Jake reveals he would have been the one to find Cam's body if Eli hadn't. In U Dont Know (1), Imogen is elated to find out she got the role of Clara in 'Love Roulette'. In 2010, he appeared in the drama-thriller film Dog Pound, where he played a juvenile inmate. He also originated the role of Gerry Goffin in Beautiful: The Carole King Musical on Broadway in 2013. Right then, Helen walks into her room. drew x Katie or Katie x Jake? : r/Degrassi - reddit He goes on about how your mind will trick you, and that he was the one who was wrong and he was the one who hurt people, implying he was talking about his relationship with Clare and jerking around Imogen. Jake Martin Eli along with Jake and Drew find Clare in the woods and take her back to the cabin. All Leads Back To You - Chapter 5 - Degrassifan19 - Degrassi [Archive The two kiss, beginning their relationship, and it is captured on the big screen. And Jake Epstein now: . Eli performs in class in an erratic way and yells at everyone for not preforming well enough. Brogen is also the executive producer and director for the series Holly Hobbie. He tells Eli that he knows that the play is about his relationship with Clare and that he's tried to be cool with it. Spinner was diagnosed with "ball . Afterwards, in class, Clare questions Adam about Eli's motives concerning Jake and the play. Network They both stop laughing for a moment as she notes that Eli hadn't left and that Jake has on skates. I think that Jake from his description might be a really nice guy but I feel that if not right away Eli will fight for Clare! Eli pretends to take his pill, but actually spits it out of his mouth when he gets out of the car. Clares relationships with both boys are named after pastries. Alli flirts with him a little, formally introducing herself. But as visions of Eli's old dead girlfriend, Julia came into view Eli became too crazy for Clare. Please excuse the mini commercial in the middle and the bad quality. Things change, however, when Jake provides a way for them to have a relationship, without all the pain and hurt - being Friends With Benefits. In Breakaway (2), Eli makes his first appearance when he runs over Clare . Former Degrassi star Jake Epstein to play Spider-Man on Broadway I'm like a race car. In detention, Jake expresses how happy he is that he gets the garden back and gives Katie a pamphlet for a job that involves coaching soccer,leaving Katie happy. When Eli loses his cool and screams at Clare, Jake comes over and asks if everything's okay. Absolute. He is best friends with Mo Mashkourand Eli Goldsworthy. Bullfrog comes in to give Eli his pills and tells him he's proud of him, but Eli spits out the pill when his father leaves the room. She rants about Eli while walking home. Like many of his costars, Goldsbie has mostly stayed out of the public eye, though he did appear in Molly's Game (2017), the Montreal Centre Segal's production of Bad Jews (2018), and in a 2022 episode of Apple TV+'s Five Days at Memorial. The trio go to the party, which is paint-themed, and Jake instantly gets into the paint and starts having fun. In Smash Into You (2), Clare gives Adam one of Jake's most stylish shirts for his date. He walks by and smiles as she says "Jake can't hear me because I'm not a tomato.". She wakes up, but does not return to Degrassi. Imogen and Eli continue to rehearse in front of Mrs. Dawes. In season 4, he's diagnosed with bipolar disorder, and a few seasons later, he struggles with drug abuse. I could go all the way with Jake - I am ready to make love to him! Steele . But now with the Jack character, Jake loses his cool and tells Eli that he's crossing a line and that the play will not impress Clare. In season 2, she's sexually assaulted by Dean Walton, and after struggling in the aftermath, decides to press charges. He tries placing a bucket over the sprinkler which ultimately sets the one of next to Katie. Speaking of Degrassi alums: Ruggiero occasionally posts throwback photos or mini-reunions with his former cast members on his Instagram accountand appeared in Drake's "I'm Upset" music video. He calls but it goes to voicemail. Degrassi high fitted scoop t shirt Essential T-Shirt. Clare says that maybe Eli should date Jake. (I think theyre dead) and ("Hey Clare, whos your friend?). He is the only person in the class to be enthusiastic about the film. Helen comes down and Clare quickly tells them to "do math." I recorded the parts where Eli & Jake are high. "Oh well enjoy and be safe" Jake turned to his big protective step brother mode. He introuduces her at the coffee house, and watches her talk to K.C. Eli stands up from the bed, shirtless, and looks out the window. Jake Martin (Degrassi) Katie Matlin; Language: English Stats: Published: 2023-02-24 Updated: 2023-02-24 . Jake Goldsbie is introduced in the first episode as Toby Isaacs, J.T. She angrily rejects him. Reason The two start to fight when Ms. Oh comes and breaks them up and gives them detention. 