Gift the video and watch an unforgettable reaction unfold! Video, 00:02:12, Isabel Oakeshott: Why I leaked Hancock's messages, Tears of relief after man found in Amazon jungle. What Happened to Cruising The Cut [Narrowboat Youtuber]. Foxes Afloat - YouTube Video, 00:01:37Thanks, but no big speech, in Ken Bruce's sign off, Tear gas fired at Greece train crash protesters. Will show it to Su", "Hi guys, I just got a VERY excited video call from So", "Thank you so much! The creeping TikTok bans. Travelled Britain by Narrowboat. She's also involved in planning and checking the route of the walks too, and also works on the Walks Around Britain radio series and podcast. Colin and Shaun enjoying a wintry walk with their dog. PatreonFoxes Afloat have Patreon with five-tier membership levels at an average monthly subscription of $17.4. Meet the Team - Walks Around Britain ", Colin and Shaun on the Leeds-Liverpool Canal. This is probably still a ways away from being accurate, but it at least gives you an idea as to what they could be earning from Patron. Living through the pandemic hasn't been easy. While he didn't miss much about the Castleford couple's previous life, Colin admitted he was devastated to give up radio broadcasting. Colin, a former radio DJ and gym owner, had been diagnosed with autism and realised that his busy lifestyle wasn't doing him any good. To view the purposes they believe they have legitimate interest for, or to object to this data processing use the vendor list link below. Foxes Afloat YouTuber joins ToneFM as Sunday show presenter Vikkie graduated with a Journalism degree in 2004. Foxes Afloat creating vlogs about boating, exploring Scotland, and Mental Hea Foxes Afloat Become a patron Select a membership level Crew Mate $2 / month Join or save 10% if you pay annually Become a Foxy Crew Mate! Colin and Shaun Dobson-Fox wanted a less stressful life and so decided to buy a top-end narrowboat with all mod cons. Foxes Afloat - YouTube The creeping TikTok bans. In this video, they talked about the idea of using the proceeds of selling Silver Fox to buy another narrowboat. Gallery | Foxes Afloat Never a dull moment when watching Colin and Shaun, whatever they do! Although, it`s usually quicker. Foxes Afloat: The canal boating YouTubers - BBC News How Much do Foxes Afloat Earn from their YouTube Channel? Star Colin Dobson-Fox See production, box office & company info Watch on Prime Video S1 included with Prime More watch options But something has changed with Foxes Afloat, and I wanted to update my readers about these changes below. Now, after many walks is a walking companion she is a presenter in her own right, having filmed a walk on her own for season six with our dog Mac. Colin was a Presenter at Trax FM until June 2019. Eli is a Mountain Leader, Outdoor Instructor, Mental Health Advocate, Writer and Public Speaker. "You do end up more chilled," says Colin. Colin and Shaun Dobson-Fox sold their house two years ago to move onto a narrowboat. I do not miss the 5am alarm clock. Share this page. Sometimes even she can't get the sound perfect whilst on the walks, so she is also responsible for the occasions where we have to re-record the audio for pieces to camera - called in the trade as ADR - and for adding spot effects like footsteps - called in the trade as folleying. Although its usually faster. Now, she's leading Walks Around Britain's sales and marketing department, overseeing our commercial opportunities and relationships with our business partners. "You are fending for yourself even if you are in a 57ft narrowboat.". Oh and what happens when a boat smashes into the side of your beautiful new narrow boat!The podcast episode is found on the usual podcast platformsTwitter/ Patreon/ Facebook/ IG/ Youtube: foxesafloat Facebook/ IG: onemomentpleasepodcastTRIGGER WARNING: Mental health discussion. Video, 00:00:36, Tears of relief after man found in Amazon jungle. Their YouTube channel Foxes Afloat now has more than 130,000 subscribers, making them celebrities in. Hey, Colin and Shaun here You may know us as the couple who sold our home and business to build a 57-foot canal narrowboat, Silver Fox, to live in. Beth is a TV presenter and journalist