ChatGPT Sana recently made San Diego her permanent home after moving from the Bay Area where she spent her youth. After college, I moved to Washington, DC, to do research in a microbiology lab at the NIH and then attend medical school. Ehren Duisberg Age 38. I am excited to train at Stanford-O'Connor because the residents are dynamic and passionate about family medicine, the faculty is committed to excellent clinical care and education, and the program is based at a community safety-net hospital. I truly could not be more thrilled to be back home in Northern California, and to be a part of the Stanford-OConnor family! Amy graduated from UC Davis with a double major inAnimal Science and Spanish and a minor in Comparative Literature. In his free time, Mason is an avid surfer, musician, and food connoisseur. To the person reading this - I hope you and your family have stayed well through this unique and challenging time! Up Next ~ Despite our residency interviews being completely virtual, Stanford-OConnor FMRP really does know how to pick an awesome group of interns! Medical School: University of California, San Francisco, Areas of Interest: Improving healthcare access and administration, interdisciplinary care, food and movement as medicine. She is interested in epidemiology and data analysis, particularly maternal, infant, and child health. 315 Trent Drive, Hanes House, Room 163A, Durham, NC 27710. Marissa was born in the UK, but grew up predominantly in Ohio. Since graduating from SDSU in 2017, Amalia served as an AmeriCorps member for United Way of San Diego County, and for the past two and a half years Amalia has worked as a project manager for the non-profit KABOOM!, building playgrounds with communities across the United States. for college. I truly live for my community, and I am excited to be a new Californian serving the diverse and resilient community of San Jose. Medical School: Georgetown University School of Medicine, Areas of Interest: Womens Health, Reproductive Justice, Community Medicine, Medical Education. I then moved to Mexico for a school year to teach, improve my Spanish, and eat great food. in Biological Sciences. She received her bachelors degree in biology with a minor in mathematics. Alexandra Duisberg, MD Alexandra Duisberg, MD, born in Latin America, and raised between five counties as the daughter of US diplomats seeks to utilize her global view by looking beyond US borders to developing countries to empower local healthcare providers with education and resources and create lasting impact. While working with ELF Lab, she produced a Nevada County food guide in partnership with Edible Schoolyard, the California Alliance of Family Farms, UC ANR, and the California Farmers Market Alliance, helping develop innovative planning and land use for local communities. To me, the breadth of knowledge and variety of practice can't be beat. I lived in a predominantly Korean and Mexican community. My community was so robust in diversity that the first time I remember meeting a white American person was in 4th grade. Former Google CEO Eric Schmidt, left, has reportedly split with his 32-year-old girlfriend Alexandra Duisberg, right, weeks after he gave her a pink sapphire ring View gallery Despite being. Medical School: Stanford University School of Medicine, Areas of Interest:Preventative Medicine, Sports Medicine, Lifestyle Medicine, Medical Education. Her work experience confirmed her passion for public health, particularly public health policy, nutrition, health education, and disease prevention. I moved to San Francisco for medical school (my first time visiting California was for my interview! Rita graduated from the University of California San Diego with a Bachelor of Science in Public Health with a concentration in Medicine Science (Pre-PA track). Prior to entering the UCSD MPH program, Dana worked in various studies, relating to physical activity and active transportation. Since starting residency, I have been challenged with the optimal balance of support and autonomy to help push the boundaries of my ability to care for patients. Dr. Alexandra Duisberg, MD, Emergency Medicine | San Jose, CA | WebMD She moved to San Francisco Bay Area in 2017 and completed her B.S. She is the Program Manager of Underground GRIT, an organization that promotes change in prisons, jails, and juvenile halls, and works with people who are breaking cycles perpetuated by trauma. Used to live: Bethesda MD. I was born in the Bay Area, and grew up in Granite Bay, CA. Upon graduation from UC San Diego in 2020, Behnan began her work in refugee health research at the UC San Diego Herbert Wertheim School of Public Health. In her free time, Shelby enjoys running, yoga, reading, and crafting. View Profile. In addition to health-related topics, Sana enjoys the challenge of balancing the art, science, and strategy behind successful project implementation. Opens in a new window Opens an external site Opens an external site in a new window. After she completed her family practice residency at Santa Monica Hospital, she returned to UCSD as one of the first fellows in sports medicine. Angel wants to complete his MPH to further develop these skills he deems crucial within clinical research. Additionally, I