People tell me I'm condescending. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. A. ~~~ Follow your dream He was never allowed to become a firefighter. A Mexican fireman had two sons. "No silly, they use the dogs to find the fire hydrant!". A one-liner, also known as a punchline in some cases, is a truly remarkable form of a joke. I would not breed from this Officer. Funny As Hell Sayings:Exercise, Group 2. I have an inferiority complex, but it's not a very good one. Welcome to ChildFunwhere Play and Learning go Hand in Hand, Home Articles General 50 Firefighter Jokes Thatll Sure Spark a Laugh. An example of data being processed may be a unique identifier stored in a cookie. Q: How many firemen does it take to change a light bulb? Fire yourself up with these awesome jokes and puns on firefighters! What happened when the fire chief googled 'Ways to start a wildfire'? Then, a smoking hot girl walks by. 26. The fire-fighter looked a little closer. Here are 105. Yeah, thats why Im no longer a fireman.". I am originally from Indiana. Paramedics and EMTs can be staring down a life-or-death situation in the blink of an eye. She also works with Search Engine Optimization, so you could find Bored Panda's articles easier.Just's not only an avid equestrian, but she's also a walking encyclopedia. What holiday do firefighters refuse to celebrate? How can you tell when a firefighter is dead???? 3. (Pumper is another name for a fire engine that pumps water). The fire department and the firemen tried to save the bakery, but by the time they got there, things were already toast! How to fight a fire. Most of these cute one liners are from the iconic comedians and others are from random people. Whether you want to turn up the heat with fire one-liners or put out boredom fires with good flames jokes or simply enjoy the flaming humor to yourself. Keep your friends amused with these best fire puns that we've gathered for you. She said he was too spontaneous. Your feedback will help us improve the article. Little boy, says the fireman, I dont want to tell you how to run your fire truck, but if you were to tie that rope around the dogs neck I think you could go faster., The little boy says, Youre probably right mister, but then I wouldnt have a siren!. Theyre smoking. They use the dogs, she said firmly, to find the fire hydrant., A fireman is at the station house working outside on the fire truck when he notices a little boy next door. Q: What do fire fighters like with their cheese? Let's keep in touch and we'll send more your way. Fight boredom with iPhones and iPads here. Pilgrims. By not starting a fire in your kitchen. These jokes are popular year round and especially around Halloween time! Q. One-liners knock-knock jokes puns videos and things we think are worth sharing with other parents. Q. What direction does an elevator move in when its on fire?It goes up in flames! No, said another, hes just for good luck., A third child brought the argument to a close. How can one tell that there is a firefighter at a party?He will tell you about it. Cheeky Firefighter Jokes to Experience Good Cheer & Frivolity Cats and ladders How many firemen does it take to change a light bulb? My Dad used to say "always fight fire with fire", which is probably why he is no longer a firefighter. When the renowned shoe factory burned down, the firemen could only save the one shoe sole.Guess you could say, that it was the sole survivor! 83.94 % / 1221 votes. Why was the pandemic bad for the firefighters?Because they had to work in their homes! A third child concluded. But the firefighters were too late to reach and put it out. Why did the firefighter wear his gear out to dinner?Just in case the sauce on taco Tuesday was too fiery. Q: Why did the firefighter wear his gear out to dinner? What was the name of the firefighter who was also a famous soccer coach? He won't expect it back. I will give $50,000 to the engine company that brings them out safely!. A police officer caught two kids playing with a firework and a car battery. The cop brags, I'm the fastest one out of the three. Q: What kind of ears do pumpers have? It's the amount of time they have from meeting you, to telling you they are a volunteer firefighter. I studied a long time to become a doctor, but I didn't have any patients. Which superhero was the fire department always trying to recruit?Aquaman. Before long it exploded into flames and an alarm went out to fire departments from miles around. (Leans in real close) That means I talk down to people. What award do you give a firefighter? Weird children. WTF? Whats the most important thing you could hope to remember if youre a firefighter? We've put together a list of witty football one liner jokes, and puns to entertain you. And some of these descriptions are not retirement jokes! "Mr Graham sir, W. More 2 - A man calls the fire department and says, "Yes, I have just had my front yard landscaped, I ha. An ice cream truck spilled on the highway the rocky road really held up emergency responders. His mother didn't want to crush his dreams but she knew he would never be accepted. A: Aquaman. What kind of ears will a fire pumper