that is degrading to another person. "The individuals in the video portray those who might feel as if they do not belong in a church and are reluctant to enter the doors. If you have an immediate prayer need, please call our 24-hour prayer line at 800-700-7000. She died Jan. 7. Discover. Awards Singing News Fan Awards Horizon Individual (1990) Solo Discography Amy, you're my Angel now! Kinder is now planning on opening Amys House of Hope by the end of this year. Magic Forward Player, Jonathan Isaac, not only stands tall physically, but also for his faith. It's so beautiful. Photo submitted. A lot of people are spending their money on their rent, their house, their electric bill, but they dont have enough to eat.. . With A woman suspects a stroke as her eyes twitch and she experiences slurred speech. 1 in stock. Amy Lambert Tears Are A Language God Understands Amy Lambert Albums See All The Seeker 2012 Timeless 2007 Someone To Lean On 2004 The House That Love Built 2003 All Things Considered 2001 Sweet Communion 2000 Mountains of Mercy 1999 Top Videos See All Bigger Than Any Mountain (feat. A large portion of Melvin and Carrie were retired U.S. military veterans enjoying their golden years in beautiful Alaska when a 7.1 earthquake rocked their world. Its not going to be just for the homeless. says Amy as she reflects back on her career. I just can't wrap my head around this! We rejoice for her as she embraces the joys of heaven, and know that shortly, we will be with her again. 1,161 likes. The reality is much worse as doctors find a large brain tumor behind Dr. Richard Roberts wants believers to develop their senses for evaluating prophecy in a manner that is consistent with biblical teaching. Jesus lover, evangelist, & revivalist. Continue to follow Charisma News for all the latest updates for these stories and more.This article was published January 24th. Amy Lambert Albums and Discography | AllMusic Get CBNAnimations newGizmoGO! I couldn't sleep tonight so I decided to put this video together in memory of my sweet friend \u0026 sister, Amy Lambert whom I love \u0026 miss so much right now! AfghanistanWhere Faith Is a Matter of Life and Death. In her book, The Other Side of Yet, Michelle Hord details the excruciating loss of her beloved seven-year-old daughter, Gabrielle, at the hands of Gordon Robertson explains how the answers to three simple questions can provide the key to understanding Gods will for your life. An email message containing instructions on how to reset your password has been sent to the e-mail address listed on your account. A Southern Gospel Tribute to Amy Lambert, The Ruppes, & Lordsong Realizing that "everything is so driven by social media these days," Lambert said she and her team decided to move forward, "to get it out there where people will see it. Amy was a precious soul, she worked so hard for God's kingdom, never once did she judge. The Gaither Homecoming series has branched out into twice-yearly cruises. Her light was bright, and will continue through those whose lives she touched. I just spent the past 4 hours working on this! Amy Lambert, a charismatic evangelist, died earlier this month after asking for prayers on Facebook. Done! Be Nice. Download sheet music for Southern Gospel. This is one promise found in God's Word that Amy Lambert has seen Him keep in her own life. The most recent videos, Gaither Homecoming Tour: Live From Toronto and Canadian Homecoming, were first and third, respectively, on Billboard's music video chart, and the companion CDs also hit the CCM charts. Founder of Hope Uprising & City Invasions. Also, PLEASE feel free to share this video. Print instantly, or sync to our free PC, web and mobile apps. He found it. When Running from Heartbreak Turns Deadly - Christian Broadcasting Network Bless her heart, she tried tho. ", After taking a break for a while to spend more time with her adolescent and teenage children, Lambert said she sees her latest recording as a "re-launch. Keep it Clean. Get an email notification whenever someone contributes to the discussion. He must do exactly what he said he would do. Grant's desire to widen her audience was frowned upon by the confines of the popular definitions of ministry at the time. Choose from Southern Gospel sheet music for such popular songs as Tears Are a Language God Understands, . I will never forget you, I will FOREVER hold you close to my heart! Charisma News - Informing believers with news from a Spirit-filled perspective, YEAR IN REVIEW: Popular Charismatic Evangelist Dies Shortly After Asking for Prayers, Charismatic Millennials Spreading the Fame of Jesus, Korn's Brian 'Head' Welch: God Restored Everything in My Life, Click here to subscribe to the Charisma News newsletter. The event featured P.O.D., Brian Head Welch of KORN, THISL, a free Harley giveaway, and dozens of local non-profits, ministries, rehab