This classic is an extremely fast, eliable and rare car you can easily make into a low-rider or make your daily/weekend cruiser. Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners. It sounded like every rod in it was pounding. Plenty of low end torque to get this car moving! Everything You Need To Know About GM's Trio Of 455 Cubic - DrivingLine 133 used Oldsmobile Delta 88 cars - Trovit dallas for sale "oldsmobile" - craigslist The interior is complete with a modern stereo (original radio is included with the sale).Under the hood is a Rocket 455 cubic inch V8 that runs strong and sounds great. I would have carefully selected some meatier wheels and tires back in the day. My friend's dad was a huge collector and passed them on to his son . 1969 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Coup I V8 455cui Rocket I Olds for Sale - YouTube 0:00 / 1:47 1969 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Coup I V8 455cui Rocket I Olds for Sale 5,138 views Sep. This car has not been started for 10 years. I do. 1973 - 1977 Chevrolet Chevelle Malibu Classic Fender Emblem _ . BUYER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL SHIPPING COSTS AND COORDINATING TRANSPORT. In addition to the 365hp 4-barrel 455, there was a 390hp version available. I would lose those Silverado slotted steel wheels and go for some Vintique repros of the original Olds rallies but with deeper offset, profile and radius. Only 230 of the Hurst/Olds (W30) produced in 1974 were equipped with the 455 cubic inch V8 engine. In 1968 Oldsmobile debuted the Rocket 455, an engine that was part of a family of 3 (with 400 and 425 cubic inch engines sharing a similar architecture). Power Steering Pump Bracket, lower cradle, mounts pump to engine, used, for V8 350 400 455 OE# 398668 > 22511497. 1980 Cadillac Seville leather (#295078271510). There are no mechanical issues and it has a new timing chain, tune-up, and the carb was rebuilt. Or subscribe without commenting. Factory-style dual exhaust with electronic cutouts. Power Options: Air Conditioning. Sellers. The 88 series was also an image leader for Oldsmobile, particularly in the early years (1949-51) when it was one of the . This car has not been started for 10 years. Price. 455 V8: Transmission: Th400 Automatic: Mileage: 47,000 TMU: VIN: 3N67T5M283480: Exterior Color: . 1969 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royale. He hit the starter motor with gusto, that Oldsmobile 455 V8 coming to life through a rather unmuted exhaust system. The first clear memory I have of. I consider myself somewhat familiar with this generation of full-sized Olds because we had a '69 Delta 88, followed by a '70 Delta 88 . It is paired with a 3-speed automatic transmission. The Olds 442 might be the obvious choice to build into a street machine, but it's not the only choice. In fact, I just might! 1982 - 1985 Oldsmobile . While the FF lacks a lot of the hauling ability of the Olds, it makes up for the deficit in handling, luxury, and in many eyes, simply by having the famous prancing horse on the grille. 1228 Forest Parkway 1. Love to see your loaded coupe. This Delta 88 is very unique and you don't see many like it, you will get lots of looks and compliments in this car! Exhaust has a nice deep rumble at idle and while racing down the road. Contact seller before bidding if feedback is less than 10 or you are bidding from a country outside the United States. Turn the key and drive anywhere with confidence. More Oregon $7,500 1969 Oldsmobile Delta 88 1969 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royale. I never noticed it before, but looking at the 3/4 front view (right side), cover up the front end (cowl forward) with your hand. Engine: 455 8 Cyl. Excitement! 1969 Chrysler 300 convertible 440 automatic transmission, locking differential, runs and drives good, power top works g, 1969 Buick Skylark Custom 1969 Buick Skylark Custom. 1969 Oldsmobile Delta 88. I could blow some of the dust off, but I did not want to scratch the paint. Copyright 1995-2023 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. 68-77 Olds Ps Pump & Alternator Brackets V8 Three trim levels were now offered in the Delta 88 line - a base level, then Custom, and finally the Royale level at the high end. 365 HP car with power steering. 1969 Oldsmobile Delta 88 for sale, located in Los Angeles, California Automatic transmission. This looks like an absolute steal at this price to me. It's big but the 365 hp 455 rocket motor moves it with no problem. Has ice cold air conditioning. 