from Leeds. With a quirky take on life and travel, she regularly contributes articles and blog posts for tourism organisations in the UK and around the world - and she won the title Britains Best Travel Blogger in 2011. Yes, you can easily cancel or upgrade your pledge at any time! Watch on https://t.co/jlx4uMplaI and @PrimeVideo. Watch on https://t.co/jlx4uMplaI and @ PrimeVideo " Based in Sutherland, Scotland. Although I would say they are popular with their viewers, they still only have just over 28000 subscribers (probably because they have only been going around half the time Foxes Afloat have). This button displays the currently selected search type. As a member, you receive exclusive content, community access, behind-the-scenes updates, and the pride of fueling work that matters to you. How Much Does Foxes Afloat Make on YouTube?Colin Dobson and Shaun Dobson, owners of Foxes Afloat gave up their home and quit their jobs so they can live on a narrow boat in the waterways. They are now having a brand new narrowboat built and plan to move aboard full-time in the near future. If you look at another popular narrowboat channel Holly- The Cafe Boat, they have 137 patrons at the time of writing. Foxes Afloat @FoxesAfloat Follow @FoxesAfloat It's Shaun's birthday! Jack laughed so much! Video, 00:01:38At least 17 dead in Jakarta fuel storage depot fire, Australia's 'biggest drug bust' nets $700m of cocaine. He also blogs about mental health issues and living with Autism Spectrum Disorder. The canal boating YouTubers. The new owners of Foxes Afloats narrowboat Silver Fox are Derek and Pauline, a lovely elderly couple from the UK, who lived in Chicago since the year 2000 before moving back to the UK to buy and live on Silver Fox. Foxes Afloat has 139000 YouTube subscribers at the time of writing and often gets thousands of views on each video they make. Foxes Afloat Read about our approach to external linking. I myself wish Colin and Shaun of Foxes Afloat all the best in their future endeavours, whatever they may be. He passion is dogs - all dogs, but in particular our four Walks Around Britain dogs - Merlin, Mac, Mysti and Mocha. In a last-ditch attempt to save his mental health, Colin and partner Shaun sell their home, possessions, and quit their jobs, spending their life savings building a canal narrowboat to cruise the waterways of Great Britain. Colin was a Presenter at Rother FM until June 2019. St Helens suffered their first loss under Paul Wellens to Blake Austin's last-gasp drop goal. Order a personalised video from Foxes Afloat - memmo In 2009, she graduated from the University of Salford with a BA Hons in Performing Arts. It follows Colin, an autistic ex-radio presenter, and his husband, Shaun, who sold their home and built a brand new canal narrowboat named the Silver Fox. Video, 00:00:36Tears of relief after man found in Amazon jungle. They became household names when it came to Narrowboat based entertainment . Foxes Afloat has 7 days to respond. Video, 00:02:12, Isabel Oakeshott: Why I leaked Hancock's messages, Tears of relief after man found in Amazon jungle. Subscribe to get 10% off your next order. Read about our approach to external linking. From their Twitter, they already seem to be having a great time on Silver Fox and putting in the miles! What Happened to Foxes Afloat? - Canal Boat UK Foxes Afloat | creating vlogs about boating, exploring Scotland, and We're now in the far north Highlands of Scotland and have an amazing following on YouTube & Amazon Prime Video - Foxes Afloat We can . 5,559 talking about this. One of the original Nova Productions backroom boys. I owned my own gym and was a radio presenter. ExpensesIf we assume their production expenses and other costs relating to their channel account for 20% of their annual income.TaxesThey currently live in the United Kingdom, so they will pay about $45,322 total tax. "We actually stopped wearing watches and we don't watch the news. Some of our partners may process your data as a part of their legitimate business interest without asking for consent. She says, "Running is great, but it isn't for everyone, and the mental & physical health benefits of a good brisk walk in your local countryside