truck have? Related Topics. Just think that there are jokes based on truth that can bring down governments, or jokes which make girl laugh. Ask her anything! Why doesn't the deputy firefighter look out of the window in the early morning? Another thing that might seem amusing is their bravery - you know, most of us arent half as brave as these ladies and gents, and to the regular folk, their thrill-seeking might seem a bit comical. Why do firefighters like the summer?Because they are used to the heat! Bored Panda works better on our iPhone app. 33. By eating a lot of fried foods at work. The firefighter says, That's nothing, I can run into a burning building and rescue someone in 30 seconds Here are some of the best firefighter jokes thatll sure spark a laugh. A: FireCRACKERS. Why did the firefighter wear his gear out to dinner? Why do firefighters help to remove cats and other animals from out of trees? You get down from a duck. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness. A crowed watched as the firefighter frantically pumped on the boys chest. A: Five Alarm Chili. 24. A little while goes by. Q: Why did the fireman wear suspenders? There are zero jokes about firefighters because they are all facts! A: It takes four. The firefighter was shocked when he got to know that one of his two sons had set fire to the building. Why are elephants excellent choices to be a firefighter or a fire chief? ), there definitely are some things that could seem funny about them. Why are there no picnic baskets at fire stations? His wife, concerned by his appearance, asks if something went wrong with his game. She let him set up an interview so he could be let down slowly. Joke my dad told me a long time ago, although I know he didn't create it. 180 School J okes Fireman Jokes More Fireman Jokes I tried being a fireman but I suffered burnout. Many of the firefighter uniform puns are supposed to be funny, but some can be offensive. Hey Pandas, Who Was Your Favorite Black History Month Icon You Learned About This BHM? One liner tags: attitude, communication, life. Q. Because then he wouldn't have anything to do in the afternoon. It didn't work. What is the name of the machine that firemen used to detect any fire?The fire distinguisher! It was a disco inferno. Firefighters do it with their hoses ! As the fire truck flies down the street, she sees her son attached to the top, yelling: Weyoweyoweyo ! Short Firefighter Jokes - One liners, wit and puns What award do you give a firefighter? You can explore firefighter engine reddit one liners, including funnies and gags. They must be saved! A: It was pretty in-tents. Q: Why are so many firefighters optimistic? Q. It was much harder to find sexy accountants, lawyers or plumbers. Q. Fire away! The Ghostbusters. Because then he wouldnt have anything to do in the afternoon. His men would follow him anywhere, but only out of curiosity. Q: Why are elephants such good firefighters? Girl in the bar: What do you do for a living?The firefighter: I make the six oclock news.. Neilas often finds himself lost in making music, sim racing, watching movies, TV Series and playing video games in his free time. This collection of jokes about firefighters is sure to bring a smile to your face. You're a hunk'a burnin' love. The Best Funny BBQ Quotes I've Ever Heard! Why were the Three Wise Men actually firemen? I dont understand how firefighters can trust a ladder theyre always up to something. 1. Why couldnt a man smell the smoke in his room? Why did the moth want to be a fireman? Lynette Gamble. Bien, gracias. The girl was wearing a firemans helmet. Q: What kind of women do firefighters get? As normal, don't expect any originality or hilarity So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness. Hey girl! A panic-stricken man explained to his doctor, "You have to help me, I think I'm shrinking." "Now settle down," the doctor calmly told him. What did the iceberg say to the incoming fireman? Did you hear about the fireman who was hurt rescuing a cat from a tree?He went out on a limb. This site uses cookies to personalize ads and to analyse web traffic, for more info please review our Privacy Policy. Flame grilled. "Hey man, put it out!". This collection of jokes about firefighters is sure to bring a smile to your face. Anyone want to know how many firemen and firefighters' jokes are there? She asks about love life. What gift did the fireman's son get as his Christmas gift? A: There was a traffic JAM. From firefighters putting out fires to firefighters rescuing kittens from trees, these jokes will have you laughing out loud. Q: Did you hear about the fire at the circus? Why was it taking so long for the fire fighters to get to the strawberry farm?There was a traffic jam. It's simple. Whos there? The Fire Chief searched for what causes fires on Google He got about 80,000 matches. What happened to the firefighter who wasn't doing well in his job? A: A fire alarm. What did the directions to the fire department ladder say? What starts with f and ends with k? How do you put out a fire? They keep going back the next day. I had to put my foot down. What sound do you hear when