1969 Oldsmobile Eighty-Eight delta 88. . So many pedestrians, So little time. Love this thing Scotty! C.T.C. Auto Ranch GM Emblems / Scripts / Ornaments We are largest vintage car website with the. Special Equipment Camero tha, Welcome to see my Chevrolet Camaro with this low 71160 miles from 1969. 1969 Oldsmobile Vista Cruiser. Brand new tires, battery, and radiator. The emblems & badges, rim, lass and chrome are all in terrific shape. All Rights Reserved. 1968 Oldsmobile 455 complete engine | Team Chevelle Solid Gold baby! Look at that sales order from Holiday Oldsmobile! No low ballers buyer is responsible for pick up of car will only take pay pal or cash on pick 1969 Ford Mustang deluxe ThisMustang is a rare and sharp, 351ci Gt automatic with factory AC (rare). DOLLARS ONLY. Plug n' Play billet distributors are designed for maximum ignition performance at a price you can afford Our Billet I3 distributors ship with Ignitor III multi-spark rev limiting modules. I have not tried to start it. They based the engine off of the 425 CID found in the 1967 Toronado. 1969 Oldsmobile Eighty-Eight delta 88 1970Delta 88 coupe. Love it and I know Ashburn well. Rare 1969 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royale 455ci Rocket Loaded Factory A/c All Power on 2040-cars US $11,999.00 Year: 1969 Mileage: 62925 Color: Blue / Black Location: Tampa, Florida, United States View all photos Your Name Your Email Your Phone Place Order Transmission: Automatic Body Type: Coupe Vehicle Title: Clear Engine: 455CI Fuel Type: Gasoline Red Exterior with matt black hood with tie d, 1969 Plymouth Road Runner Convertible Original 383 CI V-8 Engine Original Automatic Transmission Fire Blue Exterior over White & Blue Interior Wh, For sale! Nassau blue 1969 Oldsmobile 442 convertible with a 455 c.i. I got it from a guy whose mother was too old to drive and he let me have it cheap-$500.00 cash. The result is nothing short of deafening, with blaring yelps whenever the driver even nudges the accelerator.The alternative sounds just as good, albeit in very different way. SELLER WILL ASSIST SHIPPER AS NEEDED. Please review the description and all photos before bidding and feel free to contact us with any questions. $1,000 above avg. But it was in good condition and had very little rust for a car of its age. Beautiful cruiser! Original Interior. The under-carriage is in good condition, no rust. I put a new timing chain in my old Ford pick-up and it brought out the wear in the rods quick. Stroke was then changed for 1968 increasing the cubic inches to 455. Please review the description and all photos before bidding and feel free to contact us with any questions. COMMUNICATION WITH WINNING BIDDER IS EXPECTED WITHIN 24 HOURS OF AUCTION END. . Drive Side: Left-hand drive. 1969 OLDSMOBILE DELTA 88 HOLIDAY COUPE - 455 V8 - Classic Cars For Sale No room left for anything else. It has been in a garage for 10 years. All Original Owners Manual, Document Hold, Protect-O-Plate, Pre-Delivery Check Sheet, Break In Instruction Card. Sort. Oldsmobile 1969 USA Toronado For great car lovers Ninety-Eight Strong, silent and in the classic tradition Delta 88 The cars with the come-closer look 4-4-2 Makes everything else look tame. (888) 469-1435 . 2/2 . It's a 100% original, wo-owner, nrestored 88 coupe. Last time, our chosen sides were eerily similar in design, albeit quite different in actual execution. I cant see this Oldsmobile being available for too long at this price and I would absolutely love to have it. Any experts out there know how to spot a W-33 Delta 88? This car runs incredibly strong. 1969 Oldsmobile Delta 88 | GAA Classic Cars For Larry Weaver of Arlington, Texas, a 1969 Oldsmobile Delta 88 might not have been. . - Vehicle Purchase Protection - opens in a new window or tab, Report this item - opens in new window or tab, Get free vehicle shipping quotes from uShip. Engine: 455. Oldsmobile 455 rocket - Used Cars Oldsmobile 455 rocket for Sale ( Price from $4700.00 to $99900.00) 6-25 of 31 cars Sort by Date (recent) On page 20 1970 Oldsmobile 442 -CUTLASS- 300 MILES ON BUILD-Clone 442 Mundelein, IL 60060, USA Been a great overall experience, smooth transaction, and very trust worthy! The big deal with this car is the engine, its Oldsmobiles famous 455 cubic-inch V8 which in this case has a four-barrel carburetor and should have around 365 horsepower. New vinyl top($1200+). I think Dana, 1969 Corvette 350CI 350HP, 4 speed. Factory AC car. Im in love with the 1970 Oldsmobile 98 but I would not turn down a nice Olds 88, especially one in this two-door Holiday hardtop coupe body style configuration. Oldsmobile Delta 88 - Unique Cars And Parts Beautiful 1975 Oldsmobile Delta Royal 88 for sale. Did I mention that it has a 455 V8? The Delta 88 was fitted with a then new 425-inch Super Rocket V8, which was a scaled-up version of the 330-incher used in the Jetstar series. 