The Suns blew the Bulls away, so Booker, along with the rest of the starting unit, was given an early shower. Devin Booker is listed with over/unders of 20.5 points, 4.5 assists and 3.5 . Devin Booker recorded 25 points (9-21 FG, 1-7 3PT, 6-6 FT), eight assists and six rebounds in 36 minutes of Friday's 124-115 win over the Thunder. But it's about how we come together as a group, and I think this is a tightknit group, a tightknit organization. Booker made 12 of 24 shots from the floor . Booker finished Wednesday's 105-91 win over Charlotte with 37 points (15-26 FG, 3-7 3Pt, 4-6 FT), six rebounds, seven assists and two blocks over 33 minutes. Booker (groin) has been ruled out for Tuesday's game against the Grizzlies, Duane Rankin of The Arizona Republic reports. Booker led the Suns with 37 points on 57.7 percent shooting Wednesday night. We've got a lot of guys that have done so much in this league so far. Booker roasted the Bulls with 25 points before the break, repeatedly finding open midrange jump shots. He added six assists and four rebounds. And so I prefer roto formats to points and DFS formats. Booker has recorded at least 20 points and five assists on 19 occasions this season. If you look at another one of my favorite sites, Cleaning the Glass, you will see Booker is annually in the 90th percentile or higher of players who live to take contested, long 2-pointers. Fantasy basketball: Pinpointing Devin Booker's hidden value Paul: 11-10-6-2, 3-7 3P (This season, Booker's ADP is 16, and his average salary cap price is $27.30.) Phoenix Suns guard Devin Booker (groin) won't play on Thursday night versus the Atlanta Hawks. Booker has already been ruled out for Wednesday's game versus the Hawks but will have his first chance to return in Friday's matchup with Boston. With Booker expected back, Torrey Craig will likely shift to the second unit, and there will be less usage for Mikal Bridges and Cameron Johnson. Booker (groin) said he'll play in Sunday's Christmas Day matchup against the Nuggets, Duane Rankin of The Arizona Republic reports. Devin Booker, Phoenix Suns, SG - Fantasy Basketball News, Stats ESPN Enterprises, Inc. All rights reserved. Pretty neat to see him continue the breakout he was showing during that Devin Booker-less stretch in Phoenix, Kevin Durant has played two games and Devin Booker has scored 30+ in both of them. News: 1 day ago Booker finished Wednesday's 105-91 win over Charlotte with 37 points (15-26 FG, 3-7 3Pt, 4-6 FT), six rebounds, seven assists and two blocks over 33 minutes.. We tried to face guard him, and to his credit, he had a great night. Of the two, Booker owns the superior projections in our NBA Models. The Suns will welcome him back with open arms as they sit just a half game above the play-in tournament as the sixth seed. Going back to 2018, you will see Booker being under-drafted by five, seven, up to 10 draft slots. Hamilton says Mercedes a long way off pace, Ten Hag must learn from Mourinho to ensure Man United's Carabao Cup win is just the start, LIVE Transfer Talk: Bayern still keen on Kane despite new Choupo-Moting contract, Previewing the 2023 college baseball season: Teams and players to watch, key storylines, Road to the men's Frozen Four: Conference tournaments at a glance, Top moments from Brady, Manning, Jordan and other athletes hosting 'Saturday Night Live', Dr. A's weekly risers and fallers: Jeremy Sochan, Christian Wood make the list, Fantasy Basketball: 'Not too late to draft' guide, Waiver wire pickups: Look to Thomas Bryant, Markelle Fultz. It appears that Booker has suffered a setback with his previous groin injury, but the extent of the issue remains unclear. Poeltl averaged 31.6 fantasy points and 26.2 minutes per game with the Spurs this season. Maybe because he slid to the 13th pick in his draft. The future of the NFL combine: Is there really a chance it could end forever? 12:22 am ET, Suns' Devin Booker: Leading scorer in win, Suns' Devin Booker: Top scorer in near double-double, Suns' Devin Booker: Strong all-around outing, Suns' Devin Booker: Pours in 32 in 29 minutes, Suns' Devin Booker: Remains limited against Sacramento. NAME DATE TM OPP DK FD MIN PTS REB AST STL BLK TOV FGM FGA FG% 3PM 3PA 3P% FTM FTA FT% PF +/-Devin Booker: 1/2/2022 . ", I snatch that lunchtime printout from your hand. . You've got two guys that are very driven, very motivated, very detailed, put the work in in every aspect possible to be the best they can be," he said. Phoenix Suns #1; Shooting Guard; Follow. Come hang out: On a positive note, it appears that Cameron Johnson (knee) could return before Booker, which should give the Suns a jolt. This helps the Suns' chances of grabbing a win since they still won't have any of the players they received in trades and while Cameron Payne (foot) and Landry Shamet (foot) are both out. You don't currently have any notifications, Devin Booker goes off for 37 points in Wednesday's win. He's known for being brittle. News: 2 days agoBooker finished Wednesday's 105-91 win over Charlotte with 37 points (15-26 FG, 3-7 3Pt, 4-6 FT), six rebounds, seven assists and two blocks over 33 minutes. And getting an extra half-round of production that high in a draft is the stuff fantasy championships are made of. Booker led the Suns with 37 points on 57.7 percent shooting Wednesday night. Devin Booker torched the Chicago Bulls for a season-high 51 points in just three quarters as the Phoenix Suns stretched their