- (said when a host forces a contestant to give them an answer quickly or they will get a strike), "(insert number) answer(s) better/will/can beat it. ", Host Introduction #2: "And now, here's the star of the Family Feud, (MR.) RICHARD DAWSON!!!" [buzzer] Dawson[to the other family]: Name something made of leather that a cowboy uses. Harvey: Name something in their homes that people always keep hitting. - Ray Combs from the first half of the 1992 pilot, "(Ray holding the microphone saying "Thank you!") What, what is "upine", this is the greatest answer ever heard, I steal you, I steal you, I think it is the #1. He was a producer in the beginning of the show, and he helped steer and guide the way that we went, and he and I fall a lot of times, but I tell you, that he is important, and I should acknowledge him, because he was the one, with me, that, we said, "Let anybody come on this show, anyone that could play this game, no matter what color or creed, no matter if they're in a wheelchair or they have no sight!". 20 Free Family Feud Templates (Word, PDF & PowerPoint) - Document Formats Harvey: How long could you go without buying something new. You said "kickball"! Write and run a set of commands to automate . "Harvey: Bald?Contestant: I'm offended.Harvey:Damn. I Know! Harvey: Instead of a casket, name something a person might choose to be buried in Harvey: (starts laughing) In a---In a-- Let's see here. ", 1992 Pilot (Second Half): First Published 05/06/20 07:36. read transcript. I'm sorry. Now, here's the star of our show, RICHARD KARN!!! Thank you very much. "Five dollars a point, total of $(XXX,)XXX dollars, and they are coming back to play again on Family Feud." - Ray Combs (whenever a strike was gotten or an answer scored zero in Fast Money), "You're over 100." Harvey: Yeah, look at her answers you think you think that's shocking. HOO! While Ray wont be around for this revival of the Feud, we will remember him for being part of our family, and we will miss him. - Louie Anderson (commemorating former Feud host Ray Combs, who died in 1996, in the premiere episode of the 1999 revival), Hi, folks. ", 2006 Gameshow Marathon episode: Now, shh, shh, shh! Just look at me." Hollywood, CA. Celebrity Family Feud Revival (2015Present): Burton: "It's time for Celebrity Family Feud! How the scantily clad mean you're naked, if they're scantily clad, you have own a little bit of clothing on. O'Hurley: We asked 100 womenname a place you'd hate to discover you were growing hair. Family Feud is a classic television game show that premiered in 1976 and continues airing today. I'm gonna ask you 5 Bullseye questions, each increasing value by $1,000, which means you could win up to $30,000." It doesn't matter I'm a pastor's wife, a ticket to Hell is worth $20,000! - Louie Anderson and Richard Karn(said during the Triple Round, to a controlling/opposing family whose bank may or may not have enough points to win, from 1999-2003), "If it's up there, (and you have enough points,)you'll play for $10,000/$20,000. That's the wrong show!" [laughter from audience] You never know, Ray. Harvey: Name a place people like to escape to.Contestant: A drunken state!Harvey:*looks up with a 'what the hell' expression*. Dawson: During what months of pregnancy does a woman begin to look pregnant? [buzzer]. PDF Family Feud Preview.fdx Script - Gospel scripts O'Hurley: Name something women get tired of carrying.Contestant: A wig. I said, "God.". Alright, today we got great actors versus great directors. Come on back and see us." If you said the number 1 answer is (insert answer) [off-screen arrow/dart hits the Bullseye], you('ve) hit the Bullseye (on The New Family Feud)! Introducing (our returning champions,) the (insert family #1), ready for action! (wild cheers and applause continue) Stop, please. Because, if it's not up there, there's not enough points, so the other team wins." It's a complete cycle, my friend. My aunt & uncle. - Ray Combs (on a Face-Off during the Triple Round if time runs short) Sometimes, "quickly" is replaced with a synonym for that word such as "faster". Combs:[during Fast Money]Give me a word that describes thunder. If not, (and there's enough points,) they'll play for $10,000/$20,000. Mike:(buzzes in)Shit. (I hope you had fun!) Karn: Name a country other than the US that is admirable.Contestant's family:Africa or Europe. Combs: You know, the #1 answer was "Barks". Hollywood, California, 90028. - Gene Wood (1976-1980) - Version A. Richard: If you and your family want to be on Family Feud. Write to: Family Feud Contestants 6430 Sunset Blvd. . Give me the most popular answer." That's very touching, but I'm double parked now, and so, we have to get on with this. It could happen." Combs:[during Fast Money]A person's last request. (insert two winning family members). - Richard Karn (going to a final commercial break before Fast Money is played; 2003-2006), "I need two people for Fast Money. [While Contestant 2 is up, the show takes a five-minute delay due to Dawson's struggles to say the question due to his laughter over the "September" answer. (Gets buzzed, his sister said it)Contestant: Gynecologist. That said, the show *does* rerack questions. Here's the question." (cue laughter, collective facepalms, and Harvey's WTF face) can I say that? Thank you. Thank you! (scored 3 points). STEVE walks out to family feud music. You, (insert second winning family member), get out of here! Manage all your favorite fandoms in one place! The sex jelly that you use. [Contestant 2] Oh, I've got a good answer to that [laughs]. - Ray Combs (going into a commercial from 1989-1994), "We'll meet the (family #2) when we come back." Playing against (all the way from (city, state),) the (insert family #2)(, on yourmarks (first and half of second season only))! Karn: Name a famous astronaut.Contestant: Neil Young. It's time to play Fast Money for WINNING TEAM: $10,000/$20,000!" If I look happy tonight, I am. (And) (We'll) See you next time ((on Family Feud,) everybody/folks)." She said, "I never presumed to tell anyone who could make a rainbow what color to make children! - Richard Dawson, Ray Combs, and John O'Hurley (when a strike has gotten), "That takes us to the end of this round. - Ray Combs (coming out of the commercial break on occasion), "(insert score recap). Pow! Oh ho! Yeah. Harvey: Specifically, the kool-aid pitcher. Contestant: I'm a product development consultant,and Steve Harvey is touching me!Harvey:*jumps back, startled*Did that sound like a lawsuit to y'all? Combs: Their husbands? Harvey: You gonna sit up here on national TV and say "nekkid", and then point at the damn board like we gonna let you get away with it! I'm gonna say a few words at the end. (applause) Thank you, please. - said before the second contestant plays Fast Money, "Let's remind everyone of (insert name)'s answers!" (audience applause) Take a nice round of applause on that! - Ray Combs (on the first Face-Off question from 1988-1992), "For this question only, we surveyed/asked 100 Men/Women. SCRIPT-FOR-FAMILY-FEUD.pdf - SCRIPT FOR FAMILY FEUD - ILS - Course Hero (laughter from the studio audience)Let's get started, let's play the Feud." You're a great sensation. Mark created several game shows, including The Price is Right, Match Game, and of course, Family Feud. (Upon the Champion's 5th and final game for the car), (not only your family wins the game,)your family wins the car." Contestant: The bottom part. Harvey: One of them is cry everything. [ Joe walks up to the main podium, but Beldar walks in too far ] Okay, Doctor.. we're gonna need a little more room, big fella.. [ guides him to his side of the podium ] There you go, stand behind this line.. I gotta tell you. Harvey: So, you thought that this answer would be just fine, in front of your mama and daddy and then your 90-year-old grandfather. The number 2 answer is Butter. Combs:[during Fast Money]A position on a football team. Go back (to the podium)! Contestant withPatoisaccent: Richard, Me gonna go alone and say "Arange". ", Its time to play Family Feud! - said since 2003, 20032006: Family Feud - SNL Transcripts Tonight There were more bad answers, including Spain, Fiji, Armenia and Saudi Arabia. Thank you! What a life? Don't put no iced tea in that! O'Hurley: Name a type of business that never seems to be open when you need it.Contestant: 7-11. What is found in nearly every refrigerator? - Richard Dawson (going to a commercial; 1976-1985 and 1994-1995), "The Feud has begun, but we're going all the way to 300, and somebody's playing for $5,000/$10,000. - said before the start of the second half of the Fast Money round, "(buzz-buzz) Try again!" "Welcome to the newFamily Feud Challenge! Come on, let's me and you stand here. - Steve Harvey (said after the first half of Celebrity Family Feud). Oh hell, yeah. If you live in or planning to visit Southern California,call this number." We will miss you, Richard. ", "If you plan on being in the Los Angeles Area and would like you and your family like to become a contestant on Family Feud, send a postcard to: Family Feud (Contestants), 6430 Sunset Blvd. Is the Steve Harvey-hosted Family Feud scripted? - Quora Harvey:You shut up, lady. Dawson: Give me a slang name for policeman. - Richard Karn, John O'Hurley, and Steve Harvey, "For this survey, we're asking/we'll ask youfor the Top/Number One answer only. O'Hurley: Name a TV show a man should be embarrased that he watches.Contestant:The Andy Griffith Show. I was the first one to buzz in, so I'll just take my time answering this. - Richard Karn (going to a final commercial break before Fast Money is played; 2003-2006), "Who's playing? THE NOGYS!" (From/All the way from (insert city and state,), (Returning for their (x) day, with (a total of)$XX,XXX,), you're still alive." And I asked my mother about it; I said, "Is there something wrong?". - Louie Anderson and Richard Karn (said during the Triple Round, on a steal whose bank whether or not they may have enough points to win, from 1999-2003), "I'm only going to read the question once to you two." 58 Best Family Feud Questions and Answers for Work in 2023 - team building Mama's Family; s1e5 - Family Feud - script; Search. The first family to reach 500 points takes home the Jackpot, plus a trip to the Family Circle Cup Tennis Tournament in Charleston, South Carolina this April." Richard served as a panelist on Match Game, of which became an inspiration for the Feud. Leading the team is the new next host of "The Tonight Show" Jimmy Fallon! [strike]. And there was every color you could imagine, and I'd not seen that in England. Harvey: Name the month when you do your spring cleaning. Subscribe for more http://bit.ly/BONUSROUNDWatch 6 FUNNY TIMES STEVE HARVEY WENT OF SCRIPT On Family Feud | Bonus RoundFollow on Bonus Round on Facebook . 