Hyundai Staria-Load 2022 review: Crew Van - GVM test. Don't forget to click the Bell. People in a future world have traded their cars for flying vehicles in the commercial. 'Booty' singer Becky G is USA defender Sebastian Lletget's pop singer Becky G added, "I don't know, I might just go make an appointment, go to the courthouse. "#powerrangers", "Superstar (feat. Mindy Kaling, as the girl trying to convince Kawhi Leonard to buy the Tucson, is the cool guy who is not interested in it. Parker is played by the American actress Melanie Deanne Paxson who became famous for her roles in TV series like Cupid, Happy Family, and Notes from the Underbelly. Gomez won the category for "Favorite Pop-Rock Female Artist" at the ceremony. Other big names include comedic performer Mindy Kaling, actress and singer Becky G., basketball star Kawhi Leonard, TV chef Giada De Laurentiis and designer Nate Berkus. What am I gonna do?' 35.4m Followers, 2,422 Following, 2,383 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Becky G (@iambeckyg) In 2011 he became known after uploading several covers performing remixes of popular songs on YouTube. [1] Gomez began working part-time jobs to help support her family, doing commercials and voice over work. [16] In reference to her video clip for "Otis", Luke claimed "I would have signed her off that video alone. We did Zoom auditions and Zoom callbacks. Movies TV Shows Music Books Games DVDs/Blu-Ray People Art & Design Places Web TV & Podcasts Toys & Collectibles Comic Book Series Beauty Animals View more categories . June 30, 2022 . In the past, Bailey has been in commercials with Kobe Bryant, Dwight Howard, LeBron James, Shaq, and Zion Williamson. Becky GDenver NuggetsDwight HowardESPNGiada De LaurentiisHyundaiJason BatemanKawhi LeonardKobe BryantLandon BufordLandon Buford InterviewsLeBron JamesLos Angeles ClippersMindy KalingNBAOhm YoungmisukSheldon BaileyZion Williamson, by The all-new Tucson will define our brand for the future. Simply search away and the sites database will help you find an actor in any given TV spot. NOTE TO USER: User expressly acknowledges and agrees that, by downloading and or using this photograph, User is consenting to the terms and conditions of the Getty Images License Agreement. In this new Hyundai Tucson commercial, Jason Bateman, Kawhi Leonard, Mindy Kaling, and Becky G. are all featured. Enter your account data and we will send you a link to reset your password. Have questions about this ad or our catalog? The new design, which emphasizes comfort and convenience, is sleek and modern. Let find her name one by one. Call it a day. American actress, comedian, writer, producer, and director Vera Mindy Chokalingam, professionally known as Mindy Kaling. She performed "Dollar" with Towers at the Latin American Music Awards the same day, and later performed a medley of "Mayores", "Sin Pijama" and "Mala Santa", after which Gomez was awarded the Extraordinary Evolution Award at the for her evolving work in a short span of years. BECKY G", "Mayores (feat. Hyundai "Questions Everything" in Marketing Campaign for the All-New [117], Gomez announced her debut studio album Mala Santa on October 8, 2019, calling it a "new era". [63] The song achieved success on Spanish radio, reaching number twenty-four on the Latin Pop Songs chart in the United States. That's when I felt like, 'OK, I gotta get my life together. Like with Hyundai Digital Key available on the all-new TUCSON, its a key and its a phone, no need to choose. [90][91] On August 16, Gomez and Leslie Grace released a remix of "Dganle", featuring Latin boy band CNCO. [53] She released "You Love It" on October 30, as a promotional single prior to the release of her debut album. [35] The song was used for their second studio album Globall. [40] Gomez began representing CoverGirl in July 2014. The role of Jake was re-cast by professional actor Kevin Mimms. [115] On September 20, American rapper Saweetie released "My Type (Latin Remix)" featuring Gomez and Dominican rapper Meliii. Advertising Infographics : 13 Super Creative Ways to Boost Facebook Page Reach Without Facebook Creative Advertising : Copywriter Challenges Himself To Create An Ad Every Day For A Year, Infographic : Personality Types of Bible Characters | INFJ Forum. [85] On April 20, Gomez released the single "Sin Pijama" with Dominican singer Natti Natasha. Rebbeca Marie Gomez[1][2] (born March 2, 1997),[2] known professionally as Becky G, is an American singer and actress. She released