douluo dalu fanfiction webnovel - sondacasa.vilagarcia.gal The Spirit Hall is being threatened of it's position! Ten thousand years later, ice has melted. It also has a unique Pokemon story. After his death, he did not expect that he would not only be able to preserve his memories, but also get into one of his favorite universes. Joseph: " MARRY? His presence shining to the utmost greatness! The original characters and plot are the property of the author of this story. First World: Douluo Dalu 1 The system to help him with that along with the magical space from the wish he doesn't rememberReleases ScheduleMass Release every monthNote: I will skip most fight scenes as it would take a lot of time and effort to write them and most readers skip them (personal experience).I will also skip almost all 18+ scenes as they take more effort to write than fight scenes.This novel is a fanfic of the original Douluo Dalu by Tang Jia San Shao.The cover of this book is taken from the net so please inform me if you want it taken down. Gu Yuena: " Papa, I am in love with Tang Wulin." 2. Reincarnating in the world of Douluo Dalu, he discovered that he had a powerful bloodline and gained several mysterious techniques. First World: Douluo Dalu 1 Like always, I don't know anything from the douluo dalu original novek as its rights are to the author, Tang Jia San Shao. BITE ME ,I HAVE NO IDEA OF WHAT I AM DOING Growing stronger as his harem does.Warning: There would be lemons as they are part important of the story but don't expect lemons in every chapter as it has its own plot.https://www.patreon.com/vdve, instagram tiktok twitter facebook youtube, Translators & Editors Commercial Audio business Help & Service DMCA Notification Webnovel Forum Online service Vulnerability Report, Tags Download Apps Be an Author Help Center Privacy Policy Terms of Service Keywords Affiliate. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any copyrighted material. Joseph: " Go get an inheritance from a god and then come back. Reconstructing the spiritGamers mind has been acquired. : "Oh! Fan fic of a manga called "Douluo Dalu". 'He' was hailed as the strongest and unparalleled god. The system enable. I am new to writing and would love to hear everyone's advice/tips or wishes! https://discord.gg/tAuGhpj So if grammar and story is messed up. Check out my other Fan Fic as well. ----------------------------- I don't own the characters except for the one I created myself. Snow Empress: " Daddy, I always want to be with you." When the supreme power met the heavenly weapon, In the loftiest Palace of Douluo, Lu Yuan wore a crown on his head and declared seriously: In this era, Martial Soul hall is destined to unite the continent! ----------------------------- When he was asleep in his small house, Shirou suddenly woke up in a very wide expanse of meadow with a light that said that he had good news. - Please give my story a proper review. MALE LEAD Urban Eastern Games Fantasy Sci-fi ACG Horror Sports, FEMALE LEAD Urban Fantasy History Teen LGBT+ Sci-fi General Chereads, Romance Action Urban Eastern Fantasy School LGBT+ Sci-Fi Comedy, Magic Wuxia Horror History Transmigration Harem Adventure Drama Mystery, Inspiring Cooking Slice-of-Life Sports Diabolical, Anime & Comics Video Games Celebrities Music & Bands Movies Book&Literature TV Theater Others, Novels ranking Comics ranking Fan-fic ranking, After a car accident, the college student Cheng Tian died on Earth but mysteriously transmigrated to a cultivation world.However, the atheist Cheng Tian could not imagine that not only had he transmigrated, but he arrived in the Douluo Continent 50 years before Tang San's ascension. So coming to the question, Do you want to live or die and reincarnate in another world?" See my patreon below if you wish to continue reading while supporting me. -Pictures are copied from Google. However, this was not the end for him. Well, the fact that the universe of buns did not fall asleep, it does not matter, there are paws; there are claws, everything that I need, I will take myself, because I will enjoy this life to the fullest. When the Golden Dragon met the God-slayer's Spear. The long life of the dragon made him extremely lonely, and finally chose to fall asleep. See how a boy travels around the Douluo Continent, aspiring to the top while revealing the secrets inside. ----------------------------- Taufik Kurniawan Pa@treon link: Xuan Yan: "The rules are good, but you choose the wrong opponent for the wish." ENJOY THIS IF YOU CAN!!!!! What if the greatest support clan in the world gave birth to a child who possessed the strongest offensive spirit? ''Wait!'' Heir of the Star! Is it for Destruction or Salvation I don't know anything that you recognize all rights go to the author. are the property of their respective owners, Tang Jia San Shao and Hiro Mashima. 