centers, and counseling services; After Charlottes Invasion, Amy decided to make the Queen City her permanenthome. Lambert, Jr. of Castlewood, VA; two brothers, David Lambert of Seattle, WA and Jonathan Lambert and wife Nicole of Charlotte, NC; two nephews, Jack Lambert and Levi Lambert; grandparents, Lovis Roberts of Richlands, VA, James and Margaret Husband of Kissimmee, FL; several aunts, uncles, cousins, many friends, and her beloved fur baby, Gideon also survive. "The Lord has blessed me above and beyond my own dreams." Download sheet music for Gospel. "We can reach so many people this way," she said. "The best part of my ministry, so far, was getting to travel with the Gaithers," Lambert said, describing them as "wonderful people who shaped and influenced my career. I will see you again soon! For booking please contact assistant@hopeuprising.org 16,321 people like this 15,999 people follow this http://hopeuprising.org/ (866) 356-7759 Public Figure Photos See all Videos See all 0:31 She was a warrior! For booking please contact. God's Gonna Fix It Amy, I already miss you so much! Learn how and when to remove this template message, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Gaither_Homecoming&oldid=1138702916, Articles needing additional references from July 2014, All articles needing additional references, Articles with unsourced statements from February 2022, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License 3.0, Aaron Wilburn (20012020*) 3 (died Nov. 27, 2020), Armond Morales (2002*) 2 (died Dec. 5, 2022), Bob Cain (19962000*) 10 (died August 30, 2000), Buck Rambo (1991, 2011*) 2 (died Feb. 21, 2016), Doug Oldham (19931999*) 6 (died July 21, 2010), Eldridge Fox (1999*) (died Nov. 21, 2002), Eva Mae LeFevre (19912009*) 11 (died May 18, 2009), Faye Speer (1995*) 3 (died October 13, 2015), Gary McSpadden (19932020*) 3 (died April 15, 2020), Gordon Stoker (19932013*) 2 (died March 27, 2013), Jack Toney (19962004*) 11 (died April 15, 2004), Jim Hamill (1996*) 4 (died Nov. 29, 2007), John Hall (19952020*) 4 (died Sept. 29, 2020), Labreeska Hemphill (19932015*) 2 (died Dec. 9, 2015), Naomi Sego (1993-2009*) (died Nov. 3, 2017), Rosie Rozell (1995*) (died Feb. 28, 1995), Stephen Hill (19982012*) 30 (died August 5, 2012), Wally Varner (19921993*) 2 (died Dec. 28, 2004), This page was last edited on 11 February 2023, at 03:28. I think if Amy watched this from Heaven, she would probably like it! Box 3601 Boone, NC 28607 (828) 264-8299 Home "No matter how bad our situation might be, we can always turn it around. Amy Lambert Obituary - Death Notice and Service Information - Legacy.com Discover the book that broke his thirty-year habit on todays 700 Club. Use the 'Report' link on The recording was so well received that Gaither began a series of professionally produced videos with larger gatherings of gospel musicians. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH, my BEAUTIFUL friend! "You're Never Too Broken to Belong" delivers a message of hope to those in distress, and it proves, as Lambert sings, "You are never too wounded, never too far gone when you find Jesus, you'll find a home.". I just want people to understand that there is always forgiveness. Prophetic messages from respected leaders & news of how God is moving throughout the world. In later videos, the inevitability of death found its way into the videos, as segments remembering artists who had died since the previous taping were featured. If I hadn't leaned on Jesus, I would never be happy today.". Invalid password or account does not exist. Featured in the video are Ed Pilkington, portrayed as a compassionate, nonjudgmental church pastor; Bruce Greene as a military veteran in visible anguish while trying to fight personal battles after the war; and Jessica Barrett, a young woman searching for answers through a dilemma in which too many young unmarried women find themselves. She continued to plan stadium events around the country, but she spent most of the next 5 years caring for the homeless of our city. Jordan loves her family and her country. Funeral Services will be conducted Friday at 7:00. Share with Us. In 2004, the Gaither Homecoming concert tour ranked 16th in Pollstar rankings of all tours, beating out pop music heavyweights such as Elton John, Fleetwood Mac and Rod Stewart. She grew up in a Christian home. Amy Lambert sang soprano for the Greenes from 1989-1994. I miss you so much Amy! The "concept video," Lambert described, has done well in other genres of music, such as country and rock, she said, and only recently has started to "catch on in gospel.". Download sheet music for Southern Gospel. Find out how she changed paths. Any trade mark images used on Gospel Music Warehouse belong to the respective companies and are displayed for visual assistance. The following is one of our top stories