her debut extended play, Play It Again later that same year. is it illegal to eat hamburgers on sunday in minnesota. She has so much personality and her voice just pops out of the speakers. "Booty" was also certified double platinum in Spain and platinum in the United States. Becky G Body Measurements Height Weight Bra Size Ethnicity Vital Stats Season 6 Episode 15 Release Date, Preview, Cast (To Protect & to Serve), Krishna Tulasi Serial Telugu Cast (Zee Telugu 22 February 2021). To keep things light and entertaining, I'll include funny observations on life or a summary of the most recent entertainment news. Find out more . "It came about the traditional way of auditioning and going . If you had amnesia and then were cured, would you remember that you forgot? Gomez later filmed a music video for the song "Built For This", released on November 13, which she directed on her own. 5 of the Best Finnish Hard Rock/Heavy Metal Bands. Both spots will give you a strong sense of what you can expect from your preferred car brand and will undoubtedly provide you with a sense of excitement. The song contains lyrics in Spanish, English, and Korean, written by both in their respective languages. [41] As the spokeswoman for the company, she filmed commercials to promote the brand and featured their products in her music videos. Italian-American chef, writer, and television personality Giada DeLaurentiis, professionally known as Giada De Laurentiis, was born on 22 August 1970 in Roman, Italy. The song was released in 2012 as a single from their album Free the Universe. The commercial features a Hyundai ElantraGT driving through a city street while the song plays in the background. [1], In August, while working on her debut album, Gomez released her first song, "Problem", featuring will.i.am, which was subsequently remixed into "Problem (The Monster Remix)" in September, for the Sony Pictures Animation film Hotel Transylvania; the song served as a promotional single and also appeared in the movie in the end credits. [169][170], 19972011: Early life and career beginnings, 20122015: Commercial success with music and acting, 20162018: Crossover to Latin music and films, Recording Industry Association of America, List of awards and nominations received by Becky G, "Becky G dreams of being the next Jennifer Lopez", "Becky G Pays Tribute To Mexican Culture By Recreating Iconic Frida Kahlo Paintings [PHOTOS]", "How Becky G Had a Midlife Crisis at Nine and Hit By 17", "Becky G Drops First Spanish Single 'Sola': Listen", "BTS' J-Hope serves up single "Chicken Noodle Soup" feat. [73] On September 21, it was confirmed that Gomez would be the opening act for girl group Fifth Harmony, for the Latin American leg of their PSA Tour, with shows in Argentina, Chile, and Mexico. Ben Vaughn grew up in the Philadelphia area on the New Jersey side of the river. In the Hyundai TV spot, theres a cute song and a beautiful car, while in the Kia EV6 TV spot, theres a cute robot dog. Throw a party later." But one thing she says will definitely be a part of their day . Greys Anatomy Season 19 Episode 8 Release Date, Cast (All Star), Poker Face Season 1 Episode 9 Release Date, Preview, Cast (Escape From Shit Mountain) (Peacock), Chicago PD Season 10 Episode 15 Release Date, Preview, Cast (Blood and Honor), Chicago Fire Season 11 Episode 15 Release Date, Preview, Cast (Damage Control). Categories. [66] On February 20, Gomez teased the release of her single, "Todo Cambio", after posting a photo of herself wearing a wedding dress on social media. The campaign, called Question Everything, includes a hero spot developed with INNOCEAN, starring celebrities Jason Bateman, Mindy Kaling, Becky G, Kawhi Leonard, Giada De Laurentiis and Nate Berkus. Kawhi Leonard, Giada De Laurentiis, Nate Berkus and Becky G. Comedian . Byron Nelson February 27, 2023, 1:45 am, by Hyundai Motor America . Questions are the key to making things great and we questioned every detail and assumption when developing the all-new 2022 Tucson. [1] Luke scheduled a meeting with Gomez, and asked her to play guitar for him; he later signed her to his Kemosabe Records record label, through RCA Records. Courtney reportedly makes $1 million a year for her role as Flo. The Tucsons new 8-inch infotainment system, which includes a built-in voice assistant, is one of its new features. Subsequently, Who is the blonde in the lawsuit commercials? Hyundai "Questions Everything" in Marketing Campaign for the All-New March 2, 2023, 4:05 am, by from 8 AM - 9 PM ET. Is Law & Order: SVU Season 24 Episode 16 Tonight? While working on her debut effort, Gomez collaborated with artists will.i.am, Cody Simpson and Cher Lloyd. Viewers were quick to wonder who the brunette in the commercial was. Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG), HVAC (Heating, Ventilation and Air-Conditioning), Machine Tools, Metalworking and Metallurgy, Aboriginal, First Nations & Native American, Hyundai Motor America Reports Record-Breaking February 2023 Sales, Hyundai Wins Eight 2023 Car and Driver Editor's Choice Awards. [81][82] On the 16th of the same month, Jamaican rapper Sean Paul and French DJ David Guetta released the single "Mad Love" also featuring Gomez. And I just thought, 'How can I help them? [9] She achieved her highest-charting single on the Billboard Hot 100 with the top 20 song "Mamiii", a collaboration with Karol G. Gomez released her second studio album Esquemas in May 2022.[10]. [133] On December 10, Gomez was featured in a remix of "Qu Maldicin" by Mexican group Banda MS and Snoop Dogg. Lists Reviews Images Update feed. I need this to end. (Exclusive)", "Becky G and Boyfriend Sebastian Lletget's Most Romantic Moments", "Becky G Pens Sweet Message to Love Sebastian Lletget after He Suffers Injury 'WE GOT YOUR BACK', "Aloha! 26 May 2022 by Mark Oastler. She served as the opening act for girl group Fifth Harmony, for the Latin American leg of their PSA Tour, with shows in Argentina, Chile, and Mexico, that same year. Another feature of the new Tucson is a new question mark logo on the hood, which is supposed to represent the brands slogan Question Everything: We Did. [104] On April 19, Gomez released the single "La Respuesta" with Maluma. The Fascinating Tale Of John Lennons Duel Citizenship. [17][18] She became a member of a girl group named G.L.A.M. Gomez performed the former on the 2013 Premios Juventud ceremony, where she was also nominated for "Revelacin Juvenil" (Young Revelation). By the time she was 17, Becky had already toured with Katy Perry and Jason Derulo. Theres no denying that Hyundais TV spot, Feel Good, which features Zayde Wolf, and Kias TV spot, Robo Dog, which features Sam Page, will both make you smile. How do I enable in-stream ads on Facebook? Who is the actress in the Hyundai commercial 2020? Other big names include comedic performer Mindy Kaling, actress and singer Becky G., basketball star . The original Jake from State Farm helped make the insurance company TV campaign into a cultural phenomenon, so why did the company replace Jake Stone? From the way we design and build our cars to the way we treat the people who drive them, making things better is at the heart of everything we do. Popular Vehicles i30 Kona . woman jumps off carquinez bridge 2021 becky g hyundai commercial. The real reason the original Jake from State Farm was replaced. [167][168], While on tour with Fifth Harmony in October 2017, Gomez suffered an "out-of-control fan attack" while in Mexico City. The song was released on March 3, although its music video was filmed in Spain in 2016. In the 60-second comedic spot, "Question Everything," actor, producer, and director Jason Bateman; actress, writer, producer, and director Mindy Kaling; global superstar and actress Becky G.; basketball star Kawhi Leonard; chef, Emmy award-winning TV host, author, and restaurateur Giada De Laurentiis; and celebrity designer, author, producer and television personality Nate Berkus ask some of life's most unusual and burning questions, which culminate with Hyundai designers asking themselves the questions that led to Tucson redefining its segment. [152] On April 28, Marca MP released the single "Ya Acab" with Gomez. In the past 30 days, commercials featuring Becky G have had 43,472 airings. Own it.". 1.2 2012-2015: Commercial success with music and acting. Gomez released the single, "Shower" (2014), as the initial lead single from her then upcoming English debut studio album on April 23, 2014. 