Its only in the beginning that it gives you an illusion that theyre good to partner up with. The Mars person may have been violent with, or at least, mistreated the South Node person, so residual anger may exist between the two. At any rate, the South Node person did a lot to help the Sun person in a past life, and has now returned for repayment.. At the same time, the Pluto person may also feel somewhat drained by the relationship due to the intense focus and obsession on the Node person, and may feel Node person sucks the energy out of them. Well, Mars trine Pluto created the attraction, no doubt about. :), https://amazing-astrology.com/testimonials/thank-you/, Amazing Astrology - Tarot & Lenormand Readings Copyright 2023, All Rights Reserved, Hi! Also, the two of you may have conflicting needs in regards to home life and career life. Juno in Synastry - Astrology Anonymous Usually the house where Juno is placed, copies the qualities of a sign that occupies the house. Great article. Usually is the planet person the one that represents what Juno person in looking for in a relationship. Venus conjunct South Node is a karmic rope that was sewed with the desire to be reunited once again. Juno-Ascendant: The Juno person sees the Ascendant person as their ideal mate. His Juno/My Venus In nodal synastry, it is generally the node person who feels the connection more deeply, or at least, is more aware of the connection. Thanks! I wish you much love in this relationship! my Union conjunct his Moon Neptune conjunct SN in 12th house comes with a heavy cross to bear..for instance,I can identify with the framing of Mata Hara whether it is known or not, it recently came out from records long under seal, Mata Hari was set up in a double trap by the Misogynist French Secret agent and manipulated by the German secret services to cover up for their Intelligence failures and political incompetence causing the unnecessary deaths of thousands of French soldiers. South Node conjunct (North Node opposite) Aspects in Synastry After a while, they may grow a dependency for each other even though the relationship is dysfunctional. Seven Aspects For "Soul" in the Synastry Chart No other explanation needed! Recently I met a potential love relationship partner. Of course this is just a small piece of a larger puzzle as you have mentioned. That's definitely a partnership connection that is linked to humanitarian ideals. The first it was Mercury (me) conjunct NN (partner). I just did my synastry chart with my SO and we have 18 Juno Aspects. but those asteroid aspects stood out to me, especially the mutual Juno-node. I have my ascendent pisces conjunction with my bfs South node my descendent virgo conjucts his North node and Mars and my Mars libra conjuncts his moon and Jupiter capricorn conjucts his jupiter and Saturn Pisces conjuncts his Saturn so is this conjunction good ? Its archetype has been present since the earliest days. The Pluto person brings an intensity to the Node persons life, particularly the area of life the South Node represents in their chart. Use tab to navigate through the menu items. This isnt about a planet, but I discovered that a longtime coach I had who ended up not to have my best interests at heart has Nemesis on my South Node. How about SN conjunct Psyche? Also includes all about Chiron the healer, Lilith the rebel, Ceres the abundance nurturer, Pallas the justice warrior, Juno the attraction power, Vesta the perfectionist, Pholus the . Ceres is unconditional love. Some people use the words twin flame, soulmate, karmic partner, life partner, their . I know some orbs 4 and something seems are too wide, but works, I am sure, I was chek out in my life! Opposite my sun (2 degrees). Juno is often strongly placed in synastry charts of married couples. It may be the Child Asteroid conjunct another persons Moon. This has given me a lifetime of sorrow with relationships starting off with deep feelings of knowing a person from the minute we meet to being betrayed out of the blue this conjunction is extremely powerful and has given me life long problems trust issues. his Juno trine my Mars 3 degrees; All South Node connections bring with them a sense of familiarity and comfort. https://amazing-astrology.com/juno-true-love-spouse-part-1/, First tarot reading the most IMPORTANT thing. Thank you a lot!!!! . The relationship often starts off with magnetic attraction, distinct familiarities and a sense of meant to be. My Juno/His Asc. My Juno is conjunct my partners moon 0 and mars 1 and trine his venus, but the orb is probably too big 4(?). Juno Mercury and Juno conjunct in the synastry chart Both Mercury person and Juno person have a natural gift for communicating and working through any misunderstandings seemingly effortlessly. In synastry we have good planet aspects. Proudly created with Wix.com. Posts: 3058 From: UK Registered: Nov 2012: posted June 03, 2014 08:15 PM JUNO and PLANETS In SYNASTRY. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. In my chart her Juno Sag 11 degrees 8th house and my Sun in Leo 10 degree in 5th house and Jupiter in Aries 14 degrees 12th house. So Juno in Aries or Juno in 1st House can have similar interpretation Taurus/2nd House, Gemini/3rd House etc. Yes, we need to put on our proper loafers and walk out the dorr. Also includes all about Chiron the healer, Lilith the rebel, Ceres the abundance nurturer, Pallas the justice warrior, Juno the attraction power, Vesta the perfectionist, Pholus the catalyst for change and Eros the passionate love. In fact, the Neptune person may have been a sort of guru to the Node person, or vice versa. I was the only person he ever felt understood him, and hed often describe me as his ideal mate. He will shine joy and optimism wherever he goes. People with this placement find it hard to get rid of patterns and habits that do not serve them anymore. Either way, you feel comforted and nurtured by one another. https://amazing-astrology.com/testimonials/thank-you-for-the-reading/. Hi Rebecca, South Node Conjunct Pluto, Natal South Node Conjunct Pluto Transit This transit will arouse sentiments of jealously, obsession, and possessiveness in you. Hi! Other articles infer that the South Node was very kind to the planet person in a past life, and now, the planet person feels the need to pay the South Node person back in form of compliments, gifts, or activities related to the house in which the conjunction resides. My Neptune trine his asteroid Psyche 2 38 It was difficult for my own Scorpio moon. https://amazing-astrology.com/testimonials/amazing-synastry-reading/. Im Sag sun/Aries moon/Pisces asc/Scorpio merc & mars/Cap venus and hes Gem sun/Sag moon/Cancer asc/Gem merc & mars/Aries venus. The Pluto person may also end up feeling quite drained due to all of their focus on me. Juno Descendant: Possibility of having an ideal relationship between two people with this aspect increases tremendously. You will have learned lessons of pain, so it will not be as bad as those who have to learn it again. This connection indicates the South Node person may have been a restrictive or disciplinary force on the Saturn person in past life. My Psyche Parallel (like conjuction) his Eros 0 10 Graziedicuore, Rebecca! Here, your personality is strongly infused by the Sun's masculine energy. The South Node person most likely did something nice for the planet person in the past, and they are now back in the planet persons life, looking for payback. We had a painful break-up (which was due to religious differences), but he always told me he felt that hed be financially successful if we got married. With the Sun conjunct south node natal aspect, you are often very talented, but insecure and have a lot of self-doubt. Someones Uranus on your 7th house South Node brings a familiar energy to you; you are used to putting energy into your relationships and considering other peoples needs. Ten Planets Conjunct the South Node and What They Mean He shows me the utmost respect and cultivates my sense of self-respect. I was perhaps overbearing and dictatorial over him, and I definitely felt that I knew best, at least when it came to philosophy and religion. Also check what house Neptune rules in the Neptune persons chart. You can both nurture each other on a deep level. What a lucky couple. https://amazing-astrology.com/testimonials/your-reading-was-amazing/, WOW!!! Your conscious self and the mission of your soul blend together. It is as if when you two agree, you can finish off each others sentences. You know the person from the moment you see them, and the chemistry is haunting. His Juno/My Saturn. However, we still very much. My biggest question would be how to interpret mars square juno? Does this signify a mutual exchange? This is a mutually passionate, obsessive, transforming kind of aspect. Does this look karmic? I must admit, it was painful to see the truth, but I am glad that I finally did it! Does that make sense? Ten Conjunctions to the Vertex in Synastry - My Christian Psychic Your email address will not be published. The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes. The South Node person feels the Venus person understands them better than anyone, and the Venus person feels a sense of ease and comfort around the South Node person. I wasn't sure about my ex, but you gave me so good insight into our current situation!! The sexual pull was practically irresistible, and he is still (after 10 years) one of the best lovers Ive ever had. The Mars person may feel the Node person impedes upon the Mars persons actions. What if Juno conjunct Mars in synastry, Saturn opposition Juno in synastry. Inconjuncts in your own chart, or in the dynamic between two points with your chart and another person's chart, represent energies that struggle to find "common ground" because of very "different perspectives". Copyright [the-year] [site-link] | This website is intended for entertainment purposes only. The Descendant person greatly helps the Node person develop the qualities they need in order to grow. This synastry aspect indicates each person has developed the traits and qualities the other needs for their personal growth. Thank you! Linda McCartney's Juno is located .