completed the Ph.D. course in Inflammation and Immunology at Kyoto Prefectural University of Medicine.I hope to use the knowledge of epidemiology I will gain in the MPH course to collaborate with the Department of Rheumatology, Allergy & Immunology and I would like to promote clinical and translational research in rheumatology during and after the MPH course.In my free time, I like to play with my kids, travel, cook, read, discover restaurants. I chose this program because of the population we serve, integrated panel with supportive faculty who are truly passionate about what they do, and the unopposed experiences that bring both challenge and growth. Daughter of immigrants, born and raised in the beautiful Bay Area, I completed my undergraduate degree and MPH at USC and went on to work at a healthcare consulting firm in San Francisco which provided payment review, recovery, and consulting services to hospitals. Angel was born and raised in San Diego, CA. She then attended the UCSD Post-Baccalaureate Premedical program which helped her prepare to apply to medical school. I was immediately drawn to the program's commitment to provide outstanding, full-spectrum family medicine to the underserved, and to the program's supportive community of residents and faculty that teach each other and work to become better family doctors every day. She headed back to California (had been raised in Los Angeles) for medical school at UCSD graduating in 1989. That became a springboard to pursuing medicine, as it seemed like a very natural way to continue to work with marginalized individuals and communities, so I jumped in and havent looked back since. In their spare time, Rochelle enjoys traveling, playing video games, and Passion Planning. Jacqueline has been working as a CNA for the past two years at a Japanese skilled nursing facility. :), College: University of Illinois-Chicago (UIC). Two days after my high school graduation, I went into Sudden Cardiac Arrest at home - my brother performed CPR, my mom called 911, and, after spending ten days in the ICU, my prognosis and brain function werewell, no one really knew. Nina was born and raised in Washington, D.C. and attended college in the Seattle area in Washington State. After graduating, Kristen spent two years as a Nutritionist for the Texas WIC Program and then three years at Dexcom in San Diego. College: University of Southern California, Areas of Interest: Underserved Populations, Pediatrics, Women's Health, Integrative Medicine, Procedures. She actively participated in the college science club Prakriti and held the position of treasurer and later vicepresident. Throughout college, I did service trips to New Orleans to rebuild homes and community buildings even 10 years after Hurricane Katrina. After graduating, Emmi moved to San Diego to work as a Behavioral Therapist. I also worked with Physicians for Human Rights (PHR) advocating for survivors of human rights abuses. 2014 Sagar Gotkhindikar | All rights reserved. His interests include infectious diseases, biostatistics and research. Jenny is also a volunteer crisis counselor for the crisis text line. alexandra duisberg, md She graduated from UCLA in 2019 with a BS in Microbiology, Immunology, and Molecular Genetics. Nine years later, the opportunity to practice medicine at OConnor - with perhaps the most compassionate, supportive(! A near-death experience at 18 years old has shaped much of my perspective, medical and otherwise. Nghi is a first-generation college graduate and is extremely passionate about improving health equity andaddressing health disparities within underserved communities. Fun Fact: I went to the same middle school as my parents, which is right next door to the high school where they were high school sweethearts. 455 O'Connor Drive, Suite 250San Jose, CA 95128, Advocacy and Community Engagement (ACE) Committee, Emergency Medicine & Primary Care Positions, Stanford - O'Connor Family Medicine Residency. I remember forgoing various vaccinations & treatments as my one-meal-a-day budget could not afford the medical bill. She attended California Lutheran University as a first-generation student for her undergraduate degrees. (919) 668-0789. alexa011@mc.duke.edu. Ana was born and raised in Mexico City, Mexico. She is now between her third and fourth year of medical school at UCSD School of Medicine. To hone this storytelling, I've worked as a medical interpreter in our student-run free clinics, as an actor advocating for mental health in immigrant communities through theatrical vignettes, and as a community organizer creating increased mental health access for medical students and residents. Fun Fact:I have hypermobility in several of my joints, allowing for some fun party tricks like being able to lick my elbow! Unresolved: Release in which this issue/RFE will be addressed. Fun Fact: My favorite ice cream flavor is pistachio, but my favorite soft serve flavor is matcha. I worked for 6 years before entering medical school. She is excited to be a part of the 2021 cohort and ready to learn. In 2016, Rima began working at the Naval Health Research Center in San Diego, CA where she was a part of a project developing the first electronic database for U.S. Navy Search and Rescue