of the year. At any moment we were sitting in a hospital for whatever reason, Amy was praying. AllMusic. Timeless. We can't go back and change things, but we can look to the future with hope, with the help of our lord and Savior. Home "God's faithfulness to me has been amazing; as his word promises, he does give us the desires of our heart.". Her video may be viewed at www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCJfal9DBYM. Many people will click onto You Tube a lot quicker than they will listen to a gospel song on the radio. Sharing a message through a cut from her latest CD, "The Seeker," Lambert, in the video, also shares the spotlight with three individuals from her hometown; St. John the Baptist Episcopal Church in Valle Crucis serves as the backdrop and the place where people find hope. Gaither Homecoming is the name applied to a series of videos, music recordings and concerts, which are organized, promoted and usually presented by Christian music songwriter and impresario Bill Gaither. Amy was born on June 10, 1984 and passed away on Sunday, January 7, 2018. Amy was left with outward scars that brought her inward pain and feelings of insecurity. "Tears were flowing down my face," remembers Amy. Amy Lambert was stunned when it happened to her. Sumner & The Stamps. PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK. Add to cart. ", She was recently a featured soloist in "Women of Homecoming," a Gaither project which she said was "a great honor. Hes known as Johnny B. Badd from the World Wrestling Federation. She was born June 10, 1984, in Abingdon, VA. She was preceded in death by her grandparents, James Roberts, Judy Lambert and Bernard Lambert Sr.; one nephew, Israel Lambert. Thanks to modern technologies, you and more people are reading the Watauga Democrat than ever before. With Christmas right around the corner, Ashley shares a simple way to make a holiday treat with easy-to-bake cookie recipe, a family favorite. When recording the CD, Lambert said she knew there was something special about that particular song. Amy Lambert Ministries: Southern Gospel Music - Templeton Tours Straight out of Hockey-wood USA, Los Angeles Kings center Blake Lizotte shares the source behind his competitive edge. Download sheet music for Gospel. "So many people are hurting, some because of addictions, others because of broken relationships and other painful situations they cannot control. Alive and Well. Amy Lambert - Official Video for 'I'm in This Church [Live]', available now!Buy the full length DVD/CD 'Freedom Band' Here: http://smarturl.it/FreedomBandAvailable at iTunes: http://smarturl.it/FreedomBand.iTSubscribe to Gaither Music YouTube Channel: http://smarturl.it/GaitherMusicTV_SubscSubscribe to GaitherVEVO Channel: http://smarturl.it/GaitherVEVOSubscribeSubscribe to Gaither TV: http://smarturl.it/GaitherTV_SubscribeFollow Gaither Music for updates on your favorite artists.Facebook: http://smarturl.it/FB_GaitherMusicTwitter: http://smarturl.it/TW_GaitherMusicInstagram: http://smarturl.it/IG_GaitherMusicWebsite: http://smarturl.it/gaither.comLYRICS:I'm in this church, the glorious churchI didn't join, oh, I was born, I had a new birthSome glorious day, gonna sail awayit's by His grace, not by my wordI'm in this churchWhen Jesus came, He was left outthere was no place where He was welcome here on earthBut He had a plan for a house that shall forever stand,He spoke these words, \"Upon this rock, I'll build My church\"I'm in this church, the glorious churchI didn't join, oh, I was born, I had a new birthSome glorious day, gonna sail awayit's by His grace, not by my wordI'm in this churchMusic video by Bill \u0026 Gloria Gaither performing I'm in This Church (feat. You'll be watching from Heaven above! Don't knowingly lie about anyone Amy is survived by her mother, Donna Husband and husband John of Bramwell, WV; father, R.B. AMY LAMBERT SWEET COMMUNION CD quantity. Award-winning gospel music singer Amy Lambert appears on the cover of her latest CD. Stream songs including "Because He Loved Me", "God's Gonna Fix It" and more. "He's always there to pick us up when we can't carry ourselves," she said. [1] More recently, the 2007 recording of "How Great Thou Art" was nominated for a Dove Award. Download sheet music for Southern Gospel. Choose from Gospel sheet music for such popular songs as Tears Are a Language God Understands, . See where she turns for help on todays 700 Club. "There are so many broken people all around us," Lambert said. My sweet friend Amy Lambert has gone home to be with the Lord at the young age of 33! A studio set or concert stage is home to a group of several dozen singers, with the front row featuring artists with longstanding and legendary careers in Southern Gospel music. Box 3601 Boone, NC 28607 (828) 264-8299 e-mail Amy Amy loved in a BIG way, in return, she was loved BIG by others! Never miss a big news story again. 