18. Talk about a great storyline. In Bitter Sweet Symphony (2), Jake and Eli get high together instead of going to Campbell's candlelight vigil, which Jake's excuse for not going was he didn't want to make things complicated for Katie. Later, Eli asks Jake and Mo to go to a secret party with him. During her time on Degrassi, Collins also took on film roles in Take the Lead(2006) and Charlie Bartlett (2007), and had a recurring role on the Canadian sitcom Life With Derek in the late-2000s. She tells him to speak but walks fast because she has to edit something. Nina Dobrev joined the cast as a regular in season 6, playing Mia Jones, a single teen mom who embarks on a modeling career. He says he wouldn't want things to be awkward and Clare figures out he did read her journal. Imogen is shocked to see that Jake is building the sets for the play. She's active on Instagram, where she often posts her modeling shots. Eli feels this will be a good opportunity to get back on Jake and Clare's good side. Jake jokes around, asking her to bring him back a sock monkey and she tells him to shut up. He helps her move on by initiating their first kiss. He's released several studio albums all of which hit No. She goes upstairs and sees him sleeping in her bed, frantically shaking him to wake up. and Eli responds with "You can't be with someone with someone between you." Fiona said it best, I don't understand Clares power over men. After an awkward moment Eli leaves. In Sabotage (2), Eli and Jake fight Dallas, Luke and the other Ice Hounds at Clare's surprise 17th birthday party. Eli Goldsworthy | Wiki | Degrassi Amino Nickname(s) Clare then asks Jake to have Eli over as his guest later that day because Glen and Helen are going out. In Say It Ain't So (2), he is first seen proposing his idea for Degrassi to have a green roof to Simpson with Katie. Eli and Jake were introduced to each other by Clare Edwards, with the intention of making Eli jealous after their break-up. After his mom died, he and his dad renovated their lake cabin in her honor. While Clare is dealing with the aftermath of Asher assulting her, Jake is seen comforting and trying to help Clare as best as he can, even by fighting the hockey team since they were bugging Clare. In LoveGame, Alli and Jake walk past each other when he walks into Clare's house. In Building A Mystery (1), he is seen in the library with Clare and Eli, working on his film. They break up and then Katie has the miscarriage instead of Clare. Don't Panic (2) (1125) Jake asked we were both confused by her outburst. Note: Degrassi writers tweeted that Jake moved to California to be with Katie. He learns that he has bipolar disorder and that if he takes his pills and stays calm, he'll be alright. Adamo Ruggiero first tried out for the role of Craig Manning, but later was cast in season 2 as Marco Del Rossi. Then he asks if his garden will be haunted and Eli responds that he will be the one that's haunted by the visual of Campbell's body. In Nowhere to Run, they kissed while on the rebound from Clare and Dave, respectively, causing a temporary end to Clare and Alli's friendship. Jake then tells Eli to stop messing with Clare's head and asks Eli, "Haven't you put her through enough?" Alli then asks Clare if he has met Eli and Clare gets annoyed. Imogen thinks that she and Eli are a couple, but he isn't emotionally ready to be in a relationship. We should be degrassi . Home of all things relating to the Degrassi franchise past Hello! Degrassi: TNG, Season 1; Degrassi: TNG, Season 2; Degrassi: TNG, Season 3; Degrassi: TNG, Season 4 . But when Clare makes it clear that there is no future for her and Eli, Eli's mania turns to depression. When she doesn't smile back he asks if everything's okay. He never was the centre of a love triangle. Hunter Imogen Jack Jake Jenna K.C. Ms. Dawes tells them to work out their differences. Although the two were initially rivals, they became very good friends during Season 12. In Underneath It All, Jake is seen talking to Drew and Owen about his new living arrangements with Clare. He says he loves her so much he can't think straight but he's wrong and he's sorry. Did you ever love me at all?!" But I have suspicions to what that really means. Eli tells her he can't feel anything because he is now on anti-anxiety pills prescribed by his therapist. Offers may be subject to change without notice. School(s) JT and Paige is a duo I wanted to see so much more of. Einblick: Clare cannot figure out why Eli has no feelings after their breakup. Jake seems happy by this news and tells her it's about time. When Eli says he can't do the interview, he and Clare walk off with their arms around each other. She can tell that the two are high and sneaks Eli into her room. In LoveGame, Clare introduces Jake and Eli to each other at Above the Dot. When Simpson says he's on board, he lies that his dad will be apart of the project and just wants to prove that he can take this career into his own hands without help. In Lose Yourself (1),Jake is walking