2023 Hyundai Tucson TV Spot, 'Tied With Tucson' [T1], Hyundai TV Spot, 'Las millas que nos unen' [Spanish] [T1], 2023 Hyundai IONIQ 5 TV Spot, 'Unmatched' [T2], 2023 Hyundai Ioniq 6 TV Spot, 'Your Dad Is Going Electric' Featuring Kevin Bacon, Sosie Bacon [T1], 2023 Hyundai Ioniq 6 TV Spot, 'Grandkids' Featuring Kevin Bacon, Sosie Bacon [T1], 2023 Hyundai Elantra TV Spot, 'Love at First Touch' [T2], 2022 Hyundai Tucson TV Spot, 'Gol' [Spanish] [T1], Hyundai TV Spot, 'The Miles That Unite Us' [T1], This site uses cookies to provide you with a great user experience. Hyundai Motor has collaborated with BTS on an official song for their new campaign, Goal of The Century. Hyundais song encourages sustainable development, and as people all over the world come together around a common goal, it encourages you to take ownership of your own path. [80], On February 9, 2018, Venezuelan duo Mau y Ricky released a remix of their song "Mi Mala" with Karol G featuring Gomez, Grace and Lali. Wedding bells will be ringing soon for "World Car Girl" Bequi Sierra. You can connect with Becky G on Facebook, Twitter, and Wikipedia. The "Question Everything" campaign was developed in collaboration with Hyundai's agency of record, INNOCEAN USA, while its media agency, Canvas, coordinated the media buys. The following two tabs change content below. where is the serial number on vera bradley luggage. [54] That same day, Gomez was cast as Trini in the film Power Rangers (2017).[55][56]. [27] The song is a cover of Jennifer Lopez's 2003 single "Jenny from the Block". [127] On June 19, Spanish singer Abraham Mateo released the single "Tiempo Pa Olvidar" with Gomez. World Car Auto Group spokeswoman Bequi Sierra to marry prominent San Antonio attorney. [65] On October 7, Gomez released "Mang", her second Spanish song and follow-up to her single "Sola", after its premiere at the Latin American Music Awards. With this target in mind, Hyundai has launched its 'question everything' marketing campaign. Her second single and first in 2014, "Can't Get Enough", featured guest vocals from Pitbull and went on to top the Latin Rhythm Airplay chart in the United States. On July 6, Argentine singer Tini released the single "La Loto", a collaboration with Gomez and Anitta, which serves as the seventh single from Tini's fourth studio album Cupido. [141] On July 15, Argentine rapper Khea released the single "Only One" with Gomez and American singer-songwriter Julia Michaels featuring Di Genius. [116] On September 27, she featured on J-Hope's song "Chicken Noodle Soup". [99], On January 18, 2019, Gomez officially made her return to English music with the release of "LBD", along with its lyric video. The fourth-generation small SUV is a global model, with a long-wheelbase variant and a short-wheelbase . (feat. I need this to end. There are speculations that he earns about $1 million per year as Jake from State Farm actor. Hyundai launched their Question Everything campaign featuring celebs like Jason Bateman, Becky G, and Mindy Kaling, in April, and the commercials have been following me ever since. The soon-to-be-pervasive campaign features six stars - Jason Bateman, Mindy Kaling, Becky G, Kawhi Leonard, Giada De Laurentiis and Nate Berkus - 'asking life's most perplexing questions. Becky G Surprises as Spokeswoman in Xfinity Mobile Commercials Becky G Says She and Fianc Sebastian Lletget Might 'Elope' She released her first full-Spanish song "Sola" in June 2016. There is no song in the 2022 Hyundai Tucson commercial. Posted by Auralcrave. The music video for the song featured 50 dancers of different nationalities. I pushed that on myself at a younger age than the average kid because at the time my family had lost our home. Much love to Vancouver for taking my family and I in. It's one of the recent adverts that remains stuck in everybody's mind after seeing it a couple of times, and the merit is mainly of the song behind it. Hyundai showcases its largest SUV, the Palisade, alongside its newest and smallest SUV, the Venue. The auto spokeswoman announced her . The content of this YouTube channel is provided for informational purposes only and is not intended to constitute legal advice. Her name is Milana Vayntrub and she is the AT&T Supervisor from some of their new commercials. [111] On July 12, Puerto Rican rapper Guaynaa released a remix of his song "Rebota" with American singer Nicky Jam and Puerto Rican singer Farruko featuring Gomez and Panamanian singer Sech. Becky G) Single by Cody Simpson on Apple Music", "Sticks & Stones by Cher Lloyd on Apple Music", "Becky from the Block Single by Becky G", "Jennifer Lopez Makes A Cameo in Becky G's "Becky From The Block" Video: Watch", "Jennifer Lopez & Casper Smart Make Cameos In 'Becky from the Block' Music Video", "J.Lo Cameos in 'Becky From The Block' Video", "Play It Again Single by Becky G on Apple Music", "Quiero Bailar (All Through the Night) [feat. By Posted google sheets script get row number In los angeles skateboard deck According to his LinkedIn page, Mimms (who also goes by Kevin Miles) trained in theatre and acting at the Chicago Academy for the Arts. Yet To Come (Hyundai Ver. A spoof of a typical car commercial starring actors talking about Tucson features When the other actors are unable to buy the Tucson, Jason Bateman plays a salesman who attempts to persuade them. becky g hyundai commercial - bodyhealth.com.ar Becky G in a light lavender set with white sky-high platform boots outside the Jimmy Kimmel Live studios in Los Angeles, California, on May 24, 2022 (Credit: BauerGriffin / INSTARimages) Her Xfinity Mobile TV commercials may be giving everyone nightmares, but Becky G's recent looks offer a breath of fresh air. Find a dealer. [150] On March 24, Gomez alongside Natasha were featured on the song "Zona del Perreo" from Daddy Yankee's last studio album Legendaddy. Hyundai launched their "Question Everything" campaign featuring celebs like Jason Bateman, Becky G, and Mindy Kaling, in April, and the commercials have been following me ever since. Giada de Laurentiis, Becky G, and Kawhi Leonard are also featured. Gomez achieved mainstream success with the release of "Shower", that same year, which went on to enter the top twenty of the Billboard Hot 100 chart. The Kia Soul is available at dealerships throughout the country for $21,990 in the United States. Buy online. Hyundai has teamed up with a host of celebrities to promote the all-new 2022 Tucson. (There is no negative impact on the original content) Please email me at sethproduction@gmail.com to have your content removed.Copyright Policy : Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for \"fair use\" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Daily updates from the Auto Industry.LIKE and SUBSCRIBE if you enjoyed this video! The singer and actress in the ad is Becky G. In the commercial, the singer is promoting Xfinity Mobile's "reliable 5G network." She adds that it is offered "for up to half the price of Verizon ." This 2022 Hyundai Kona TV spot titled Its Your Journey: Ready, Set, and Go! A song by Little League. . [151] Gomez released "No Mienten" on April 20, as the fourth single from her second album. [61] The song served as the official anthem for the Copa Amrica Centenario. XFINITY Internet Commercial 2022 featuring Becky G What's It Like Ad Review. In April 2018, she released another hit single "Sin Pijama" with Dominican singer Natti Natasha, which also entered the top five of the Hot Latin Songs, peaked at number one in Spain and the top 10 in several countries. Who are the celebrities in the new Hyundai Tucson commercial? Her risque music videos have seen her YouTube account viewed more than 800 million times. He can still be cool and still come to LA and have the marketing and commercials behind him.. [143] On September 10, Mexican singer Sofa Reyes released the single "Mal de Amores" with Gomez, as the lead single of Reyes's second studio album of the same name. In the Hyundai Elantra 2021 TV spot, There Will Come a Time, Pleasant Russell and Tyrone Briggs collaborate on a song. She received public attention after it was revealed that her character, Trini, is queer, being the first film superhero to be from the LGBT community. [103] Gomez featured on Anitta's single "Banana", released on April 5, 2019. Mindy Kaling, as the girl . [42] The song failed to match the success of her prior single, peaking at number eighty-eight on the Hot 100. The reinforced rear axle has a 6,600kg maximum weight ratings so your cargo . Well that Jake is now ironically on a Hyundai commercial just recently. I swear, its haunting me, even popping up a few times during the premiere of. Who was the creative team behind this campaign?The TV spot was directed by well-known commercial director Bryan Buckley, who has directed previous Hyundai ads, including the popular 2020 Super Bowl ad, "Smaht Pahk.". XFINITY Commercial 2022 Becky G Ad Review - YouTube [21] Gomez and will.i.am filmed a music video for the song; it features both artists in a hotel while scenes from the movie also appear. [110] She collaborated with Myke Towers with the song "Dollar" which was released on July 10. Truth TV Spot, 'Left Swipe Dat' Featuring Becky G, Fifth Harmony. Who is the actor in the Hyundai commercial? | The US Sun [139] On June 4, Gomez released the single "Fulanito" in collaboration with Dominican rapper El Alfa. I think he is unique in how he marches to the beat of his own drum and does his own thing, and I really