2 talking about this. AllMovie. Her enthusiastic presentation and rich vocals have set her apart, and her love for the music and those she shares it with impacts people wherever she travels.she's watching that dream come true. "My time with my family is my priority," she said. "Despite our brokenness in life, there's always hope," she said. It is our desire to honor Amy's memory. Founder of Hope Uprising & City Invasions. Site Overview. A man suppresses childhood traumas and the result is alcoholism and rage. See her moment of surrender, and the miracle of life. Your account has been registered, and you are now logged in. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism Southern Gospel soloist . A womans search for love leads to a string of bad relationships and drug addiction. Fred Kinder, along with many of Amy's friends and family members, decided to honor Amy's life and ministry by building a new center for the hurting, to be named "Amy's House of Hope". These Historic Photos Will Show You The Growth of Uptown Charlotte, Moorish Nation Couple Arrested For Illegally Squatting in $2,000,000 Davidson Home, 10 Places Around Charlotte That Appeared In Famous Movies, The Charlotte Region Is #1 In North Carolina For Human Trafficking. She spent some time training with Reinhard Bonnke and working with Brian "Head" Welch of Korn. Love y'all!Another warrior has gone home!I'm so heartbroken right now along with so many others! Is the turmoil in the world a precursor to What does it mean to reject Christ? Popular Charismatic Evangelist Dies Shortly After Asking for Prayers Kim Hopper, Amy Lambert, Sonya Isaacs - Satisfied [Live] Featured on Trinity Broadcasting Network Featured on "Southern Stage" Southern Gospel Music Program Musical guest appearance on Dennis Swanberg's "Swan's Place" Musical guest appearance on "Gary McSpadden's Gospel Jubilee" Amy Lambert Ministries P.O. Create a password that only you will remember. And today Amy is certainly happy as well as successful. It takes significant resources for Mountain Times Publications' 8 full-time reporters and editors to provide credible, fact-based and ethical journalism in the High Country. I first met Amy Lambert in 2012 as she was in the process of moving to Charlotte and organizing a massive event at Memorial Stadium in Charlottes Elizabeth neighborhood. Manufactured by EMI Christian Music Group, Amy Lambert Fan Page | Boone NC - facebook.com Contemporary Gospel CCM Contemporary Christian Inspirational Gospel. Thanks to modern technologies, you and more people are reading the Watauga Democrat than ever before. Plus, CBN News brings you a Hooked on drugs before he was a teen, a meth addict has only one goal in life. Amy prayed for me \u0026 my family each time there was a need. Kim Hopper, Amy Lambert, Sonya Isaacs - Satisfied [Live] Gaither Music TV 2.9M subscribers Subscribe 645K views 10 years ago Kim Hopper, Amy Lambert, Sonya Isaacs - Official Video for. They can be found on the following Christian or family-oriented cable/satellite channels. Search for: Search. If you can help ease the financial expense of funeral costs it would be greatly appreciated. So, we are asking you to join our advertisers and print subscribers in supporting local journalism with your dollar. Choose from Southern Gospel sheet music for such popular songs as Tears Are a Language God Understands, . The sailor and his new wife, Victoria, stuck to a tight budget and made major Marine Sgt. I was baptized when I was younger, but I feel like I have rejected God and Jesus. Never too broken to belong: Amy Lambert's new video. Lambert was the founder and president of Invasion and Hope Rising ministries. We can't go back, but we can go forward," she said. "I've never really wanted to do anything else except sing gospel music," she said. I just don't understand it. "His will and timing are far better than our plans, and He's always there to pick us up when we can't carry ourselves." We won't share it with anyone else. God never turns anyone away.". Print instantly, or sync to our free PC, web and mobile apps. accounts, the history behind an article. Join Facebook to connect with Amy Lambert and others you may know. Over the past few years, she has won the hearts of Gospel music fans and professionals alike. In Loving Memory of Evangelist Amy Lambert - YouTube Her vision was limitless and her zeal infectious. Gordon Jenson. (P) (C) 2012 Spring House Music Group. Tears Are a Language God Understands. Your e-mail address will be used to confirm your account. Her heart for the hurting and broken gripped me to the core and I often found myself joining her on the streets, shelters, and hospitals of Charlotte to love on the homeless. In his UFC fighter Beneil Dariush faces the challenge of sharing his faith both in and out of the ring.