are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of The Holsters Company, s.r.o. Stream light TLR 6 TLR 1 TLR 2 TLR 3 TLR 4 and other rail mounted lights. This S.T.R.I.K.E. Platform comes with a SERPA CQC Concealment Holster for Beretta M9/92/96 and can be mounted to any S.T.R.I.K.E. or PALS/MOLLE web system. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. Guaranteed." Don't forget that a proper magazine pouch, a belt or a concealed carry bag are always good choices. The Beretta M9A4 is more cost-efficient but also more reliable. The belt attachment is mounted on the bottom of the holster on or just under the barrel. Fits a large variety of M9 Style pistols. (verified owner) 01/17/2022, Customer service response time This is in addition to the holster featuring Safariland's Self Locking System (SLS). It turned out to be just what I desired. Precision Engineered Custom Molded Fit. Both are incredible and I cannot recommend enough!!! }, The Beretta holster is perfect for concealed carry inside the waistband and outside the waistband. Proudly built in the USA, the new M9A4 is designed to be ideal for any tactical situation, including home and personal defense, tactical competitions, and duty carry in any condition. Extremely SatisfiedSatisfiedSomewhat DissatisfiedDissatisfied, Customer service response time(optional) If you can point us in the right direction Freddy B Create your unique custom holster design in our. 10,000+ Jobs in Toulon, Provence-Alpes-Cte d'Azur, France (343 new) Winkelen op rubriek. Legacy Firearms Co. The quality of this holster is exceptional and the fit is perfect! "@type": "BreadcrumbList", Because our holsters are purposely designed. Find all types of holsters from hip and shoulder holsters to waist holders for concealed carry. Beretta boasts that the M9 can function in -40 degree Fahrenheit temperatures to +140 degree Fahrenheit temperatures. Used with the nylon injection molded belt clip or soft loops. FOR SALE! Holsters - Beretta The ability to add lights or light/laser combinations to the ability that the M9 offers, especially as the newer M9A3 becomes more available. This means coverage of the trigger and positive retention of the weapon (especially during physical confrontations) is important. The Beretta M9A4 is a short recoil, semi-automatic, single-action / double-action pistol. No Interest if paid in full in 6 months on purchases of $99+. There might be some concern about how much of the trigger guard is not covered, but then again this is an open carry option and is not put down one's pants, so the requirements are different. Create your unique custom holster design in our. The path to choosing the right Beretta M9A4 light and red dot bearing holster is not so easy. Hey all, I was just wondering what holster everyone uses for their M9A4? (IWB). And remember the needs for open carry are different than that for concealed carry, and along with them come different scenarios and mindsets, The 5 Best IWB Holsters (Inside the Waistband for Concealed Carry), The 5 Best OWB Holsters (Outside the Waistband Carry). "@type": "ListItem", Voer uw trefwoord in. Spring Cleaning Clearance: 10% OFF on Shoulder Holsters. Oops! 9mm can hold 17 rounds in double stack mags. Select PayPal Credit at checkout to have the option to pay over time. 2023 Safariland, LLC. You wont be disappointed. It is set to be replaced by the new Sig Saur Modular Handgun System, this means there is a chance that military M9 surplus hand-me-downs will be available to the general public, although their prices may be three times a factory new M9. Read More Model Code Model Name MSRP Action Caliber Rounds JS92M9A4M15 M9A4 Full Size FDE $ 1129.00 Dbl/Sngl 9 mm 15 JS92M9A4GM M9A4 Full Size FDE $ 1129.00 Dbl/Sngl 9 mm 18 JS92M9A4G M9A4 Full Size FDE or PALS/MOLLE platform, T-Series Level 3 Duty Light-Bearing Holster, S.T.R.I.K.E. Quick Release Medical Pouch - MOLLE, Foundation Series Tourniquet with Latex Glove Pouch. This configuration features a standard leg shroud with mounting holes for optional accessories and a quick release buckle. Light & red dot holsters for the Beretta M9A4 are The new Beretta APX and also the Beretta M9A1 Beretta 92A1 and the 92FS PX4 kydex holster well. 18K subscribers in the Beretta community. Very high quality holster that is perfect except it took much longer than the 