Clare to class when he tells her that he is working on the school play. The second was. Cooley had a few roles before starring on Degrassi, but took a break following the show to attend the University of Toronto. He is known for smoking marijuana regularly and is allowed to do so, so long as he remain level headed and responsible. However, Jake isn't to happy about it since Eli tried to break-up him and Clare. Jake starred on Degrassi: The Next Generation for five seasons and won the Gemini Award. It is the fourth series set in the fictional Degrassi universe created by Schuyler and Kit Hood in 1979. In Nowhere to Run,Eli is seen first biking up to a table at The Dot where Jake,Alli,Marisol,Drew, andKatieare discussing the cabin party they're planning for the end of the summer. It's an Alien Invasion. Family Even though Eli apologized to Jake about it, Jake states that an apology won't cut it. He was the drummer of the Toronto-based rock band Dear Love. Mr. Simpson asks Clare if it's true, and she agrees, even though she was still mad. Jake points out, quite bluntly, that she clearly needs the closure because he doesn't have feelings for her anymore and that it shouldn't be this intense drama. Clare slowly realizes that they both smoked pot again, so she sends Eli to go splash water on his face and hide in her bedroom. Clare then awkwardly introduces Eli to Jake, whom he has met before. Alli leaves but is sure to tell Jake goodbye and blush while doing so. Einblick: Fiona is nervous about making new friends in her new class, and decides to hold a party. With Jordan Todosey, Justin Kelly, Melinda Shankar, Aislinn Paul. Who did you have the biggest crush on in Degrassi? : r/Degrassi Jake tells Clare, Alli kisses him, which leads Clare to cutting off ties with Alli and begin dating Jake again. He says "You told me to go to bed," to which she replies "I told you to go to my bedroom! Near the end of this episode, he later apologizes to Imogen and later asks her out for coffee. :D In one of the videos about Degrassi season 11 when Eli and Clare are talking Eli states to Clare that he simply doesn't have ANY feelings. Welcome to r/Degrassi! Obsessive Tree Hugger (by Luke)Tree Hugger (by Luke)Garden Boy (By Dallas)Jakey (by Clare)Lumberjack (by Eli)Pal (By Glen)Bud (By Glen) Good Sir (by Eli) Bossy (by Katie) Buckaroo (by Katie). Jake tells Eli that he's lost it and he needs help. Ellie and Alex, Alex and Jay, Lola and Yael, Sean and Craig. Turkey swiss is his all-time favorite sandwich after chicken salad. Drew feels like his life is falling apart. I know I've said this before on here, but Jake and Eli's short film is one of my personal favorite scenes of all time. Yorke, Ryan Cooley played the class clown of Degrassi for six seasons before leaving in one of the most memorable moments of the show, when J.T. This girl blows Emma and Ashley's worst traits out of the water, she makes them look like saints. Eli talks to Imogen before the play's dress rehearsal, and she thinks they are together. Jake's brotherly commitment convinces Clare to move back home. to Jake. When he see Clare and Jake laughing and walking off together with their arms around each other, he tries to calm himself but freaks out and breaks a computer. Jake and Drew leave the cabin in search of Clare but become increasingly scared after finding Clare's blood, although the blood was a result of Clare tripping and cutting her hand. He tells her he knew she dated "that lumberjack for like a second" but tells her it said she loved him and wanted to have sex with him. She gets up and storms off. Poll - Viva Las Vegas : r/Degrassi Soon after, he put acting on hold to pursue music. He and Katie begin to argue when Marisol leaves to get tea and Katie tries to follow but he pulls her back. Clare. Clark's worked in several media jobs and is active on Instagram. He is still angry with her and they remain on bad terms. At the meeting, Clare tells Glen and Helen about how Jake can have Katie over whenever he wants and Eli can only stay for a limited time and how Jake can use the trunk when he wants and Clare can't. And even though they went through a hell of a lot together, in the end, the love they had for each other never . In Dead and Gone (2), Eli and Clare give her a moment alone with Adam. She thanks Eli and hugs him. Eli enters the restaurant thinking Imogen invited him to talk about "Clara." She says that she wasn't because back then she didn't even know what love was. He spends most of his free time outdoors. Clare's and Jake's secret relationship grows, and Clare begins to consider having sex. Eli-Jake Friendship | Degrassi Wiki | Fandom After an awkward conversation, Clare drags Jake to 'Above The Dot' to see her friends. The next day at school, Clare asks Jake how much trouble he's in and if he has to go to rehab. Un peu d'amour et d'amiti. In return, Clare says she doesn't "feel it" and leaves. He comes back to the garden with a bag of fertilizer to walk in on Dallas and Katie golfing.