dragons sneeze?A fire alarm. Why should you never leave an open fire unattended? Me: I don't know when to quit. Why was the man who worked in a hydrant plant always late at his work?Because one cannot park near the place! Q: Why did the rookie bring his bowling ball to the fire station? Q: Why are the fires in Athens worse than those in the United States? Make your joke super short. A: He whistled Hail to the Chief whenever he walked into a room. Why did the fireman send ten puns to his friends? Wanna slide down my pole. Q: How did the contact the fire department about a fire? 3. What should you say when a firefighter is smoking a cigarette? What does CHAOS stand for? When do firefighters retire? What do you call a firefighters hat? All men are created equal then a few become firemen. Interviewer: You're hired. Start writing! Come on, they're basically real-life heroes, rescuing kittens, helping damsels in distress, and fighting fires, among all the other things they do! Why did the firemen need ear plugs to fight a fire at the tennis equipment factory?It was known for the racket it made. Whats the difference between an electrician and a firefighter? NindyaDerisa1318. (Racket is another way to say something is loud). Why is My 3 Year Old So Mean & When to Worry About It? A: He got fired. American football is a fascinating sport that keeps spectators on the edge of their seats. To view the purposes they believe they have legitimate interest for, or to object to this data processing use the vendor list link below. I met this woman today who kept demanding I shave her baby. Firetruck. One dark night outside a small town, a fire started inside the local chemical plant. In the world of magic, what could you also call a water bender?You could call him or her a firefighter! Which superhero was the fire department always trying to recruit? What sports team do firefighters root against? Firefighters are known for their positivity. A fire broke out at a cold-medicine factory on the outskirts of town thankfully, there was no congestion on the way. And yours, Jimmy ?" Funny Fire Jokes A police officer says to a couple, "I'm sorry to tell you this, but your son set the school on fire". Some of the dirty witze and dark jokes are funny, but use them with caution in real life. What happened when the fire chief googled 'Ways to start a wildfire'?He got around 100,000 matches! What starts most household fires? Firefighter jokes and firefighter humor. What do you call the heroic fireman who was featured on the evening TV news? Well, the Chief had a heart attack and died on the 4th hole, he said. El bombero y el barco tienen cascos Because they dont want to get burned twice. "Whenever I ask my firefighter sister how her job is going, she always replies that her job is lit! "Stop, drop, and pass the rolls.". Noah who? Employee They Disrespected, I Used AI To See What These 30 Popular Cartoon Characters Would Look Like In Real Life, And Here's The Result (New Pics), People Are Roasting Airbnb For Getting Completely Out Of Hand, Here Are 30 Of The Most Savage Tweets, Employee Laughs In Boss' Face For Saying It's "Unethical" To Make Plans After Work, Takes The Case To The Director, "Lost In History": 50 Pictures That Shed A New Light On Our Past, 50 Frightening Pics That Make Us Want To Stay As Far Away From The Ocean As Possible (New Pics), 100 Country Jokes To Kindle Your Wanderlust, Its Time For The Best Parenting Tweets Of The Month, And Here Are 35 That Might Crack You Up, This Online Group Is Dedicated To Things That Are Inexplicably Satisfying, Here Are 50 Of The Best Ones (New Pics), The Best And Worst Transformations Seen During School Reunions, As Shared By These 30 Internet Users, Employee Maliciously Complies To Work Only His 8 1/2 Hours, Makes The Company Lose $85k Per Year, I Felt So Shaken Up: Woman Leaves Family Trip After Eavesdropping On Husbands Conversation With Mother-In-Law, Chefs Are Sharing 30 Common Cooking Mistakes We Need To Avoid, 50 Times Signs Were So Funny, People Had To Share Them On This Facebook Page, "Lost In History": 50 Pictures That Might Change Your Perspective On The 20th Century (New Pics), Woman Buys Ex-Hoarder's Home With All Of Their Belongings, Spends 4 Years Cleaning When Relatives Start Demanding Heirlooms They Didn't Want, "An Entitled Mother Insists That I 'Share' My Nintendo Switch With Her Child On My Flight", This Artist Crochets And Designs Cute And Funky Cat Hats Inspired By Historic Figures, Music Legends, Movie Characters, And Other Things (38 Pics), Each Of My Mandalas Is Designed For A Particular Baby, And Here Are My Latest 38 Photographs From The Series: The Kids Of The Sun (38 New Pics), Hey Pandas, Tell Us About Your Worst Birthday Ever, This Artist Specializes In Creating Tiny Animal Portraits, And Here's Some Of His Work (18 Pics), 22 Powerful Works of Art As A Response To The Disastrous Earthquake In Turkey, As A Digital Artist, I Can Create An Alternative Reality Representing The World Of Dreams And This Is How It Looks (28 Pics), Dad Overhears A Conversation Between His New Wife And His Son, Cancels The Mothers Day Celebration Hed Planned, Someone Asks "What