Best Testosterone Boosters (2023) Top Pills That Work to Boost Testosterone, Best Phentermine Alternatives That Work (2023 Update) Top OTC Diet Pill Brands, Semenax Reviews [2023 Update] Side Effects Risk, Ingredients, Customer Results, Best Eye Vitamins That Work: Top-Ranked Vision Supplements on the Market, Proudly powered by Newspack by Automattic. On the call with Maura after the Hadley accident: She told me she had been in an accident. When reading the details JR has presented Im still shocked but sadly not surprised its definitely a case of reading between the lines here , we have never heard anything official about Billys alibi or clearance on this case. I believe there were boxes and/or other bags as well. Folks should really check out the Discovery ID episode. Work Here And ever since Maura Murrays disappearance in 2004, only alleged sightings, dead ends, and speculative theories have emerged. Fred coordinated most everything altho obvi there was plenty of cross talk. Why would they call it a note and not an email? I'm absolutely convinced that he knew she was leaving campus for a couple days. The vehicle was locked and the airbags had been deployed. For the victim, Kate Pattison, the indictment brings an end to some of the uncertainty and anxiety thats hovered over her life for the past eight years. The answer and his reason for withholding it for all these years is probably because it doesn't make him look good. Interestingly enough, a contractor who had been passing by on Route 112 that night later reported seeing a young person moving eastbound on foot a few miles away from the scene of the accident around 8 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. Young & Hungry We printed off the phone records at the police station bc LE were waiting on a subpoena. From VT to ME and Canada down to MA. I do not think she slept in her dorm that night, scared of Bill, but left the FU shrine that he saw . Maura talked a lot about her Dad with me and he was someone she looked up to and someone who loved her unconditionally. It was ~6/8mi in length from what I remember. Re Maura leaving West Point thats something Ill be taking a deep dive into given thats how we met and I can provide personal and professional insight into the situation. NH has not released her phone records to anyone with or without redactions. At 7:27 p.m. on February 9, 2004, a woman named Faith Westman called the police in Haverhill, New Hampshire to report a car accident on Route 112. The stretch of 112 was more isolated which is why it stuck out. She also called a booking hotline for hotels in Stowe, Vermont, but again did not reserve a room. . MAURA MURRAY - BILL RAUSCH AND THE FBI (MINDSHOCK TRUE CRIME PODCAST CLIPS)What are the Bill Rausch and FBI connections in relation to the Maura Murray case?. West Point consistently ranks as one of the top public universities in the nation, has a top 5 engineering program (Maura was majoring in Chemical Engineering), and outranks many ivy league universities in certain academic areas. Maura Murrays mugshot, which was taken after she was arrested for credit card fraud. I can ask the others if they did. The thing about our search (most searches Im guessing) is that we covered areas closest to the accident scene more frequently than further away. Other theories have focused on Atwood, the last known person to see Murray alive. I received the VM while going through airport security at the Roy Rogers airport in OKC, the morning of Feb 11.. Or Im a liar and Ive convinced my parents, the Murrays, the McDonalds and Mauras friends there wasnt a note when there was in fact one or convinced them to lie and join me in the conspiracy. Maura was an above average athlete. We liked to cook altho given we were in our early 20s I wouldnt describe either of us as excellent cooks! To confirm your assumption, she was familiar with North Conway. Its clear to me that she wasnt running away and the evidence in her car, her emails, her letters, phone calls, etc all point to her returning to school. And re notes, phone records, etc to your point fulk we gave them all that stuff. I believe she was a week into the new semester [at umass] (someone correct me if Im wrong). Events, Football We can see clearly from this case, that he does not handle rejection very well at all. I did believe it to be a woman (again watch the ID ep). Most notably, a search of her dorm room revealed that she had packed up most of her belongings into boxes before she left. For all the talk of theories, the idea that someone with good intentions giving her a ride somewhere has fallen by the way side. Whoops! But these have all led to dead ends. Earlier this month, New Hampshire state troopers and FBI agents searched a home near the spot Murray was last seen but found no evidence of human remains, the Boston Globe reported. I could also see red liquid on the drivers side door and ceiling of the car. In addition, the cop discovered a Coke bottle that contained a red liquid with a strong alcoholic odor. And there were also printed MapQuest directions to Burlington, Vermont. Especially after being made to feel like I wasnt one the first time I went, I didnt want to fight anybody for that status.. In some cases you will see I have pasted multiple responses to the same question. Listen above to the History Uncovered podcast, episode 45: The Disappearance Of Maura Murray, also available on iTunes and Spotify. As someone mentioned, there was a section or two where the river and road were side by side but even there we did not see footprints in the snow or a break/gap in the snow and ice on the river. She had several fav spots and her father/siblings prob know more than I do. New Hampshire League of InvestigatorsMaura Murrays damaged car, which was left abandoned after her disappearance. I was brought up with one and can see through them immediately. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. Here's one good piece of reading from Renner on this topic: https://mauramurray.blogspot.com/2018/04/phone-records-suggest-bill-rausch-knew.html, "Opening statements were heard. On February 10th, 2004 my world turned upside down when I received a call from Maura's father, Fred. After a couple weeks and later months our assumption was that wed covered so much ground with posters (5,000+ btw) and done so much local, regional, and nation media (print, tv, radio) that we felt if a good person picked her up they would have come forward saying theyd seen her. So, while I was surprised she left school without telling anyone it wasnt unbelievable to me if that makes sense? Maura Murray came up a lot. The VT sighting could have been significant, and LE were aware. Victim is asking police to look into his whereabouts in the days following Maura's disappearance." James Renner on Twitter View attachment 177977 Could y'all even imagine if it's proven that he was the reason she disappeared. Then, learn about the first missing child to be put on a milk carton. I felt like she was revealing more of herself to me every subsequent trip and in my opinion NH was a home away from home for her. However, radiocarbon dating in November revealed that the remains were far older than Murray. Beyond cute, 100%! Though many of her loved ones believed that Murray had simply intended to get away from all the drama for just a few days, there were some signs that she intended her disappearance to be a permanent one. While authorities have acknowledged the possibility that Murray is still out there somewhere, they think its extremely unlikely. I do not recall combining a trip/stay at UMass with a trip to NH. She did not suggest or mention getting away. Looking back, I dont know if it was Maura, altho I believed it to be at the time. I have thoughts on what they should have but I would be speculating to say they def have the recording. I dont recall if she flagged it down bc it was a truck or it just happened to be one. I arrived in NH on Feb 11, 2004 and helped search for Maura along side the Murrays, my parents, and Mauras friends. Bill was Maura's boyfriend when she went missing in February 2004 and has been sharing his recollections of Maura, her disappearance, and the subsequent search. We communicated daily and the only time I realized she was upset was after she called me not long after having an accident in her dads car. Not only was it a place with fond childhood memories it was a place that remained a key part of her life. Remembering Maura on her 38th Birthday - Bill Rausch | Blog MAURA MURRAY - BILL RAUSCH'S SAAB STORY LISTEN to the FULL SERIES HERE - Show chat replay Top 5 Revelations from Bryan Kohberger Affidavit in Idaho Student Murders Case Law&Crime Network. My hope is to speak candidly about who Maura was as a person vs this character shes been made into by people on the internet. If she perished in the woods I would say her life, liberty and pursuit of happiness has been taken from her. Hockey Much like Maura Murrays mugshot, this image has been widely described as unsettling. Again, totally possible. I referenced our search of Bradley hill rd and 112 to and from those intersections bc I recall going back and forth on that stretch of road/woods exhausting every inch on foot. Rausch, who is currently deployed in Africa, has been a prominent advocate for veterans, including as the former executive director of Got Your 6, a nonprofit that empowers those who previously served. I dont recall if or how police made or received a copy. It would be a dent in that carefully crafted image he spent years working on publicly, that he was also destroying at the same time behind the scenes. Silly even! Robert Hansen: The Alaskan Serial Killer Who Hunted His Victims Like Animals, 44 Striking Portraits Of Native American Culture In The Early 20th Century, What Stephen Hawking Thinks Threatens Humankind The Most, 27 Raw Images Of When Punk Ruled New York, Join The All That's Interesting Weekly Dispatch. I do not remember my connection so its possible, perhaps likely, it was DFW. Maura Murray - Bill Rausch and The Fbi (Mindshock True Crime Podcast Renner says multiple women whove read the blog and heard him speak about the case on a podcast contacted him to describe Rauschs erratic and at times violent behavior. She also stopped by the Registry of Motor Vehicles and picked up the forms for her car accident. I met Butch but frankly have nothing negative to say about him given theres no evidence to suggest hes responsible. I believe we know nothing about her Sunday because it's critical to this case. She also emailed her boyfriend, Bill Rausch, a U.S. Army lieutenant in Oklahoma: I love you more stud. I had a good job, close friends and a loving girlfriend; Maura Murray.