winning streak to six games with a 132-113 victory on Wednesday night. Booker has recorded at least 20 points and five assists on 19 occasions this season. With leagues tipping off every Monday, it's the perfect time to get started. One of Cameron Johnson or Torrey Craig should shift to the bench when Booker makes his return. (This season to date, in per-game value, I'd put Booker right around 10th overall in points and around 20th in roto.). Should I Trade Nic Claxton for Devin Booker? | Fantasy Basketball chants broke out across Footprint Arena, and the 26-year-old is certainly making an early-season case. Right now, Booker is operating his best rate of offensive efficiency ever. Devin Booker. Booker (groin) continues to progress in on-court activity, and his status will be updated game by game, Gerald Bourguet of GoPHNX.com reports. DeMar DeRozan led Chicago with 29 points. News: 1 day ago Booker finished Sunday's 104-101 loss to the Bucks with 24 points (9-21 FG, 1-5 3Pt, 5-9 FT), four rebounds and eight assists over 38 minutes.. "It felt like a double-sized rim out there," Booker said. Securing Booker also mandates a high draft capital investment into my least-valued position: shooting guard. Bulls: The Bulls have not beaten the Suns since March 18, 2019. | "Not Too Late" draft guide. Okogie: 25 Pts, 7-15 FG, 5-10 3P "He's had non-contact practices, but that's not the same as getting beat up a little bit and playing in 3-on-3, 4-on-4, 5-on-5, playing in three-minute spurts, which is on average what you do in a game before there is a whistle." The upside for Booker will always be there, but we may see Durant begin to eat into Booker's overall fantasy production. Damian Lillard or Devin Booker - FantasyPros Booker exited Sunday's game against the Nuggets due to a left groin strain, and he'll be unavailable for the fourth time in the last five games. He's already leading the NBA with nearly 61 fantasy points per game, scoring at least 40 DK points in all but one game this season . Okogie: 18 Pts, 5-8 FG, 4-6 3P Booker could be on a minutes restriction for the first game or two but Torrey Craig and Damion Lee are likely to take a big hit to their fantasy value. Latest on Phoenix Suns shooting guard Devin Booker including news, stats, videos, highlights and more on ESPN . He shot 20-of-25 from the field, going 6-of-7 from 3-point range. To get the full benefits of numberFire, please log in. Devin Booker Fantasy Basketball News, Rankings, Projections | Phoenix Battled together Booker is still on a minutes restriction for Tuesday's game versus the Kings, Duane Rankin of The Arizona Republic reports. Look, I live and breathe old school. He's now averaging 26.8 points per game in 36 appearances this season and should continue to thrive even with another superstar on the team. Young and Booker are expected to go early in fantasy basketball drafts, especially after James Harden, Damian Lillard, and Steph Curry go off the board. You pull some favors and gain access to a team of programmers and one of those HAL-like mainframe supercomputers. Now the team will be more cautious with its star guard, opting to sit him out for a month-plus. and it would be surprising if he didn't play a significant role for the Raptors. It's up to them to make it happen. And I am considerably more effective/less grumpy when I don't have to mine for production at the two in the middle rounds of a draft. The star guard hasn't played since Dec. 25 due to a left groin strain. Create or join a league today. CBSSports.com 247Sports MaxPreps SportsLine Shop . I can't explain why. NBA Fantasy: How trades impact Kevin Durant and others (You have to strike Booker's underwhelming 2020 Chris-Paul-Adjustment season.) "If I rise up, it's going in.". Women's Champ Week predictions: Which teams will win the auto bids in all 32 conferences? projections for Devin Booker 34.5 MIN 24.3 PTS 4.8 REB 5.1 AST 39.6 FP 2022-23 Projections. Suns' Devin Booker: Strong all-around outing Rotowire Feb 25, 2023 Booker posted 25 points (9-21 FG,. Latest on Phoenix Suns shooting guard Devin Booker including complete game-by-game stats on ESPN . Devin Booker with 37 Points vs. Charlotte Hornets | NBA.com 2009-2018 numberFire, Inc. Certain headlines thanks to Rotoworld. D. Lee: 10 PTS, 1 AST, 1 REB With the debut of new teammate Kevin Durant in the lineup, the former Kentucky guard's usage didn't take a hit. ANALYSIS Booker led the Suns in scoring and assists in Sunday's loss, coming up two dimes short of recording a double-double performance. Is Devin Booker Playing Tonight? (Latest Injury Updates and News for Gamed out some previous scenarios. After an impressive performance where the Phoenix Suns went a perfect 8-0, the front office made it an emphasis to . Suns' Devin Booker: Strong all-around outing Rotowire Feb 25, 2023 Booker posted 25 points (9-21 FG,. Maybe because he plays on a team on Pacific Time. Devin Booker helps him up. He was clearly shaking off some rust, but it shouldn't be long until the sharpshooter returns to his usual workload. . Spin: Booker led the Suns in scoring . 'Whatever seed we are, we're ready': Is there room for Cleveland among the East elite? I think we have to take more 3s, coach Billy Donovan said. Booker has recorded at least 20 points and five assists on 19 occasions this season. The 26-year-old recently returned from a lengthy layoff on Tuesday against the Brooklyn Nets, finishing with 19 points in 25 minutes.