operations. Currently, she is helping on an Exercise is Medicine project, teaching medical students at their free clinic, and recently joined the San Diego Reserve Corps COVID Task Force for educating medical personnel. In her free time, Kiana enjoys participating in a variety of outdoor sports and painting. She has a Bachelor's degree in Economics and minors in Mathematics, Spanish and Latino Studies. She attended California Lutheran University as a first-generation student for her undergraduate d. egrees. Behnan Albahsahli was born and raised in San Diego, California. While in high school, she realized that she wanted to become a physician to help empower people with health information. Areas of Interest: Sports Medicine, Underserved Populations, Preventive Medicine, Medical Education. To schedule an appointment with Dr. Alexandra L. Duisberg, please call (408) 283-7767. I'm from Michigan where I grew up and went to college. Medical School: Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University (Philadelphia, PA), Areas of Interest: Health Inequity and Social Justice, Health Literacy and Patient Education, Advocacy, Mental Health. Medical School: University of California San Francisco, Areas of Interest: Underserved populations, reproductive health, adolescent health, LGBTQ+ health, palliative care, medical education. Every resident I spoke with talked excitedly about how they cared and went the extra mile for their patients. His passion in medicine and serving his community has led him to pursue a long-term goal of becoming a physician. I am from a big, tight-knit family in New Jersey. Alexandra Duisberg is a primary care provider established in San Jose, California and her medical specialization is Student In An Organized Health Care Education/training Program. Between Thu getting ordained online on the spot, me having to borrow one of Thu's many rings, Beelet being the ringbearer, Paola handing me sunflowers from a random table, Katrina enthusiastically filming the ceremony, Cris pulling in Dr. Chern to be the photographer, and Rachel catching the bouquet (with Cameron there in spirit! In the coming years, he plans to become a public health social work researcher. During her time at NHGRI, Alex was part of the Ethical, Legal, and Social Implications (ELSI) Program. I chose OConnor because I wanted to be part of a community where I felt I could further expand and nurture my interests, care for a diverse community, and grow as a healer in all ways. Dr. Duisberg graduated from the Perelman School of Medicine At University of Pennsylvania in 2016. I went to UCD for medical school where I continued my work with Clnica Tepati and was in the Rural PRIME track. Nghi wasborn in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, and wasraised in San Diego, CA. When people ask why I wanted to be a doctor, I tell them "because I am a patient." Mason Delyea was born and raised in Orange County, California. Dania is passionate about preventative medicine and women's health. I wish to learn more and find out more about chronic and infectious diseases during the MPH program.In my spare time, I like to spend time working out in gyms, watching movies, cooking, traveling and trying out new restaurants. The paper was During her time at UCSD, she wishes to advance her knowledge and understanding of critical players in the field of public health policy and raise her awareness of the problems faced by todays healthcare systems and foundations. Vivian grew up in the Bay Area and graduated from UC San Diego in 2022 with a BS in Public Health with a Concentration in Epidemiology and a minor in General Biology. Shelby is also passionate about issues concerning urban development and stigma in healthcare. I stayed pretty close to home for undergrad, where I studied biological sciences at UC Davis. I had the privilege of participating in the UCLA Public Health Scholars Program. Biggest tip, dont grow that much in such little time. Herpublic health interests include cancer and aging research. Dirty Hedge-Fund War Exposes Ex-Google Boss Eric Schmidt's Love Life Dania likes to hike, run, travel, and spend time with her family and friends in her spare time. in Global Disease Biology at the University of California, Davis. If you want to see Dr. Duisberg, please contact her.You can also . Resolved: Release in which this issue/RFE has been resolved. She graduated with a B.S in Public Health with a concentration in Global Health from UC San Diego. She completed her undergraduate studies at UC San Diego with a Bachelor of Science in Cognitive and Behavioral Neuroscience. In her free time, Jane enjoys learning to sew and spending time at the beach. She is also the program manager for an interdisciplinary healthcare research and education conference, Healthcare Con. Fun Fact: I once won a loaf of Franz bread from a coupon inside another loaf of Franz bread, and inside the new Franz loaf, there was another coupon for a free loaf of Franz bread, which (not kidding) won another loaf of Franz breadand I haven't eaten Franz bread since. In her free time, she enjoys going on hikes, cooking, baking, and trying out new restaurants and desserts. She hopes to attend medical school and pursue working in primary care after completing