition and convenience. Thanks Lake Como villas: the 8 best villas to visit in Lake Como Please can you advise on the cost for a wedding with approx. Wed both really appreciate if you could share more information with us regarding 2023-2024 availability and costs for a wedding and reception. Villa Balbianello. Hi,my name is Diane and Im looking for more information on lake coma weddings eg.price lists for around 70 people and info on the villa if possible thank you..ciao. The high quality of the property's services is combined with the beauty of Lake Como and its romantic shores, making your big day exclusive and unforgettable. Hi, I would really like to get married at Villa balbianello and would therefore really appreciate it if you could give me dates available in 2016 and prices. Villa Balbianello Lake Como wedding - Como In Style Warmest Regards An intimate wedding can mean a multitude of things anywhere from just the wedding couple being present to a beautifully romantic day. The perfect location for your fairytale wedding on Lake Como The luxury hotel Villa Lario Resort is the perfect venue for your wedding. (for an Indian wedding). Please send us full information about civil marriage, accomodations around, pricelist and aviabitly. Thanks, An exclusive wedding at Lake Como is elegant and romantic. Many thanks. The reception was set for 6 - the bride/groom and both sets of parents - for an intimate candlelit dinner under the canopy of a weepy tree on the property. The right music will set the tone for the evening and keep your guests dancing and having fun all night. This Is How Much It Costs To Get Married In Lake Como, Italy The WOW effect is guaranteed. thanks a lot for your interest. I would like the prices of this villa and also any more of the villas in Lake Como if possible. I would like to know the packages and prices for a symbolic wedding in seltember 2017 for around 50 people. Should have approx. The stunning location and beautiful gardens overlooking Lake Como. looking forward to hearing back from you! For groups of 50 persons and over, ceremonies are only allowed when the Villa is closed to public visitors and therefore with the Villa booked in exclusive use. look forward to hearing from you. Looking for pricing for wedding packages for the dates of 09/10/11, or Sept. 10th, 2011. Hi Alessandra, Hi there As a wedding planner, one of the questions I get asked the most is 'How much does it cost to get married in Villa Balbianello?' Myself and my partner got engaged last week and are very interested in this venue for our wedding. Could you also advise on accommodation options. - access to the suites at 3pm - accommodation for 12 guests in the main villa, 6 suites. Please provide me with availability and pricing for a wedding in July 2018. Rochelle, Hi, Plan your wedding here. 2023 Wedinspire. I would also like to know the cost of exclusive rental for approx 80 guests, as well as food/drink prices. Please can you send me details and pictures of the Balbianello Villa for a wedding venue,please can you include prices as a must. I created this preset to preserve the best natural colors and contrast of the Lake Como area. You will amaze your guests who will be welcomed by the motto Fay ce que voudras (Do what you want) engraved on the floor of the porch. I am looking for pricing and available dates for April/May/June 2016 at Villa Balbianello. Getting married at Villa del Balbianello is possible with a symbolic or civil ceremony that can take place on the grounds of the Villa in one of the following areas: under the Loggia (the most panoramic point): for small wedding groups and outside opening days and times; in the Garden: for medium to large wedding groups. Some of them - like Villa d'Este - have become luxury hotels, while others provide exceptional activities for the whole family to enjoy. For priority enquiries please call our head office No. Elope Italy recommends Lake Como to clients that want a . 9 Most Beautiful Lake Como Villas & Gardens (+ How to Visit & Map) I have sent you an email The cost of a wedding in Villa del Balbianello depends on several factors such as guests number, day of the event, and your wedding choices. There is a lot to do close by Villa del Balbianello. Still, signing a contract with clear and precise terms and conditions with all vendors is necessary to ensure everything runs smoothly. Also chairs are on top and cost is Euros 10 + VAT 22% each. Warmest Regards We use cookies to optimize our website and our service. After all, youre on the beautiful Lake Como. Is it a requirement to stay at the villa? Hi, 9.1 Wonderful 447 reviews Price from $84 per night Check availability La Dolce Vista Tremezzo (0.8 miles from Villa Balbianello) A selection of our beloved weddings in pictures and films. with both the ceremony and reception to take place in the gardens over looking the lake. Can you tell me the current availability for March, April, May and June 2018. Here there is everything you need to know for your elopement or micro wedding at Villa del Balbianello on Lake Como. We would like to get married in a Catholic church nearby and perhaps transfer via taxi boat to the Villa- would this be possible?also entertainment woul be required. Many thanks. We sent you some information through email. Please could you send us some more details, rates etc.