shouldn't be underestimated. But by 2016, she started documenting her own camper van conversion, adventures and DIY jobs on her now. Video, 00:00:46, Hong Kong skyscraper fire seen on city's skyline, Watch: Matt Hancock message row in 83 seconds. Foxes Afloat on Twitter: "It's Shaun's birthday! He's celebrating The canal boating YouTubers. The BBC is not responsible for the content of external sites. Thank you so much. Thousands of celebrities, ready to record the perfect video message. Colin Dobson-Fox gave up the stationary life when he bought a boat with his husband Shaun in 2018 and set sail on a new life together. Colin and Shaun Dobson-Fox sold their house two years ago to move onto a narrowboat. Video, 00:01:03One-minute World News, Isabel Oakeshott: Why I leaked Hancock's messages. Colin and Shaun Dobson-Fox sold their house two years ago to move onto a narrowboat. Video creator. Video, 00:00:46, Hong Kong skyscraper fire seen on city's skyline, Watch: Matt Hancock message row in 83 seconds. Leah's interests and hobbies include dancing, especially in Ballroom and Latin, choreographing and reviewing films. Foxes Afloat on Twitter: "Why is Colin taking a bath out in the field Foxes Afloat Vlogger - Foxes Afloat 36 reviews About Foxes Afloat Hey, Colin and Shaun here You may know us as the couple who sold our home and business to build a 57-foot canal narrowboat, Silver Fox, to live in. This is a bit afield of my usual interviews, but I was fascinated by Colin's editing process as he takes over 40 hours of film and edits to a 15-30 minute vlog. Or by navigating to the user icon in the top right. Colin Dobson-Fox - media Narrowboat VS Barge: Whats the Difference? . he said 'no comment', A jury at Bradford Crown Court have heard details of police interviews given by Mohammed Taroos Khan, I tried the Sheffield takeaway crowned the best in the UK - and I've never tasted food like it before, Munchies was recently named the UK's best takeaway at the Just Eat awards, Yorkshire waterfall walks you have to try at least once in your life, We've compiled a list of the top 10 walking trails in Yorkshire, Met Office 24-hour weather warning for Yorkshire as region braced for '17 hours of continuous snow', A winter weather warning for snow and ice has been issued for Yorkshire by the Met Office, Residents speak out as 'armed police storm business' in Batley during dramatic 'raid', West Yorkshire Police are yet to confirm any details on the 'raid', Police statement as Yorkshire schoolboy who 'dropped a Quran' is sent death threats, The incident took place in Wakefield at Kettlethorpe High School. Video, 00:02:12Isabel Oakeshott: Why I leaked Hancock's messages, Tears of relief after man found in Amazon jungle. Content Creator of Foxes Afloat channel on YouTube. The creeping TikTok bans. She is a member of the Doncaster Youth Council representing Hayfield School and is one of two Members of the Youth Parliament (MYPs) for Doncaster - for which she spoke at the dispatch box at the House of Commons in 2018. "But my mental health was getting worse and worse, with anxiety and bouts of depression and maybe even self-harm. Exclusive Photos, Videos, and Status Updates. 10% Discount on Foxes Afloat Merchandise. But if things get too stressful, the pair have been able to move to a more peaceful spot. Video, 00:02:14, Up Next. How Much Does Foxes Afloat Make on YouTube? - YouTube "I did have a stressful life which would have killed me. Some have their own projects and join with us for a walk or two, whilst others are based at WAB HQ in Yorkshire working on the tv series, the website, social media, live streaming, DVDs and podcasts. All. Foxes Afloat - YouTube About Foxes Afloat. Our Latest Vlog We're in Bonnybridge on the Forth & Clyde Canal where Shaun's cooking a delicious fry-up breakfast while Colin's struggling with pronunciations and swearing at trolls Join us for some laughs and locks with a side of bacon & egg! The creeping TikTok bans, Hong Kong skyscraper fire seen on city's skyline. Visit Leah's movie review website here and her Twitter feed here. We joined them as they cruised along the Grand Union Canal, setting off from North Kilworth Marina in Leicestershire.