500 million years later, Ao Tian woke up and found that this planet had been ruled by humans, and one of the continents was called Douluo Continent. Link: He needs to be at least able to put a scratch on me to take you from here!" Not only that, but he also had an inheritance from one of his favorite characters, Madara!Now Cheng Tian will travel the Douluo Continent under Madara's name, testing the magnificent abilities of that shinobi while trying to deal with his personality. Please read directly. The Black Dragon of Apocalypse spread his wings of darkness over the world of Doulou Dalu The fifth slash? Sovereign of the Stars! (Book contains incest and ecchi. Huo Yuhao: " Esteemed Great Grandfather, I was wondering if I could make Snow Empress my spirit soul." Joseph: " AHH! _________________________________________________________________________________________________________ What god realm, god king, slap it with one paw! To hell with it! --- Things to do: What if the greatest support clan in the world gave birth to a child who possessed the strongest offensive spirit? Joseph: " Finally! If there was one thing that was unusual about him then it was his death. 3.1M Views 82 Chs Content 4.4 116 ratings NO.200+ SUPPORT Synopsis Following the Douluo Dalu story with a different story and events for which he doesn't know why?? (https://www.pinterest.co.uk/1825KIMIHITO/kimihito-tattoo-design-tattoo-1825-amsterdam/), [Ding!] (Note: Yu Long will not follow Tang San and the others. Soul Land/ FanFiction Archive | FanFiction original Reincarnated in my own Douluo Dalu Fanfiction?! Michael, the Air Chief Marshal of United Nations Military dies while on active duty and is given the chance to reincarnate into the world of Douluo Dalu 2. I am new to writing and would love to hear everyone's advice/tips or wishes! Observe how Ning Bai, big brother of Ning Rongrong aim to be at the top. [Do you want to bind it with your soul!] This fanfic is something I found in Chinese site. The Mc doesn't like Tang San a bit . He said as he closed our distance while my foot was staggering stepping in a backward way. Sorry about the earlier chapters, it is a mix of inexperienced writing and my virginity disease. WELL, I DON'T CARE! A single slash to separate the heaven and earth, two slashes to destroy the sun and moon, three slashes to annihilate a world, and four slashes to obliterate the universe. Revive yer self on the other "other" World A Valkyrie from Asgard gets killed and gets reincarnated WITH her powers. But I am improving myself. https://www.patreon.com/VoidKingscrown Author's note: We Don't Own Any Character or World in This Story Except Our OC!! Original Chinese raw site for Ultimate Douluo. No one knew where exactly he came from or anything about his possible relatives,or so it is said A girl named ming jia ying from country A Updates: 5 per week/10 Max. ---One chapter a day and support this fanfic with power stones if you like it--- ''Wait!'' Joseph: " LOVE? I only own the extremely poor photoshopping effects that I added to it! - I accept a suggestion, but no spam! soul system ningrongrong +11 more # 3 Duoluo :A Girl Born To Be Queen by Anika Ani 23.7K 747 19 Sorry, no description , please read the story to know more, thanks for reading. Read Douluo Dalu Fanfiction Stories - Webnovel I am the god of all swords, a dragonblood warrior and possessor of the strongest body. He awakens a system when aged 3. First novel, please cut me some slack. DISCLAIMER: I do not own the cover image, @momoco_haru does. What? Cover Photo does not belong to me, I nicked it from someone on deviant art. --- Joseph: "AHH! Find out more on the next episode of Dragon Ball Z!! "" When the supreme power met the heavenly weapon, In the loftiest Palace of Douluo, Lu Yuan wore a crown on his head and declared seriously: In this era, Martial Soul hall is destined to unite the continent! I DON'T OWN ANYTHING. First World: Douluo Dalu 1 I don't know who made it because I just found it randomly on Google. -English is not my first language so sorry in advance if WENG LIN had sharp mind so after study he started to read novel. See how he cultivates girls instead of spirit power, acquiring their powers and boosting his own. Nah I'm just kidding ;b Link: Note: been busy IRL and updating the novel become unstable for now, Shirou is a teenager who lives in loneliness and emptiness. His only wish was to venture throughout the world to see the many wonders of it. They hurriedly brought it back to the institute for hatching. Joseph: " MARRY? See how a boy travels around the Douluo Continent, aspiring to the top while revealing the secrets inside. --------------------------------------------------- -English is not my