Broccoli Hamburger Casserole - Allrecipes . The less time you spend in the kitchen, the more youll have to enjoy your evening. Nutrition data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix, and should only be used as a general guideline. This hearty ham and potato casserole can star at any meal. The sky is the limit here, really! Spray 13x9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray. This was delicious, even my hubby said it was a keeper. Store any leftovers in an air-tight container the refrigerator for up to 4 days. It was delicious. Making this dump & bake pizza casserole is super easy. Adding lots of Mexican cheese on top of this dump and bake casserole will make it a popular request at your table. 2 cups shredded mozzarella (or Italian blend) cheese Lightly spray a 913 baking dish with non stick spray. There is something for everyone. 2 weeks ago allrecipes.com Show details . 4-Ingredient Dump-and-Bake Pizza Casserole. But the best part is all the yummy ingredients: potato tots, bacon, Alfredo sauce, and chicken. My husband and I both loved it! Try using a quick and tasty recipe thats sure to make everyone happy. In the prepared baking dish (or in a separate bowl), stir together uncooked pasta, marinara sauce, water, about of the package of pepperoni, and salt. HubPages is a registered trademark of The Arena Platform, Inc. Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners. Absolute winner! Your comment will appear after our editors have had a chance to review it. Dont forget dessert: I wouldnt turn down delicious Brownies Made With Cocoa Powder as a sweet end to this meal! 2023 The Seasoned Mom. Dump And Bake Pizza Casserole Food with ingredients,nutritions This is one more dump-and-bake dinner to add to your weeknight repertoire that willkeep each of your finicky eaters happy and healthy this year! I also wrote a couple of cookbooks. For more support on your healthy journey, get the Wholesome Yum app for free recipes, meal plans, grocery lists, and macro tracking, and visit Wholesome Yum Foods for clean sugar-free ingredients, including Besti sweeteners. This dump and bake recipe is pure comfort food. You need only five ingredients to make this yummy potato casserole. You could serve it alongside a salad and fruit for a quick weeknight meal, or you can employ this easy dump casserole as a last-minute holiday side dish. Crockpot Pizza Casserole (EASY recipe for busy families!) Thanks. After cooking (covered) for about 25 minutes, pull the casserole out of the oven, remove the cover, and sprinkle the top with mozzarella and remaining pepperoni. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Hi Debbie, Yes, I would recommend two packages. Uses simple pantry friendly ingredients that are easy to find. I made it exactly like the recipe! The best part? Keep these dump and bake recipes handy for when you need a low-fuss homemade meal. Such a fun twist on pizza and you dont miss the crust at all. I love this dish! Made by dumping canned peaches, cinnamon, boxed cake mix, and butter into a pan and then baking until warm and gooey. Thank you. Please DO NOT SCREENSHOT OR COPY/PASTE recipes to social media or websites. Pour the uncooked pasta into the prepared casserole dish. Better Homes & Gardens - 100 years of powering your passions at home, Our Best-Ever Egg Casseroles to Perk Up Your Mornings, Red Bean, Cheese, and Triple-Chile Casserole, Spicy White Bean Casserole with Calabrian Chiles, Chicken, Wild Rice, and Vegetable Casserole, 13 Gnocchi Recipes That Will Have You Falling in Love with Dinner, 18 Delicious Recipes That Start with Frozen Potatoes, 14 Beef Casserole Recipes for When You Need an Easy Dinner, Try These 13 Leftover Pulled Pork Recipes to Use Up a Big Batch, 24 Christmas Casserole Recipes for Breakfast, Brunch, and Dinner, Our 10 Best Casserole Recipes, According to Pinterest, Cheesy Casserole Recipes That Will Have Your Family Begging for Seconds, 16 Healthy Chicken Casserole Recipes with Fewer Than 400 Calories, 18 Quick Casseroles Low on Prep Time but High in Flavor, Frozen Vegetable Recipes for Budget-Friendly Meals You'll Crave, Our Best Casserole Recipes for Comforting Family Meals, Our 23 Best-Ever Egg Casseroles to Perk Up Your Mornings, 16 Chicken Casseroles for a Crowd That Will Satisfy Every Palate, 13 Dump Chicken Recipes That Are (Almost) Completely Hands-Off, Try These Easy Make-Ahead Casseroles for Brunch and Dinner, 19 Healthy Fall Casserole Recipes Perfect for Chilly Nights. You don't even have to chop anything. In a large baking dish, stir together uncooked pasta, Rag sauce, water, and about of the package of pepperoni. Serve over pasta or rice or as a standard entree. That's all it takes to make this dump and bake casserole recipe. You can add other favorite toppings if you prefer. Thank you for the suggestion. FREE Shipping Australia wide. Cook the ground sausage, diced onion, and 1 Tablespoon Italian seasoning until sausage is no longer pink and onions are translucent. Privacy Policy. Top with pepperoni and remaining 1 cup cheese. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (218 degrees C). After 10 minutes, squeeze out moisture from the zucchini. Garnish with optional grated Parmesan cheese and fresh herbs, if desired, Pepperoni pizza casserole, Pizza Casserole, Pizza Casserole with Pasta, Get 5 quick-prep meals you can make tonight, 12 Things You Need for Your St. Patricks Day Party, The 6 Best Stand Mixers for Bread of 2023. Your email address will not be published. Finish the dish with crunchy pita chips, Greek yogurt, lemon wedges, and plenty of fresh herbs. You might also like to make a full recipe, but divide the ingredients between two 8-inch square baking dishes, freezing one of the dishes for a later use. This is the perfect weeknight dish that your kids will be raving about and asking you to make week after week. With just a bit of prep time, youll have a bubbly cheesy pasta bake on the table in just 50 minutes. Number of ingredients: 4. Youll make quick work out of dinner with this 4-Ingredient Pizza Bake thats in the oven in less than 15 minutes. How to Make Keto Meat Lovers Pizza Recipe HOW I LOST 135 POUNDS [] Appetizer; Breakfast; Dessert; Healthy; . Ingredients 2 pouches Bisquick Complete buttermilk biscuit mix 1 (7.5 oz each) 1 cup water 1 jar pizza sauce (14 oz) This one sounds delicious too! Optional: This is the name that will appear alongside any reviews you create on the site. Copyright 2015-2023 Wholesome Yum. Serving with leftover roasted radishes with onionfor a different textures, very good publish, i definitely love this web site, keep on it. Uncover; bake until bubbly, 10-15 minutes longer. Unfortunately, none of them are fans of zucchini raw or cooked. You can add any toppings you like also, this recipe is so simple and versatile. I love the idea of freezing zucchini to use in the off-season. As on BHG home cook raved, "This recipe is such a fun twist on a casserole and the smells were amazing.". Need potatoes for a holiday meal? brunchwithbabs on Instagram: 4 Ingredient Dump & Bake Pizza Casserole The more cauliflower to make the crust, the better. At the end of the day, I need recipes thatare easy, that everyone loves, and that nourish my childrenand theyget bonus points if the recipes only call for a few simple ingredients. *If you dont have a spiralizer, or if you want a shortcut, you can purchase zucchini noodles in the produce section at a lot of grocery stores. I may earn a small commission for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial, and/or link to any products or services from this website. In medium bowl, stir Bisquick mix and water until soft dough forms. This recipe has actually been around for years and many families have loved and enjoyed it many times. 4-Ingredient Dump-and-Bake Pizza Casserole | RecipeLion.com Serve your pizza casserole with some freshly baked Cheesy Garlic Rolls too. One of the great things about using red beans as the protein in this dump and bake casserole is that they don't require any cooking. Top with 1 cup of the cheese. Cream of chicken soup and yogurt provide chicken salad's classic creaminess; crushed cornflakes and sliced almonds bring delicious crunch. Delish and easy to make. Thank you for all your wonderful recipes! Packed with whole grains, this versatile recipe is super easy to make. This pizza pasta bake hits all the cheesy, saucy tasting notes of traditional pizza. Succulent meatballs and cream of mushroom soup combine with red potatoes in this hearty main dish. I love that it is a one-dish wonder. Pour uncooked elbows into your casserole dish Add the spaghetti sauce. Hi Jill, This recipe does produce liquid when baked. All of the ingredients cook in one dish! Subscribe: https://bit.ly/BrunchWithBabsSubFOR MORE TIPS, FOLLOW BABS!tiktok: https://www.tiktok.com/@brunchwithbabs?lang=eninstagram: https://www.instagram.. ), Sign up to save your favorite recipes and articles for free! I need to remember to enjoy it when the zucchini is abundant this summer. Click on Sign Up to see all the benefits of becoming a member. * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. You only need four simple ingredients sausage, pasta, marinara sauce, and cheese to get that delicious pizza flavor. We are sorry. Youll want to try this recipe if you're a pizza lover. If using for medical purposes, please verify information using your own nutritional calculator. "Eat More Veggies" Easy Vegetable Soup (So Delicious!) - Thriving Home Entertainment You could order takeout, but that gets expensive. Yay! Pour uncooked elbows into your casserole dish. Dump-and-bake is the way to go, right!? When you're craving pizza but don't want to resort to takeout, opt for this dump casserole. There's no need to boil the pasta ahead of time, since all of the ingredients cook together in one dish! Hopefully it passes the kids approval! Heat a large skillet over medium heat. And of course, we have to mention all the cheesecheddar, mozzarella, and Parmesan form a delightfully gooey layer on top. This zesty dump and bake taco casserole can be on your table in an hour. I create easy healthy recipes that your whole family will love, as well as gluten-free keto recipes all with 10 ingredients or less. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (218 degrees C). Dump and Bake Pizza Pasta Casserole - The Seasoned Mom Ingredients Meat 1 (5 ounce) package Pepperoni, mini Condiments 3 cups Marinara sauce Pasta & Grains 1 (16 ounce) package Elbow pasta Baking & Spices 1 tsp Salt Dairy 1 cup Mozzarella Liquids 3 cups Water Make it More like this Return the casserole to the oven for about 5-10 more minutes, or just until the cheese is melted and the pasta is tender. Here you will find simple, healthy dishes made with whole food ingredients, as well as gluten-free, low carb meals -- all with 10 ingredients or less. Technically you can freeze your pizza casserole, but the noodles over time may become soggier and the texture can change. 1 (32 ounce) jar meatless spaghetti sauce. I love to add some veggies to my meal by serving pizza pasta casserole with a side salad or sliced vegetables. Copyright 2023, Love From The Oven. I made my own marinara sauce from 28 oz. 4 days ago allrecipes.com Show details . (directions below), 1 (5 oz) Pepperoni Slices, I used the minis. When I told him, he couldnt believe it. Go to Recipe. Dump & Bake Pizza Casserole | *to a prepared dish | Dump & Bake Pizza Casserole Dump & bake original sound - everyone's grandmother. Because it's so speedy, you could toss it together for breakfast, brunch, or even for your next breakfast-for-dinner night. If it is I will surely try it. Sprinkle on cheese, pepperoni and spices and bake. I did add a diced onion which I sauteed for a few minutes while the zucchini was draining. Pour 1 cup of the sauce into the bottom of the prepared baking pan. Try cooked sausage crumbles, chopped green bell pepper, onion or olives. Top with 1 cup cheese. DELICIOUS Dump and Go Sheet Pan Recipes - You Get a Main Dish and a Side! This pasta bake is literally a casserole made with pizza ingredients. We always enjoy watching @brunchwithbabs content. Thank you! You can find out more about our use, change your default settings, and withdraw your consent at any time with effect for the future by visiting Cookies Settings, which can also be found in the footer of the site. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Spray a 9 x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray. LOL! in medium bowl, stir mix and water until soft dough forms. Instead of the dough for a pizza crust, however, the noodles are our carbs of choice! We alternate that one with acauliflower pizza crust,portobello mushroom pizza, and chaffle pizza. You guys, I feel like Im on a never-ending quest to get my boys to eat their veggies (husband included)! Simply saut the onions until translucent, add the garlic and cook 1 minute and proceed with the recipe as written. Preheat your oven, stir together the ingredients, bake. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Thinking maybe 2 pkgs.? You and me both, Karly! Backstory: My husband can't cook. The Best Zucchini Pizza Crust Recipe Low Carb, 4 Ingredients, Tangy tomato sauce with pepperoni and cheese, Cheesy pizza taste with caramelized roasted veggies, Naturally low carb, gluten-free, and healthy. Tell 3-, 5-, and 7-year-olds that theyre eating a zucchini-crusted pizza casserole and eyes start to roll. You need just 4 simple ingredients for this pepperoni pasta bake casserole: uncooked elbow pasta, marinara sauce, mozzarella cheese, and pepperoni (plus water and salt, which I dont count)! Hi Jennifer, Chop the cauliflower into bite-sized florets. It looks like cheese is a very important part of this recipe. Ingredients. I welcome constructive criticism, but please be respectful. Im going to give this a try with prosciutto and artichoke hearts this weekend. I put the ingredients in the slow cooker crock the night before, refrigerate it, then pop the crock into the slow cooker in the morning. Ingredients 2 pouches (7.5 oz each) Bisquick Complete buttermilk biscuit mix 1 cup water 1 jar (14 oz) pizza sauce 1 package (8 oz) sliced pepperoni 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (8 oz) Make With Bisquick Steps 1 Heat oven to 375F. 4-Ingredient Dump and Bake Pizza Casserole 40 mins 85 / 100 Score The Seasoned Mom 6 Ingredients Ingredients Serves 8 people 1 (5 ounce) package mini pepperoni, divided (or substitute with regular or turkey. 23 Dump and Bake Casserole Recipes for Easy Weeknight Dinners Is there something I can use to find the cheese or is it supposed to be loose? Don't Forget to Share a Pic of What You Made! Youll be happy you did. Thanks, Bethany! With just four simple ingredients, you can make a crowd-pleasing pizza casserole that will have everyone coming back for more. I dont have personal experience, though. First, combine the uncooked pasta, marinara, water, salt, and 3/4 of the pepperoni in a large bowl. Low Carb Pizza Casserole with Cream Cheese (no crust) So glad to have leftovers tonight, no cooking! 2 weeks ago theseasonedmom.com Show details . Enjoy! Thanks for another great recipe! Theres more than one way to make this delicious pizza. Choose from recipes like: Seasoned Pork Chops, Juicy Meatloaf and Baked Potatoes, Teriyaki Chicken with Rice, Pulled Pork Sandwiches, and Cheesy Dump Dish Pizza. Thanks for putting all these out; your recipes never disappoint! Here at the Wholesome Yum house, we absolutely love pizza night. Transfer to 2 greased 2-qt. I have read that the keto diet is a good plan for post gastric surgery. Our easy dump and bake recipes for delicious casseroles provide a hearty meal with almost no prep time.