10 weeks stated when I purchased it. This paddle holster is injection molded, suede lined, and features Safariland's Auto Locking System. This can be done simply by sanding. you order a custom color. All DME Holsters have a limited lifetime warranty! Designed to accommodate the Beretta M9/92F or Sig P226 pistol with or without a light or LAM unit, Hood Guard is standard; optional Sentry available, Features the SLS (Self Locking System) rotating hood system, SLS allows for a smoother, single-motion draw and greater protection against attempted weapon takeaways, Thermal-molded SafariLaminate construction protects handgun and sights, Standard double strap leg shroud with mounting holes for optional accessories, Adjustable vertical leg strap with quick-release buckle. M9A4 Full Size - Beretta Our Beretta M9A4 holsters are designed to minimise gun print so your carry is only known to you, their slim profile and premium stitching are a key feature. Amazon.com : Craft Holsters Beretta M9A4 Compatible Holster - Leather Holster for Gun w Light & Red Dot (34LR) : Sports & Outdoors Don't forget that a proper magazine pouch, a belt or a concealed carry bag are always good choices. The Beretta M9A3 is a semi-automatic pistol with a thin Vertec-style grip, making it easy to point and the trigger accessible for those with smaller hands. The Beretta M9 was adopted in 1985 by the U.S. Military and its official entrance into service was 1990. (verified owner) 05/01/2020. It will fit the M9, 92F, and 92 Vertec. However, both offer super easy access to Something wrong with this post? Ulti Clips. Easy, convertible and convenient, HOW TO ADJUST LENGTH and Shorten your Ukoala Conceal Carry bag. It is an excellent option for self-defense and concealed carry due to its durability and accuracy. It's output is approximately 1,500 produced weapons a day. Will it fit and actually function as it should in an A3 holster? The M9 is not a lone mountain in Beretta's product list but they offer various models for various tastes and requirements. Available in Black and FDE Not Miss A Thing In The Dark - Flood beam covers anything from 9 o'clock to 3 o'clock Easy Toggle Switch - No hard press on toggle switch to activate the light for single or two hand operation. S.T.R.I.K.E. Platform with SERPA Holster (Beretta Only). TER Sud Provence-Alpes-Cte d'Azur - SNCF M9A4 holster recommendations? : r/Beretta - reddit It is a tuck-able holster. email photos to sales@dmeholsters.com with order number. More information please text us 520 815 6940Call us 520 815 6940 or send us an email. Refresh your browser window to try again. Best Weapon Lights For Beretta M9A3 [92FS] - Combat Ready The highest position of the belt loops allows the pistol to sit lowest on your belt. "name": "Beretta", The combat drop loop easily attached to my battle belt. Light & Red Dot Subject to credit approval. T1C holsters are my go too. All Rights Reserved. Get the SITREP onpromotions, product news and exclusive offers. "@type": "ListItem", Available left or right-handed Beretta Kydex holsters. Like the Standard Holster, the Weaponlight Holster has belt loop positions that allow four carry heights and different angles. Available belt attachments Combat loop, Tek-Lok, Drop & offsets, Paddles, TIMMS system QLS System Speed Clips and a few others. What this does is allows your belt to pull the back of the holster closer to your body. This 6035 tactical holster for gun mounted lights has a quick-detach double leg strap. The M9 pistol has been on the market for quite some time, and maybe you want one for your very own or maybe it was issued to you. The holster looks the same as the AIWB or IWB. (0) Copyright 2022 Blackhawk All Rights Reserved, Designed to fit SERPA CQC Concealment Holster at any angle, For Beretta M9/92/96 (not Elite, Brigadier or M9A1), Can be mounted to any S.T.R.I.K.E. Doorgaan naar hoofdinhoud. This Safariland Model is more protective than a military issue M9 Holster, especially if that holster is a SERPA. Great options for iwb and owb light bearing or non. They make an excellent holster with all of the options you could want. I cannot find the dimensions of the front sight post anywhere. See Terms. "@type": "ListItem", Ambidextrous. This will roughly place the trigger guard at the belt level. But places like Wilson Combat and Safariland still offer upgrades and holsters for the platform, and it is still in use in several areas. It must be stressed that most of Safariland's quality products come at a comparatively high cost. There are no decent options for a kydex holster for a Beretta 92-A1 until DME. It sits very secure on the belt with just the one clip and it holds the firearm very secure without hindering my ability to draw my pistol. We get multiple phone calls requesting to be moved to the front of line for some extra cash thats just not something that we can do. Get the item you ordered or your money back. Wide range of carry positions and carry styles allow you to browse through many holster models with great retention and a covered trigger guard, either open top holsters or holsters with a thumb break. Start with 220 grit then 400. As with any custom job there is a little doubt the results will be as desired especially when you are waiting a long time for it. We only use one J hook or strut. sales@dmeholsters.com or use the Contact Us Page. Safariland 7390 ALS L1 7TS Tan RH Holster, BERETTA 92 96 M9 155328233028 Please note any holster or mag carrier ordered color/print other than black is special order and nonrefundable. This reinforcement eliminates that. The Beretta M9A4 features the proven design of the M9 series with new modern features that include a red-dot optic compatible slide, a beveled . "position": 2, It was another 2015 update. The Beretta M9A4 is a short recoil, semi-automatic, single-action / double-action pistol. DME holsters offers a non tuckable easy on and off holster. 10% OFF - Vertical Roto Shoulder Holster System, 10% OFF - Double Vertical Roto Shoulder Holster. Is the M9 the best option out there? (verified owner) 12/06/2021. Whatever firearm you have, let DME make the holster. (verified owner) 10/27/2020. The kit contains everything you need to make sure your holster will last you a lifetime. Please feel free to contact If you are not finding what youre looking for or you need more information please text us 520 815 6940Call us 520 815 6940 or send us an email. "name": "Home", 6035 SLS Military Tactical holster for Gun Mounted Light w/ Quick Release Leg Strap, Your wishlist has been temporarily saved. https://dmeholsters.com/product/beretta-kydex-holsters/, I had a difficult time finding what I wanted in this combo online so gave DME a shot. Thing feels solid and well built, I expect it to last a long time. The Beretta line of firearms. The mod wing is an independent piece of hardware that can be removed if ordered with the holster. Would you be able to make a iwb holster for a beretta 92a1 with a streamlight tlr 8a on it? Order holsters with lights & lasers here dmeholsters.com We can also do off brand lights depending on the cost to acquire the light. I remember searching extensively for a holster for my Beretta M9A3. Beretta M9A4, FN 502 Tactical Custom Made Leather Holsters Available, Slimline Deluxe Pancake Package Deal (SP-7), Lucas Oil 10006 Gun Oil Multi-Colored, 2 Ounces, Hoppe's, Universal Pistol Cleaning Kit, Clam Pack. "itemListElement": [ Additionally, FirearmShooters.com participates in various other affiliate programs, and we sometimes get a commission through purchases made through our links. Joshua Cornelius The patented SERPA Auto-Lock offers Level 2 retention, and releases by simply dragging the index finger along the release in the draw cycle. SCABBARD FCS - Beretta - BLACK RHINO CONCEALMENT It would probably be a bit wide if you intend to carry in other positions. Let's look at it. . For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov. This Beretta model weighs only 33.9 ounces unloaded and has a barrel length of 125 mm or 4.9 inches. { If you dont see what you are looking for please call or Text 520 815 6940 or e mail Sales@dmeholsters.com. Available belt attachments: FOIM belt clips in 1.5 or 1.75, 2 Soft belt loops accommodate up to a 1.75 belt. Beretta Kydex Holsters | USA Made | PX4 APX 92A1 | DMEHolsters.com Holsters can also be ordered with level ll retention. Fits great, all the add-ons were there, and the customer service was perfect; answered all my questions and gave updates to my order when asked. The DME Holsters Standard IWB OWB Kydex holsters are perfect for everyday carry. Ulti Clips. eBay item number: 155043970610 Home - It has long passed the time from when it