Makes You Not Want To Have Kids?" Why did the fireman say that humans are like fire?Because if you don't give them oxygen, they die! What is the type of award that one should give a firefighter?He should be given an extinguished one! Save the cups cries George. What was the movie Firestarter really about? Who rides a horse to every fire call?The fire marshal. A fireman kicks down the door of a house and carries the family out 1 by 1, but there is no fire. How should you fight a fire? Get EVERY Halloween joke youll ever need right now and access them anytime on your PC, phone, tablet, Kindle or other device forever! (charge a hose is the term for filling a hose with water). A fireman came home from work one day and told his wife and said, "You know, we have a wonderful system at the fire station: "BELL 1 rings and we all put on our jackets. What were the two sons of the Spanish firemen named?They were named Jos and HoseB! After two more hours of attacking the fire, the president of the company offered $100,000 to the engine company that could bring out the companys secret files. A fire broke out at a cold-medicine factory on the outskirts of town.Thankfully, there was no congestion on the way. The cop and firefighter are checking out heaven together. But after that, it was just hit the ball, drag the Chief, hit the ball, drag the Chief.. Three to cut a hole in the roof and one to change out the bulb. ~~~ And on the eighth day GOD made firefighters.. Bustin' ourssavin' yours. Why did the man hug the fire exit and said everything was ok?It had a sign that said it was alarmed. What did the restaurant owner say when a firefighter, a rabbi, and a policeman walked into his restaurant?He sighed and realized that his life was a joke! A: He heard that drink refills were on the house. The end of a fire. I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me. The Chief and his Deputy went golfing together one Saturday morning, as they have done since they were cadets 24 years ago. Why does a firefighter love eating Tamale? (Closed), I Create Functional And Decorative Art On Functional Items That People Can Use Every Day, And Here Are My Newest 23 Works, Hey Pandas, What Are Your Most Useful Travel Tips? That way, when I do criticize him, I'm a mile away and I have his shoes. 45+ Creative Orange Puns That Will Brighten Your Day, 80 Creative Dinosaur Puns That Will Make You Roar. Q. Why do firefighters slide down the pole at a firestation? Q: Why was the firefighter always carrying a calendar with him? There are also campfire puns for kids 5 year olds boys and girls. #7. A: The AFD. In seeking a retirement job you may be unfamiliar with the current argot (sic) of the profession. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us! 5. I was taking care of my friend's snake while he was on vacation, but somehow it crawled into our freezer and died. Jokes4us.com Privacy Policy. Surprisingly, she picked him up and he gave her the news that he got the job. With great amazement water was pooring from the boys mouth. "The fireman looked at my burning car and said, Any idea how it started? I said, I just had to use my keys.". It's autumn, not long before the clocks change, and Halloween is around the corner. We're throwing him a farewell party and want to have a funny pun written on the wall. The typical positions held in a local fire department include Volunteer firefighter, Probationary firefighter, Firefighter/EMT, Firefighter/Paramedic, Driver Engineer, Lieutenant, Captain, Battalion Chief, Assistant Chief, and Fire Chief. A firefighter swam out and pulled the boy up onto the beach and began CPR. Charles Lamb. Here are some famous one liner jokes that can easily lift your spirits. Q: Who rides a horse to every fire call? Joyous, the chemical company president announced that he would double the reward to $200,000 and walked over to personally thank each of the volunteers. "When I tell people that I work in the fire department, they say it is cool. As soon as the chief heard this, he ordered the firemen to strengthen their attack on the blaze. Because theyre good at their jobs. What gift did the fireman's son get as his Christmas gift?He got a ladder from his father! Why was the fireman depressed and sad one day? We Didnt Start the Fire. Why dont most firefighters smoke? Noah. What?!? What was the name of the firefighter who was also a famous soccer coach?His name was Hose Mourinho! Why couldnt a man smell the smoke in his room?Hed burnt his nostril hair! Some of our partners may process your data as a part of their legitimate business interest without asking for consent. Mr Graham sir White Hart Lane is on fire The cups man. Q: Why do fire departments have Dalmatians? What did the man say when the fireman asked him how to reach his house on fire?He asked them to come to him via the red fire truck! Why do they weigh fire fighters every day? Why did the man hug the fire exit and said everything was ok? JOIN OUR FAST-PACED COMPANY - We have no time to train you. Nothing can extinguish my love for you. If you have a youngster interested in fighting fires and fire trucks, then share these jokes for a few laughs.