first language. P. S. Yeah, the universe didn't give him buns, he hit the dragon, there is a memory, there is ingenuity, if you are not a fool, you will do everything yourself, and if you are a fool, then you are not worthy paypal.me/VoIDKingsCrown The system enable Lixue Ling was the eyecatcher of Holy spirit village for..for a boy. - English is not my first language, so there would be grammatical mistakes in this story. AND Please Read the Tags before you read this story!!! Read Douluodalu Fanfiction Stories - Webnovel Translated . --------------------------------------------------------------------------- Cover not mine. Support: The Clear Sky Clan is being challenged of it's title as the greatest offensive spirit tool clan! hopefully i'm able to see this novel through to the end as the name is also my wishes Following the Douluo Dalu story with a different story and events for which he doesn't know why? Author's note: We Don't Own Any Character or World in This Story Except Our OC!! They will meet each other, but it will be at later parts. The artist: https://www.deviantart.com/jessada-art/art/Monkey-King-192394526. Read Douluo Dalu: Era Of Tang Ming. - Primordious - Webnovel THIS IS A TRANSLATION: Since being picked up by that woman, his life has changed. Yin is a blind unfortunate child. *Sigh* Watch the journey of the daddy of some of the strongest soul beasts. Soul Land. Note: Please read the tag before reading. 'He' slashes apart his own destiny and fate, taking control of his life and the life of the others with his sword. GET LOST." and also don't act like a smartass and say I will write my wishes in the paper and consider that as my only wish." Read Douluo Dalu: Origins - Thelastword - Webnovel Xuan Yan: "What? Sorry about the earlier chapters, it is a mix of inexperienced writing and my virginity disease. After his death, he did not expect that he would not only be able to preserve his memories, but also get into one of his favorite universes. Nah I'm just kidding ;b Disclaimer: The cover is not mine and I tried to find the original artist, but I couldn't find him or her. And yes MC is going not going to hug Tang San thigh but will be with him. The egg hatched, but it was a baby, a baby exactly the same as a human - a baby born out of an egg. Those who dislike it, think about Dai MuBai and Zhu Zhuqing, they are basically incest.) Betrayed by his lover and watching all his family and friends die, he dropped nuclear bombs on his enemies and died in the explosion. Trying to improve. : "Oh! If you want me to remove it, I'll do so. This is my story. Darin4 is currently editing the chapters They hurriedly brought it back to the institute for hatching. -Overpowered Mc I am the god of all swords, a dragonblood warrior and possessor of the strongest body. Got nerf'd. I don't own the manga. It picks up in quality after around chapter 27 The Black Dragon of Apocalypse spread his wings of darkness over the world of Doulou Dalu Discord link: https://discord.gg/6qPsJd8CDQ. Finally, I have a daughter who thinks about her father." All of them are my daughters. (this is a translation and not an author's work). I don't know who made it because I just found it randomly on Google. This is my first time writing something and English is not even my second language so I will be thankful with the correction of grammar and orthography. No longer held back by his previous body's shortcomings, Wulin reincarnates into a world of his choosing with three wishes. ---One chapter a day and support this if you happened to like it-- GET LOST!" Trying to improve. 1.6M Views 75 Chs Content 4.6 50 ratings NO.200+ SUPPORT Synopsis Follow the main character and his adventures. "" ??? Synopsis. Snow Empress? Soft Boned Rabbit? Editor: Darin4 You don't believe it? Well, the fact that the universe of buns did not fall asleep, it does not matter, there are paws; there are claws, everything that I need, I will take myself, because I will enjoy this life to the fullest. Tell him to become a Titled Douluo then I will think if I should betroth you!" (Synopsis Inspired by Spirit_Everywhere's Idea.) Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners, Tang Jia San Shao and Hiro Mashima. Now see how Mo Xie creates his legend in his new life! -I don't own any characters except my OC and some of my 'inserted' characters. Douluo Dalu - Novel Updates Born into a slightly poor family, he had huge ambitions, he was a dreamer. My Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/WulinPC When a shady website sends you to a whole new world, the Douluo World, what is your first reaction? Note: been busy IRL and updating the novel become unstable for now, Shirou is a teenager who lives in loneliness and emptiness. Editor: Darin4 I am reading this story along with you guys, so no spoiler pls. Huo Yuhao: " Esteemed Great Grandfather, I was wondering if I could make Snow Empress my spirit soul." And pls let me know any mistakes while reading, i m using this to increase my language skills, and grammar, along with the thought of earning some extra money for my studies. This is my first time writing and I wanted to write a fanfic for a while now.Idk how the story would turn out. There's no need to have read the other but it is A Douluo Dalu Fanfiction in the timeline of DD3 (The Legend of the Dragon King). (Note: Yu Long will not follow Tang San and the others. Douluo Dalu - the story of sheng feilong by yozuka on qidian Setting during the third book Pipinkj, Feb 13, 2019 #9 Fluffy Jellyfish Number 1 Lolicon under Heaven Joined: Jun 19, 2016 Messages: 3,071 Likes Received: 2,097 Reading List: Link juniorjawz said: Heavenly Jewel Change *coughs away* Your name is now a Novel link lol xD It was simple. AND Please Read the Tags before you read this story!!! Yu Long was a very smart boy for his age. This is my first time writing something and English is not even my second language so I will be thankful with the correction of grammar and orthography. The fifth slash? See how he cultivates girls instead of spirit power, acquiring their powers and boosting his own. Gamers mind and Gamers body evolved into one skill category: The cover is not mine. Mo Xie, the Millennium Genius, was hunted by every government organization that was after his projects. Joseph: " AHH! --------------------------------------------------- See my patreon below if you wish to continue reading while supporting me. No copyright infringement is intended. Cover not mine. Betrayed by his lover and watching all his family and friends die, he dropped nuclear bombs on his enemies and died in the explosion. But if you don't want, just let me know and I will delete it. How would the child change the fate of this cruel yet beautiful world? Joseph: " LOVE? I don't own Douluo Dalu or any characters. It enables him to beat up people and get drops from them. It also has a unique Pokemon story. Xiao Wu: " Grandpa, I love Tang San." --- Wulin, an unlucky genius who's talent was restricted due to a brain trauma, died on the days of his final exams. Darin4 is currently editing the chapters Soul Land. A single slash to separate the heaven and earth, two slashes to destroy the sun and moon, three slashes to annihilate a world, and four slashes to obliterate the universe. 'He' was hailed as the strongest and unparalleled god. Michael, the Air Chief Marshal of United Nations Military dies while on active duty and is given the chance to reincarnate into the world of Douluo Dalu 2. All of them are my daughters. NOT AGAIN!" This is my first time writing something and English is not even my second language so I will be thankful with the correction of grammar and orthography. (I don't own the Cover either i just found it on the internet and thought it was kind of similiar to the MC i was trying to display but the MC is a bit more buffed and red eyes), Undefined Haitus. Escaping Death ------------------------------------------------------------------- Constructive comments are appreciated, plis avoid toxic comments. Report. When the supreme power met the heavenly weapon, In the loftiest Palace of Douluo, Lu Yuan wore a crown on his head and declared seriously: In this era, Martial Soul hall is destined to unite the continent! Lin Tian : "I will see this this life journey of mine to the end" For now? Zach Chen was born in the state of Nevada to Chinese parents who had immigrated there. It was simple. Disclaimer: The cover is not mine and I tried to find the original artist, but I couldn't find him or her. This is my story. The artist: https://www.deviantart.com/jessada-art/art/Monkey-King-192394526. Betrayed by his lover and watching all his family and friends die, he dropped nuclear bombs on his enemies and died in the explosion. There's no need to have read the other but it is See my patreon below if you wish to continue reading while supporting me. MOTHERF*CKER LEAVE BEFORE I EAT YOU ALONG WITH YOUR SOUL!" The Spirit Hall is being threatened of it's position! A man is transmigrated in Douluo Dalu 3 world with the powers of Okhwang from God of Highschool. He can beat out Mental Power, Spirit Power, martial spirits, Endurance, Strength, Agility & Dexterity. And this is 'his' story. What god realm, god king, slap it with one paw! I'm a beginner writer, so don't expect much from me because there are gonna be a lot of mistakes and things you might not like. It picks up in quality after around chapter 27 Sorry about the earlier chapters, it is a mix of inexperienced writing and my virginity disease. ''Eh?'' This also inspired from 9 Treasure Sword, so there