3. Survey says! (Upon the Champion's 5th and final game for the car), your family steals, your family wins the game/$XXX,XXX. [buzzer] You're a little strange. Playing against the Roderick Family: Brande, Debbie, Walter, Jason and Betty, on your marks! In the Continental U.S., call [[6]]. - Richard Karn (going into a second commercial break from 2002-2003), "Remember, our goal is 300 points, so don't go away, we'll be right back." Combs:[during Fast Money]A city in Mexico. I really thank you. O'Hurley: Name a way which you can make bathing a sexy experience. You come over here with me. I've never DREAMED I would ever have a job where so many people could touch me, and I could touch them. I've done lots and lots of jobs, and I've never, ever had a job like Family Feud. Try to give me the most popular answer. O'Hurley: Name something that a fed-up wife might finally tell her husband to do for himself.Contestant: Umsatisfy himself. If you are a fan of this game, you probably understand its popular catchy phrases, usually followed by a buzzer sound. Contestant: Orange. (insert two winning family members). "- Ray Combs on the first episode of the Bullseye Round from The New Family Feud in 1992, "Welcome to the Family Feud. Come here, give the animal right here. N-E-K-K-I-D. (pointing at the board and imitating the sound of a answer been up there)Bing. You need to focus and concentrate to get the money. Harvey: Name something a burglar would not want to see when he breaks into a house.Contestant: NAKED GRANDMA!Harvey: NakedHuh?Contestant: I wouldn't want to see that, either.Harvey:I know you're right, okay, no one want to see a naked grandma, what is the chances, if you break into a house and found out grandma in there, I am naked, look for naked grandma in the house, outside in the woods, in the blanket, it is the occupant person. This preview shows page 1 - 2 out of 2 pages. Let's make sure the board is cleared. To win, you must guess answers on the board and the player with the most points after three rounds goes into the Fast Money round! Don't let him/her see the clock. After seven failed attempts, Richard finally resumes.]. Boy have we got a great show for you! "Hey! - Ray Combs/Richard Dawson (when the winning family member passed on "Blank" answer and got no points in Fast Money), "What did the/our survey say?" Answer (1 of 4): .Yes and no. Since its launching, the "Feud" has gone through many changes, from different emcees to cancellations, revivals, and the move to syndication. Dawson: Name a part of a telephone. Here are the rules of the game: First, we will assume that player 1 always gets the right to try to make the first guess. (insert winning family) are going for the money/(insert money amount) right after (we watch) this." He was also known for his humor, and was very loyal to our viewers. [time's up buzzer] Oh, to hell with that! We're starting our brand-new season of Family Feud, and to help us celebrate, we're gonna introduce an exciting new game. Listen. Playing against (our challengers,) the (insert family #2), on your marks! Karn: Name something you feel before you buy it.Contestant: Excited. A Penis, oh, we gonna keeping that answer. I know where you're at, man. If you said Milk, you had the Bullseye answer. (We'll)See ya/you (here)on the (Family) Feud. Harvey: We asked one hundred women, name a reason you'd dump a guy. (smacks lips) The first time I ever saw people of any color, was when D-Day left from my hometown in England, to go and free Europe from the war. Let's start the (NEW) FAMILY FEUD!!!! O'Hurley: Besides America, name a country that starts with the letter A.Contestant 1:Asia.Contestant 2:Amsterdam. Harvey: Wehave a new device now called YouTube, you will be a amazing star. When we come back, we'll play Fast Money and a chance for $20,000." And now, here's your host, RICKI LAKE!!! All right. If you said the Number One answer is (insert Bullseye Answer), you hit the Bullseye!" - John O'Hurley (on occasion from 2006-2010), "(We surveyed 100 people,) Top (insert number) answers on the board." Combs: We asked 100 women, name something women borrow from each other. - Ray Combs after the first family member gets over 200 points on the first try, "Come out here and hug 'em!" Combs: Name a good place to keep a second phone. O'Hurley: Name a famous Carey (or Cary/Carrie).Contestant:John Kerry. Good ain't gonna sound right, the medical term is almost worse a slang term would at least make your ding-a-ling something. We have two great families(, and they're) ready to battle it out for the chance that one of them may/to win up to/might win a jackpot that could be worth $20,000. (Ready for action!) - said during Fast Money. Contestant: She hiding somewhere, or a weapon. For Steve Harvey's first year of hosting, Joey Fatone opens the show by saying the name of the game show, his own name and location.). Let's go to Billy. Let's start the FAMILY FEUD! The original host was Richard Dawson, but Steve Harvey runs the show today! Contestant 2: Ham. - Ray Combs (1988-1994), "(I love this game!) O'Hurley: Name the fastest-selling drug.Contestant:Marijuana. (insert two winning family members). Dawson: Besides a bird, something in a birdcage. Dawson:[laughs along with audience]This man's flying airplanes for us. What you ain't gonna do is drag me into your little nasty world! Now today, we have two families going to do battle for the chance at playing Fast Money, for a jackpot that could be worth more than $5,000! Note: From 2011-13, Joey Fatone says his own name seen above for this introduction.