her MPH. Additionally, as a family medicine physician, I have the privilege to provide a safe and accessible space for my patients so that they can seek help to overcome the social stigma in some cultures regarding sexual education, domestic abuse, and mental health related issues. Medical School: Tufts University School of Medicine, Areas of Interest:Maternal-Child Health, Womens Health, Latinx Communities, Mentorship. I am the daughter of two very loving parents from Jalisco, Mexico and I am one of six children. Education & Training Perelman School of Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania Class of 2016 Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only. Her interest in public health grew after she volunteered at several hospitals in the San Diego area. Medical School: Tulane University School of Medicine, Areas of Interest: Street Medicine, Women's Health, Narrative Medicine, Sleep Medicine. As a part of the PRIME Health Equity program, which requires medical students to obtain a master's degree, Dani chose to pursue her MPH here at UCSD as she continues to work in medical research and underserved communities. Growing up, Alexandra spent her time between 5 continents because of her mother and father's jobs. She wants to pursue public health to support the healthcare system in the best way possible, especially after witnessing the pandemic closely in China. In her free time, Behnan enjoys going to coffee shops, reading, and spending time with her family. She is particularly interested in the role cannabis plays in addressing undertreated conditions such as chronic pain, substance use disorders, and mental illness. She also served as a staff writer for Total Wellness, UCLA Student Wellness Commissions professionally reviewed health publication. 455 Oconnor Dr Ste 250 San Jose, CA 95128 Tel: (408) 283-7767 Physicians at this location Specialties Chiropractor Emergency Medicine Family Medicine Hematology Hospice and Palliative Medicine. Shibani Gupta grew up in Ajmer a small town located in the state of Rajasthan, India. Family Practice Medical Associates, Inc | Family Medicine in San Jose, CA While in the final year of her masters degree she got the opportunity to complete a research dissertation where she analyzed the neurotoxic effects of neonicotinoid pesticide Imidacloprid on 21 days old Swiss albino mice pups. She graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Public Health from California State University, Northridge. Medical School: University of North Carolina School of Medicine, Areas of Interest: Behavioral medicine, reproductive health, LGBTQ+ health, medical education, public health, global health, POCUS, procedural medicine. how to get to quezon avenue mrt station Uncovering hot babes since 1919. As a college student, she was involved in community health outreach, and became fascinated by public health. Capture a web page as it appears now for use as a trusted citation in the future. Bug ID: JDK-8141210 Very slow loading of JavaScript file - Bug Database alexandra duisberg, md I was impressed by the closeness of the residents and faculty, as well as their dedication to serving the community at the county hospital and FQHC across the street. There, she became involved in health education programs on campus such as Student Health Advocates as well as the Wellness Peer Educator program with CAPS. of 1 Angel was born and raised in San Diego, CA. After that she began private practice in Encinitas and raised two children who now are both in their mid-twenties. She has earned and received a Bachelor of Science degree in Kinesiology with a concentration in business administration. I grew up in the suburbs of Massachusetts, where the Boston Marathon starts. She completed her practicum as an intern for Americans for Safe Access, a national non-profit dedicated to advancing medical cannabis research and therapeutics. When I get home from work, I unwind by tending to the plants in my balcony garden and watching TV cooking competitions. During medical school, I continued to explore my interest outside of medicine by working for a Health Venture Capital, Rock Health, as a fellow. Lucia is looking forward to pursuing an MPH with a concentration in Health Behavior to further her understanding of and commitment to preventative health care. I am thrilled to be back to train in and serve the community that I grew up in! In his free time, Aditya likes to play tennis, table tennis, and listen to music. On top of checking the boxes of what I was looking for in a program and being close to home, the vibes from the faculty and residents truly resonated with me. Medical School: Stanford University School of Medicine, Areas of Interest: Addiction Medicine, LGBTQ+ Health, Primary Care Behavioral Health Integration, Radical Wellbeing. In addition, she worked in Southern California Research Center, as a clinical research associate, and she is eager to start working in research projects at UCSD.Mahzabin has been involved with The Association for social advancement NGO, in Bangladesh since 2015, where she works for the betterment of underprivileged people in rural areas in Bangladesh. in Global Health and a minor in Psychology. I attended UCLA (Go Bruins!) Trova la 29 9 19 foto, immagine, vettoriale, illustrazione o immagine a 360 stock perfetta per te. I grew up in San Rafael, about an hour away from San Jose, juggling a combination of music and sports - baseball, trombone, volleyball and bass guitar! Anthony Wang, MD is a family medicine practitioner who practices family medicine and primary care medicine. Early Detection Of COVID-19 Using A Smartwatch | medRxiv I found my passion for Family Medicine late in medical school, and now I could not be happier to take care of patients of all ages from head to toe. In her free time she enjoys hiking, visitingnew places, and watching I Love Lucy reruns. In her free time, she enjoys swimming, cycling, hiking, reading, and discovering restaurants or coffee shops. Lives in: San Francisco CA. During medical school, there were several experiences that added perspective and depth to my trajectory, some notable ones being joining the International Street Medicine Institute and aiding our friends who sleep outside, co-founding the Homeless Consult Service at University Medical Center, presenting at conferences at home and abroad, being managing editor for the school magazine, and of course, living for and learning from my patients every single day. A phone number associated with this person is (646) 707-3291 in the local area code 646. Other Emergency Medicine Physicians Nearby, Emergency Medicine Physicians Nearby by Procedures, Emergency Medicine Physicians Nearby by Conditions, Fractures, Dislocations, Derangement, and Sprains. I pursued an MPH concurrently with my MD, and I spent an extra year embedding myself in governmental agencies around drug pricing, health insurance, and local public health. Her work experience in the medical field confirmed that she wanted to pursue higher education in Public Health, she is passionate about health behavior specifically on womens rights. "Alexandra Duisberg se describe a s misma como una gran triunfadora, ex patinadora olmpica y estudiante de medicina de cuarto ao en la Universidad de Pensilvania, quien dijo que probablemente no estara saliendo si no fuera por La Liga. I am so excited to go through residency with my co-interns. Shelby was born and raised in the University City neighborhood of San Diego. I fell in love with family medicine during my gap years while working for a remote scribing company (bonus fun fact: it was with this company that I spent a year living in India and the Dominican Republic). After graduating he spent two years working as a medical scribe and technician. Dr. Duisberg graduated from the Perelman School of Medicine At University of Pennsylvania in 2016. Her current practice location address is 455 Oconnor Dr, , San Jose, California . It was a combination of life events thrusting my family into the complicated, heartbreaking, and hopeful healthcare system, and my love for a good chart dig, that I asked myself, "Am I on my path?" Infectious Diseases Fellowship. His background as an EMT and in healthcare administration led him to work for the State of California, where he assisted in the development and implementation of several new state-run systems during the COVID-19 Response and Recovery efforts. During my clinical years, I realized that I wanted to be as well rounded as possible, and equipped to care for patients of any age or walk of life in any setting whether it be in an outpatient clinic, inpatient ward, or high school sideline. You can find her performing Britney Spears on my karaoke machine or gallivanting in the sun with friends and family. I developed a love for developing strong relationships with patients and working with underserved populations which led me to pursue FM. Up next, we have the incredible Queen of Mardi Gras with a beautiful mane of curly hair, dedicated cat mom, lover of R&B, and modern artist, Dr. Adhira Divagaran! Through this questioning and many hours volunteering in hospitals/clinics after hours, I found my true passion was medicine with the driving force of becoming the bilingual compassionate provider my family (and all individuals) deserve. Thet was born and raised in Yangon, Myanmar. Areas of Interest: Underserved Populations, Geriatrics, Rural Medicine, Womens Reproductive Health & Reproductive Justice, Trauma Informed Care, Global Health, Advocacy. By June 21, 2022 disney springs shuttle to parks on alexandra duisberg, md June 21, 2022 disney springs shuttle to parks on alexandra duisberg, md She graduated in 2020 with a medical degree (Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery, MBBS) in China. In her free time, she enjoys spending time with family, playing with her two dogs, cooking, and exploring restaurants in San Diego. In her spare time, Jessica likes to hang out with her nieces and nephew, see her family, and enjoy the outdoors. In her spare time she like to bake, go out with friends, watching movies. Laura Lindskog (4 matches): Phone Number, Email, Address - Spokeo In San Diego she held positions at South Bay Community Services, Family Health Centers of San Diego and had the life altering experience working in healthcare during a global pandemic. At the same time, she worked as an undergraduate research assistant in the Lianyungang Clinical Research and Translational Medicine Center.