1969 Oldsmobile 88 For Sale Used Cars On Buysellsearch The Olds 442 might be the obvious choice to build into a street machine, but it's not the only choice. This car has not been started for 10 years. Part #986691. 1970 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royale For Sale On Clasiq Auctions. The owner has had it for 1 year. Ps Pump Bracket ,Lower Cradle V8 Used 68-75 Olds B & B Auto Sales. 1968 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Town Sedan Rocket 455 V-8 310 hp (231 kW / 314 102 Miles. Enter your email to receive a link to reset your password and disable Multi-Factor Authentication (if applicable). The 350 stood well against the 350-horsepower 400 V-8 that came with the W-32 option. It has the original paint job, which is in good condition. NON VACUUM ADVANCE WITH RED MALE STYLE CAP. *** NO RESERVE has been set to ensure immediate equity for the buyer. BUYER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL SHIPPING COSTS AND COORDINATING TRANSPORT. Power brakes. "This is definitely a body style that is overlooked by most," Larry conceded, "but when they see mine, they realize a lot of these cars make cool street machines." Log in to your account using email and password provided during registration. Does anybody know about a W-33 Olds 88 in 1970? That car must have been quite a sleeper. The engine compartment and undercarriage are clean and rust-free as seen in photos. There are 9 new and used 1964 to 1970 Oldsmobile Delta 88s listed for sale near you on ClassicCars.com with prices starting as low as $18,995. All the glass and trim is in great condition for its age. Become a member to add images to your comments. 1970 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Restomod Convertible. About this vehicle This 1969 Oldsmobile Delta 88 is an original. - Vehicle Purchase Protection - opens in a new window or tab, Report this item - opens in new window or tab, Get free vehicle shipping quotes from uShip, Power Steering Pump Ford Thunderbird 1961 1962 1963 (#154778041786), 1961 1962 1963 ford thunderbird upper back panel (#154782518191). VEHICLE HAS BEEN DESCRIBED TO BEST OF OUR ABILITY BUT SOME ISSUES MAY BE UNSEEN. 6,805,679 are in the United States. She is a beautiful machine. Classic cars for sale in the most trusted collector car marketplace in the world. It used a specific carb and distributor along with some internal differences not seen from the outside. The tires hold air and have good tread. For Sale By: Private Seller. ***, --------------------------------------------------. power windows power brakes ,,new radiator,heater core. There was two 455 engines that could be had in the Delta.455 2 barrel 310 h.p. Vehicle Title: Clean. Original Spare Tire and Jack. Larry also added A/C from Old Air Products and custom fiberglass hood scoops. METHOD OF PAYMENT IS CERTIFIED FUNDS ONLY, .G. This 1974 Oldsmobile Delta 88 is powered by a 350ci V8 Rocket mated to a three-speed automatic trans . Oldsmobile - 1969 Delta 88 Coupe, Rocket 455 V8 - Classic Cars For Sale 1975 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme W30 Archived, 1935 Oldsmobile F35 Sports Coupe Archived, Follow vehicles and be notified when a price drops, Receive emails about our new arrivals and featured vehicles, Get exclusive access to Gateway events and shows, Place deposits on vehicles you intend to purchase. Scotty Gilbertson The goal here is to determine the ultimate family cruiser, but the choices are what you would least expect, with a heavily modded 1970 Oldsmobile Vista Cruiser going up against a 2012 Ferrari FF.You might anticipate an over-40-year-old Oldsmobile to pale in comparison to any modern Ferrari, but this wagon has a ton of secrets under its skin thanks to Lingenfelter. This vehicle is located in our florida showroom, free shipping and wa, 1969 Chevrolet Corvette 1969 Corvette Convertible Original Color Code 976 LeMans Blue with Black Interior and Black Convertible Top. That was a beast, and what a ride. 2. The vehicle is drivable. 4. 1969 Oldsmobile Classic Cars for Sale - Classics on Autotrader Not interested in trades. 1969 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Convertible - Classic Cars For Sale 1971 Olds Delta 88 with Rocket 455 - $6,000 (Spokane Valley) 1971 Palm Green Olds Delta 88 with Jade metallic painted roof. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the 2040Cars User Agreement and Privacy Policy. Deluxe interior. VEHICLE SOLD "AS-IS WHERE-IS" . Tear in drivers seat as seen. Home Cars for Sale Oldsmobile Delta 88 1969 1969 Oldsmobile Delta 88 For Sale 1981 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Price Cohort Classic: 1969 Oldsmobile 98 - Curbside Classic I have not tried to start it. Here is an old ad for one that includes the dealer order showing HD susp, etc. Oldsmobile Delta Eighty-Eight For Sale - Carsforsale.com long island for sale "oldsmobile" - craigslist West Deptford, NJ 08066. 25 results listed RSS Feed. Back in 1985 I bought a 1970 98, 2 dr hardtop. New springs, new . Avg. I had the 70 Olds 98 with the 455 with the front and back living room couchs.I had six guys in it cruising down the highway at 70 in the middle of a snow storm. Did these results show what you were looking for? 2003 Oldsmobile book values range according to trim and engine-sizes, while Classic Oldsmobiles prices range by model (e.g., Delta 88, Vista Cruiser, Cutlass, F-85). Previously owned by alan jackson. Special Order. Powered by a 455 CID V8 engine with a TH400 3-Speed Auto transmission. Front disc brakes. $779.99. Wheelbases were also extended by one inch yet the basic 1965 chassis design and inner-body structure were . I always loved that car and when I saw one on eBay just like it, I had to have it," Larry says. This time, our vehicular peculiarities couldn't seemingly fall any further from one another: A 1980 Oldsmobile 442 wouldn't seem to match up in comparison to a 1989 BMW 635CSi.How did we come up with such disparate contenders? Let me know if theres some way to post a photo on these comments as Id be glad to do it. account. NO WARRANTY IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. These were great cars but this body style didnt age well. long island. Now, this is a cool daily driver! Beautiful aqua blue with black vinyl interior. no favorites. 1969 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royale . 1975 Oldsmobile Delta Royal 88 For Sale On Clasiq Auctions. Eighty-Eight) was a full-size car sold by the Oldsmobile division of General Motors and produced from 1949 until 1999. Automatic Transmission. Exterior: The exterior is in decent driver condition. The bad thing for me is that the way our garage is configured this wont fit, just as my 1966 Lincoln Continental Coupe didnt fit. Has been sitting for awhile. Up for auction at NO RESERVE is our classic and reliable 1969 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Holiday 2-Door Coupe. | Barn Finds Live Auctions 1975 Chevrolet Cosworth Vega 2 days$4,500 Bid Now 1972 Ford Bronco Sport 3 days $15,100 Bid Now 1991 Chevrolet Camaro RS Custom 4 days$550 Bid Now Dec 8, 2020 For Sale 26 Comments 1970 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royale With 455 V8! 1969 Oldsmobile Delta Eighty-Eight $ 20,000 $ 347/mo* $ 347/mo* 82,000 miles. Model: Eighty-Eight . The bench seat was wide enough that I could lie down on it somewhat comfortably (Im 6 1) The timing chain slipped at 106K miles, bent every valve and pushrod in the engine. The vehicle is drivable. Hang on a minute [google maps, distance from here to Ashburn] I also love how the Gold Theme continues inside outside and through the engine compartment. Keep me in the conversation via email. Otherwise shes loaded with PW, PL, PS, PB, Hood Lock, Light Group, Power rear defrost in the glass, power trunk and I probably forgot a couple things..great cars! read more $50,000 1971 Oldsmobile 442 Then, drive it like I stole it while working on the body for final paint. Seyth and I mutually agreed to choose a car that's currently for sale online. Oldsmobile 455 Rocket For Sale - ZeMotor Accurate description of the car, quick to respond to all questions and inquiries about the vehicle. All Oldsmobile Engine Bolt Sizes, Torque Ratings and Locations - Pacific GBody Co. All Oldsmobile Engine Bolt Sizes, Thread and Torque Specifications in one place by Terence Sawtell April 08, 2019 Oldsmobile enthusiast know the difficulty of finding quality information about their engines. That car flew, also had the 455 in it, I dont think power windows were much of N option till a few years later. View cart for details. The Michelin Symmetry white wall tires have plenty of tread and the original Oldsmobile hubcaps and 15"wheels are also very nice. Green with a dark green vinyl top and yes, it had the 455 four barrel engine. Vehicle Title: Clean. I own one of these here in New Zealand. Thank you and good luck. Center Hood Rocket Emblem. 1969 to 1999 Oldsmobile for Sale on ClassicCars.com Thanks, CCFisher; Id never heard of that one. Here is where you can pull down your photo from a file or phone, whatever.