was the bleeding edge of firearms technology. Made out of .080 Kydex/Boltaron. Will definitely shopping here again, Jim Olson Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for USMC Beretta M9A4 Improved Tactical Holster RH 9mm G-Code Belt MOLLE Drop Leg at the best online prices at eBay! sales@dmeholsters.com or use the Contact Us Page, Customer service(optional) $144.99. { "item": "https://www.craftholsters.com/holsters" The Beretta holster is perfect for concealed carry inside the waistband and outside the waistband. Use: Open carry, Concealed carry, Comfort level 8, Concealability 6.5-8.5. I bought the Beretta M9A4 Coyote Tan. However, can be ordered at 0 cant for 1 oclock appendix carry. This is to help keep the grip from printing if youre wearing it outside the waistband with a shirt draped over it. Beretta - Johnny }, You may also need to round some of the lower corners on your holster to aid in comfort while wearing it inside the waistband. And above all they can be carried at 3 to 4 oclock but can be ordered for appendix carry. Holster is non tuck-able, what this means is that you cannot tuck a shirt in over the gun. Level 2 retention and built for a TLR-1 light. It just means that they have to train more and research more for their needs. { Holsters, Belts & Pouches | Beretta Holster Type. A custom magazine/speedloader pouch is your best choice if you want to carry enough spare ammo not that there was anything like "enough ammo", right? . Top 6 Beretta M9A3 Holsters It is a tuck-able holster. FOR SALE! ExcellentAbove averageAverageBelow averagePoor, Show everythingShow all reviewsShow all questionsShow all videosShow all photosShow all reviews that said Customer service is "Extremely Satisfied"Show all reviews that said Customer service is "Satisfied"Show all reviews that said Customer service is "Somewhat Dissatisfied"Show all reviews that said Customer service is "Dissatisfied"Show all reviews that said Customer service response time is "Less than hour"Show all reviews that said Customer service response time is "Less than two hours"Show all reviews that said Customer service response time is "Less than a day"Show all reviews that said Customer service response time is "One day"Show all reviews that said Customer service response time is "More than one day"Show all reviews that said Quality of product is "Excellent"Show all reviews that said Quality of product is "Above average"Show all reviews that said Quality of product is "Average"Show all reviews that said Quality of product is "Below average"Show all reviews that said Quality of product is "Poor"Show helpful positive reviewsShow helpful negative reviewsShow unanswered questions, Customer service response time Find a dealer near you with Safarilands dealer locator. The Beretta M9A4 cal. It was another 2015 update. Safariland Beretta M9A4 RGR6034 Army Ranger Tactical Holster Kit Light We got holsters for the NEW Beretta M9A4! Get a custom made gun belt now so that you don't need to search for one later on. "name": "M9A4", Winkelen op rubriek. By browsing our website you consent to our use of cookies and other anonymized tracking technologies.Craft Holsters, Craft Holsters logo and "Fits like a glove. Arx Weapons, Arsenal Firearms, Beretta, Bersa, Boberg, Browning, Canik, Chiappa, Colt, CZ, Diamondback, FN, Glock, Grand Power, H&K, Honor Defense, Hudson, Kahr Arms, Kel-Tec, Kimber, Lionheart, North American Arms, Para Ordnance, Remingtion, Rock Island Armory, Ruger, Smith&Wesson, Sccy, Seecamp, Sig Sauer, Springfield Armory, Steyr Arms, STI, Taurus, Walther, Are all registered trademarks DME Holsters is not affiliated with any of the above-mentioned companies, Barrel including thread protector does not exceed W 3/4" L 7/8 ". } Press J to jump to the feed. Less than a day, Holster is perfect. Beretta M9A4 KYDEX Holsters IWB, Tuckable, OWB, Trigger Guard, & Hybrid Concealed Carry KYDEX Holsters for the Beretta M9A4. They also say that their pistols normally malfunction only after 35,000 rounds have been expended (which again assumes proper maintenance) and that it can maintain functioning after being dropped on hard surfaces and buried in sand or snow. Get yourself a Premium Holsters Care kit so that you can take proper care of your new holster. mainly popular among hunters and / or shooters that like to pimp out their firearm.