appreciate him. At the end of the commercial, Hyundai designers are shown asking themselves the questions that led to Tucson redefining its segment. Hyundai TUCSON Wasting Time Commercial with Becky G - YouTube [137] On April 14, American R&B/pop group Emotional Oranges released the single "Down to Miami" featuring Gomez. where is the serial number on vera bradley luggage. Hyundai has teamed up with a host of celebrities to promote the all-new 2022 Tucson. Hyundai Commercial Actress 2021 - Lyrics Story 1s", "CoverGirl Becky G New CoverGirl Spokeswoman Becky G", "iTunes Music Can't Stop Dancin' Single by Becky G", "Prismatic World Tour North American Dates Announced! Its your journey in the all-new Hyundai TUCSONOur best TUCSON ever. [130] On September 3, Juhn released the single "Otro Da Lluvioso" with Lenny Tavrez and Gomez featuring Dalex. [12] Gomez has two brothers, and a younger sister. On Monday night, I spoke with Bailey about working with Kawhi on the Hyundai commercial and how it came about in the first place. Hyundai Gets Philosophical in New Spot With Mindy Kaling - Adweek Have you ever hit it? Becky G Announces Her Debut Album, "Becky G Drops Second Studio Album, 'Esquemas', Becky G, Dr. Luke Land First Latin No. [154] Gomez released her second studio album, Esquemas, on May 13. Cesar Heres a little question for you, why are there interstate highways in Hawaii? Despite an ongoing rumor (given weight by pundits from credible publications such as BusinessInsider.com) that Flo from Progressive was going to be killed off or, in other words, cease to be used as the companys spokesperson, Stephanie Courtney has continued her role as Flo. Hyundai Australia | Models, Offers, Financing & Dealerships He did his thing, I did my thing, and so did the other guy in the back. What is Hyundai music? Find out more. In this commercial, we saw three actresses. Becky G] Single by 3BallMTY on Apple Music", "Life Before "Shower": Becky G's 5 Best Early Songs And Features", "Chart Highlights: Iggy Azalea, Paramore Score First Pop Radio No. The song went on to top the Latin Rhythm Airplay chart in the United States, marking her first number one single on a Billboard chart. It was made available in Netflix on October of the same year. Hyundai Motor America is headquartered in Fountain Valley, California, and is a subsidiary of Hyundai Motor Company of Korea. [132] On October 29, Gomez released the single "No Drama" with Puerto Rican singer Ozuna. Her potential is limitless. We are supporting it with one of our most creative and expansive marketing campaigns we've ever executed.". Height in Feet: 5 1. [1] Her cover of "Otis" caught the attention of producer Dr. Luke, who had worked with artists including Britney Spears and Miley Cyrus, among others. The woman is looking forward to meeting her partner, and the man is looking forward to seeing her. AUTOMOTIVE DAILY does not own the video clips or the music, i.e. [124] On April 23, Cuban reggaeton duo Gente de Zona released the single "Muchacha" with Gomez. Simon Cowell once tweeted about Becky G calling her a star in the making! [89] Gomez returned to the English-speaking market after three years with the release of "Zooted" featuring French Montana and Farruko, which was made available for download on July 20. Her success has led her to collaborate with artists such as Daddy Yankee, Christina Aguilera, and David Guetta. Meet Jessica Frech , the star of the catchy ad and a YouTube sensation. Hyundai TUCSON Question Everything Commercial - Feat. Jason Bateman The commercial will air during some of the most high-profile programming, including the NBA Playoffs and PGA Championship, on various streaming services and in major broadcast network and cable programming. Who is the birthday girl in the Skyrizi commercial? May 4, 2021, 1:32 am Becky G (@iambeckyg) Instagram photos and videos Infographic : Using Cognitive Functions To Unlock the ENFP Personality Types Unique Gifts . Becky G was also on set that day as well, and that was neat., Bailey continued, I do not know how anybody is doing the things that he is doing can be considered boring. Becky G) Single by Pitbull on Apple Music", "Hear Pitbull, Becky G Perform 'Superstar,' Copa America 2016's Theme Song", "Becky G Surprises With Spanish New Song "Sola": Stream", "Take It Off (feat. [14] Gomez grew up in Moreno Valley, and at the age of nine her family lost their home and moved into the converted garage of her grandparents' house due to financial problems.