might be some similarities. ---One chapter a day and support this fanfic with power stones if you like it--- Translated . Read as Nian Zhen treads the path of a berserker working his way up to become a God. When a shady website sends you to a whole new world, the Douluo World, what is your first reaction? His only wish was to venture throughout the world to see the many wonders of it. Updates: 5 per week/10 Max. Xuan Yan: "I can have only one wish?" Someone from Earth reincarnates into Douluo Dalu 1 as someone from the same village as Tang San, Saint Spirit Village. With the third spirit whose origin is unknown and a system whose background is frightening. (https://www.pinterest.co.uk/1825KIMIHITO/kimihito-tattoo-design-tattoo-1825-amsterdam/), [Ding!] What? This also inspired from 9 Treasure Sword, so there might be some similarities. 2500 words each ??? I don't own the characters except for the one I created myself. A/N: This is an Alternate Universe Of Soul Land, so things like sword intent exist here. ''Where am I!'' I'm a beginner writer, so don't expect much from me because there are gonna be a lot of mistakes and things you might not like. my first time trying to write Fanfic, expect it to be problematic and has many imperfection. Tang Jia San Shao is the true owner. Is it for Destruction or Salvation So whoever you are, let me borrow it for reference, Thank you. What's the next story? [Do you want to bind it with your soul!] Little Nana, dont call me my ancestor, my god. Observe how Ning Bai, big brother of Ning Rongrong aim to be at the top. How would the child change the fate of this cruel yet beautiful world? No OP System to help nor Powerful family or Rich beautiful fiance to help His goal Confirmed. Yu Long was a very smart boy for his age. Darin4 is currently editing the chapters (I don't own the Cover either i just found it on the internet and thought it was kind of similiar to the MC i was trying to display but the MC is a bit more buffed and red eyes), Undefined Haitus. The earth youth Ao Tian traveled to a primitive planet and became a young dragon. 4. Novel > Douluo Dalu Weekly Rank: #3010 Monthly Rank: #2000 All Time Rank: #333 On 13090 Reading Lists Monthly Rank: #1965 All Time Rank: #113 Description Tang Sect, the most famous martial arts sect of all. Got reincarnated. --- Heir of the Star! Synopsis After a car accident, the college student Cheng Tian died on Earth but mysteriously transmigrated to a cultivation world. are the property of Tang Jia San Shao. P. S. Yeah, the universe didn't give him buns, he hit the dragon, there is a memory, there is ingenuity, if you are not a fool, you will do everything yourself, and if you are a fool, then you are not worthy ''Wait!'' MALE LEAD Urban Eastern Games Fantasy Sci-fi ACG Horror Sports, FEMALE LEAD Urban Fantasy History Teen LGBT+ Sci-fi General Chereads, Romance Action Urban Eastern Fantasy School LGBT+ Sci-Fi Comedy, Magic Wuxia Horror History Transmigration Harem Adventure Drama Mystery, Inspiring Cooking Slice-of-Life Sports Diabolical, Anime & Comics Video Games Celebrities Music & Bands Movies Book&Literature TV Theater Others, Novels ranking Comics ranking Fan-fic ranking, / Anime & Comics / Douluo Dalu: 9 Goddesses Douluo, Follow the main character and his adventures. A young man got his revenge but also a second chance at life to live a life free of burdens! Wulin, an unlucky genius who's talent was restricted due to a brain trauma, died on the days of his final exams. I don't know who made it because I just found it randomly on Google. Those who dislike it, think about Dai MuBai and Zhu Zhuqing, they are basically incest.) The artist: https://www.deviantart.com/jessada-art/art/Monkey-King-192394526. Updates: 5 per week/10 Max. This is fanfiction of Douluo Dalu and the story will follow canon. Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. Wuhun Hall, Haotianzong, Bibi Dong, Tang SanThe memories of Ao Tianchen sealed for hundreds of millions of years opened, and finally found fun. https://ko-fi.com/proprocrastination Reborn in Douluo Dalu, Soul Land Wiki is a FANDOM Anime Community. Join Dean on his adventures through the Douluo Dalu world. my first time trying to write Fanfic, expect it to be problematic and has many imperfection. With the mysterious book in his grasp, the unknown star that lost it's luster is shining once again! This is my story. 2500 words each --- ''Eh?'' - Please give my story a proper review. You also can support us with Paypal and P@treon. You also can support us with Paypal and P@treon. -Harem My Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/WulinPC (Book contains incest and ecchi. https://www.patreon.com/VoidKingscrown Wuhun Hall, Haotianzong, Bibi Dong, Tang SanThe memories of Ao Tianchen sealed for hundreds of millions of years opened, and finally found fun. [You have awakened the great summoning system!] Soul Land IV | Soul Land Wiki | Fandom No copyright infringement is intended. Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/GoldenDragonKing (40 chapters forward). They will meet each other, but it will be at later parts. Ooh! Gu Yuena was shy: Okay, Brother God. Reborn in Douluo Dalu, I don't know anything that you recognize all rights go to the author. This is a sequel of my other novel Douluo Dalu: 9 Treasure Sword. Synopsis A story about a person reincarnating in his most loved and prized fiction with some wishes. For now? I do not own the Cover Picture. Those who dislike it, think about Dai MuBai and Zhu Zhuqing, they are basically incest.) A melodious feminine voice ran inside his head. Escaping Death No copyright infringement is intended. Author: Bruh_Its_Fanfic (https://www.pinterest.co.uk/1825KIMIHITO/kimihito-tattoo-design-tattoo-1825-amsterdam/), [Ding!] ?With the third spirit whose origin is unknown and a system whose background is frightening.Meeting those he wasn't supposed to and falling in love with those he didn't expect to.He has the same goal of reaching the top along with his Devil comrades and lovers. Love my foot! THIS IS A TRANSLATION! ''Eh?'' When the Golden Dragon met the God-slayer's Spear. AND Please Read the Tags before you read this story!!! All rights belongs to their respective owners. . No OP System to help nor Powerful family or Rich beautiful fiance to help (Synopsis Inspired by Spirit_Everywhere's Idea.) Editor: Darin4 Douluo Dalu: Elemental God Chapter 1: Rebirth Zach Chen was a mediocre man through and through. paypal.me/VoIDKingsCrown ------------------------------------------------------------------- Currently on Hiatus. ---One chapter a day and support this fanfic with power stones if you like it--- Tang San: " Esteemed Grandpa, please allow me to take Xiao Wu with me." Check out my other Fan Fic as well. On way back home from school he had accident and died. https://discord.gg/tAuGhpj PS: I don't own the cover, and any characters or world in this story, except for my own OC (Original Character). And also, please read the 'Read This Before Reading this book' on the auxiliary) Y-You are God?" [FINISHED] I will think if I should give you Xiao Wu then. Snow Empress? douluo dalu fanfiction webnovel. When the Golden Dragon met the God-slayer's Spear. Disclaimer: I don't own the Novel/Manga Doulou Dalu aka. ------------------------------------------------------ you woke up! 'He' slashes apart his own destiny and fate, taking control of his life and the life of the others with his sword. The Mc doesn't like Tang San a bit . Join Zeng Xin in his adventure with his op powers in Douluo Dalu world. Did I not tell you to become a titled douluo? Link: Ah Yin: " Father, I love Tang Hao." DISCLAIMER: I do not own the cover image, @momoco_haru does. To hell with it! GET LOST." (this is a translation and not an author's work). -R-18 This fanfic will be about Douluo Dalu 3: The Legend of the Dragon King. Constructive comments are appreciated, plis avoid toxic comments. So in the starting chapters, there may be some errors. instagram tiktok twitter facebook youtube, Translators & Editors Commercial Audio business Help & Service DMCA Notification Webnovel Forum Online service Vulnerability Report, Tags Download Apps Be an Author Help Center Privacy Policy Terms of Service Keywords Affiliate. Gu Yuena: " Papa, I am in love with Tang Wulin." Snow Empress: " Daddy, I always want to be with you." You don't believe it? Its an amazing series so if you have the time now, you should read it! When the Golden Dragon met the God-slayer's Spear. The fifth slash? --- Tang Hao: " Esteemed Father, please allow me to marry Ah Yin." Support: This fanfic will be about Douluo Dalu 3: The Legend of the Dragon King. DISCLAIMER The original characters and plot are the property of the author of this story. ''Where am I!'' The Soul Federation Scientific Exploration team found an egg with a golden and silver pattern on it in the far north of the land, and after examining it with an apparatus, they found out that there were vital signs inside. Find out more on the next episode of Dragon Ball Z!! He only saw a golden light ball. Its an amazing series so if you have the time now, you should read it! Currently on Hiatus. : "But you can only have one wish regarding your reincarnation." I'm a beginner writer, so don't expect much from me because there are gonna be a lot of mistakes and things you might not like. A single slash to separate the heaven and earth, two slashes to destroy the sun and moon, three slashes to annihilate a world, and four slashes to obliterate the universe. Where am I?" ??? Taufik Kurniawan Pa@treon link: