The base incorporated will create a memory for every occasion. What perfume does Rihanna wear? - My Imperfect Life document.getElementById("ak_js_1").setAttribute("value",(new Date()).getTime()), Fragrance Review is dedicated to providing expert opinions, information on trends and the latest product releases from major brands in the fragrance industry. Parfum Original Hair Perfume Delina By de Marly. 10Fragrances is owned and operated by a bunch of fragheads who love to collect perfumes. Base Notes: Cedarwood, Cashmeran, Haitian Vetiver, Incense. Courtesy of brand. For a very close dupe of the original Delina Exclusif, you may want to check out DIVAIN-649 inspired by Delina Exclusif from Parfums De Marly. Looks like we're having trouble connecting to our server. If yes, then you are not alone. Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. Delina Eau de Parfum. EAU DE PARFUM. This fragrance is mysterious, and seductive and features notes of freshly bloomed roses, sweet litchi notes, and smoky vanilla. Delina is a softer scent because of the sharper rhubarb in Lady Diana. The fruitiness will settle and reveal the Damask rose note. 99 ($55.54/Fl Oz) 12. Just a spray or two are enough for me to pick up the scent 8 hours later, especially on clothes. My wife likes floral powerful fragrances like Mademoiselle and I like more soft playful ones like . Adeline does a great job at being similar to the development and layers of Exclusif and does so at a fraction of the price. The Litchi fruit gives the top note a tangy and sour flavor, while the vanilla balances it with the sweetness that lasts. I decided to purchase the hair perfume instead and it is unbelievable. Lady Diana also smells slightly sweeter, but you wont notice unless youre actively looking for the differences. TOP COLOGNE GIFT SETS FOR THE HOLIDAY SEASON! While it may not necessarily open up like Delina Exclusif, the similarities become more apparent as it dries down. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for PARFUMS de MARLY DELINA La Rosee 2.5 oz. You can get this Delina smell-alike in the 55ml or 10ml size for around $65.00 and $30.00, respectively. They are fresh yet have depth and layers to the scent. A Best of Beauty winner, Tom Ford's Lost Cherry is a masterful blend of cherry, tobacco, almond, and tonka bean. The art de vivre of the Chteau de Marly is captured in every refined scent. Angel Nova by Mugler is also a fragrance similar to Delina. Ships from Germany. Delina Perfume Review: Will This Fruity-Floral Scent Win You Over The sillage is pretty strong with this fragrance and at a moderate price point, its not the most affordable either. On super-hot days, Id choose to wear something else though. Over time it eventually reveals a fragrant amber and woody base with soft vanilla notes that are more pronounced throughout the day. Free shipping and returns on Parfums de Marly Delina Eau de Parfum at Nordstrom.com. Another enduring characteristic of these Delina colognes is the addition of zesty litchi flavor in the initial note. So, not too many sprays needed with this one. $375. Im not familiar with the Alhambra brand, so I cant actually speak to its quality. For a very close dupe of Delina Exclusif with decent projection, you should check out Lady Diana Exclusive by Alexandria Fragrances. Rp47.300. Tart, zingy, and sharp while cooling rhubarb, bergamot, and nutmeg that hit the mind with freshness. The base notes of cashmere wood and musk give depth to Delina and make it a subtle yet mysterious fragrance. This fragrance is inspired by both Delina Exclusif and Oriana and has a very sweet, more youthful vibe. It has some uniqueness: it personalizes your name on the label and includes the bottling date and perfume name. Buyer pays for return postage. The boldness of the odor and the mesmerizing aura surrounding it helps to stand out among the crowd as a reflection of confidence and elegance. Adeline by Fragrenza This is a sample that I picked up recently, which smells more like Delina Exclusif, rather than the original. We are passionate about making sure you make an informed decision when it comes to choosing your new fragrance. The Turkish rose and vanilla blend effortlessly, creating a floral scent that is not as strong as a rose but sweet and elegant. Item #20174135. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. Parfums De Marly Delina 75ml Women's Eau De Parfum Spray . A charming and firmly modern floral bouquet. For a fragrance with a sweeter vibe that still incorporates elements of rose and litchi, be sure to check out Very Good Girl by Carolina Herrera. Its a cheaper alternative, that still provides a designer level experience. While Turkish rose and litchi are notable as the fragrance matures and dries down they arent the main stars and serve more of a supporting role in this fragrance. Love FragranceX and Delina! Despite the underwhelming design, the perfume itself is cheap. I sprayed some on a shirt laying in my bedroom and could smell it in the next room, for the opening act. First Kiss is another fragrance inspired by Delina. This Fragrances item by TSMZshop has 7 favorites from Etsy shoppers. I found Very Good Girl to start off much more tart thank Delina Exclusif. Perfume Close Dupes Of Delina From Parfums De Marly. Search. At first spray the differences are almost immediate as fruity orange, citrusy grapefruit, and juicy raspberries fill the air. What it is: A pretty, pink and purely feminine floral eau de parfum that will warm your heart and make you feel like royalty. . Delina is more of a spring and summer fragrance when compared to Delina Exclusif and its better suited for daytime. With such a budget-friendly formulation, First Kiss is hard to resist. Its a rose-based perfume, so I wouldnt recommend it for the winter either. Clean and pretty easy to wear once it settles. However, it doesnt have that luxury feel to it like Delina. Lady Diana Exclusive has great longevity, though the projection does tend to fade after a few hours. Audacious compositions that dare to defy the norms. Condition: New In Package. I saw a lot of people saying its a better dupe than Belayered. Here is the full list: The Delina dupes (in alphabetical order) The sillage is quite strong and will definitely linger throughout the day. The sillage and longevity are not bad however, these factors do not match Delinas. Shop perfume at Neiman Marcus. Delina by Parfums de Marly (Eau de Parfum) Reviews & Perfume Facts 3. Free shipping for many products! Thanks for your love & support. The reason behind this is the high price that compels everyone to look for alternatives. Vanilla accentuates the sensuality of the composition at the base. Its popularity has led many developers to create an exact Delina Perfume. I haven't tried this one personally, but it pops up time and time again as a near-perfect Delina perfume . 8.3 / 10 1007 Ratings. Its somewhat powdery, less so than our target, and has a lighter freshness to it. DIOR J'adore Eau de Toilette, 1.7 oz. The base notes tie everything down and give a velvety feel to the scent as it dries down. It makes my list of close Delina dupes not because it was inspired but because the scent hits the mark. With more extended durability and sillage, this scent not only helps you grow confident and mature but is also an excellent gift for your loved one to experience the exact lavish moment. Each fragrance has top, middle and base notes that define not just what you smell, but when you smell it. This scent awakened my love for rose and vanilla! But, I got about 9 hours of wear from Nova EDP. Promo Pengguna Baru Kurir Instan Bebas Ongkir Cicilan 0%. The performance, however, is outstanding. Jakarta Barat ParfumOriginalMurah. Flowery and flirty with a touch of fruity zest, it's the ultimate fragrance for typical rose lovers that want something different. While earth notes like musk, incense, and cashmeran conclude the beautiful journey of everlasting memorization, the balance makes it a quality dupe of Delina. So, get yourself a bottle for a sensual experience and beautify your life with its fragrance. In one fragrance, Lady Diana combines exquisite elegance and pure passion. Noble Collection XX Art Nouveau: Water Lily Feminine, 1.7 oz. It is a must-have partner that will boost your confidence and aid in leaving a significant effect on every person you meet. Delina is a very popular fragrance from Parfums de Marly. Close Dupes Of Delina From Parfums De Marly - FragranceReview.com The best way I can describe this scent is like snuggling into fresh cotton sheets, or breathing in the fresh air while walking through a garden. Delina Parfums de Marly 2017 Eau de Parfum. First Kiss has a sweeter, slightly greener scent than Delina. Seller posts within 2 days after receiving cleared payment. What makes the Delina so special is the sour rhubarb bar, for some a blessing for others a curse. And TikTok is particularly adept at marketing an ephemeral product like perfume. In less time, your body will smell tangy, and you will not be comfortable with that. I must say that Fashionably London is not particularly unique and seems to smell somewhat generic. The eau de parfum relishes in its floral accords which are dominated by Turkish rose, lily of the valley and peony, blended with the rounded tangy notes of lychee, rhubarb . RRP: $140/145 for 2.5oz/75ml. This one takes the fruitiness early on to another level. Copyright 2001-2023 | Created in Paris in 2001 OSMOZ, editing by Miaouw O. $570. Phlur Missing Person. Parfums de Marly Delina Eau de Parfum, 2.5 oz. | Neiman Marcus I think you definitely have to like rose to be a fan of this one. Delina, Eau de Parfum, 75 ml Reviews 2022 - Influenster If youre seeking the closest Delina dupe possible and only care about a similar smell, then Id highly recommend Pink Rose by Montagne. Its less complex, which could be a positive to some people. I must note that Lady Diana Exclusive is somewhat sweeter, yet smokier than Delina Exclusif. Everyone avoids a malodorous ambiance. Very Good Girl does differ from Delina in some ways with the scent. 17 best Parfums de Marly Delina dupes (2023) - Melissa Jane Lee Now, lets get to the main deal I have listed the top 5 fragrances that are the best alternatives to Delina. The rhubarb does contribute a bit of sourness to the scent, and some people do not like that. Discover the closest Delina Exclusif perfume dupes in this video: Upon first spray Delina Exclusif smells like an intoxicating combination of freshly bloomed roses paired with ripened fruit. I was highly impressed with the quality and how closely it smelled. Delina was launched in 2017. Coffee scented candles, 6 top rated products with this smell, Scented sachets, 5 incredible scents that make your home smell better, Apple blossom scented candles, 4 best smelling scents for a luxurious feel, Orange scented candles, 6 top rated scents. Top notes: Litchi, Bergamot, Nutmeg, Rhubarb, Copyright 2023 | 10Fragrances.com | All Rights Reserved. Watch the 1-minute video of perfumes similar to Delina: Delina is a luxury scent that people rave about, and for good reason. Parfums De Marley "Delina" Fragrance-0.33 Fl Oz Eau De Parfum-New/Sealed Box! So, if you want similar fragrances, it wont be difficult. Best Feminine Perfumes for Women - msn.com . The boldness of the odor and the mesmerizing aura surrounding it helps to stand out among the crowd as a reflection of confidence and elegance. For more info please check, 5 Best Similar Fenty Beauty Perfume Products, 5 Best Similar Pillowtalk Lip Liner Products, 5 Best Similar Kilian Love DonT Be Shy Products, 5 Best Similar Glossier Generation G Products, Side Effects Of Jeera Water (Cumin Seed Water). What it is : A pretty, pink and purely feminine floral eau de parfum that will warm your heart and make you feel like royalty. 04 september 2022. Baccarat Rouge 540 becoming an overnight success, the . 5 Stars. You still get some great sweetness here, along with a developed jasmine note, and the wonderful amber without the underlying oud or other woody-like notes. Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features. The nose behind this fragrance is Quentin Bisch. This one does have light citrus note (same bergamot), but that litchi and pear arent present, which allow for a more focused concentration on the rose and creamy vanilla. If you are not specifically looking for the distinctions, you wont be able to tell that Lady Diana has a somewhat sweeter scent than Delina. It smells very like Delina. This unisex fragrance leans more feminine than masculine and opens up with strong rhubarb and litchi top notes. Very Good Girl 30 ml Eau de Parfum. Fortunately, many alterniatives of Delina Perfume smell equally well and are available at a reasonable price. Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. Delina Exclusif by Parfums de Marly is a Amber fragrance for women. This means that if you click on an Amazon affiliate link on my pages, I receive a commission based on that qualified purchase. Parfums De Marly Delina Eau de Parfum Eau De Parfum 2.5 fl oz / 75 mlScent Type: Floral, FruityMade in France, Delina is the feminine fragrance that will make you feel like royalty! Written by Brigitte . The fragrance is perfect in tropical weather. A deluxe product demands spending, which is quite a lot in this case. Read more about us. Its longevity is weaker than Delina Exclusif and it doesnt project as well, but it might be a good option if youre interested in something a bit more gourmand. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. Not everyones beauty budget is high enough to splurge on a perfume that costs over $300.